All Comments on 'Wife's Fantasy Becomes Reality'

by Charlie_Kelly_Esq

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

98% of couples who become swingers end up divorced, a researched fact. What the hell is so exciting about arranging the demise of your own marriage??

Anything sexy about that, l don’t think so.

2/5

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettalmost 3 years ago

Dump the wife. She's just a cock hound.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mr. Esq., the next name to throw onto the pile of writers to ignore. What is it about you newbies who think another story about cheaters and cucks is the way to enter the realm of authors on Lit? Whatever it is, you pissed away the opportunity to make a good first impression. Wargamer is correct, what is exciting about setting your marriage up for failure. If you can't do any better than this, stop. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story ends with reader wondering if Steve now worries that he has made a terrible mistake as Liz seems to be so into fucking Dan and his bigger dick… Is this the beginning of the end of their marriage ?

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

If anyone has doubts about swapping or sharing their partner the other partner should realise this. The husband should have told his wife about his concerns. Now she will go off with anyone with or without her husbands permission. So starts the cuckold lifestyle.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

HOT story!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! ;)

8itgood8itgoodalmost 3 years ago

Good first story, don't worry about the anonymous comments, they're not posting. I chuckle at how people comment on a story that is just that.... a story.....it not real life. Look at this way, they're commenting about broken marriages and divorce, so in my opinion you did a good job writing as they believe this really happened. Just makes me laugh....keep up the fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It ends in divorce, what else is possible... nothing after her last comment

curly1curly1almost 3 years ago

The bigger the cushion the deeper the pushin. Yuk

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Yet another weak, pathetic husband who lets his manipulating wife do whatever the fuck she wants. The wife "sold" this as HER watching the husband get a BJ from another woman. But... it ends up the other woman wasting time going off and getting another drink, leaving the cuck husband waiting and watching his own wife sucking the other husband while the other husband is doing oral on her.

Then the other wife comes back with her wine, starts sucking and pushes the pace, getting him to orgasm quickly. Then the cuck husband has to watch while the other guys wife joins her husband and his wife in a threesome, leaving the husband all alone.

Then his own slut wife sets the scene for "next time" and he, the cuck says NOTHING. What about laying down a few "rules" of equality? His wife will be off fucking the other guy next time and he'll be left alone again.

Grow a pair FFS.

OldskierOldskieralmost 3 years ago

I think Steve has every right to be concerned as it is apparent that Sarah, Liz and maybe Dan have conspired and have a long range game plan in place. Whatever that plan is am pretty sure Steve will not be happy about it as why would they not include him in the discussions instead all the secrecy …

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A sane person would never consider throwing something they valued into anything that would damage that valued object. They would do whatever it took to keep that object safe from the flames or certain destruction of being crushed under foot or by machine.

And yet married people will willingly, with glee, do a truly stupid thing. They will throw their marriage into a meat grinder of seduction, adultry and deception. They will play a Vegas style game with their relationship, gambling away their love, respect, devotion, trust, dreams, family, friends and anything else they may have ever considered sacred or honorable!

All to play a seductive game of chance in hope of fulfilling some lust riddled fantasies. They foolishly believe that their marriage, a truly strong marriage, will somehow survive. They cling to the fantasy of, when all the others failed, they will come out stronger, more in love with each other, for having conspired to cheat on each other in openness!

Now let me talk to you about a great oppurtunity in some prime swampland that I know about. If that does'nt interest you, maybe a great deal on a Brooklyn area toll bridge, come on, you'll make a fortune!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best written stories I have read here. I'm looking forward to reading more of this series if it turns out to be one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Wargamer,

You are inaccurate. The rate of swingers who divorce is about is about 24%, the same percentage of divorce in monogamous couples according to recent polling and research. Swinging has little or no effect on divorce rates, but 27% claim it strengthens their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is all about male insecurity.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Hmmmm.... if, as it's asserted that swingers' divorce rate is around 24% and the general population is 50%, what does that tell us? What is it they say about statistics?

.

On the merits of the story, this is solid writing! This writer is way too good to be a first-time contributor. I wonder if OP has another Literotica account, or perhaps posts/writes elsewhere, and this one is where he/she posts this genre of writing. Solid 5/5!!!

.

Part 02 is anxiously awaited.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
I love broken swing stories!

Other man, the better lover, ends up with both women, as it should be. At least he got a too-quick blowjob as his consolation prize.

I look forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another WACC hubby. He is clearly not in charge unlike Dan... Nothing new in this story. No plot twist. No in depth emotion of either. Wife doesn't care if hubby becomes depressed because his tiny dick just can't make her come like she did with Dan... Eventually that destroys their relationship. He's seen he can't really satisfy her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There’s an old saying, never lend your car, cash or woman to anyone. Reckon that’s solid advice for a good life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

So the author is an attorney as well as a bad porn author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is some of the best dialogue I have read on this site. The plot seems very believable. Well done and want to know the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just re-read the story. I love all the details and the mix of dialogue and storytelling.

Paul7777Paul7777almost 3 years ago

That was such a hot story, keep up the erotic work

GloballytrottedGloballytrottedover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Great job! Patient writing, and so believable and immersive. I felt like i was truly wttching liz every step of the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Obviously, that wasn’t his wife’s first time with the other couple.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Really wish this author would pick this back uo and continue. Very well written and does a great job portraying the natural insecurities that would arise from a situation like this.

So believable

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, can't help thinking, Liz has previous experience of Sarah and Dan, but hasn't told Steve, the games Liz wants to play, especially with Dan's big cock will spoil life for Steve and he is going to end up coming second in his own marriage until Liz goes way out of line and he files for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, absolutely the right question at the end, 'what the fuck have I got into' probably being played by your wife and Dan and his buddies, she will get lots of big cock and he will eventually get a divorce.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean10 months ago

by itself gets a 2 or 3 add more it will go up because its a interesting place to start i do not think this poor buggar knows what he is in for

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous