Wife's Dark Fantasy Comes True Ch. 02

Story Info
The first night with our new Bull.
4.4k words
3.56
16.9k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomas_ice
tomas_ice
374 Followers

This is a work of fiction and it is quite extreme, so please, if you are not into that, skip this story and move on to the next one :)

It didn't take us long to decide. We were both interested in continuing our journey with Richard and after his visit we were both convinced he was the right man to guide us to the path to submissive and slutty sex life. Only concern we had was that it would make us vulnerable to exposure to our closest family and friends. But it was a risk that we were willing to take.

We got ready and took the train downtown and were in the hotel at the right time. Richard was sitting at the bar and greeted us as we sat down. "Here is the key to your room. Go there and get yourself ready. I will wait here. I have put your outfit for tonight on your bed."

We quickly got up to our room and found our outfit at the bed. My wife gasped as she saw this black dress, quite short and revealing. Also, pantyhose and red high heels shoes. Red g-string and bra that matched. My outfit was more regular, black pants and white shirt. I was still wearing my cock cage and apparently that was it. No underwear for me.

"This is quite slutty," my wife said as she picked up the dress.

"Wasn't that the idea?" I asked. My wife shook her head.

"What if somebody we know sees me?"

I knew that was the risk. But we are living in a big city, so the chances of that were little, but it was always a possibility. "Remember, risk that we are willing to take right?" I asked back. We had talked about it and it was our decision that we would be willing to risk that. But I understood my wife, it was her exposure, not mine."

"I know what we said, but now that it is coming all too real, I am scared."

I hugged her and gave her a kiss. "We can still decide not to go through with this."

It was like Lisa was inspecting every inch of that dress. She turned it upside down, checked the fabric but finally she shook her head. "No, as nervous as I am, I want to go through with it."

While we were getting ready Lisa got a text from Richard; My friend Dorothy is on her way up to your room. She will take care of your makeup and hair.

Few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened and there was Dorothy, lady problaby around 60 years old. She greeted me as she walked in and introduced herself to Lisa. "Pleasure to meet you Lisa, I am here to put your makeup on and fix your hair as Richard wants her sluts to be," she said, and I could see my wife's face turned red. "Oh relax honey, you are not my first for Richard. He has told me all about you guys and I must admit, I found it quite interesting that you turned out in that alley when he told you too. You must be quite desperate to obey him like that," she said smiling. "And your hubby, he must be ready to explode in that cage," she added and talked about me like I wasn't even there. My wife smiled nervously. "Ok then, shall we start?"

"No not yet. First, I need your hubby to show me that cage. Richard told me to take a picture of him with his cage out and send it to him. As a proof that he hasn't broken out for the last few days." Again, she talked to me through Lisa. My wife looked at me and nodded her head as a sign that I should do what was asked of me.

I took out my cock, throbbing in the cage and revealed it to this woman. She snapped a picture and send it. "Ooops! I hope I chose the right Richard; I have three in my contact list, and I am so bad with this technology," she said and I immediately got really worried. "Please, can you check," I asked her. She didn't even look. "We will see who will respond and then we know. Lisa, are you ready? We should go to the bathroom; your hubby can wait out here." With that the ladies went into the bathroom, and I was left there, wondering who had my exposed picture.

Fifteen minutes later Lisa came out and I must say, I was stunned. She had heavy makeup on, and her hair was all taken up. Her red lipstick and eye shadow, wow. If I wouldn't know better, I would definitely think that she was working as a escort. But I knew better, she was my wife and tonight, she would be his slut. I was nervous and I could see on her face, that she was also nervous. We smiled at each other.

"Your name is Robert, right," Dorothy said and looked at me for the first time. I nodded my head. "My ex-husband name was Robert, always called Bobby. He was a jerk and I hated how he treated me in the end. I have always wished that I could get even with him. But he is not around, moved abroad. So I have to settle for the next best thing, someone who has the same name as him. You are up cucky," she said and ordered me to remove my clothes. I looked over to my wife, not knowing how to react. She nodded her head. "Remember baby, anything we are told to do," she reminded me.

I stood there naked in the hotel room with Dorothy and my wife looking at me. "Darling, just sit down and relax for a minute while I take my frustration regarding my ex-husband out on your hubby." My wife sat down in silence.

She walked around me, inspecting me. "You have similar build as him, but he was more muscular and he would never, in his life put something so pathetic as your cock cage around his private area. And whatever you could say about him, he would never allow his wife be with another man. So in all honesty, I think he is a looser but you are worse."

I felt so humiliated, standing there naked and have this woman, who I have never met before degrading me like this. But I felt my cock grow in the cage. "Get on all four cuck," she ordered, and I quickly obeyed.

She walked behind me. Suddenly, I felt so much pain on my balls. She kicked me! I felt to my stomach, and I heard her laugh. "Get back up cuck. I always wanted to kick my ex there. It was satisfying but I want more. Up," she demanded. I did and waited for the next kick. It didn't come, instead she took my belt from my pants and whipped me hard on my ass.

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

After 20 whips she stopped. My ass was on fire. "Come see Lisa, see how red his bottoms are," she said and whipped me again harder then ever before. I cried out. I heard my wife gasp as she stood behind me, next to my tormentor.

I heard when she snapped a picture of my behind. "I think this is enough for now, Richard is waiting for you guys," she said as she ordered me to put my clothes on. She left the room and told us to be down at the bar within 10 minutes.

"Are you ok?" my wife asked. "Yes, I am, it was so humiliating, and it hurts but we must obey, right?" I asked back. She smiled at me and kissed me. "We are both going way out of our comfort zone, even out of our darkest fantasies with this and I know you are as scared as me. I hope you are ok, both for your self and for what I am doing. I love you baby, but you know me and my fantasy."

I nodded my head. "I know baby, I love you too and it has been our fantasy for a long time, and we are going further then we have talked about before. We don't know what will happen when we get to the bar, but whatever happens, we will be ok," I assured her.

We walked out of the room and took the elevator down to the first floor. People looked at us, mainly on her and I could see lust in the eyes of the man in there, but contempt in the face of women. She walked fast into the bar and found Richard there, sitting with Dorothy.

"Welcome Lisa, you look stunning," he said as he offered her seat next to him. I took my seat next to Dorothy. "Now we are ready to start your journey for real." He ordered drink for us, and we sat there, like two couples having a good time, but anyone who would look at the table would have thought that Lisa was his wife and Dorothy, my old lady.

Richard took out his phone and checked his text message. "Ok, he is ready," he said and looked at Dorothy. She stood up and took my wife's hand. "Time to go sweetheart," she said, and my wife complied. I was a little confused. They walked away and I looked at Richard. "Where are they going?"

Richard looked at me, took his drink, lifted it up. "Cheers, for her first customer of the night." I looked back at my wife and Dorothy as the entered the elevator. "He ordered a mature lady for a quick session. I thought that would suit your wife well," Richard added.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, and I drank my wine. "It will soon be your turn, you know that don't you?" he asked suddenly. I looked at him and nodded. "But I am not sure, what that means. I understand what she is doing, the oldest profession and all that, but for me, what?" I asked. "You cant imagine how kinky people can be," was all that Richard said as he stood up and walked towards the toilets.

I waited there for 10 minutes, my glass empty but I didn't dare move. Finally, Richard came back, ordered new drinks and sat down at the table. "I took the liberty to put an ad up for you guys on a hook up site, not the normal one, but the kinky one. And like I said earlier, so many people, so many kinks. Your wife is now servicing the first client. He is 60 years old investor who wanted a mom type woman to act like his sex toy for an hour. I can imagine he has a vivid imagination."

I was surprised. Advertise?

He took out his phone and send me a link to the site, and to our ad.

I am happily married wife but need more. I need to be used, to be a whore and fulfill fantasy for you. Please use me. Xxx.

He could see on my face how surprised I was when I read the advertise. "Isn't this too far?" I asked and he just smiled. "I understand you are worried, but I vet all the customers. And I will never be far away. She will be used, but she will be ok. Do you want to see your ad?"

I nodded and nervously open the browser.

I am a submissive sissy. I am married but need to submit, need to be humiliated and used. I can do what you want. No matter the kinks, send it to me and we will discuss how I can be a servant.

"Oh my God Richard. This is too much. What kind of weirdo are you sending our way," I raised my voice a little. He gave me a stern look. "Watch your mouth cuck," he said unnecessarily loud. I sank down in my seat. "Remember that I am the one who decide wich client you and your wife will serve. I am going to send you five message I got from man who wants a submissive like you and one on them is your first client. I want you to guess who.

My phone pinged.

1. I need you to be my maid for a night while me and my three friends play poker. The winner will get to use you anyway he likes.

2. You will be my human toilet, you filthy fag.

3. Spanking lesson and lot of cum is cumming your way sub. You will be used hard.

4. I need you naked at my front door and then when I allow you will enter and be my slave. Anything I want.

5. I need you tied down so I can use you hard.

I was shocked. All five were extreme. "I am not sure. It all sounds really scary. I must admit, I am afraid to guess."

Richard smiled and handed me a key card. "When Dorothy comes back with your wife you will leave with her and go to the room that you will serve your first client. Remember that you are a sissy sub tonight."

At the same minute I saw my wife and Dorothy heading our way. They both sat down, and I could see on my wife's face that she had sex. She was blushing and her hair was a little mess. "We need to fix you up my love," says Dorothy. "But first, your hubby needs to get going. Wait here with Richard and I will be back in a few minutes."

Dorothy stood up and took my hand. "Move."

We went up to the 7th floor. She opened the door to a room number 707. It was a small room, smaller than our room. It had a big bed in the middle. "Strip naked cuck, your clients will be here soon."

I started to undress but suddenly realized what she said. "Clients?"

Lisa

I was so nervous. In the elevator I just looked down, didn't know what to say or how to act. Dorothy hugged me. "Don't be scared love, you have had sex many times before, only now you are doing it with a different man and the only difference is that you will be his submissive slut for the next hour. I bet you have played that game before with your hubby, but I can imagine he wasn't a very good dominant."

She was right. He wasn't, he tried but like me, he is a total submissive.

We ended up on the 7th floor and Dorothy knocked on room number 705. The door opened and in there, in his rope was a rather thick man, he was quite small and had thin grey hair. He was around 60 years old. He smiled as he looked at me. "You are Lisa, I assume," he said and invited me in. He thanked Dorothy and closed the door.

He walked in the room and handed me a glass of red wine. "Cheers and welcome to my room," he said as he looked me up and down. "Have a seat so we can talk a little before we start."

I sipped my wine and listened to him. "I was curious when I saw your ad. You are married and you wanted to experience something new and something so very arousing for me. To be a whore. I can have all kind of prostitutes, young, thin, fat and all races but this is the first time I see a married woman advertise like that. So, I was determined to have you. To use you like you want. But tell me, what about your husband. Does he know?"

I wasn't sure how I should respond. Should I lie to him or tell him the truth. How much has Richard told him? "He knows," I said and found my self blushing. "He is my cuckold."

I could see his face lighten up. "You don't say. That is interesting. So, if I decide to pay for you again, I could get him as a bonus?" I nodded my head.

"Stand up," he suddenly ordered. "Stand in the middle of the room and show me your tits." I followed his order and stood there and took the dress down so my breast were exposed. He walked to me and squeezed my nipples. Hard. I tried to keep quiet while he abused my breasts. "Very good. You can handle this." He walked to the desk and took something out of a little bag. "This is nipple clamps, and you will have them on for the next hour, while I play with you."

He attached the clamps on my nipples. It hurt, hurt bad but I wanted to please him. So I kept quiet. "Good, no drop down on your knees slut," he ordered as he opened the rope. I went down to my knees and had his cock right in front of my face. "Take it in your mouth and let my cock grow hard as you service me. No hand."

I took his cock in my mouth. He was thick but small. It started to grow bigger as I used my tongue and sucked a little. I focused on not dropping it out of my mouth. Soon I heard him groan, he was enjoying this and that pleased me. "Suck my cock whore." He was more demanding in his speech now. He was in charge and he enjoyed it. He grabbed my head and started forcing his cock deeper in my mouth and down my throat. I gagged but tried to please him. He was fucking my face. And it made me wet.

"Stand up and show me rest of your body slutwife," he said as he withdrew his cock from my mouth. I did and stood there, in the middle of the room naked with clamps on my nipples. I could feel the pain grew.

He walked behind me and told me to bend down. As soon as I did he slapped my ass hard. "You fucking slut, you deserve a spanking, don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

He slapped my ass hard; many times and I just couldn't take more and begged him to stop. That just made him slap me harder. "You are fucking slut, you take the spanking like a good little whore."

Finally, he stopped and ordered me on the bed, on my hand and knees. "Now I am going to fuck my whore."

He put two fingers up my pussy and could feel how wet I was. "You are enjoying this, I have had my share of whores over the years but you are the first one who are that wet and ready." I was embarrassed. He fucked me with his fingers hard but withdrew and soon I could feel his cock inside me. He just started hammering me. "Take it slut, take it all."

He wasn't making love to me, he was fucking me, using me and I liked it!

He didn't last long and suddenly I heard him moan as he ejaculate. "Oh yes, what a hot little whorewife." He shoots his load in the condom that he had put on. I was relieved, I didn't even think about that in the moments before he started. But knowing that he had been with all these prostitutes over the years, I was glad he put the condom on.

He threw 10 pounds in me. "Tell Richard you were good, but as your first customer, I should get a discount. Now get out whore." He went to the bathroom and closed the door. I felt so used, so humiliated to be treated like that. But I was also strangely proud. And still horny as hell.

Robert

Dorothy left me there alone, after she had ordered me to strip naked. I stood there in the middle of the room and waited. I didn't know what to expect. It was long 10 minutes before I heard someone open the door.

"Look what we have here," the man said as he walked in and right behind him another man. They were both older than me by the look of them, but fit. "What kind of a pathetic little man gets him self locked up like that?" I was so embarrassed, I just looked down.

They both got into the room and sat down. "This will be fun," the dark-haired man and the other one nodded his head. "Tell us, why are you here?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. I looked down and told them I was there as a submissive. "Look at us when you talk slave," he barked out.

I looked up. "I am here as a slave to be used Sir."

They both laughed at me. "What looser. I heard your wife is whoring herself somewhere, is that right slave?"

"Yes, Sir it is," I replied and felt my cock thrust in the cage.

They both stood up. "Do you think you can handle both of us slave?" the bald man asked.

"I hope so Sir."

They ordered me on my knees as they got naked. The dark haired one showed his cock into my mouth while the bald one was behind me and was whipping me with his belt, both on my ass and my back. "Take that slave and suck my husband good while you do it," he demanded. Husband, so this was a gay couple, having fun with a submissive heterosexual married man. This was unreal.

I tried my best to suck his cock and I felt my ass and back were on fire. All of a sudden, he withdrew his cock and slapped me with it. "Time to change, Billy." The bald man that I now knew was called Billy got in front of me and soon I had his cock in my mouth. He was rougher then the other, he forced his cock deep into my mouth. "Suck it slut, suck my cock."

The other one just stood there and watched as he used my mouth. I was having a hard time keeping it in my mouth. "Joe, sit down in that chair," he orders his husband. He sits down and stroke his cock. Billy removes his cock from my mouth. "Crawl over to my husband and beg him to allow you to suck his cock."

I did and asked him if I may suck his cock.

"I said beg," Billy said.

"Please Sir, will you allow me to suck your cock."

"Not good enough," Joe said with a smile on his face.

"Please, I will do a good job. I will cherish your superior cock, please allow me to put it in my mouth and service you Sir."

He was pleased with my answer as he grabs my hair and guide my mouth on his throbbing cock. I serviced him as best I could while I felt Billy putting fingers up my ass. This was it; I was so nervous.

I kept on giving Billy a good blowjob while Joe was preparing my ass. I tried to focus on the cock in my mouth as I was preparing to be fucked for the first time in my life.

Joe Started to try to force his cock up my ass. "What a tight little ass this slave has," he said and Billy groaned. "Fuck this whore."

It took him good five minutes to get his cock up my ass. It hurts so much but I tried to relax and take it. I knew I had to take it. He fucked me slowly at first and all the time I had a big cock in my mouth. I could sense he was close to cum.

Joe was now fucking me harder, and Billy withdrew from my mouth and stood up. I was now concentrating on the cock up my ass as Billy was masturbating while looking at his husband fucking me. "Oh yeah, fuck him good. Make him your fucking whore Joe," he said and cheered him. It worked, as he fucked me harder. I was starting to enjoy it. It felt so strange having a cock up my ass.

tomas_ice
tomas_ice
374 Followers
12