Wife's Erotic Photography Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God your pussy is hot. So your husband won't mind if I fuck you. Will you tell him?"

"Ohhh..just like that. I love your hard cock. I will tell him we fucked."

Stephanie told her husband about fucking other men while he pounded her adulterous cunt. They had another series of intense climaxes.

Enjoying the afterglow of intense sex, Stephanie lightly played with her husband's nipples. She asked, "Aren't you curious about my shoots? Wouldn't you like to watch me? Maybe you could join in. That would be hot. A three way with you and another guy."

Chris replied, "I have thought about watching you. That would be pretty hot. I never thought of a three way before. I wouldn't mind that at all."

The next morning while Chris slept in, Stephanie was luxuriating thinking about the sex she had over the last two nights. She couldn't believe how horny Chris was when he found out about her fucking Jeff's assistant and Randall.

When Chris woke up she gave her understanding husband a morning blow job. Chris just looked at his wife's head bobbing up and down on his cock, thinking about her fucking two men in their bed. Stephanie felt her husband's cock tightening up as he blasted a load of warm cum at the back of her throat. She liked the salty taste.

She gave her husband a wet kiss, letting him taste his cum on her tongue. They relaxed a few minutes before Chris announced he was going to make some coffee and breakfast.

After breakfast, Chris told her he was going out to take some rural shots.

Stephanie stayed home and did some light housecleaning. After a light lunch she decided to take a nice hot bath. She felt the warmth of the hot scented water caressing her body. Her hand drifted down her stomach and abdomen to her pussy. As one of her fingers opened up her slit, she thought about the intense sex she and Chris had while he looked at her photos with other men. She worked a couple of fingers in her cunt fantasizing about Chris joining her and another man. Maybe Ron.

Chris was getting some good shots. After taking a couple of rolls of film, he decided to stop by Jeff's studio to develop the shots he had taken. He had had found an abandoned farm and outbuildings and was anxious to see how they turned out. As he got out of his car he saw Ron and a young couple in the parking lot. It was the same blond wife he had seen before. He wondered if the man was another man or maybe her husband had watched the shoot. Ron noticed him but didn't wave. He just gave a nod of his head and a light smirk.

Jeff was surprised to see him. "Did you come by for the other night's shoot? I know you want to see them but they won't be ready for a couple of more days."

"I'm anxious to see them but didn't think they would be ready. I just wanted to develop of couple of rolls of film."

"Sure that's fine. I am going to be around a while. Say, did you see Ron?"

"Yeah. He was with that other blond wife so I didn't say anything. Was that her husband? Did he watch the shoot?"

Jeff replied that it was her husband. "Some husbands like to watch the shoot. Some of them even join in. I'll show you."

He pulled some black and white photographs out of a filing cabinet and handed them to Chris.

They were of Riva. She was very sensual. Her breasts were heavy with desire. Chris thought of her watching Stephanie's shoot and encouraging his wife to suck Dwayne's cock. She was with Ron and another man. The other man was a little older than Chris, but not as old as Ron. They were all nude. Riva was stroking Ron's cock while the other man watched.

Chris asked Jeff, "Who's the other guy? Is he another one of your models?"

"Not at all. That's her husband. This is a cuckold shoot."

"Cuckold shoot? What's that?"

"Cuckold. You know. A husband who gets turned on by his wife fucking other men."

Chris felt a twinge with the realization he was a cuckold. He never thought about Stephanie fucking other guys in that way.

"Oh sure. I just never thought about it that way."

Jeff showed him a couple of other photos from Riva's cuckold shoot. He couldn't believe them. Riva was stretched out with her legs spread. Ron was kneeling in between them. Her husband had Ron's cock in his hand rubbing it against his wife's pussy. The next couple showed him guiding Ron's cock into Riva's pussy.

"Geez Jeff. Is her husband gay?"

"Not at all. It's an alpha male thing. Riva's husband is showing respect by guiding Ron's cock into his wife's pussy."

"I didn't think guys would do that if they weren't gay."

"Nah. It's more common than you would think. Here are a couple more."

Chris was mesmerized. Ron was kneeling by Riva's head as she sucked his cock. Her husband was on the bed watching, fondling one of her full breasts. The next were cum shots. Ron had shot all over Riva's breasts. It reminded Chris of Randall cumming on Stephanie's breasts. Good grief! Riva's husband was even squeezing more cum out of Ron's cock. Just like Stephanie did with Randall.

Jeff captured Riva's husband licking Ron's cum from her breasts. There was one shot of cum dripping from one of Riva's nipples onto her husband's tongue. Chris found himself becoming aroused thinking about licking Ron and Frank's cum from Stephanie's pussy. Could he lick another guy's cum from Stephanie while the other guy watched?

Jeff handed him one more. He was getting a kick out of watching Chris's expressions. Chris couldn't believe it.

Riva had Ron's cock in her hand squeezing cum right into her husband's mouth! The next showed Riva's husband with Ron's cock in his mouth while she watched. This must be what Stephanie told him about Riva and her husband being experimental. So Stephanie must have seen these.

Chris was stunned. He thought about what Stephanie said about joining one of her shoots. Maybe if he were turned on enough he could lick Ron's cum from Stephanie's pussy. But no way would he suck his cock.

Jeff interrupted his thoughts, "I told you when you first started looking at some of these, couples try all sorts of things. Here take a couple."

Chris hesitated but took a couple of cum dripping from Riva's breasts into her husband's eager mouth. Jeff even slipped a couple with Riva's husband sucking Ron's cock.

Stephanie went over to Jeff's studio one afternoon to pick up the shots with Ron and Frank. Jeff gave her a couple to look at.

They were even more explicit than she remembered.

Jeff asked her, "Well what do you think?"

"God Jeff, I forgot how carried away I got. I wonder what Chris's reaction will be."

"He shouldn't mind. After all he suggested the scenario and scripted the shots."

He then showed Stephanie one of his new married models. He showed her a couple of black and whites. The married women was brunette was tall and very voluptuous. She thought what she would look like fucking Ron or getting Randall's black cock.

She asked Jeff if she posed for any sex shots.

"Not yet. But she has potential. Her husband was intrigued when I showed him some. I even showed him some of yours."

Stephanie was excited that Jeff showed her sex scenes with other people, even if they were anonymous.

Jeff added, "When Chris was over, I even showed him some of the ones I showed you of Riva and her husband."

Jeff told her some of the ones he showed Chris.

"No way. You even showed him the ones of her husband sucking Ron's cock? What was his reaction?"

"He was surprised. Probably a little shocked, but he didn't act disgusted or anything. I mean he kept looking at them."

Jeff didn't say anything about Chris taking some of them. Stephanie thought how hot it would be to have a three way and have Chris lick another man's cum from her breasts. Although she wasn't sure about him sucking another man's cock.

The topic switched to Maggie's shoot. Jeff pulled out some proofs. "Your friend is as uninhibited as you are. Here take a look."

Stephanie took the proofs and studied them. "She told me she really liked posing. I didn't think she was going to be shy."

There were some sexy lingerie shots before switching to nudes just like Stephanie had started out. Maggie did have a sexy body. Chris was really going to like looking at these.

Jeff told her, "She isn't the only one who is uninhibited."

He handed Stephanie some black and whites. They were nude shots of a well-endowed man. Jeff knew she liked looking at cock pictures. Then she noticed the model. She couldn't believe it. It was Sean! As she looked closer at the photographs she thought Maggie was right. She did get a lot at home. His cock was flaccid but she could tell he was hung.

She was mesmerized looking at Sean's cock. She studied one shot of Sean sitting back on the couch with his thick, semi-erect cock angled on his upper thigh. He was looking at the camera with a confident expression. The photo captured the ridges and veins of his shaft along with his bulbous head. His balls weren't as big as Ron's but they were still pretty nice.

Jeff interrupted her. "Well what do you think? You guys are friends so you must have guessed."

Stephanie replied, "He does have a great body, I never really thought about his cock before."

With a mischievous grin, Jeff told her, "Well, if you are interested, I can arrange a shoot."

She laughed, "No way. He is married to my best friend." Then she added, "But he does have a nice cock."

Jeff offered her a couple of photographs to take with her. She was tempted but wondered what Chris's reaction would be if he found pictures of Sean's cock in their private collection. She demurred.

Jeff pressed her, "Come on Steph, Chris doesn't need to know you like looking at his friend's cock."

Stephanie relented and took a couple.

The couples got together for dinner shortly after Maggie's shoot. Both wives were showing some nice deep cleavage. Chris noticed Maggie was dressed more provocatively than usual. He was enjoying the view of Maggie's full breasts. He could tell Sean was spending some time glazing at Stephanie's body. Both women were getting appreciative looks from other men and even a few women.

As soon as the waitress brought their wine, Sean lifted his glass in a toast, "Here's to a couple of very sexy models."

The two couples clinked their glasses in salute. They made small talk through dinner. After settling the bill, they decided to go back to Chris and Stephanie's for drinks instead of heading out to a club.

When they arrived, as Chris went to the kitchen to get their drinks, he caught Stephanie stealing a glance a Sean's crotch.

He and Sean grabbed their beers and went downstairs.

Chris asked if Sean brought any pictures of Maggie's shoot. He was disappointed when Sean told him he had left them at home. He asked how the shoot went.

Sean told him, "She really enjoyed it. You were right about how horny it would make her. She was really turned on when she got home."

"What about you? Did you get jealous?"

"Not even. I was turned on thinking about another guy taking nude photographs of my wife. When she brought the pictures home it was even better."

"I know what you mean. So she is going to pose some more?"

"Yeah. She has already scheduled another shoot. But there is something you didn't tell me."

"What's that?"

"It's those other photographs. The ones of people having sex."

"I thought I would let you find out for yourself. Do you mean the ones of couples having sex?"

"No man. The ones of married women fucking other guys."

"Those are pretty hot. Which ones did you see?"

"I saw a couple, but the best ones were of a blonde married woman."

"How do you know she was married?"

"Are you kidding? She was sucking a black cock with her hand wrapped around it. You could see her wedding ring. It must have been the same guy because there was a close-up of her guiding his dick into her pussy. And Jeff showed me some of the same woman with some other guys. If Maggie wasn't so hot, I would really like to get some of that pussy myself."

Chris thought of Sean looking at Stephanie fucking other men. "Well Jeff does have some pretty hot scenes."

"Yeah. Well not only that, but Jeff said it was the husbands who set up some of the sessions and even suggested some of the shots. Can you imagine somebody setting up his wife to fuck another guy?"

"No I can't. But I guess it takes all kinds." He shifted the subject. "Since you didn't bring any shots of Maggie, would you like to see some more of Stephanie?"

"You bet. I was just about to ask you. But I didn't know if you'd be pissed because I didn't bring any of Maggie."

"That's ok. I can see them later."

He went and brought out some more of Stephanie's photographs. He pick out some ones of her second shoot of posing in stockings and heels.

Sean looked at a couple. "Man, these are really great. What an ass. She really looks hot stretched out on the couch like that. This one looks like she is getting ready to play with her pussy. Do you have any of those?"

Chris handed him a couple of black and whites showing Stephanie with her finger in her slit. One was a close-up and another was a full shot showing a look of passion on her face.

"Fuck! What a pussy. I looks like she was cumming. Man you are a lucky guy."

"If you like them, why don't you get Maggie to pose like that?'

"Yeah, those are really hot. I think I will."

Sean kept looking at Stephanie's sessions and continued to make comments about her ass and pussy. Chris was getting turned on as Sean made more lewd comments about Stephanie. After a few minutes, Maggie called to Sean that it was time for them to leave. Chris noticed Sean scanning Stephanie's body as they came upstairs.

The two husbands gave the wives a hug goodbye. Sean pulled Stephanie a little closer than just the usual friendly hug. She held her breasts against his chest. She wondered if Chris showed him more of her pictures. When they parted, Sean let his hand caress along her rib cage just under her breasts. She couldn't help but glance down at his crotch.

Chris felt Maggie's full breasts against his chest. He couldn't wait to see some of her pictures. But for some reason, he was thinking more about Sean looking at Stephanie's shots and the comments he made.

(to be continued)

12