Wife's First Whipping

Story Info
A submissive wife feels a whipping for the first time.
995 words
4.08
89.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly walked to the whipping post and exhaled slowly. Staring at the wooden form in front of her, Blush slowly began unbuttoning her white blouse. She knew she had asked for this... well, agreed to it really. Her husband was standing off to the side, the 4 foot singletail stockyard whip already in his one hand, and leather cuffs in the other. He had always had a whipping fantasy, or so he said.

In her 10 years of marriage, Blush had experienced her fair share of spankings. Jeff had been working up slowly to this day. What had started long ago as hand slaps on her bottom during sex had gradually turned into mild sessions over his lap, then with her bent over the end of the bed. She had felt the paddle, strap, and even the cane. Finally, Jeff had confessed his "ultimate fantasy" of whipping a woman. Hard. Blush didn't know what to think at first, but even Jeff's hardest spankings had left her wet between her legs, and they always ended in sex. So, she had agreed.

That was two weeks ago. Since then, Jeff had been hard at work in the workshop, designing a whipping post that could stand free in the "punishment room". That was what he had taken to calling it. The spare bedroom that no one ever slept in was now devoid of all normal furniture except a solitary armless wooden chair. A caning and spanking horse also adorned a corner of the room. The whipping post would be its new addition. When it was finished yesterday, Jeff brought it into the house in two pieces and set it up. It fit in nicely. For a good bit of the rest of the evening, as Blush bustled about the living room and kitchen, she could hear Jeff swinging the whip and practicing in the room with a pillow tied to the post.

Today, Blush had received a text from Jeff at work. It was simple. It read: "Tonight you will be whipped. Wear a black skirt, white blouse, thigh-hi nylons and heels. No underwear. Put your hair up. Be ready when I get home." Blush's heart fluttered when she read it, and she felt her pussy moisten. Filled with apprehension and anticipation all wrapped up into a ball in her stomach, she finished her day and prepared herself as instructed. When she heard Jeff's car in the driveway and his key in the lock at the front door, she jumped. When he walked in, she could tell he was already aroused. She stood there in the entrance to the hallway leading back to the room, waiting. In what seemed like a blur, she found herself led to the back room and pushed in gently. She heard the door close behind her. She glanced at the post, knowing that was where she was ending up.

"Face the post and start undressing," Jeff said. Blush walked calmly to the post and stood, reaching for the buttons on her blouse. All too soon it seemed, it was lying on the floor and kicked away, and she stood, bare from the waist up. Blush then reached for the zipper on the back of her skirt and unzipped it, letting the fabric slide down her thighs before ending up on the floor as well. Before she could go further, Jeff cuffed her wrists quickly and hooked the leather cuffs to the top of the whipping post. He had measured well; her feet were barely on the floor. With nothing left to do, Blush waited.

Jeff stepped back to admire his wife stretched out against the new post. He stood back, measuring out the length as he had the night before, and brought the whip around behind him. His first tentative swing forward to make sure his distance was correct did not have much force behind it, but Blush still swayed a little and gasped in surprise. Satisfied he was standing where he should be, Jeff raised the whip again and this time swung harder, watching the end of the lash cross Blush's back. She tensed, then moaned softly as the effect of the stroke sank in. Jeff felt his erection grow even harder as he fulfilled one of his deepest fantasies, and swung the whip again. The lash caught Blush across the middle of her back again, and Jeff saw the muscles in her arms and shoulders tense against the pain. He began to whip her hard... again... and again. He watched her jerk against her bonds as she began gasping harder and crying out with each lash she took. The whip continued to snap against her bare skin, leaving long red lines. Soon, Blush convulsed and cried out with each lash and started to feel hot tears on her cheeks. Still, she knew better than to beg. She was determined to take every lash Jeff intended to give her.

For his part, Jeff had never been more aroused. His beautiful wife was writhing and dancing against the post, her skin lined with welts. He felt he would burst if this continued. Finally, he tossed the whip aside after landing several harsh lashes in quick succession across her haunches that left her gasping and nearly hoarse. Not bothering to let her down, he roughly pried open her legs and pulled her hips toward him, making her arch her back. Blush, knowing what was coming, was only too eager to get in position. She moaned in pleasure as his first thrust stretched her open. Her painful welts became a rapidly fading sensation to the pleasure that built up inside her as she was taken against the whipping post. Soon, they climaxed in unison. Not long after as they both stood there, still together, panting, Jeff finally reached up and released Blush from her restraints. As Jeff led her away, she knew it wouldn't be long before she healed and found herself here again.