Wife's Erotic Photography Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie told Ron, "He does look good. I am going to make sure he sucks other cocks."

Chris became even more enflamed as they lewdly talked about what a cuckold he was. He was no longer conscious that Jeff was taking pictures of him sucking another man's cock.

Stephanie reached down and stopped the motion of his head milking Ron's cock, "You can stop now. You'll get to suck him some more. You really cleaned him good. But now you need to clean all of his cum off of my tits."

Stephanie and Ron lay down beside each other. Chris lay back on an elbow and leaned over to clean cum from his wife's breasts. He kissed her nipples and tasted the salty residue that her lover deposited. He continued to lick more cum from the swell of her breasts.

Stephanie watched as her husband licked another man's cum from her body, "How do you like it? Is it better than the time you licked me after Ron and Frank fucked me?"

Chris stopped his licking and replied, "This is much better."

Jeff continued to take pictures, "Slow down a little. That's it. Let me get a good shot of his cum on your tongue."

Chris continued licking and the two lovers encouraged him.

He was conscious of Jeff continuing to take pictures of him licking another man's cum from his wife's body, but he was beyond embarrassment. Jeff stopped and said, "Great! I think we are done. You did great for your first cuckold shoot. Sometimes it takes more encouragement to get the husband to suck a cock, but you didn't hesitate."

Since Jeff was using ambient light, he didn't have that equipment to pick up. He turned to the three models and said, "That was one of my best cuckold shoots. I'll put rush job on developing the film. And don't worry Chris, I will develop these myself."

"Thanks. I appreciate that." He turned to his wife and Ron still beside each other on the bed, "I'll walk Jeff out. Do you guys want anything?

Stephanie answered, "After that I need something stronger than water. I'll have some sauvignon blanc. Ron why don't you stay awhile longer. What would you like?"

"Other than some more hot pussy, I'll have the same."

Chris slipped on a pair of sweats and went downstairs with Jeff. Jeff shook his hand and told him, "That was really great. How do you feel about it?'

Now that the passion had cooled off, the realization of what happened started to sink in. He answered somewhat hesitatingly, "Well it just happened so fast, I don't know what to think."

"You'll be ok. You would be surprised how often it happens. You just got caught up in the moment."

After Jeff drove off Chris went back inside and got drinks for the three of them. He took the drinks back upstairs where his wife and Ron were still nude in bed. She was fondling her lover's cock, flush from the afterglow of sexual release. Her breasts were still swollen with desire. He handed his wife and her lover their drinks and took a sip of beer for himself.

Stephanie took a sip of wine and said, "Why don't you get undressed. Now that it's the three of us, we can have some more fun." She held Ron's cock in her hand, "I think you might want some more of this."

Chris didn't answer. He took off of his sweats and lay next to Ron on the opposite side of his wife. As his wife held Ron's cock, he leaned over and took the older man's cock back in his mouth.

(to be continued)

12