All Comments on 'Wife's First Threesome'

by billtomlin60

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First, you are an excellent writer. I felt like I was right there with you three. Secondly, I hope one day I find someone who is as sexually thoughtful & confident as you. I’ve dreamt of having a MMF threesome but haven’t ever been with a man who wanted it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this was a lovely entertaining story for a husband to give such a wonderful and fulfilling night for his wife. Did Mat ever cum inside of her or just on her? The readers have to imagine how she felt during the night as she was taken again and again. Too bad he was not able to share Mat's new wife or maybe that would be another chapter?

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for the kind words, I appreciate it! I've never considered a follow-up hook-up with Mat and his new wife! Wouldn't THAT be a hot story? Hmmm, I'll place that on my list of stories to consider. Thank you again for the kind words and idea.

Tlknrdy2meTlknrdy2meover 2 years ago

This should be updated to MFM, MMF is when there is MM action.

dick_hardendick_harden11 months ago

Nice story and well written. I would have liked a lot more detail of the night they shared together rather than just being told that they all fucked in several positions for hours. The build up is good but the ending seems to be rushed

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

thought it was a great story .and I want to do this to my wife .thanks for the idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbilltomlin60@billtomlin60
Hi there! I am a published author of a 'normal' book, as well as an author of several erotic books on Amazon. I'm experimenting with a new type of serial experience with my latest work, The Reluctant Cuck which is an Amazon Kindle Vella series, be sure to check it out! I like...