All Comments on 'Wife's Free Massage'

by lockerman138

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like stories about erotic massages and happy endings, but it really irks me when the person giving the massage is misnamed.

It's really simple. A MAN giving a massage is a MASSEUR.

A woman giving a massage is a MASSEUSE.

See, not hard to get it right.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

When a plot is stupid there is nothing that could save that story...There is only one way to rate it: 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

totally stupid. Loving wife gets a a massage and the guy pulls his cock out and she does not freak? She just accepts the whole thing? Crap wank story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminds me of when I saw an ad in a local flyer for the "free introductory massage" at a place in Portland. It was a guy who worked out of his house, I called and talked to him about it, dropped some hints. He laughed and said he "aimed to please." So, I talked my wife into taking an appointment, thinking she might get to have some fun. We had done some flashing but never more that that, I mentioned I was hoping she would let him have some peeks during the session. She was gone for almost three hours, I was getting concerned when she finally got home.

I asked her how it went, she told me she let him work on her fully nude, then he used his hands to get her off. Lord that was HOT, we were going at it almost before she finished telling me. The next week I sent her back, this time she fucked him silly, now it's 4 years later, once or twice a month she goes over and fucks him, then comes home and fucks me. I like it, not sure why, but I sure do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

still cumming

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Maybe poor old unwitting cuck Roger could win a weekend , all inclusive, to the Bunny Ranch. Then come home and cut the whore loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, since this was because Roger wanted to do something nice for his wife, the moral of your story is, "no good deed goes unpunished".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you don't know what a word means you shouldn't use it. I hope you have a day job to fall back on.

MarriedMindGamesMarriedMindGamesalmost 3 years ago

Some read and express disdain, even as they themselves find some secret sense of arousal at the thought of it. Sweet wifey. Unwittingly scammed into a free massage. Her sweet married body not only touched and seduced, but the whole thing is caught on video tape. Elements that make most fantasize beyond the perimeters of their own lives. Could have been better, but not nearly as bad as the naysayers here who seem intent on discouraging passionate, sexy writers. Good read. Don't give up. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was married and on holiday in Hong Kong. My husband arranged for a massage for me in our room while he was away. A beautiful woman appeared and after she brought me to body-shaking orgasms twice, she asked if I wanted her male colleague to join us. I said yes, and when my husband returned from his day of business, I was completely limp and totally satisfied. He never knew what happened, but I remember in great detail to this day, 11 years later, the torridly passionate threesome. Thanks for lighting my fire. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She never had to tell Roger anything, she never saw him again

Franglais83Franglais83almost 3 years ago

A man who gives a massage is a masseur. A masseuse is a woman who gives massages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Strangely robotic dialogue

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

6 stars for this fantasy story. It really works for me!

lockerman138lockerman138about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback on this story. In my research I failed to discover the name difference between a male and female massage therapist. I have since corrected this in a different story but thank you for letting me know. Also, thank you to those that gave kudos and enjoyed the story.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Love those massage fucks. Very erotic. 3 on 1 yeah!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlockerman138@lockerman138
Hey fellow erotica lovers. I spent a long time reading all the great stories on here and loved them. I found at times that I just couldn't find the story or subject matter that I wanted to read about so I started writing. The mind is a vast ocean and you only see the waves ...