Wife's Fantasy Threesome

Story Info
Wife finally gets the threesome she's always wanted.
2.3k words
4.5
34.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
153 Followers

Michelle could hardly believe it. She had been trying to convince her husband to sleep with another woman for years. His more traditional views of marriage had been a barrier, one that she had accepted would most likely never be overcome. But now, here she was, sitting across the dining room table from a woman that he had found online with the intention of fucking. It hadn't been through one of those generic dating sites, he had been looking for something more specific.

Shane handed Ashley a drink, and passed another to his wife. He admired the attractive brunette as he sat down at the table to discuss how the evening would go. She was a 21 year old college student. Her long hair was dyed a deep shade of red, which matched her lipstick perfectly. Her supple lips immediately drew his attention. He imagined how those lips would feel wrapped around his cock. They had been one of the first things he noticed when he swiped on her profile. Her ample cleavage spilled out of her low cut top, the other main thing that drew him in. She was wearing a short black skirt as well, one that showed off her legs and drew attention to what laid beneath.

Ashley smiled sweetly at the couple. It wasn't her first time playing the role of the all too rare unicorn. She had been experimenting with her sexuality since starting college a few years earlier. In that time she had grown more and more interested in playing with couples, specifically in a dominant role. She looked over her lovers for the evening. Shane was 30 years old, attractive in a classic sort of way. He was tall, about six foot, had short dark hair, dark eyes, and was in good shape from his active lifestyle. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a button up shirt. Michelle was about the same height as she was, around 5'4". She was 28 years old, blonde hair, except for a streak of pink down the side. She had gotten herself all dolled up for the occasion, wearing a brighter shade of red lipstick to match her red top and jean shorts.

After enjoying their drinks and engaging in small talk, getting to know each other and becoming comfortable, the conversation turned toward the bedroom. Michelle's fantasy had been to watch her husband take another woman. It was decided that Ashley and Shane would be in control, and that Michelle would submit to whatever they wanted. A safe word was established, of course, but then the three partners excitedly made their way to the bedroom.

Michelle sat down in a chair beside the king sized bed. She watched as her husband put his hand on the small of Ashley's back. He pulled her closer, until his lips met hers. Michelle instantly felt a jolt of excitement run through her body. She watched Shane's other hand move to their new friend's ass, as their kiss became more passionate. Ashley let out a small moan, as he bite her lip. Michelle sighed, her hand already starting to move between her legs.

"Did anyone say you could touch yourself?" Ashley glared at her.

She moved her hands back to the arms of the chair. Her husband smiled and continued making out with this new woman. Michelle expected to see hesitation from her husband tonight still, but it wasn't there. All she saw was lust. She was struck by a mix of carnal excitement and a twinge of jealousy. Ashley began unbuttoning his shirt, kissing down his chest as she went. He finished removing his shirt as she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them to his ankles. His cock was already hard from their make out session. Ashley reached out and stroked him, causing Michelle to let out a low groan. Someone else was touching her husband's cock, someone else was pleasing him and going to be pleased by him. The feeling was almost overwhelming.

"Please...Please may I join you?" She whimpered.

"No. But you can take off your clothes." Ashley replied.

"And remember, no touching without permission." Her husband reminded her.

She removed her clothes and sat back down, as Ashley worked on stroking and sucking her husband. Shane's hands had moved to the back of her head. She was swallowing every inch of his cock like a pro. Michelle felt her mouth watering at the sight. She was becoming more and more desperate to join the fun. Suddenly Shane lifted Ashley to her feet. Her kissed again, hard and passionately. His hand gently around her throat, his lust for this woman unable to be contained. He pulled her shirt over her head, aggressively kissing down her neck to her breasts. She moaned loudly as he sucked and bite her nipples. His hands moved to her waist, pulling down her skirt. Now completely naked, he tossed her on the bed. He turned his head toward his wife.

"On your knees, here by the bed. Now." He pointed at the ground beside him.

Michelle quickly crawled to her husband's side. She watched as he leaned down and licked Ashley's wet pussy. Then he rewarded her prompt compliance with a kiss. Her body shuddered as she tasted another woman on his lips.

"Good girl." He whispered.

Then he turned his attention back to the eager college girl on the bed. He crawled between her legs and began licking her toward an orgasm. His fingers slide inside her, he noticed how impossibly tight she was. Michelle watched, as Ashley's body convulsed in her first orgasm of the night. She could feel her own juices begin to drip down her leg. She was aching for attention but had gotten none yet.

"Please..."

Shane smiled at her again.

"Fine. I'll let you play too."

Shane moved onto the bed, laying on his back. Ashley positioned herself on his face, letting him continue to assault her pussy with his tongue. While Michelle was allowed to suck his cock, but instructed only to tease him because it wasn't her job to make him cum tonight. She didn't get to. That fact alone made the ache between her legs 10 times worse. After another orgasm from his mouth, Ashley climbed off his face. She pulled Michelle off his cock, wrapped her hand around her throat and spoke to her.

"I'm going to fuck him now. I'm going to ride your husband's cock, and you're going to watch. You're going to wish it was you, when I'm cumming all over that cock. And if you're very very good, we might let you touch yourself while we fuck."

"Yes ma'am." Michelle nodded eagerly. "Please, please fuck him."

Shane watched their interaction intently, his cock throbbing. He hadn't known if he could actually go through with the night's adventure. But so far, he had to admit it had been very fun. Ashley climbed on top of him, slowly lowering herself onto his cock. Michelle moved closer, with her hands behind her back she watched on her knees as this woman began riding her husband. Shane's hands gripped her Ashley's hips, he thrust up into her. Her moans became louder. He looked at his wife.

"Do you want to touch yourself?"

"Fuck yes! Please, please can I?"

"Yes. Do it, but don't cum. You are not allowed to cum."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir!"

Michelle's fingers circled her clit. Her other hand roughly played with her breast. She watched Ashley's body tense up, she knew she was about cum again. Her own orgasm was building, but she managed to take her hand away just as the younger woman erupted in pleasure on top of Shane's cock. Shane was gripping the sheets, trying to hold back his own orgasm. He barely managed, as Ashley climbed off him. Taking a moment to recover, he watched as the girls began making out.

"Did you enjoy that? Did you like watching another woman get off on his cock?"

"Yes ma'am. I did. Maybe it can be my turn now?"

Ashley and Shane looked at each other and grinned.

"I don't think so." Shane laughed.

He grabbed Ashley by the hips and pulled her close. He pushed her over onto her hands and knees, lining his cock up with her pussy again.

"You can edge again. But don't cum."

Michelle began playing with herself again, as he started fucking Ashley from behind. He wasn't slow, or gentle. He was going hard and fast, just the way that he knew his wife would have loved it. Her desire to be the one getting fucked had never been stronger. It wasn't long before Ashley was cumming on his cock again. Right on que, Michelle pulled her hand away as she edged. That was four times now, that this other woman had enjoyed the orgasmic bliss that her husband could provide. Yet she sat there on her knees, her body trembling, her pussy aching, desperate for her own release.

Shane was desperate at this point too. He couldn't hold back any longer. His grip tightened on Ashley's hips. He fucked her like an animal, driving himself as deep as he could. He let out a loud yell, as he emptied himself inside her. When he was done, when ever drop of cum had been milked from his cock by her tight little pussy, he slowly pulled out.

"Well. Clean me up." He looked at his wife.

Michelle wasted no time, leading over on her hands and knees and sucking his cock. Tasting the mix of his cum and Ashley's pussy, it was like an aphrodisiac. She had never been this horny in her life. She savored the taste, sucking and licking, desperately trying to keep his cock hard in the hopes that he would give her the fucking she needed now. But it was no use, his cock began to soften in her mouth, exhausted from fucking this other woman. Michelle's focus was suddenly drawn in another direction.

"Um, excuse me. He's not the only one that needs to be cleaned up."

Ashley was laying back in the bed, she spread her legs and pointed. Michelle crawled into position and began lapping up her husband's cum from her well fucked pussy. Ashley's fingers gripped her hair tightly.

"That's a good girl. Lick me clean. Let me use your tongue to get off again."

Michelle licked eagerly, desperately wanting to please Ashley in the hopes of finally getting some attention of her own. She had never experienced anything as degrading as cleaning her own husband's cum from another woman, but she absolutely loved it. She found herself lost in the moment, wanting to submit further to this woman. She looked up into her eyes, Ashley could tell that she had found a fun new toy to play with. She pulled back on Michelle's hair, causing her to gasp.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you ma'am. Thank you for letting me taste you, and clean you."

"What else? Hmm? Thank me for pleasing your husband."

"Thank you...thank you for pleasing my husband. Thank you for making him cum in your perfect pussy."

Shane was watching from the chair now. His cock began to stir again, watching their interaction. He stroked himself as he watched his wife submit to someone else. Ashley got up and walked over to him, she leaned down and whispered something in his ear. He nodded in agreement, then stood and walked over to his wife.

"Do you think you've earned some attention? Do you think we should play with you now, give you what you so desperately want?"

"Please! Yes! I mean...if you think I deserve it Sir..."

Shane smiled down at his wife, his hand caressed her cheek gently.

"I do. I think you've been a very good girl and you deserve a reward. Come here and kneel on the floor."

Michelle moved to the ground, as she did she noticed that Ashley was returning to the room. Now, between her legs was a 7 inch purple strap on. She knew exactly what to do as her husband and this woman stood on either side of her. She reached her hands out, stroking both cocks.

"Is this what you want?" Shane asked her.

"Yes Sir. Thank you. Thank you so much for all of this, both of you."

She lowered her mouth around his cock, still stroking Ashley's strap on. She focused on taking as much in her throat as she could. She wanted to impress him, both of them She wanted to show off that she was a good little cock sucker. She turned her attention to the purple cock next. She looked up into Ashley's eyes, as she licked from the base to the tip. She swallowed every inch, as Ashley's hand held her head in place. When she let go, Michelle pulled off gasping for air. She had little time to recover though, as her husband abruptly pulled her onto the bed. On her hands and knees, she felt Ashley's cock slide easily into her soaking wet pussy. At the same time, Shane forced his cock back down her throat. Hard and fast, she was fucked from both ends. She had never felt so completely used in her life, and she had never cum so hard. Over and over and over, they drove her to orgasm after orgasm. Finally, she collapsed onto the bed, too tired to hold herself up any longer.

A few moments later, after realizing she had zoned out, she found herself laying between Ashley and Shane. They all laid together, exhausted from the night. She looked up into her husband's eyes, silently thanking him for fulfilling her fantasy. He kissed her lips, pulled her close, and they all drifted off to sleep.

Switch90
Switch90
153 Followers