Wife's Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
Wife's fantasies lead to new experiences for both spouses.
6.7k words
4.02
59.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a conversation in bed on a Thursday night. Lately, Liz and I had gotten into a rhythm where we would talk about our fantasies as a sort of foreplay. We would lay in bed or on the couch and touch each other while we talked about things we wanted to try. That's how I got my first blowjob on our back patio, and how I found out Liz wanted to try being handcuffed and blindfolded. Since Liz and I were both virgins when we met and had never been with anyone else, talking about exploring more than just our vanilla routine had reinvigorated our sex life over the past several months.

I met Liz when we were both nineteen. It was our freshman year of college, and we clicked immediately. I was a skinny, awkward kid with glasses, and she was a pretty, chubby quiet girl with mousy brown hair. Liz was never exactly fat, but she has always been undeniably chubby: very thick, with beautiful heavy tits and a big ass. Even though she was on the bigger side, she had a gorgeous face, and the best smile I've ever seen.

We were now in our early thirties and married almost 8 years. Before we started discussing our fantasies and trying new things, our sex life was satisfying but mostly unremarkable. Liz had lingerie she would wear sometimes, we had our usual positions that made us both orgasm, and we both knew exactly what to do when going down on each other.

Liz and I had also both grown into our bodies in adulthood. I started running and lifting weights a few years ago and have a decently trim body. I'd also gotten Lasik and didn't wear glasses anymore.

Liz, though, had undergone a complete transformation over the last year. She started going to yoga at a local gym with a friend from work, and then started working out in earnest with her new friends at the same gym. Since then, Liz had lost a surprising amount of weight and gained some muscle tone. Her heavy ass and 38D tits had shrunk a bit but honestly had never looked better.

Liz wasn't so much chubby anymore as voluptuous. She was still big, but more like a plus-sized model. She had also started taking better care of her skin, tanning, and getting lighter highlights in her hair. One of her new gym friends had taught her how to do her makeup, as well. In other words, was truly stunning now.

She had also gained confidence. When she started working out, she would wear loose gym shorts and an old t-shirt to the gym. After a couple of months, though, her wardrobe changed. Now she was into the athleisure trend, and almost always wore some combination of brightly patterned yoga pants or shorts and matching sports bras. It was like being married to a different woman.

It was around the same time she started working out that we started discussing trying new things. Tonight, I mentioned a fantasy I'd always had: going to a topless or nude beach with her.

"I would show my tits on the beach, unless you got jealous of other men seeing your sweet little wife's body, Steve," Liz said faux-innocently while she played with my balls. "If we went to a nude beach, though, what if you got hard? What if other women saw my husband's big dick?" I knew I was only maybe a little above average in the size department, but I appreciated the sentiment.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe the flirty way she was talking about being naked in public. This is the same woman who wore a black one-piece swimsuit with shorts at the tropical resort we went to on our honeymoon.

I thought about it a bit more. Liz doesn't have nay tanlines from her tanning now; would she really show her thick body on the beach? Liz had her head on my chest while she played with my balls, and noticed my cock react to thinking about other women seeing me naked.

"Do you ever wonder what it would be like for another woman to touch you like this?" Liz started stroking me, running her fingers over my hard shaft while I cupped one of her thick buttocks in my hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Do you ever think about what if would have been like if it had been someone else touching your dick that first time in college?"

After we went on a couple of dates our freshman year, I dropped Liz off at her dorm after a movie. We had kissed before, but that was all. That night, we started kissing, and for some reason I felt bold. I put my hand onto one of her tits and felt it through her shirt. She let me, so I slipped my hand up under her shirt inside her bra. I started kissing her neck. When I felt her nipple get hard under my thumb, I pushed it further.

I took her hand and put it on my crotch. Liz looked at me, her eyes wide, and I thought I had ruined the moment. I will never forget the surprise I felt when she started undoing my belt. She slid my jeans and boxers down and wrapped her hand around me. We looked at each other, both scared, both turned on as she held my dick.

Then her head sank down into my lap, and I felt her take me into her mouth. I barely lasted 30 seconds, but that first time she went down on me was still one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life. I was silent for a moment, thinking about the memory, and Liz prodded further.

"Do you ever think about how it would feel for another woman to do this?" she asked before wrapping her lips around my tip for just a moment, teasing me. "These are the only lips that have ever kissed this guy," she said with a hint of mischief in her voice as she planted light kisses up and down my erection.

"I...I don't know," I said, completely unsure how to answer or where this was going. Liz looked up at me with a devilish grin on her face.

"I kind of want to see what it would look like for another woman to blow you," she purred as she stroked me.

"What?" I said, incredulous. She giggled a bit.

"I mean, what if I watched another woman suck your cock? Would you like that?"

"You want to have another woman in bed with us?" my heart started beating faster, in utter disbelief at what my wife seemed to be saying.

"No, not necessarily...but I think it would be sexy to see someone else make you cum, see how they do it," Liz replied. I couldn't hide my interest at the idea, and it showed. My cock throbbed in her hand as she stroked me. "Would you be willing to try that?"

I nodded tentatively. "I...I suppose...are you serious?" She gave me a big smile before taking me in her mouth again.

"Go down on me, and I'll tell you more," Liz said. We switched positions, and I got between my wife's legs and started to lick her and play with her hard nipples. She had always trimmed or shaved down there, and I don't mind the hair at all. I've always enjoyed going down on Liz, but since since she started getting waxed a few months ago, it gotten even better. I ran my tongue slowly up and down her pussy for another minute, she started speaking again. Her voice was noticeably breathier as she spoke.

"I was talking to Sarah from the gym; She told me she'd do it. Would you like that?" Liz ran her hands through my short brown hair as I slipped two fingers inside her. Hooking my fingers back towards me, I found her g-spot as I licked her.

Sarah ran Liz's yoga class. I'd met her a few times picking my wife up after workouts. She was older, probably in her mid-forties. She was in great shape; she had a dancer's body, petite and toned. I had to admit I found myself very attracted to her.

What made Sarah the sexiest by far, though, was her confidence. She had a quick wit, and a charming smile. She made no effort to hide the age lines on her face or the light salt-and pepper gray mixed in with her long, chestnut brown hair.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I looked up at my wife. Liz moaned and smiled to herself while talking about a friend of hers giving me a blowjob. She gave me a look that meant she was dead serious.

"Fuck me," Liz said huskily. I crawled up and she guided me inside her, her thick legs wrapping around me as we began to move together. We quickly found an intense rhythm, and fucked with more passion than we had in months. "I already talked to her about it; we're having dinner with her and her husband Dan a week from tomorrow," Liz said. I almost did a double take. I had no idea Sarah was married.

"Does her husband know about this?" I said, suddenly having second thoughts.

"Of course, he's going to be there, too," Liz answered while she reached for the small vibrator she used on herself when we fucked. Her voice strained as she turned it on, already close to climax.

"He wants to watch, too?" I said, as I could feel my orgasm building, too. This idea was getting kinkier and kinkier.

"Well, yes, but, I need to return...the favor..." Liz said as she groaned, cumming hard, her body arching and quivering. I finished almost immediately after, filling my wife's pussy. I would be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by Liz's fantasy. It surprised that what she'd said turned me on so much, though. We laid together in the afterglow.

"Wait a second. So, you're going to blow Sarah's husband while she blows me?" I asked. In my post-orgasm clarity, I suddenly didn't like this idea as much anymore.

"Don't pretend hearing that didn't make you cum," Liz answered slyly. "And you guys will go down on us, too; I told Sarah how good you are at giving me head, and she can't wait." I didn't know how to respond. I couldn't deny my cock's reaction to the idea of my sweet, shy wife sucking another man.

"Listen, let's go have drinks with them, and just see how it feels when we get there," Liz said as she put my hand between her big breasts and held it there; I could feel her heartbeat. "I want you to know what it's like to be in someone else's mouth, and I want to give you that." She kissed my hand, and put it back between her breasts as she continued.

"Our sex life has been so good since we started exploring new things, and I don't want it to stop. Even if it scares us a little at first." I started to say that she was leaving out the part about her blowing another guy. I didn't want to start a fight this late at night, though, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Okay, let's at least go to their place and feel it out, I guess," I said hesitantly. My wife kissed me good night and rolled over to turn off the light.

We fucked with a heightened intensity every night before bed that week. Liz used to sleep in big t-shirts and pajama pants; now, she usually slept in nothing but a pair of panties or less. Our conversations in bed that week only covered one topic.

"I can't wait to see my husband's big dick in Sarah's mouth," she cooed at me on Thursday night while we went down on each other. We were in a sixty-nine position with her on top. I loved having her curvy body against me while we gave each other head.

"Are you sure you still want to do this?" I asked while I spread her thick cheeks and teased her asshole with my index finger. Ass play was another thing we'd started experimenting with in the last year.

"I'm so excited, Steve," she answered. "I just hope I don't look disappointed when I see Dan's dick, I bet it isn't as big as yours." I hadn't thought about that; had Liz and Sarah been comparing their husband's sizes?

I tensed as I felt myself about to cum, and Liz took my whole length in her mouth as I shot ropes of semen into her mouth. Lately when we sixty-nine, I almost always finish first, and then Liz sits up and she rubs herself to finish while I eat her ass. Tonight, she sat up on my face, and as she touched herself she kept talking about our plans for tomorrow.

"I'm going to have Dan finish on my tits or my face. I think swallowing should be a special thing I do for you," she said, her voice husky. "Don't cum in Sarah's mouth, either, babe. I want to see your cum all over her." As my tongue made small circles around her asshole, she continued. "I wonder how it will feel to have his...tongue on me..." Liz's hips bucked as she came in mid-sentence.

As we lay together after, she looked at me earnestly. "I love you, and nothing that happens tomorrow will change that." Liz left early for work the next morning, and nothing more was said about it. In the middle of the day, she texted me.

"Make sure you wear something nice tonight, and don't forget to shave." She then sent a winking face next to eggplant and cherry emojis. "Everywhere."

I couldn't believe we were doing this. I work from home on Friday afternoons, and tried to keep my normal schedule, but it was impossible. I answered a few emails, wrapped up, and poured myself one-and-half inches of vodka over ice. I started sipping it and looking at Liz's Facebook. I quickly found a photo of Liz with a few other gym friends. Sarah was in it, as well as a slightly older man than Sarah; the tags told me it was her husband, Dan.

Liz was almost my height at 5'9, Dan stood at least a head taller than her. Sarah couldn't have been more than 5'3. Sarah looked so sexy, her tight body in a pink sports bra and blue yoga pants. Her dark hair was pulled into a tight ponytail. Dan was objectively very attractive, with a neatly trimmed salt-and-pepper beard and close-cropped hair.

I started to get hard as I flipped through Sarah's pictures; there was one of her on vacation in a floral bikini that particularly grabbed my attention. From what I could tell from her vacation pictures, Sarah's body showed its age somewhat, but still looked great.

I went in the bathroom and shaved my neck and trimmed my beard. Then, still aroused from thinking about Sarah, I trimmed my pubic hair and shaved my balls. I usually keep the hair around my dick closely trimmed, and shave my balls and undercarriage bare for when Liz goes down there.

As the ice-cold vodka started to take effect, the idea of tonight excited me more and more. I slipped on some new boxer briefs, and then put on dark jeans, a blue Oxford shirt, and a light gray windowpane blazer. I poured myself another drink, with more vodka and less ice.

Liz got home shortly and told me to pour her some wine while she got ready. When I went in the bathroom to hand her a glass of her favorite wine, she was in the bathtub shaving her legs and pussy. She grinned at me and sat up in the bathtub. She set the glass of wine on the side of the tub and unzipped my pants. She took my soft dick out and put it in her mouth for just a moment, teasing me.

"Go have a drink while I get ready," she cooed at me and put me back in my jeans. After over an hour, she came out.

Liz had done her makeup and her lovely brown hair fell in wavy curls around her face. She was wearing a very low-cut bright blue cocktail dress that I hadn't seen before. It hugged her voluptuous body, and the vibrant color complimented her bronzed skin perfectly. Her deep cleavage made her big breasts jiggle lightly as she walked into the living room. Her strappy black fuck-me heels put her at just a hair taller than me. She was a goddess; I couldn't believe this is the same awkward girl who wore a Muppet Show t-shirt the first time she touched me.

"Fuck," I said, standing up as she walked in. She bit her lower lip and smiled, and just stood there for a moment. She put one hand on her hip and spun slowly, letting me admire her from every angle.

"No fucking until we get home tonight," she said playfully. She walked over to me and pressed her body against mine. We kissed deeply, and she ran her hands over my cock through my jeans before walking out the door.

As we took an Uber across town, I could see the driver repeatedly checking out Liz's tits in the rearview mirror. I couldn't blame him; she was practically falling out of her new dress. Eventually, we pulled up to a posh gated neighborhood. Liz gave the driver the code.

"I didn't realize they lived somewhere this nice," I said as I admired the houses.

"They own gyms all over the city," Liz replied. We finally pulled up to one of the biggest houses in the neighborhood and got out. Liz stopped me and pulled me close on their front walkway. It was dimly lit by small lamps lining the pathway, but it was too dark to see much.

"I can't wait to have you inside me after you've been in Sarah's mouth," Liz whispered. She brushed her hand across my crotch and then, without another word, she took my hand and led me the rest of the way up the path to their front door.

We rang the doorbell, and Sarah answered. She had gotten ready with the same gusto as my wife; she had on full makeup, and her lustrous, dark brown hair with a touch of gray looked amazing as it fell around her shoulders. As she greeted us both with hugs, I felt her bare thigh against my leg through the perilously high slit in her black wrap dress. I handed her the wine we'd brought, and she led us through the luxurious home into a spacious living room. There were huge picture windows overlooking the pool in their backyard, complete with a rock waterfall grotto on one side.

"Help me open this, Steve," Sarah said to me in her sultry alto. I had been really turned on by her smoky voice the first time I met her at Liz's gym; tonight, her alluring voice positively dripped with sex. I followed her into the kitchen while Liz looked around the living room in seeming awe. My eyes immediately went to Sarah's tight ass in her black dress as I walked behind her; I couldn't see any panty lines and wondered if she was wearing a thong.

We went into an enormous kitchen, and Sarah set the wine down next to an opener on the large island in the center. I opened the wine as she got out four glasses. I poured healthy portions into the glasses, and Sarah laughed throatily. She was standing close enough to me I could smell her sweet, fruity perfume. Liz never wore perfume because she claimed strong smells made her head hurt.

"You don't mess around," she said to me, her mouth cocked to one side in an earthy grin. I tried to keep eye contact with her and not stare at her full lips. I failed. My mind raced as I thought about being in her mouth, and wondered if the deep red lipstick she wore would come off on me later.

"I thought we could all use plenty of wine tonight," I replied, trying to control the shakiness in my voice. My eyes darted down to her modest cleavage. A tiny crucifix hung in between her breasts. Sarah obviously didn't tan the way Liz did, but her lighter complexion fit perfectly with her darker hair and soulful voice. Sarah took her glass and raised it, and I followed suit.

"To new adventures," she toasted as we both took a sip of the dry white I'd purchased. We each picked up a glass for our spouses and went back into the living room. Liz and Dan were standing in one corner chatting, looking out the window over their large backyard.

It struck me again how much taller Dan was than any of us. He was wearing a light blue tailored suit over a collared shirt with a subtle pastel pink pattern on it. He didn't have a tie on, and the top buttons were undone, showing off his chest hair. He had a fuller, grayer beard than in Sarah's Facebook pictures. It was obvious how muscular Sarah's husband was by the way the bespoke suit clung to his frame. "Well, he does own multiple gyms," I thought to myself.

Sarah walked up to him and handed him a glass of wine. She put her arm around him, tucking her hand into one of his back pockets. Dan reached out and we shook hands as I stood next to Liz. His quiet confidence seemed effortless; I had learned how to dress and take care of myself in law school out of necessity, but Dan had an air about him that he had never known anything other than dressing very, very well.

We sipped wine and made small talk for a while as we looked out the window. A light rain started to fall as the sun went down. I started to relax as we finished our wine, and Sarah took Liz into the kitchen to open more.

Dan turned out to be an interesting guy; he had gone to a prestigious law school on the opposite coast from the prestigious school I had attended. He had also gotten an M.B.A. and opted to start his own business rather than practice law, though. We talked shop and compared notes for a while as we built an easy rapport. Talking to him about normal things made me almost forget why Liz and I had come to his home.

12