Wife's Erotic Photography Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife Has Photoshoot her Husband Arranged.
6.2k words
4.58
22.8k
45

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers

In the previous episode Stephanie scheduled her husband arranged shoot. I also introduced another couple, Maggie and Sean. Stephanie told Maggie she had posed for boudoir photos. Maggie told Sean. Chris showed Sean some of Stephanie's original shots, including nudes, and suggested Maggie should pose. He gave Sean Jeff's contact info. Stephanie continued in telling her husband more details of her explicit shoots.

Background: The story takes place before digital photography, the Internet, cell phones, etcetera.

***************

The next morning, they slept in. That was one of the advantages of a townhouse, they didn't have to get up and do yardwork.

The young couple were basking in the glow of last night's sex. For some reason Stephanie was getting turned on thinking about Chris showing Sean her nude pictures. She thought it was hot that Chris showed her nudes to someone else even if it was her friend's husband. She reached over to find Chris was already hard. She mounted him for a leisurely morning fuck.

The next day, Chris called Jeff to confirm Stephanie's shoot at Ron's and to give him a couple of new ideas. Jeff confirmed everything was on schedule. Chris also told him about Sean contacting him about setting up a boudoir session with his wife Maggie.

"Thanks for the heads up. If he has any home pictures I'll have him bring them like you did. Is Maggie hot looking?"

"Yeah. She is really hot. Really nice big tits. I think you are going to like photographing her. By the way, Sean may ask to see some of your black and whites with just the model. When you show them, mix in some of Stephanie's anonymous shots. I showed him a couple the other day and he couldn't tell it was her."

"Sure. Maybe I'll show him some with her fingers in her pussy. What about her anonymous shots with other models?"

Chris thought about Sean looking at pictures of Stephanie fucking. "Sure. That would be pretty cool."

The night of the shoot, Stephanie wore her black halter dress with stockings and garter belt she wore at the exhibition. They discussed how excited she was wearing it.

She told her husband, "I know you fantasize about me wearing this dress for a lover. Ron really liked this dress. I was really turned on wearing this and flirting with him. Too bad you won't be there to enjoy it. But I'm sure Ron will like it."

Chris said her would drive and pick her up after the shoot. Ron did not live very far away. They drove in silence. Both of them were lost in their thoughts of Stephanie fucking another guy. Chris never did tell her that Ron would have a friend.

Ron lived in a tasteful brick ranch style house. Chris pulled in his driveway behind Jeff's van.

Stephanie leaned over and gave him a kiss, "Thanks for setting this up. I'll call you when it's time to pick me up."

Chris watched as his wife walked up the sidewalk to the front door. Her hips swaying, erotically. Ron answered the door and waved to Chris as he put his hand around Stephanie's waist and ushered her inside. As Chris drove back home, he was thinking that maybe this was taking things too far. Perhaps they should have stopped with the session before the exhibit. But at the same time, he was aroused visualizing Stephanie fucking Ron and his friend.

When he got back home, he did his best to take his mind off of Stephanie's shoot. He tried watching tv and reading a new novel he just bought. But it was no use. He retrieved Stephanie's shoots in their bedroom and the boardroom. He couldn't help masturbating looking at the photographs of Stephanie sucking and fucking the young black model and older man.

This shot was taking longer than usual, A few hours later, Stephanie called and told him she had a ride home. She sounded breathless, "What a naughty husband I have. You didn't tell me Ron was inviting a friend. What a nice surprise."

Chris just told her he was looking forward to hearing about the shoot. He stood vigil at an upstairs window where he could look over the parking lot. Shortly thereafter, he saw an unfamiliar car with a male driver and female passenger parking in front of their townhouse.

There was enough light from the streetlamp for Chris to make out the female passenger leaning over and kissing the driver. It was a passionate kiss. The driver reached a hand into her halter top cupping her breast.

He watched Stephanie exit the car and walk up the sidewalk to the front entrance. Chris hurried down in time to open the door for his wife. He was stunned. She looked a mess. She had not bothered to comb out her hair. She had that just fucked look.

As soon as the door was closed, she gave her husband a deep kiss. He felt the heat radiating from his wife's body.

"God that was great." She continued in a husky voice, "This is the scenario where the fucked wife returns home to her husband."

Stephanie felt the beginnings of his erection. She reached down to feel his hardness, "It looks like some one likes a fucked wife."

Chris couldn't believe how slutty his wife was acting. She had not acted this way after her other shoots. He replied, "Yeah. I like a nice, fucked wife. Tell me all about it."

He had a chilled bottle of wine already opened. He poured them each a glass and followed his wife downstairs. He admired the sway of her hips and firmness of her ass in her tight dress.

They relaxed on the couch and took a couple of sips of wine. Chris took in his wife's sensuality. There was an awkward silence. Chris didn't know how to begin.

Stephanie took the initiative. "Were you watching when we pulled up? What did you see?"

"I could see you kissing him. And I could tell he put his hand in your dress."

Stephanie told him it was Ron's friend Frank. She tongued his ear, "And you liked watching didn't you. Seeing your wife getting felt up after fucking really turned you on."

Chris gave her a deep kiss and put his hand in her dress. He felt the heft of her breast in his hand. Her nipple stiffened against his palm.

Stephanie moaned, "That's it. Feel me like my lovers did."

He kissed her ear and moved his lips and tongue to the sensitive juncture of her neck and shoulder. Stephanie was getting highly aroused thinking about fucking two men. Chris noticed Stephanie tasted salty from perspiration. He opened her dress and took one of her nipples in his mouth.

"Ohhh god. Just like that. How do I taste."

"Nice and salty. Just like you have been fucking."

"I want you to taste me. Ron suggested a shower, but I wanted to give you my freshly fucked body." She sat up and unclasped her halter. The two sides collapsed baring her breasts. "Now you can get a good taste."

Chris eagerly licked and kissed her heaving breasts. He stopped to take a closer look. There were love bites on the undersides.

Stephanie gave him a wicked look. "Looks like my lovers got carried away."

Chris licked and kissed her love bites. Stephanie talked dirty to him how her lovers kissed and sucked on her breasts. He inhaled the aroma of her body.

"Do they taste different? Can you tell it's cum?"

"A little. It tastes nice and salty."

Stephanie felt extremely wicked as her husband licked other men's cum from her body. "I knew you would like it. Keep licking my lovers' cum."

Chris had never been this turned on before. He unzipped her dress and slipped it off along with her panties and garter belt.

Stephanie spread her legs. Her cunt was messy and her hairs matted. She told her husband in a commanding manner, "Get down between my legs and eat my pussy. I think you'll will like what you find."

Chris did as he was told. He savored the aroma of her freshly fucked pussy. Her slit had closed but it readily opened as he penetrated her cunt with his tongue. He savored the mixture of her juices and other men's cum as he licked her inner most folds. He leaned back and saw more creamy white liquid dripping from her cunt. He pictured Ron's big balls emptying a load of cum into his wife's ravaged pussy. He leaned back in and eagerly tongued the salty residue into his mouth.

Stephanie looked down at her husband lapping up Ron and Frank's cum from her pussy. She thought how turned on she was when she felt their cocks blasting cum into her married pussy.

She encouraged her husband, "That's it. Taste their cum. Get it all out of my pussy."

Chris lapped the folds of her distended pussy swallowing more cum. Stephanie bucked up against his face in an earthshattering orgasm

She relaxed against the couch while Chris knelt between her legs taking in the sensuality of her open cunt. He was already hard. He positioned his swollen head pointing at her enlarged clit. Stephanie reached down and massaged her still enflamed cunt with the head of her husband's cock. He couldn't believe the sensation as he penetrated his wife's open cunt. The heat enveloped his cock.

Stephanie moaned and gave her husband a deep kiss as he penetrated her violated married pussy. "Mmmmm. You taste good with some cum on your lips."

Stephanie talked dirty to him about being fucked by two men. He picked up the pace pounding his wife's pussy until he came, mixing in what was left of Ron and Frank's cum with his own. Stephanie was relishing in feeling her third cock of the night.

They both relaxed and took a couple of sips of wine. Stephanie gave him a wicked look and told him, "You're not finished yet."

Chris stood up and Stephanie rolled over on her stomach. He took in her delectable ass. He wondered if Jeff took the shots he requested. Stephanie confirmed his thoughts peering back over her shoulder with a look of passion and told her husband, "Someone was naughty having other men fuck his wife in the ass. I think I need some attention."

Chris knelt between his wife's legs. He caressed her firm mounds. He licked and planted kisses on Stephanie's ass, until he spread her cheeks and licked her pink rosebud.

Stephanie raised her hips, pushing her ass into her husband's face. "Ohh..that's it. Taste my fucked ass."

She was still turned on thinking about Ron and Frank fucking her ass with their big cocks. She turned back to her husband, "Why don't you take a turn?"

Chris retrieved a tube of ky jelly. When he returned, Stephanie was already on her knees. He lubed his cock and his wife's ass. Stephanie moaned as one of his fingers penetrated her opening. He pushed against her rosebud and entered her anal passage with no resistance.

Stephanie reveled in the sensation of having another cock in her ass. "Ohh..god that feels so good. Fuck my ass just like my lovers."

Chris took it slow at first. Stephanie lowered her head on the couch, lifting her ass further in the air. With her encouragement, he picked up the pace.

She felt her husband's cock tightening up. She stopped him, "Don't cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum on my ass."

Chris did as he was told. He pulled out a shot his cum on Stephanie's ass. There wasn't much since he had masturbated and just fucked her.

Stephanie felt the warm liquid stream on her ass cheeks. She was surprised how her ass felt after taking three cocks. Satiated she lowered her body to the couch. Chris looked down at Stephanie's ass with lust, his cock softening.

She turned back to her husband and in a cooing voice said, "Ohh. I feel some cum on my ass. Why don't you take care of it?"

Chris didn't hesitate. He bent down and licked his cum off of his wife's ass. He asked her, "Did they cum on your ass?"

His wife replied. "No. They came on my tits and in my pussy. I wanted you to taste me with cum."

"Well it does taste good."

Stephanie just relaxed as her husband licked up the rest of his cum from her ass.

The next morning, Chris regretted setting up the shoot on a weeknight. On the positive side, it was Friday so he only had to get through the day. He was careful not to disturb Stephanie as he got out of bed to get ready for work. He finished showering and shaving and was getting dressed when Stephanie stirred from her sleep. She stretched her arms above her head. The sheet fell to her waist baring her breasts. Her love bites from the two men were still visible.

Stephanie looked down at her breasts, "I hope you aren't mad. They just got carried away."

Feasting on his wife's sensuality, Chris replied, "I'm not mad. I just wished I didn't have to go to work."

"Well maybe you could call in sick."

Chris just laughed, "Calling in on a Friday is too obvious. Besides, I need to work on a client proposal."

He kissed his wife and went downstairs for a coffee and bagel before leaving for work.

Stephanie relaxed in bed. Her body felt relaxed after fucking Ron, Frank, and her husband the night before. She thought her ass might have been a little sore, but it was nice and tingly.

Fortunately, Stephanie didn't have any client meetings so she leisurely worked on a marketing plans. In spite of client proposals being an overall pain in the ass, Chris was glad to have something to keep him occupied. At the end of the workday, he called Stephanie and told her he was picking up some takeout Thai, so no one would have to cook.

They ate and made small talk, though both of them were really thinking about last night's shoot. Chris thought that his wife was more radiant than usual. They relaxed with some wine on their deck after dinner.

After taking a few sips Stephanie said, "You didn't get in trouble showing Sean my nudes."

"What do you mean? I didn't think you minded?"

"Not me. I wasn't sure how Maggie would react. But she said he was really turned on when they got back home that night. She didn't get graphic but it sounds like she enjoyed it. She thought it was hot that you showed some of my pictures to her husband."

Chris thought about Sean fucking Maggie while thinking about Stephanie's nudes. He asked his wife, "Do you think she will go as far as you have? Have you told her about your shots?"

"I'm not sure how far she will go. But no way have I told her about my sex shots."

"How does Jeff know how uninhibited a model will get?"

"You mean a wife? Remember how he showed you and me other pictures? He was just planting the seeds. He just picks up on the husband and wife's reaction. If he doesn't sense any interest, he just drops it. Like I said when I first started posing, most wives do a couple of shoots and that's it."

"That's true. I started picturing what you would look like with another model when he showed me some of the touching black and white photographs. How else can he tell?"

"Well, in my case on my first black and white shoot, when I was nude with my arms stretched out above my head Jeff wanted my nipples to stand out more. I started to lower my hand to fondle them, but he stopped me. He told his assistant to get my nipples hard. His assistant reached down and fondled my breasts and got my nipples nice and hard like Jeff wanted."

"You must have liked that. How did you feel?"

"It felt great. It was so sensuous having his assistant feel me while Jeff was watching. After the shoot, Jeff was apologetic, telling me he hoped I wasn't mad. But I just told him I didn't mind. That was when I started thinking how hot it would be to have a shoot with another model. I just wasn't sure what your reaction would be. And I was really surprised when you brought home the pictures of the female models being fondled."

"Well we were definitely in sync. That's when I started to fantasize about you posing with other models. Did his assistant feel you again?"

"A couple of times. Once I was on my back stretched out and I asked Jeff if he wanted my nipples hard. I suggested his assistant get them hard for me again. And he held my legs open the first time that Dwayne fucked me."

Chris still couldn't get over how casually his wife talked about fucking other men.

The bottle of wine did not last long. After last night, they were both tired. Feeling a nice buzz, they both undressed and got in bed. Stephanie lay on her side and Chris spooned her. He lightly caressed her breasts and kissed the back of her neck. She could feel his cock against her ass. It reminded her of the shoot with Dwayne.

She told him, "Don't get any ideas about fucking my ass. I'm a little sore from last night."

"Oh really, what happened last night?"

She picked up on the game. "Well, two men and my husband fucked my ass."

"That must have hurt. Did your husband watch you?"

"After a few minutes it didn't hurt. But my husband didn't watch. I went over to this guy's house and he had a friend. They both took turns with me. And when I got home then my husband wanted some."

"So your husband knew. Does he like you fucking other men?"

"He really likes it. I pose for a photographer while I fuck other guys."

"So how many men have you fucked?"

She recounted all of her shoots.

"Wow. Five guys is a lot. And your husband doesn't get jealous?"

"I guess five guys is a lot. My husband might get a little jealous. But he really likes it. He was the one who set up last night's shoot. He even told the photographer the shots he wanted, including me getting fucked in the ass."

"That's hot. Have you ever fucked anybody in this bed?"

"Once when my husband was out of town. The black guy I fucked before came over."

"Did your husband know? Did anyone else watch?"

"I told my husband one of my lovers was going to come over and fuck me while he was out of town. No one but the photographer and his assistant watched."

"Tell me about the shoot."

"It was really hot. I liked fucking another guy in our bedroom. I had fucked him in another shoot. He was a good kisser and had a nice big cock."

"So your husband likes you fucking well-endowed men? Tell me more."

"He really does. We started by the bed kissing. We were both nude. He was fondling my body and I was holding his cock. I was fantasizing about my husband coming home and finding me with one of my lovers."

"What do you think he would have done?"

"I think he would have stayed and watched as I got on my knees in front of my lover and sucked his cock."

"So your husband gets turned on when you suck other men's cocks?"

"He likes me to do that. After I sucked my lover, we got on the bed and I sucked him some more. Then he fucked me. The photographer got some good shots of my lover's black cock in my mouth and entering my pussy. After taking some shots, the photographer just told us to fuck for a while."

"So the photographer and his assistant just watched you fuck your black lover?"

"Yes. I really liked just fucking without being stopped so the photographer could get some shots."

"What about the photographer? Have you ever fucked him?"

"Ohh no. He's really professional. His turn on is taking erotic photographs of couples. Particularly of married women fucking other guys."

"What about his assistant?"

"Well that night I was really turned on more than usual. I guess it was fucking someone in our bedroom. After the shoot, my black lover told me he was still horny. The photographer said he had to pick up and leave. I told his assistant to come back after he helped the photographer pack up. I fucked them both. So that makes six guys."

"And your husband didn't know?"

"He called me from his hotel. At that time I was riding the assistant and holding my lover's black cock."

"Do you think he suspected anything?"

"I don't think so. I was breathing hard, but he didn't say anything when he got home. But he was super horny. He fucked me bent over our kitchen table."

She reached back and felt his erect cock. She reveled in how hard her husband got when they talked about her fucking other men. She rolled on her back with her legs spread. Chris knelt between the married women's legs and looked down with lust at her moist cunt. Her love bites were still visible. Stephanie took her husband's cock and guided it to her opening. He sank it her velvety passage with no resistance.

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers
12