Wife's Erotic Photography Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife Shares Details of Photoshoot with Two Men.
4.2k words
4.41
23k
39

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous episode Chris delivered his wife, Stephanie to her shoot with two older men. When she came home, she gave details of her threesome. Maggie had her first shoot. Chis showed Sean more of Stephanie's shoot. Jeff introduced Chris to photos of a cuckold shoot.

Background: The story takes place before digital photography, the Internet, cell phones, etcetera.

************

After Maggie and Sean left, Stephanie and Chris went immediately upstairs to the bedroom. They hurriedly undressed and Stephanie retrieved the shots from her shoot with Ron and Frank.

She handed the packet to her husband, "I think you are really going to like these. Especially since the shots were your idea."

As she and her husband looked at the photographs, she relived the shoot.

She felt so wicked having her husband deliver her to Ron's house. She still couldn't believe Chris set the whole thing up. After she entered Ron's house, she gave him a deep kiss. He told her to turn around so he could admire her outfit. He told her he was glad she wore the same dress she was wearing at the exhibit.

He scanned her body and reached down and cupped her mound through her dress and told her, "I'm glad your husband set this up. I've really been looking forward to fucking you again."

She couldn't help but look down at his crotch, where in spite of his slacks, she could see the outline of his cock. She reached down and felt his thickness and said brazenly, "And I've been looking forward to getting some more of this."

He pointed her down some stairs to his rec room. Jeff was finishing setting up. She looked a little surprised. There was another man that looked a little older than Ron.

Ron introduced him as Frank. "Didn't your husband tell you there would be two of us?"

The she answered, "No he didn't." Kissing Frank lightly she said, "But I don't mind. I'm pleased to meet you."

Ron said to his friend, "Well, what do you think? Isn't she as hot as I told you she was?"

Frank scoped her from top to bottom, "You didn't do her justice. She is even sexier than the photographs you showed me."

She questioned him, "What photographs have you seen?"

Ron answered, "I showed him the boardroom shots. He really liked them."

She was becoming even more turned on thinking about Frank seeing her sucking Ron's cock and getting fucked while bent over the boardroom table

Ron instructed her to turn around, "Show Frank what a great ass you have."

She turned around and looked over her shoulder, "What do you think?"

Frank ran his hand over her succulent globes giving each one a little squeeze. "You were right. She does have a great ass."

She didn't protest. She was used to being felt up before her shoots. Besides, he was going to do a lot more than cup her ass in a few minutes.

Jeff piped up, "Ok hold on. Let me get set up before you guys start. I know Stephanie's hot, but I need to get my lighting fixed."

She excused herself to go to the bathroom to arrange her makeup. She came out and walked up to Jeff and the two men. She felt their eyes on her body.

She dropped her panties on the floor, "I doubt I'll be needing these."

Jeff went over the shoot. He explained since her husband set this up, most of the shots would show her face. She was getting excited as he told them the various poses he had in mind. The photographer instructed them to stand by the bar. There was a wine glass set up for Stephanie and whiskey glasses with scotch for the men. Jeff explained it was more elegant than using beer bottles. He took shots of them getting acquainted. After a few sips of wine, she became more relaxed. Jeff encouraged them to make small talk. She smiled at the camera over her wine glass. She knew what was coming.

Jeff continued to give her directions, "That's it Steph, flirt a little. Let me see you lean one of your breasts into Frank's arm. Ron, you and Frank look at her breasts."

She did as she was directed. She looked up at Frank and said, "Does that feel good? Do you want some more?"

Frank replied, "Yeah. You have great tits. Ron was telling me all about you."

Jeff kept taking pictures and directing. "Alright, let's get one for your husband. Stand in the middle between both guys. Now look in the camera and give your husband a big smile."

She stood in the middle and smiled as she was instructed. She felt their cocks pressing against her. Jeff then had her stand with the back to the bar with her elbows resting on the bar surface.

He told her, "That's it. Now give me a little thrust of your tits. But not obvious. Perfect. Just like that. This is really a good choice for a dress. It really frames your tits."

She always got turned on when Jeff talked about her tits. Jeff told Frank to feel her ass.

"Ok Ron, while Frank feels her ass give her a nice kiss. That's it. Light at first. Now Steph, give him a big kiss back"

She moaned as she thrust her tongue into Ron's mouth while Frank fondled her ass. Ron put his hand in her dress cupping one of her breasts. She turned to Frank to kiss him. Frank replaced Ron's hand in her dress.

Ron was feeling her ass. "That's it you little slut. Let him feel those nice tits."

She moaned, "Ohh god. Both of you feel my tits as much as you want."

She became more vocal as the two men played with her. She put her arms around Frank giving him a deep kiss. Jeff got some close-us of their tongues intertwining. Then she shifted and kissed Ron. While she was kissing one the other felt her ass.

Jeff had her sit on a barstool. Her dress slid up over her stockings. She started to pull her dress down,

Jeff stopped her, "No need for modesty now. Taking off your panties was a good idea. I can get some pussy flashing shots. Just think of being out with Chris and flashing another man."

She left her dress hiked up. The two men stood on either side of her looking at her exposed legs.

Jeff took some shots of her from the front getting a good view of her pussy. The two men each put a hand on her thighs running up to the juncture of her legs. She opened her legs giving both men better access to her enflamed cunt. Moisture was gathering in the outside of her slit. Their hands met at her pussy. Each one took turns penetrating her labia and feeling the inside of her cunt.

She moaned. Jeff kept taking shots capturing of the look of passion on her face.

Ron said to Frank, "Didn't I tell you she had a hot pussy."

"Yeah, I know. I can't believe she's this wet." He slid two fingers deeper into her cunt, "You told me she was tight, but this is too much."

She became more enflamed as the two older men talked about her tight wet pussy.

Jeff told them to relax. He needed a break to load a new role of film. She was visibly flushed. She took a couple of sips of wine.

Jeff picked back up. "You guys take off your shirts. Stephanie, let me get some shots of you undoing your halter so we can see those tits. Let your husband see you undressing for these guys."

She looked at the camera while she undid her top. She let the two ends fall exposing her breasts to Jeff and the two men. Her breasts were swollen with desire. Her nipples were erect and aureoles dimpled.

At Jeff's direction, the men each took one of her breasts in their mouths. They licked and kissed her breasts while Jeff got his shots. After sucking on her breasts, the two men stood up while Jeff took pics of her wet tits and nipples.

"Ok guys let's get Stephanie out of her dress."

Ron reached around her and unzipped her dress. He pushed both the dress off of her hips. Jeff continued to shoot. She was left in her garter belt and stockings and high heels.

Jeff told her," Let's get another shot for your husband."

He directed her to stand between the two men. "You guys take one of her tits. Stephanie reach down and feel their cocks. That's it give me a nice smile."

The models did as they were directed. From here the pace picked up. Both men fondled her. She had her back to Frank with her arms stretched over his head, leaving her body exposed for both men's pleasure. He cupped her breasts while Ron played with her pussy. Ron bent over and took one of her breasts in his mouth.

Jeff directed the action, "That's it Ron, suck on her tits. Leave her husband a souvenir."

She felt him using his mouth and teeth. He stood upright to admire his handiwork. He left a love bite on the underside of her right breast.

She said in a husky voice, "He will love it. Frank you give me one."

hey shifted position and Ron played with her pussy and held her breast for Frank's love bite. She alternated between kissing both men and caressing and tonguing their nipples. Both men had more chest hair than her husband.

Jeff told them, "This is what Stephanie really likes."

He positioned her on her knees. "Ok Steph, you know what to do."

She looked up with a lustful expression as the two older men anticipated getting their cocks sucked by the young blond wife. She placed a hand on each of them. She felt their thickness through their slacks. Frank was not a big as Ron, but he was still a lot bigger than her husband.

As she fondled them she said, "I bet I know what you boys want."

Jeff directed her to start with Frank.

She unbuckled his belt and slowly lowered his zipper, while Jeff continued to shoot. She lowered his slacks and feasted her eyes on his erect cock. It was pointing up out of his sandy pubic hair. He had nice heavy balls. She had one hand resting on his upper thigh and the other grasping his cock.

"That's great, Steph look up at him."

Frank looked down at her, "Just like that you little slut, go ahead and suck it."

She leaned forward and started licking his shaft. As soon as the warmth of her tongue touched his cock, Frank inhaled. She opened her mouth and slid it over his head, tonguing the ridge of his crown. Frank put his hand on the back of her head pushing more of his cock into her mouth.

She started moaning on his cock and making mewling noises.

"Fuck Ron. You were right, she does know how to suck cock."

"I told you she is a slut." He said to her, "Now suck mine."

Jeff directed her to alternate between sucking the two older men. There was just the sounds of her sucking and the lewd talk of the two older men as Jeff took his shots.

Chris broke her concentration. "Jeez Steph, you really liked sucking them."

His wife answered, "You know I do. Besides, it was one of the scenes you suggested. I wanted to give you a good show." She flipped through a couple of more. "Here is another scene you recognize."

Jeff had directed her get up on the bar and lie down on her back. She thought it was just like the scene from the John Holmes film. She stroked her husband's erection as they looked through the shots of his wife stretched out on Ron's bar.

She remembered how turned on she was as Jeff directed her, "That's it spread your legs nice and wide so Frank can get a taste."

He got some shots of her open pussy and Frank licking her. Ron had moved behind the bar and was kneeling on a bar stool allowing her to suck his cock.

Jeff told the men, "Frank go ahead and eat her pussy while she blows Ron."

Jeff just watched while the two men had their way with her. Frank was noisily eating her enflamed cunt.

Ron was squeezing one of her nipples, "I told you she had a great tasting pussy."

Frank didn't answer. She was thrusting her pelvis against his face, "Ohh god, eat my hot cunt."

She kept sucking Ron while the other older man ate her cunt. She shifted her head to lick his tight balls. She reveled in the feeling of exploring the ridges of his scrotal sac with her tongue.

Jeff interrupted, "Ok Ron let's get a shot of you cuming on her tits."

She jacked off his cock and pointed the head towards her breasts.

Ron groaned. "Aaaagh...fuck make me cum."

There was an eruption of white thick milky liquid erupting from the slit in his penis onto her breasts and chest. She milked some more onto one of her nipples.

"Uuuuu..that's a lot of cum."

"Do you think your husband's going to like the taste?"

"Oh, I'm sure he will."

She leaned on her elbows and turned her attention to the other man with his face buried in her cunt. She kept undulating her hips as she came on Frank's tongue in an earthshattering orgasm.

After she came on Ron's tongue, they relaxed. The cum on her breasts and chest was starting to dry. The spots were still visible. She had some more wine while the two men sipped some scotch.

The two men were looking at the cum on her breasts. Ron commented, "How do you think your husband will like the taste?"

She sipped her wine and replied, "I think he is going to like it just fine. I'll make sure he cleans it all."

Jeff announced, "Ok. Let's get back to work. Steph suck Ron's cock and get him hard again."

She bent over and did as Jeff directed. She just loved the way Ron's cock filled her mouth. After she had gotten him erect, Jeff had her bend over one of the bar stools. Ron positioned himself behind her and gripped her hips -the way he did in the board room as he slid his cock into her hot wet cunt.

She pushed back against him. "Ohh...fuck just like that."

Frank moved around in front of her. She eagerly opened her mouth to receive Frank's semi-erect cock. She ran her tongue around the rubbery flesh of his cock head. He moved his hips back and forth, pushing more of his cock into her warm moist mouth. Jeff took his shots of the older men violating her mouth and adulterous cunt. There was the sound of her squishy cunt as Ron took longer strokes, and the muffled sounds of her moans as she sucked Frank.

Ron had a grimacing look on his face as he dove deep into Chris's wife's open slick passage, "Ohhh..fuck I'm going to cum."

"Not yet. Hold off," Jeff said.

Ron stopped his fucking, "Ok. Fuck that was feeling good. I want to cum in her cunt."

Jeff replied, "Don't worry you'll get your chance."

The photographer directed her to get on her hands and knees on a leather couch against the wall. She rested her face on her arms, thrusting her ass in the air. Frank took his position behind her and placed the head of his cock against her slit. Jeff took some close-ups of him sliding his cock into her enflamed cunt.

Jeff poured some scotch for himself and he took a couple of sips as he and Ron watched Frank fuck her from behind. She looked over at the two men watching her get fucked. She couldn't believe her husband suggested all of these shots.

She relaxed and was moaning softly and Frank took long slow strokes in her cunt. She suddenly flinched as she felt one of his fingers probing the rosebud of her ass. He must have lubricated his fingers because she felt the penetration of her tight sphincter. She raised her head and looked back.

Jeff spoke up, "That's great Steph. Look back while Frank feels your ass. Frank slide your finger further in her ass."

She relaxed and rested her head back on her arms, as she felt the penetration. She and Chris didn't do any real ass play, but she liked the sensation as Frank probed her. She felt Frank remove his finger with a plop. A few seconds later, she felt the head of his cock replace his finger at her opening. He slowly opened her passage with the head of his cock. She thought of the John Holmes film that Chris liked as Frank's cock penetrated further into her ass. Well, at least she didn't have to take a John Holmes size cock.

Frank eased his cock all the way into her ass. She could feel his balls against her cunt. Chris had fucked her a couple of times in the ass but Frank was penetrating her deeper than her husband.

Ron spoke up, "Does it hurt? Do you want him to stop?"

She replied with passion in her voice, "No. It doesn't hurt. Don't stop."

"Don't stop what you little slut?"

"Don't stop fucking my ass."

"What about me?"

"Ohh yeah. I want you to fuck my ass. I want both your big cocks in my ass. Jeff, get some good shots of their cocks in my ass so I can show my husband."

Frank kept fucking her ass as she talked dirty to all three men. He pulled his cock out of her passage. She heard a plop as the head of his ass cleared her opening.

She looked back, "Aren't you going to cum?"

Jeff interjected, "Not yet. Ok Ron you fuck her ass."

Ron took Frank's place and eased his thicker cock in her violated married ass. She didn't feel as much discomfort as she imagined as Frank had already prepped her. Frank went to the bathroom to clean his cock and returned to watch his friend fuck her ass.

He fucked her for a while and then pulled out. He helped her to her feet. Frank had poured her some more wine and handed it to her. She took a couple of sips and gave each man a light kiss. Her ass was nice and tingly. She thought she would feel more discomfort after taking two big cocks.

"Fuck that was great. But what about you guys? Don't you want to cum? Would you like a blow job?"

Jeff interjected, "Just relax for a few minutes. Have some wine. They'll get their chance."

She sipped her wine and reached down to feel Ron's cock. He had washed it after fucking her ass and was semi-erect.

She turned to Jeff while stroking Ron's cock back to hardness, "What happens next."

Jeff told her the shoot was going to end with both men fucking her pussy.

"What about the cum shots? Where are they going to cum?"

Ron answered for Jeff, "We are both going to cum in your pussy. Your husband wants you to bring home a nice fresh fucked cunt."

She didn't answer right away. She went and laid down on the couch on her back with her legs spread. "We don't to disappoint my husband. Who's first?"

Both men took turns fucking her. Jeff took a few shots to show Chris her getting fucked, but mostly he sipped scotch and watched. She reveled in being watched as the two men took turns with her pussy.

Ron was first. She felt his cock tense.

"Ohh..fuck. Cum in my married pussy so I can give my husband a taste."

Then Frank took his turn. She came on both their cocks. She squeezed more cum out of each of their cocks onto her pubic hair. She wanted to give Chris a good taste.

They all relaxed after the shoot. The three of them got dressed while Jeff packed up his gear.

She slipped her panties back on to hold the two men's cum in her pussy. She gave each of them a deep kiss. "God but you guys are great. I can't believe my husband wanted these shots. Speaking of which, I better call him to have him pick me up."

Frank said, "I can take you home. We can leave after you freshen up."

"I want my husband to see me just like this. We can go ahead and leave."

She called Chris to tell him she had a ride. When she got in Frank's car her dress rode up exposing her legs to her stocking tops. She didn't bother to pull her dress down. On the way home, she and Frank did not say much. He just took appreciative glances at her exposed legs. She wondered what Chris would think of her getting a ride home from a man she just fucked. He probably wouldn't mind at all.

"Have you and Ron shared any of the other wives?"

"A couple of them. We have been with Riva more than once. Her husband even joined in one of the sessions. That was pretty hot."

"I know Riva really likes Ron. I didn't know she had fucked both of you. How did her husband like it?"

"He really liked it. I'm not sure if you know, but he likes to help out."

"I know. Jeff showed me some pictures of him helping out Ron."

He placed a hand on her leg and pushed her dress up over her stockings. "Maybe your husband would like to help out."

She didn't move his hand. "I don't know about that. But I think he would like to watch."

She directed Frank into her townhouse community. He pulled up outside their unit. She hoped her husband was watching. She leaned over and gave him a deep kiss. He placed his hand in her dress and cupped one of her breasts.

12