All Comments on 'Wife's College Buddy Visits'

by lflyer82

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly. Are there any women this dumb!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This could have been good. It could have been erotic, and dramatic and entertaining.

Instead it was painful to read.

There was no chemistry with the husband and wife. There was no real explanation of how she went from adulterous to faithful to adulterous again or why she waited 5 years to approach the guy who fucked her on her wedding day or how she expected to deceive her husband beyond some vague dinner.

After her juvenile behaviour with a guy her husband has never met, why would she act like she was single?

Hell, why even get married? She clearly doesn’t even like her husband so why would she even agree to marry him?

Like I said, this was painful.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

The story was looking good and then sort of died a quick death. More like half a story. -3-

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

The emails, esp. the cuckolding on the wedding day, and only married 5 years would not have lead to much financial impact. A good lawyer would have worked towards an annulment, not a divorce. The story wasn't very deep in describing the early relationship of Wendy & Carl. Seems she went to UCONN for Mrs. degree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well at least it wasn't the typical cuck story which made it worth at least a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yawn. Whats the point?

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Remember, You're telling a story with written words, not telling a friend verbally. One who can ask questions, say WTF, and call you a wimp to your face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She got the gold mine, but it was just a barren tunnel when she got it

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Please don't submit story outlines. Flesh out the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So poorly written. Just blah…

.

2 **

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - this story must be some kind of April fool's joke.

You just can't make any human being out to be this stupid and then expect people will enjoy reading the story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Not even the pretense of being a good wife. Divorce is the only solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too easy… sort of like “whatever” type story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Insufficient revenge on Aiden

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needed more carnage. There was too much backstabbing and skullduggery from Wendy and dear old Aiden for them to be let go so easily. Would love to see a sequel with W and A getting the full treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The phone dialogue sounded like an 18-year-old wrote it. Overall, not a great story. 3*

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

If you tell me now what was erotically exciting or entertaining about this story, then I can make up my mind.

She cheats on him from the start and all he does is go to the lawyer and get a divorce? But then he has no imagination and it seems to me that this also applies to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so after all that Aiden didn't stay and screw the wife? I mean he was willing, so was she, and the husband up and left. Waste of a trip and a room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad he did not BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only good thing about this story is that upon Carl seeing Wendy and Aiden's familiarity with each other, Carl put a stop to it. Carl continued to defend his domain, even to the point of giving Wendy ample opportunity to call it quits or take the rope handed to her by Carl to hang herself. Carl only failed to spring the trapdoor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing really made any sense here. 2*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Started out so well, but biased out like detective fireworks.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Very good beginning, but just fizzled out like detective fireworks in the end.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

it felt rushed, too cliched, the whole they were almost making out in front of hubby just kept me from getting into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this ended up where the MC husband got cuckolded, the BTB brigade will swarm the comment section with the common phrase "this does not belong to LW category. But since it didn't and the husband acted like a macho scorned, but not allowed himself to get cuckolded, it belong to the LW category". Again, this is a porn site and this story is not erotic, not even close to PG. Well, that's what you get from these wife shamer writers. Get out of this site and just busy yourselves with John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Steven Seagal movies.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Over the top, but sometimes over the top can actually be amusing. The husband is 5” taller and significantly stronger, but he’s got a small dick, while munchkin Aiden is hung like a horse?

And really, a bigger guy threatening a smaller one, and not only was his first assault the pussy move of trying to knee him in the balls, but Aiden, who had to be in fear, was open to it? For all LW writers: unless a man I’d handicapped, he can protect his balls faster than you can attack them.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Perhaps Jamal and Jerome are crewman on the spaceship that carries the Martian Slut Ray. That would make sense, since they're often sighted together.

.

OP did a decent job with this story. It was closer to real life than most of LW's offerings. AND.... MC took action! Hell, that's an automatic 5+++/5!!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***It's a read. Thanks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Too short without a lot of depth to the characters. I really enjoyed the dialogue in the brief look you gave us of Aiden's visit. I also liked that Carl followed them since red flags and sirens were everywhere in Aiden and his wife's interaction. Nothing pisses me off more on this site than when a LW writer has a husband act clueless when the writer raises multiple issues in the marriage. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started well. Then you totally gave up. Seriously crashed and burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
You forgot the "erotica"

This site is meant for a certain type of story. Not to mention the, just dull writing. Good luck in figuring out what this site is actually about.

Or write about "the great white fighter" somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ll speak for 99% of men out there they don’t want to meet or hang around any guy that in the past fucked there wife. We all know that how we are and love to do the craziest shit when we get the opportunity to fuck . We all know at some point she sucked other cocks, swallowed Cum, got a load on her face, had fingered snd a dick up her ass , possibly made pregnant with abortion among other kinky sexual acts. We all tried it and knowing that your wife in the past did this with others is not easy to think about and definitely don’t want it up in your face .

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Short and straight to the point

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wtf is this? It reads of some incel fantasy

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Anony is right about one thing: it’s never a good idea to be around your wife’s past lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What was even the point of this? Was this some kind of cathartic thing? How you wish it had gone or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So where's the sez

NoctLucis528NoctLucis528over 2 years ago

nevermind the hate author,just keep on writing.part 2 please.i like it.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Just a little too simplistic. Can't buy that a reasonably bright guy wouldn't have seen some dark spots along their marriage road. This is one really bad chica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending was weak, need more detail of the divorce and her losing out both with divorce and Aiden leaving, leaving her no where to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gosh…u written six stories? Man what a writer! How u managed to put your shit for sath brains together to write six stories is an adventure in itself I suppose! This story of your that I just read seems to be written by a pre pubescent boy with hormones haywire..maybe having ADHD!! Suggest you go back to your day job of mucking toilets and night job of sucking cocks…don’t over burden ur brain with writing LW stories…May get a brain stroke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a dumb ass hubby. He had a wife horny for a real cock and an old big cock friend show up to stay. Aiden would be taking my wife and staying in our martial bed with me in the spare room wanking my little dink. Aiden fucks it, I eat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When he said it was ok to go to dinner with asshole and not included her husband after he said how tough he was I lost interest in the the whole concept of I am tough but you can take my wife to a hotel without me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story - my personal best from this author. Very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! his wife sure is a bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous