Wife's Free Massage

Story Info
Michaela gets a coupon for a free massage and uses it fully.
6.7k words
3.94
62.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michaela bounced in the door of their modest house and greeted her husband Roger with excitement. "What has got you so happy today?" He asked her as she stood in front of him. As he looked at her, he thought back on their life together and still believed he had one of the most beautiful women he had ever known. At 42 years old she was still a knockout. She was shorter than himself and thin. She typically wore her hair short to where it barely reached her shoulders and seemed to constantly maintain a bright blonde color. He looked down her light frame and wondered how she could work at a bakery all day and not get any flour on her at all.

"A customer came in today and was very sad. I asked them what was wrong, and they told me how they had a free pass to a new spa here in town but that they couldn't go, and they were very unhappy. Then they asked me if I would like to go and I told him that I couldn't take it for free but that I would be happy to trade him for a slice of pie. He said that was fair and gave me his coupon. Isn't that great?" Michaela told him as she waved the coupon in front of his face.

He grabbed the coupon and looked at it skeptically. A man gave her this coupon. That doesn't sound like a good thing. He looked at the coupon and to him it looked real. He still had an itch in the back of his brain that told him this wasn't real and something else was happening here. "I'm going to get changed and head over there. After the week I've had I could use some relaxation and a nice massage." She said as she left the room. Roger took the coupon to a computer and looked up the name of the spa. Right away it appeared on his computer and the website was setup beautifully.

The front page showed the name of the spa and below that there were pictures of the location and the staff. There were also pictures of the different procedure rooms and this seemed to satisfy his feelings. Before he was completely satisfied, he went back and looked for reviews on the Spa. He quickly found reviews and noticed that they were all 5-star reviews from over 200 previous customers. They had descriptions like 'Jean has magic hands, after leaving my massage I feel like I could take on anything.' Another read 'It seemed like there were hands massaging me everywhere. I will be going back for more.' After reading these he closed his computer and walked to their bedroom. When he arrived, he saw her pulling a white dress with three-quarter length sleeves over her head. He stood in the doorway and noticed her blue lace boy short panties and that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Not wearing a bra?" He asked her.

"What for? They will tell me to take it off anyway and I don't want to get oil on it. You know that they use oil and it could ruin my bra." She told him as she looked in the mirror and smoothed out her dress then tucked her hair behind her ears. His thoughts as he looked at her were scandalous. He wanted to fuck her right now. He loved it when she didn't wear a bra. Especially in this dress because when she bent over, he could see down her top. A few times she had worn it and he watched as other men and some women took the chance to look down her dress. He could already feel his dick getting hard.

"Then why are you wearing sexy panties?" He asked her.

"You saw them huh? It's because I still want to feel pretty and being seen, even by a woman, is better if I wear pretty clothes. If it bothers you I will go change." She said as she turned to face him and pulled her dress up to her waist and placed her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. Even from the door he could see her pussy through the lace fabric and she saw his look. She shook her head. "No sir! If you have fun now then I won't be able to relax with your cum running down my legs during the massage." She scolded him. Then walked to him at the doorway and leaned up and kissed him lightly. She put on her boots at the door grabbed her coupon from him, then she opened the door and walked out. Barnapapa was left alone once more. Only this time he was horny and wondering if someone would get to see her bent over.

Michaela drove to the spa and the outside was nice. It wasn't spectacular but she figured that it didn't matter what the outside looked like if the massages were good. She walked in the door and was greeted by a large man. He was at least 6 foot 5 inches tall and 250 pounds of muscle. She was astounded and a little afraid as he looked at her from behind his desk. He smiled a welcoming smile at her and welcomed her to the spa. Then another man came out and introduced himself. "Hello, Welcome to The Spa Fortune. I see that you have one of our 'Special Coupons'" he said to her as he cocked his head to the side and winked at her. She was confused but nodded her head, yes.

"Please follow me madam," he spoke as he turned and walked down a long hallway. It was so long that she looked back to see the receptionist looking at her as she walked. This made her uncomfortable and she slid her hand behind herself to make sure her dress was sitting low. At the end of the hall the man opened a door and walked inside. He handed her a towel and told her that she should change out of her clothes and then lie on the bed in the center of the room.

She looked around the room and it was setup like a typical massage parlor is to look. A long white massage table in the center of the room and soft lights surrounding the room which gave it a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. She suddenly felt silly about her feelings. The man hadn't left yet and instead he handed her a glass of water. "Drink this. It has special herbs in it that will help to make you relax.' He told her. She took the glass and walked around the room slowly. She noticed the green plants and an incense burner with the smell of Lavender floating through the air. She walked up to a square mirror which was hung on the center of the back wall and was 4 feet by 4 feet with a fancy thick border around it. She looked at herself in the mirror as the attendant spoke to her. She drank from her glass and enjoyed the taste of the water and the cucumber that was in it.

As she looked at herself, she wondered when each line had appeared on her face and reached up with the hand not holding the water and touched her face then drew it down to the top of her dress's neckline. "Ma'am, please have a seat." She heard him say behind her. She turned and didn't see anywhere to comfortably sit so she eased up on top of the massage table where she crossed her legs causing her dress to ride up a little when she did. The attendant finally introduced himself. "I'm Andre and will be asking the entry questions. They will seem a little personal, but they allow us to make sure that we massage the correct trigger points. We've found that many of our partner companies only worry about processing you through quickly and never pound down to the real issue that's preventing you from a climax of your feelings. We want to penetrate that area that's often over looked."

Andre pulled a chair off the wall and opened it, setting it down in front of Michaela. As he sat down his face was at the same level of her knees. She was very aware of what he might see if she opened her legs. She wasn't sure if this excited her or scared her. She reminded herself not to uncross her legs. The problem was that by just thinking about it, made her want to uncross her legs and the longer she waited the more uncomfortable she got. Then, as if her body was acting by itself, she watched as her legs uncrossed then saw Andre look at her legs. She didn't intend to open her legs but as a habit she always did. Her dress opened for his eyes and she knew he saw her lace panties. This caused her to blush a crimson across her cheeks. "What must you think of me. I'm so sorry about doing that to you." She apologized to Andre.

"Don't be silly madam. You are beautiful and I am a lucky man to be able to see that. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Your husband must be very happy." He told her. She wasn't used to being flattered like this and lowered her head and avoided his eye contact as he stayed sitting in front of her. She also didn't cross her legs again. She left them slightly spread so her panties were visible to him. Andre enjoyed the view in front of him.

_______________________-

There were other viewers that she wasn't aware of though, and they weren't happy that they couldn't see between her legs. Behind the mirror stood the large man that she noticed when she came in and standing next to him was the one that gave her the coupon at the bakery earlier in the day.

"This scam of massages is the best idea there ever was. Men buy massage and spa coupons for their wives and girlfriends all the time. All we have to do is get them worked up and they are all ours." The smaller of the two men said.

"Your right Viktor, it's like they come here asking to be fucked hard and sent home to their husbands and boyfriends filled with cum." The large man said as they both looked into the room through the two-way mirror that Michaela studied herself in a few moments earlier.

"Erik, have you started recording yet?" Viktor asked the mountain of a man. Erik looked at him and nodded then flicked a switch and a bank of screens came on in the room. On each screen was a different angle of the same place. And in each place was Michaela centered and in high-definition color. "These tapes are selling so fast that we are making more money fucking than we would if we robbed a bank. Let's see what she says on the questions. I hope she answers them all."

________________________

"I just need to grab my clipboard under the table here." Andre said as he leaned forward toward Michaela. Instinctively she opened her legs wide allowing him access to his goal. Andre loved her reaction and took his time retrieving his clipboard. "Did you know that blue is my favorite color before you came in here? Are you trying to seduce me madam? You know that you wouldn't be the first one to try that don't you? But you would be one of the prettiest." Andre said to her as he kept looking between her legs.

"Oh stop." She said as she blushed harder and waved his comment away. Andre sat back in his chair and she closed her legs a bit but still left them wider than they were before. "It's not like it matters anyway. You will be seeing me in them and a towel in a few minutes so I don't see a reason that I shouldn't start to get comfortable now." As she reasoned with herself on why she was letting another man look up her skirt she leaned back resting her arms on the table behind her and looked on at Andre. She could feel her pussy moisten and dampen the material of her panties.

"What a mature observation. However, it will be my associate Erik that will be starting the massage. I am just performing the intake portion and making sure that you have everything you need. I do enjoy the view though and will check in on you during the massage to make sure you are taken care of." Andre said as he held his clipboard up with his pen. "Now, I'm going to ask personal questions that seem intrusive, but they do help us to better help you."

"Alright, I think I'm ready." She said quizzically.

"Your married correct?" Andre asked as he pointed his pen at her finger with a diamond covering her ring finger.

She leaned up, pulled her hands in front of her and looked at the ring. As she adjusted it, she replied. "Yes, 18 years now."

"How often do you fuck?" He asked her.

'Wow, that's very forward." She said with a shocked look.

"I tried to warn you about the questions. We've found that speaking about your history and specifically the questions about your sexual history initially makes you uncomfortable but eventually leads to a richer experience with the relaxation."

"About three times a month now." She said.

He then followed that up with another one. "Do you want him to fuck you more?"

"It would be nice yes." She answered.

"What is your favorite position?"

"I enjoy when we fuck doggystyle because he can really power into me.' As she spoke, she could feel herself answering with less tentativeness and more strength.

"Are you squeamish with nudity? Either male or female. Let me tell you why this is on the questionnaire. It seems that often during the process we can get the warm lotion and oil on our white linen pants in the process and it makes them quite transparent. We let the customer and the masseuse decide if pants should stay on at that point." He said and looked to her for her reply.

"That makes a lot of sense, and no, I don't mind nudity." She answered and smiled to herself at the thought of getting to see a cock. She hadn't seen another dick this close in a very long time and relished the chance to see one.

"Alright, that's all of the questions for now. Please undress and when you are ready please lie face-down on the table. You can choose to leave your panties on or take them off and the towel is there for you as well. We will be back in a few minutes to get started." He told her as he pointed to the towels sitting in a stack of five on a table and then he walked out the door. Michaela walked back toward the large mirror and leaned down, caught the hem of her dress. As she did that the men on the other side of the mirror took the opportunity to get a sneak-peak by looking down her dress. She then pulled the dress up and over her head in one fluid movement.

She then stood in front of the mirror and admired herself. She reached both hands up and felt her nipples. She was amazed at how hard they were and how aroused she already felt. She then lightly pinched one while looking in the mirror and biting her lip. Releasing her nipple she then let that hand trail down her small stomach and inside of her panties. As the hand went into her panties, she closed her eyes and sighed deeply. The men watched and pushed their growing erections to the side as they saw her then pull her hand out and look at it before putting it in her mouth. She then turned from the mirror and Viktor and Erik stared at her ass and enjoyed as she climbed onto the table. Her breasts sagged down as she climbed into place.

Once down she draped the towel over her butt. Even though she left her panties on she still wanted to protect at least some of her modesty. She was a married woman after all. When she laid down, she placed her hands on each side of her and her hands lightly pressed against the fabric of her panties. As soon as she was lying down Erik left the mirror and high-fived Andre as they passed each other. He knocked lightly and opened the door. "Hello madam, my name is Erik and I will start the massage here today. During the massage I may ask for your permission on certain techniques and if you seem comfortable, I will push forward without speaking. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, you let me know. Is that alright?" Erik asked her gently. Without lifting her head, she nodded and whispered a yes.

Erik removed his shirt and picked up the warming oil on a small table near Michaela. He poured a small amount into his hand and then reached out to her and lightly wrapped his hand around hers and made sure to press against her with the back of his hand. He then pulled her hand out toward him at her side. He began working the oil into her hand and massaging each joint gently. Then the palm and the back of the hand. As he moved up her arm, he would move slightly closer to her. He made sure that her hand remained at the level of where his cock was. His goal was almost complete as she would feel him shortly. He got more oil and returned to her arm. When he reached her upper arm and flank she felts his pants.

"O... I'm sorry. I guess I don't know what to do with my hand." Michaela apologized.

"Don't worry, we are very used to this. Please just leave your hand where it is. If you like you can open your hand and rest it on my thigh." He said and placed her hand high on the inside of his thigh. The placement was intentional as he knew that his growing cock would soon push under that hand. Erik was an actual masseuse and provided pressure where and when she needed it, but he also took liberties at her sides by allowing his hands to drop to caress the flesh of side of her breast that was showing.

Michaela was becoming more relaxed until she began to feel something other than Erik's thigh on her hand. She thought she should move it, but her body wasn't listening to her mind. She was to relaxed to do anything right now. As she felt the pressure under her hand grow, she allowed it access. Soon she felt his cock in the palm of her hand. Erik continued his massage being sure to push back and forth with his body and hips causing her to rub up and down his shaft.

"I shouldn't do this." Michaela said as she jerked her hand away and leaned up on her elbows. "I'm sorry to grope you like that. I got carried away and you are just trying to do your job." As she spoke, she looked down and was amazed at the size of what she saw. The oil on her hand had made his pants transparent like Andre had warned her it would.

Erik looked at her line of site and saw the transparent material and asked Michaela, "Would you mind if I removed these? They are already of no use in hiding my modesty and you will not see it anyway. As far as apologies go, there is no need. If holding onto my cock helps you relax, I will not be complaining. I don't care about what my manager says. I take my customers comfort to be more important than worrying about your hand." He told her and when she nodded her head, he pushed his pants off his hips and let them drop to the floor. Then he looked her in the eyes and allowed his eyes to wander down her face, neck and finally he gazed at her breasts which hung down as she was leaned up on her elbows.

"I bet you see a lot of great tits. Not like my 42-year-old hangers huh?" She asked with sadness in her eyes.

"Madam, if I may be so bold. Your breasts look fantastic. Without asking for approval or warning, he reached out and lifted her breast lightly in one of his large hands. He heard her gasp but make no other sound. "If my girlfriend had breasts like your I would play with them all day." As he spoke to her, he was gently squeezing her breast and rolled her erect nipple in his fingers. Michaela shuddered as a small orgasm coursed through her body from his touch. "How would you like a more intimate style massage? It would still be free." He asked her and left his hand in place as he saw her thinking and biting her lower lip to keep herself quiet.

"Yes, Yes I think I would like that Erik. Just our secret right?" She asked as she looked at him with hope,

"Of course. But there is also an option in the sexual massage for the thousand fingers treatment. Imagine if instead of just myself massaging each part of you like this" he asked as he gripped her breast a little tighter. "There would also be other masseuses massaging other parts of your body as well like this." Then moved his free hand onto her thigh and allowed it to slide between her leg's inches from the gusset of her panties.

"Thousand fingers please." She said with a giddy expression. She was so worked up that she was almost willing to fuck this man. With other people in the room she knew she would be safe.

*****

Erik reached over and knocked lightly on the wall. He knew that Viktor and Andre were watching them and didn't need to do anything for them to be able to hear what she wanted but he put on the show for her. He wanted her to feel like this was the first time this had ever happened and not a planned occurrence. Shortly after the knock Michaela heard the door open and looked in the reflection of the mirror to see Andre walk in then behind him, she saw Viktor enter as well. "You're the one with the Coupon!" She said to Viktor while Andre kept massaging her exposed breast.

12