Wife's Diet Punishment Regimen

Story Info
Wife receives 10 spankings per LB gained.
2.5k words
4.18
6.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife struggles with self discipline, choosing punishment from hubby to keep her on track.

"Seventeen, oh god, please just fuck me in the ass, ahhh eighteen, please please no more, I promise I'll be good, ahhhhhh nineteen, oh fuck, please twenty, ahhhhh, I'm cumming...."

Glowing handprints marked her upright ass as her body heaved through a violent orgasm. I had also turned the vibe up to max to encourage her convulsions of pleasure.

"You fucking bast... Ahhhhhhhhh I'm cumming again, please turn it down, I can't take anymore..."

Nothing more fun than listening to my wife beg as I lay handprints on her ass. This process is made even more fun by the remote vibe that is lodged in her pussy. She actually hates to be spanked, she obviously loves to cum, so here's how she got herself into this conundrum.

You see, like most married couples we had put on a few pounds and neither of us was too excited about it. Five years in and at my lovely wife's prompting we changed our lifestyle and began weekly gym visits. The end result after the first year was I was in the best shape of my life and Patricia had lost a mere five pounds.

To give you a better picture, Patricia is hispanic, long black hair, 5' 8" with a DD chest and curvy hips. She's what you call girl shaped, but hates her thighs and ass. I love them both. I'm 6'. Blond hair and thanks to Patricia's prompting, now running half marathons.

She was not excited about our weekly weigh-ins and struggled with the discipline to keep the weight off over time. In a fit of frustration, she yelled at the scale "Fuck, I just need someone to take the donuts away and spank me."

I raised an eyebrow. She raised an eyebrow, we were both late for work.

This is where things got interesting. A few days later, half serious, half kidding, I proposed a reward/punishment program tied to her weight loss goals. Drop one pound per week and we're good. Drop two pounds per week and I'm her manservant for the evening including licking her to orgasm and expecting nothing in return.

Gain one pound per week and the opposite would happen, she would service me and see no reciprocation. Gain two or more pounds per week and she would be spanked 10x whatever she had gained. Patricia hates being spanked and this would mean a two pound gain could translate to twenty spankings.

The torment on her face was priceless as she processed my proposal. Her nipples showed prominently through the white blouse she wore and her face was now flushed.

"Fuck it, you're on." announced Patrica with a renewed conviction in her voice.

The first week was exactly what you'd expect, the enthusiasm was at its peak and she dropped three pounds. I spent that Friday night running a bath, lighting candles and licking my wife through three orgasms before she passed out in our bed. Although I needed to cum badly, I was more in love with this woman by the minute.

The next week she dropped two and I spent the day cleaning the house and making dinner wearing only an apron. By the end of the weekend, both my tongue and balls ached. Patrica took every opportunity to enjoy her success, occasionally stroking my cock, but never getting me off. I loved her newfound confidence, even if it came at the price of my orgasms.

By Sunday I needed to cum more than I needed to breathe, and I think Patricia could see it, she pushed her nude body against mine in the bathroom as we got ready for bed. With her hands wrapped around my cock she put her mouth against my ear and whispered.

"Poor baby, look how hard you are, do you need me to stroke your cock and make you cum, is that what you want baby? Remember, this was your game, you were the one that made the rules, did you think I couldn't hold up my end, maybe you were thinking you'd be spanking me and fucking me in the ass as I begged you to stop, is that how this played out in your head baby?"

That last part took me over the edge and I came with a loud groan, shooting all over Patrica's hands and stomach.Not what I had in mind, but oddly hot.

The next week blurred by, Patricia had several off-site meetings and I was working dumb hours on a big project. All week I had received sexy texts outlining my weekend of servitude, the massages I would be giving and how unfortunate it was that I would not be cumming. Patricia seemed awfully confident and I actually stocked up on massage oils.

By Friday we were both ready for the weekend, but made sure to do our morning weigh in.

"Fuck, something must be wrong with the scale." moaned Patricia as she shed what little clothing she had on and got back on the device. Up four pounds is not what she wanted to see.

She glanced over at me with a nervous look in her eyes. "I'm fucked arent I?"

"You are particularly fucked, follow me back int he bedroom and I'll show you exactly how fucked you are"

Patricia stepped off the scale and dutifully followed me, her naked body still glistening from the lotion she had recently applied and her nipples responding to the cool air of the bedroom.

"Honey, can we do this tonight, I'll be late for work?" Pleaded Patricia

"We have fifteen minutes, get on your knees and make me cum and you still make it out on time. If you can't make me cum in that timespan then I finish in your butt, you're late for work and you spend the day with an ass full of cum to remind you of your transgressions."

Patricia's eyes went wide. She knew she had fucked with me enough to warrant a little retribution and it took only moments to resign herself to her fate.

"Is this what you want? Me on my knees in front of you, naked, servicing your cock like a good little wifey? Does my mouth feel good? Mmmmm, yeh baby, cum in my mouth, I promise I'll swallow it all, mmmmmmmmmmm."

Patricia moaned that special moan that sent vibrations through my cock into my soul. Hands massaged my balls as my lovely wife administered one of the most enthusiastic blow jobs of our marriage, mixing dirty talk with deep throating and occasionally dragging a nail across my taint.

"Now that's a good wife, this should be a very fun weekend." I boasted a bit as she worked her mouth up and down my shaft.

"Are you going to spank me? Punish me for being a bad girl? Mmmmm Make me dress like a slut while you use my ass? You like it when I scream, don't you, you like when I lose control on your cock, I'm your personal slut this weekend, aren't I?"

The dirty talking combined with an incredible blow job had pushed me to the edge, I glanced at the clock and we were twelve minutes in. She was good. I grabbed a handful of her hair and slammed my cock down her throat, shaking through an orgasm that felt as though it started in my toes and built momentum as it rose.

Patrica gagged a bit and swallowed as much as she could before falling back, gasping for air and panting. My god, this woman was hot.

"Plenty of time to get ready for work, but I hope you don't have any plans for this weekend."

Patricia raised a sexy eyebrow as I headed to the shower. She was gone before I got out and other than a text saying she would make dinner we had not had a chance to talk.

I arrived home very much ready for a few days off and was greeted with the clatter of kitchen activity.

"Hi honey, can I get you a drink?"

My wife stood in the doorway, wearing only the apron she had made me wear the prior weekend and a pair of stilettos. I wanted to fuck her on the spot.

"I'd love a drink baby."

Patricia gave me a demonic smile, pivoted on her heels and bent over just enough to reveal her gorgeous backside and the until now, unused jeweled butt plug I had purchased for her over a year ago.

"I'm wrapping up a low calorie chicken salad, should be ready in a few minutes"

She had accepted her fate for the weekend, but clearly was not giving up the fight. I had to appreciate her style.

Dinner was lovely and we had a few more drinks which seemed to spur her on. I cleaned up the kitchen and Patricia disappeared into the bedroom.

Wrapping things up and shutting down the house, I wandered in to find my lovely wife had changed into a garter belt stockings and a bra that was little more than a boob shelf. Her curvy body glowed in the light of several candles and I could not help but think how lucky I was.

"I know I've been a bad girl, I promise to work harder next week." Pouted Patricia biting her lower lip and looking me dead in the eyes as she finished

I sat in the high back chair near our bed and beckoned her over.

"Please don't spank me, I promise I'll do whatever you want, I even wore the plug you bought me, I'll make it really good for you, I swear."

I wasn't falling for this and pulled her over my lap. She groaned as her body flopped over mine. Her pert ass now prominent with the gleaming plug pointing the way like a beacon in the night.

"What's the rule baby?"

"Oh god, ummm, ten spankings for each pound." Whispered Patricia.

"Yeh, that's forty isn't it? Forty spankings on your little ass."

Patricia groaned as I laid the first handprint on her upturned butt.

"Let's hear you count them out baby."

"Fuck, one, please, I promise you can use my ass, just no spankings." begged Patricia.

She dutifully counted off the next ten, moaning through each hit, and throwing her head back as I ran my fingers across her very wet slit.

"For someone that hates spankings, you are surprisingly wet."

Patricia responded with a low groan, pushing her wet pussy into my hand.

By twenty five she was moaning loudly and wiggling around on my lap. At thirty five her ass was glowing and she was shrieking through each spank. At forty her breathing was so heavy I was concerned she may hyperventilate.

Grabbing the recently purchased massage oil off my end table I coated her ass to help soothe the inflamed skin. Patrica let out a sigh and pushed her butt into my hand, which put pressure on the plug in her ass and elicited a long, low moan out of my prone wife.

"Please god, just fuck me."

I probably do not need to be asked twice and eased Patrica off my lap and face down into our bed. Her bra was gone, but the stockings and stilettos remained and did an amazing job of highlighting her reddened ass. Like a cherry on top of a perfect sundae. I may have drooled a little.

Now ass up and again breathing heavy, Patricia moaned as I eased the pug out of her butt.

"Fuuuuuck, I need to cum so bad...."

That request inspired an evil plan of my own. Dropping the plug on my end table, I grabbed a remote control vibe and the lube.

"Ask me baby, I want to hear you beg for it."

"Fuck you Kevin, I'm not going to beg you to use my ass."

Without speaking, I landed a hand on her upturned butt and she shrieked in response.

"You bastard, fine, fuck me in the ass, put your cock in my butt and fuck me until I scream."

With that, I pushed the first few inches of my now lubed up dick into her ass.

"Unnggg, god that's big, go slow please, I'll be a good girl, but I can only take a little at a time."

She is a good girl and I eased my way in, adding lube and being very patient. At the halfway point I reached around with the vibe and slid it into her pussy at about half its potential vibration level. A surprised Patricia bucked and forced the balance of my dick into her now distended ass. Her head shot back and the mane of black hair flung across her back as she came in a violent and trembling orgasm.

"That's cheating baby, you knew how close to cumming I was, fuck, I've never cum with a dick in my ass, I'm such a slut..."

By now I had a good in and out motion going in her ass. She's so tight and clamps down even tighter when she cums. I was getting close.

"Are you going to cum in my ass, make me take a load in my butt like a little slut?"

Love when she talks dirty, always pushes me over the edge and she was right, I was so ready to cum.

I thumbed the remote to high, held her hips and pushed into her ass, with each thrust I could feel my balls slam into her wet pussy, eliciting a groan from Patricia and sending vibes from her body into mine.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again, oh goooddddd fuck, unghhhhhhh AHHHHHHHH." Screamed Patricia as he ass clamped down on my cock and sent me into a mind bending orgasm. I reflexively slammed my hips into her ass a few more times as I emptied myself into her butt before turning the vibe off and both of us falling to the bed on our sides.

Heavy breathing was all that could be heard as we simultaneously twitched through a post orgasmic haze.

"You made me cum with a cock in my ass, I'm pretty sure I lost my good girl card for that move." breathed Patricia.

"I'm thinking just the opposite, I just came hard enough to nearly black out and I'm absolutely sure that makes you a good girl." I hugged Patricia tighter as my semi hard cock pulsed in her ass.

The next morning I watched her gingerly ease into a bar stool for breakfast, wincing a bit at each move.

"I think that was exactly what I needed, you're still a fuck for beating my ass, but I love that you knew how to help me"

I smiled and kissed her hard on the lips.

We only got to relive our spanking scene one more time before Patricia hit her target weight and for the most part had maintained it. She's certainly kept me on my game as well.

This morning I noticed donut wrappers, a fresh bottle of lube and handcuffs on my end table. Stay tuned.