Naughty Wife Gets Her Punishment

Story Info
Wife refuses to swallow husbands cum and gets a spanking.
1.7k words
4.32
55.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedRose15
RedRose15
12 Followers

As I felt him get close, I pulled away. Not wanting that salty gunk in my mouth.

"What's your problem babe?" He asks. You don't want my cum in your belly?

He grabs me by the hair and bends me over the bed, holding me there while I struggle. Reaching between my leg to find my soaked center he rubs my clit until I'm right on the edge. I feel his fingers leave my clit and suddenly Smack! I cry out from the sudden spanking.

3 more smacks before he says "this is what happens when you don't swallow my cum, I'm going to put a nice big plug in your ass and spank it until it's red"

I whimper, needing the harsh treatment and dreading it at the same time.

He leaves me there bent over the bed while he rustles around in the toy drawer.

I hear him move behind me and feel liquid between my ass cheeks before a cold plug is pushed against my hole. It's not the largest plug we have, but not the smallest either.

I try to pull away, protesting. Smack! A hand lands heavy on my ass.

"Stop moving" he demands.

I go still, holding my breath as he pushes the plug in, sighing in relief when it slips into place.

Silently he pulls my arms behind my back and I feel the cold leather of my cuffs close around my wrists. He places the triangular positioning pillow on the bed and helps me over it, my legs on the recline part with my torso hanging over the edge.

I moan when he reaches around to play with my nipples twisting and pinching until I'm so wet, I think I've soaked the pillow. Maybe he's forgotten about my punishment, I hope.

He squeezes my right nipple and I feel a cold pinch, realizing he got the clamps out. "I thought you might like a little extra play, since you like to torture me" he says as he secures the second clamp to my left nipple.

"Please, no!" I beg "it's too much, I can't take it!"

Ignoring my pleas, he tugs on the chain send waves of pain and pleasure straight to my aching cunt. I feel his hand start to massage my ass cheeks, first one side, then the other pressing on the plug in between as he switches.

"Naughty women that don't swallow their loving husbands cum deserve to be punished, right darling?" He whispers in my ear

"No, please, I'm sorry. I'll suck you until you cum down my throat. Please don't punish me" I cry, dreading what a coming.

"Oh, you will. But not until this juicy ass is red" he promises. "Now be quiet or I'll gag you too"

"You will receive 20 spankings, with either my hand, the crop or the whip. You don't need to count. This time." he states and the first smack comes down on my right cheek. I jump, startled by the impact.

"Be still or I'll tie you to the bed" the words are growled out next to my ear. 3 more spankings in quick succession alternating checks with each blow come immediately after.

I whimper against the bed, knowing it will get worse. I feel the tails of the whip drag across my arms, down my back and between my legs, rubbing across my clit and sending shockwaves through my pussy and up to my aching nipples.

I arch my back, trying to get more of the sensation and cry out when the whip flick across my ass 6 times, taking a few seconds between strikes. The stinging sensation makes me gasp and cry out.

"One more sound and I'm putting the gag in your mouth" he orders. I nod in acknowledgment as he massages my cheeks again, squeezing them with one hand on each side, he massages and pushes them together and the pulls them apart to see the purple jewel sticking out of my ass. Holding in a moan I feel his fingers slip through my juices to caress my nub.

"I think you may be enjoying this too much dear, maybe I need to use the paddle" he inquires thoughtfully

"No! You know I hate the paddle! I screech

"Hmm. Well, it seems you can't be quiet today, so I'm going to have to gag you now, and I'll decide about the paddle in a minute "he chuckles

I hear rummaging in the toy drawer and a triumphant noise as he finds what he's looking for.

He presses the gag to my mouth and says "if you don't fight this gag, maybe I'll go easy on you."

I open my mouth and take the leather bar gag in between my lips and he secures the lock behind my head. As he moves off the bed, I hear a buzzing and suddenly feel vibrations against my clit, my moans are muffled by the gag as he secures it with tape so it presses against me for as long as he wants.

"Now, I believe you have 10 more spankings to take and this nice thick ass is not nearly red enough." He states as he pushes a finger into my slick cunt.

Pulling it out, he replaces it with a dildo, filling me completely.

Thwack! The hard crack of the crop across my left check stings and I just barely stop myself jumping.

Thwack across the right cheek and I hear it being tossed aside.

A hand massages my left cheek for a second and then smack, smack! Both on the same cheek.

Smack! Smack! Both on the right check this time.

I'm hurting now, my ass cheeks sting and my ass and pussy are stretched. I need relief. I whimper and he kisses me on the forehead and says "almost done, only 4 left babe."

He reaches to pick something up and I know it's the leather paddle without looking, I was naughty today and deserve this punishment.

As he rubs the paddle across my cheeks he reaches around and removes the nipple clamps, sweet relief flooding with the blood right to them, he massages one breast at a time for a few seconds before Whack, whack! On the right cheek and Whack, whack! On the left.

It's over. No more spankings for now.

Moving the vibrator of my clit, he lifts me up and guides me to the floor, back against the wall. Folding the positioner so I can straddle it, he places it between my legs.

He unclips the handcuffs and reclips them in front of me.

Reaching between us he asks "are you going to be good this time?"

I nod, smiling he unbuckles the gag. He tugs my nipple with one hand as I cry out. Grabbing the chain between the cuffs with his other hand, he lifts my arms, taking the advantage to shove his cock into my open mouth.

Grabbing my hair and tilting my head back with one hand he begins to fuck my face in short slow strokes.

With the other hand he traps my cuffed ones against the wall. Effectively immobilizing me.

Gripping my hair tighter, I moan and he begins to thrust faster and deeper, trying to suck as he pulls out. He fucks my face hard as I moan. I can feel that he's close now, and I'm trapped so I can't move.

"Take it babe, swallow my cum" he grunts as I feel the first jets of his seed hit the back of my throat. I suck until he's finished and pulls out of my mouth.

He reaches behind him and grabs the vibrator, gently laying me on the bed he smiles and he kneels before me and places it on my clit. He bends his head to suck on my nipples until my head goes back as the sensation overwhelms me.

"Please!" I cry "Please let me cum!" I say begging for relief.

I feel him turn the vibration up and pull the dildo out slowly before slamming it back in. My breaths increase as I feel my orgasm building. He fucks me hard with the dildo a few times before putting it back in place and then I feel him reach around and remove the butt plug, replacing it with himself.

"No" I moan as I try to wiggle away "I want to cum, please!"

"Naughty wives only cum when their husbands say they can and you were very naughty today, weren't you?" He chuckles, Pulling me back towards him.

He thrusts into my ass and I scream, the pleasure and pain overtaking me as I cum with his cock in my ass. He keeps pumping in and out, drawing out my orgasm and making me gasp for air.

"Hmm, I'll allow you to disobey me this one time because you took your punishment. Next time you get another spanking, and this time I'll use the paddle for all of it." He growls into my ear.

"You're going to come one more time with my cock inside your tight ass." He states, uncuffing my hands and flipping me over, he doesn't give me time to orient myself before he shive his cock into me stretched hole, making me moan.

Wrapping a hand around my throat he pulls me up so that my back is against his chest, turning the vibrator as high as it will go, he presses it against my throbbing clit.

"I can't come again, please, I can't! It hurts!" I cry as he starts moving in and out of my ass again.

"Yes, you can babe, you can because I'm right hear and I'm going to hold you through it." He whispers into my ear, making me shiver.

Pressing the vibrator into my clit once more as he squeezes my neck with the smallest amount of pressure, he thrusts into my ass over and over again until my orgasm slams into me and I scream

"That's it my love, I knew you could do it" He murmurs in my ear with one final thrust before he grunts and cums in my ass.

He pulls out and lays me down, turning off the vibrator and removing the dildo. He places them in the bathroom to be washed later and comes to bed wrapping his arms around me and snuggling tight.

"I love you," he says as he drifts off

"I love you too," I tell him, completely sated and happy, I fall asleep curled next to him.

RedRose15
RedRose15
12 Followers