Wife's Dark Fantasy Comes True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the cock was out and I felt empty. They ordered me on my knees again as they stood over me jerking. "We are going to cum all over your slutty face slave."

They ordered my to open my mouth and close my eyes. Suddenly I felt the first drops of cum on my face. And more and more as they both shot they're load all over my face. I felt so humiliated, but so excited. I had cum all over my face, dripping down.

"Now that you are a true cumslut, I think we need to finish the submissive training for now. Get in the bathroom whore," Joe ordered. I open my eyes and went to the bathroom to clean up, but they had other idea. "Lay down on the floor, on your back and stick your tongue out and lick as much of the cum as you can."

I did and tasted the mixed set of cum on my face. They stood over me while I tried to get as much as I could. "True cumslut there. No wonder your wife needs to be a whore to get satisfaction." They both laughed.

I laid there while the cum was drying up on my face. They both took they're place over me. "No it is time to clean your self up slave." I got ready to get up but they ordered me to stay as I was.

"We will take care of you," Billy said as they started to piss all over my face. I was shocked, didn't expect that. "Open your mouth slave."

I did and soon my face were wet from the pissing and my mouth full! I gagged and spit it out and I heard them laugh. They finished and walked out of the bathroom. "Before you go down to the bar again, you should clean this up slave." They closed the door and left me there, with a taste of cum and piss in my mouth and a bathroom floor all wet.

I had a job to do. Couldn't leave it like this.

12