All Comments on 'Wife's First Gang Bamg'

by sexysue401

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

Let’s try to get a little more creative on your next attempt.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold7 months ago

FANTASTIC.p,more of this nawty wife and now new Cuckold please

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy597 months ago

You have a good style. Your writing is crisp and paced well.

All the best,

Dave

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight7 months ago

Great story. I have always loved a great gangbang….fucking multiple guys with huge cocks….love to have my cunt, mouth, and ass fucked by as many cocks as possible. I always tell the guys to not cum in my cunt because I wasn’t on birth control. They would laugh then fuck me harder and cum even greater. Of course I was lying to them, but it made having sex that much better and creamier and wilder.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

wish it was mywife

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy7 months ago

i liked the premise but only four stars because the writing style was not to my liking.

DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

In 9 months she should deliver a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Total instant DIVORCE!!

bigredcupbigredcup7 months ago

I think there is a great deal that could be unpacked from this story, though it was very enjoyable. /i want a prequal or two, setting up what she was up to while he was gone for 6 months. I want to know how things transpired the first 15 min she went into the "Jon". A good follow up with the aftermath, any the second GB to follow.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the anon just before Grendelpuppy, it is your wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why didn't they have sex before they went to dinner? Why didn't they just stay home and have sex? How horny did she get and what did she do about it while he was gone? What did he do to take care of himself? Too many questions especially why did the gang bang get started? Rape is a powerful word and police is another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexysue401@sexysue401
I'm a Swedish married mum of three and a Doctor, The stories written are based on my patients' and friends' real-life experiences I'm also using this forum to help improve my English language skills,.