Wife's Erotic Photography Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you are back to your husband. We have to do this again. Maybe next time your husband can join us."

"I really enjoyed it. I would like to do it again, Thanks for the ride home and a great evening."

Chris brought her out of her reminiscing.

"Fuck Stephanie. These are hot. I had no idea they would turn out this good."

She was still stroking his cock. "I had a good time making them. Don't you remember how you liked the taste of their cum in my pussy? Would you like to taste that some more?"

'Yeah, you tasted especially good that night. I would like to taste cum in you pussy some more."

"That will be easy to do. But you were a naughty boy having two well-endowed men fuck me in the ass. I think you should make it up to me."

She rolled over on her stomach. Chris took in her delectable ass. He kissed all over her ass before parting her cheeks and licking her sensitive rosebud. Stephanie pushed her ass against her husband's tongue. She talked dirty to him about the shoot as he licked and kissed her ass. They had another fantastic sex session just like the other times when Stephanie showed him her photographs of fucking other men.

They relaxed in the afterglow of intense sex. After a few minutes of relaxation, Chris asked Stephanie, "How did you like the location of the shoot?"

Stephanie answered, "I really liked it. Just like the boardroom. I had fantasies of other people watching. I fantasied about you being there and watching me on the bar.

"I know what you mean. It is more realistic than Jeff's studio. I had the same fantasy of other people watching you on the bat."

Stephanie asked him, "I meant to ask you before we looked at pictures of the shoot, did you show any more of my pictures to Sean?"

He answered in the affirmative and told her which ones he showed him. He also told her Sean's comments.

"You didn't! You showed him the ones of me playing with my pussy? And he really said those things about me?"

"I just got carried away. I hope you aren't mad."

"No. I think it's hot you like showing my pictures to Sean. And Maggie doesn't mind. That explains why he was friendlier than usual."

"Yeah. I noticed that."

"What did you notice?"

"That he held you close and you had your breasts against his chest."

"He did hold me closer than usual. And you liked watching? What about Maggie? You must have felt her big tits."

"She pressed them against me. They are nice. But yeah I liked watching you and Sean. I know you like flirting with him, but's it's different since he's seen your nudes."

She thought of the pictures of Sean's cock, "I guess it does change things."

(to be continued)

12