Wife's Friend Cindy

Story Info
Three decades of flirting with my wife's friend finally pays.
1.8k words
4.5
65.2k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been close to my wife's friend Cindy and her husband Joe for over thirty years. My wife and Cindy went to high school together and the two families have taken many vacations together. While Joe and I do not have a lot in common he is a friendly guy and I enjoy having a few drinks with him, even though he tends to consume a lot more than I do.

Over these 30 plus years there has been some very light flirting between Cindy (Mostly instigated by me) and I but I never thought anything would happen because she was seen as an ideal wife and mother. Very focused on keeping Joe and her kids happy.

In July of this year my wife was away visiting one of my kids. I was at work when I received a text from Joe that they were having a birthday party for Cindy that night and I was welcome to come. I responded that I had a meeting with my landscaper after work and hopefully I would still have time to get there.

The meeting with the landscaper went long as we consumed a six pack while we were discussing what needed to be done. When he left, I saw that it was after 8pm and it was a weeknight so I thought the party was probably winding down. Since I lived 20 minutes away, I decided not to go to the party.

I turned on the Red Sox game and texted Cindy Happy Birthday. At 9:15 I received a text back: "Thanks, thought I would see you here."

Me: Landscaper went late. How was the party?

Cindy: Excellent. Everybody else was here and I am just relaxing now.

Maybe it was the beers that I had consumed that made me start flirting with her.

Me: What are you doing texting me back? Aren't you getting lucky on your birthday?

Cindy: Lol. I wish. Joe had too much to drink, as usual, and is already in bed sleeping it off.

Me: That is a shame. Every woman should be able to get lucky on her birthday.

Cindy: I agree. Nothing I can do about it now though.

I sat there a few minutes thinking about the best response and then decided action was the best response. I grabbed my keys and went out to the car. Before I left, I restarted the text exchange:

Me: I can do something about it. See you in 20 minutes.

Cindy:??? I ignored her.

Cindy: What? You aren't coming over, are you? I ignored her again.

My phone rang. I ignored it. It kept ringing. I kept ignoring it.

I arrived at her house and texted her I would go around the back to her deck where the party was. As I opened the gate, I saw her standing there not looking very happy.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just coming to wish you a happy birthday"

She looked nervously towards the house. "You shouldn't have come."

I went up to her, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Happy Birthday. I am here so you can get lucky, if you still desire to." I pulled her to me and whispered, "Where?"

She stepped back nervously. "Your wife is my friend. I am happily married. We can't do this."

I smiled. "It is your birthday. I will respect your wishes and leave if that is what you want." I gave her another light hug, kiss on the cheek, and stepped back like I was leaving. "Just one thing I need to know before I leave. How would you have liked it best for your birthday? I am guessing bent over the chair taking it doggy style."

She laughed. "Maybe the second time. The first time I would want to be on top so I could take my time and see your face when you orgasm" she said with a sly grin.

I walked over to a lounge chair, "This one? No, the arms would get in the way." I walked over to the one next to where she was standing. "This one is perfect. No arms and I can adjust the back"

She looked again nervously at the house and did not respond.

I sat down and laid back. "Back up or better down? I think down." I put the back down and laid totally on my back. "I think this is how you would have wanted me, am I right?"

She took two steps over so that she was right next to the lounge chair. "Slide down one foot and that would be perfect for this chair. But not tonight," she whispered. I slid down the foot.

She did not take her eyes off mine so I thought I would take it one step farther. "One last question birthday girl. Would you want to take me out yourself or watch me do it?" I waited for a response but none came except for another nervous glance at the house. "Of course! It is your birthday. You shouldn't have to do any work. Just enjoy my efforts."

I was already rock hard with this situation so I slid my shorts down and up popped my member at full attention. "Happy Birthday. You are free to play with your present for as long as you want."

She could not take her eyes off of my cock. I started slowly stroking it and she stood frozen right next to me. "Cindy," I said firmly. "Play with your present. Now."

She reached and gently grabbed ahold of my cock. She slowly stroked it with her left hand while her right hand started rubbing her pussy. When she licked her lips, I asked her "Do you want to suck me?"

Without saying a word, she lowered herself and took my entire member into her mouth. She immediately attacked my cock with a passion. It was a beautiful sight to see as she bobbed up on down in the moonlight.

Since it was her birthday, I did not want to come I her mouth unless I had thoroughly fucked her first. "Cindy, take off your shorts while I put on a condom." I watched her slowly remove her shorts and panties while intensely watching me put the condom on.

"Climb on," I commanded. "Take your birthday present."

She climbed on top of me and slowly lowered herself on my cock. My god, she was tight. "Cindy, you are so tight. Doesn't Joe fuck you much?"

She lowered herself so that I was totally inside her steaming pussy. "Oh my god. You feel so fucking good. Joe is too busy drinking to fuck me as much as I need."

She started slowly rocking to get used to my full length inside her but soon developed a good rhythm. She would alternate between slow and fast and if I would attempt to pump into her, she would shake her head no. It was her birthday after all and she was running the show, at least temporarily.

I reached up and started playing with her boobs through her nightie. She stopped me from removing her nightie so I pinched her nipples through the cloth. This set her off. Her breathing increased exponentially and she leaned over me to change her position to accept a longer fucking motion. This was my cue to increase my participation.

I knew she was close to orgasm so I ignored her wishes and started pumping into soaking wet married pussy. Her body started shaking as she was reaching an orgasmic bliss. Before she could wake the neighborhood (Or Joe), I pulled her down and clamped my mouth over hers just as she screamed into my mouth that she was cumming. Shortly after I could feel her coating my condom with her juices I exploded into the condom. It had been a long time since I wore a condom and it would have been great to feel the sensation of exploding into her sopping wet pussy.

After a few minutes of just lying there she gave me a quick kiss. "That was the best birthday present ever. I am going to check on Joe, you should get your stuff together."

While she was checking on Joe, I decided that if this was my only time with her that I would make it count. She returned with a big smile on her face, threw her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate and lustful kiss that almost sucked the tongue out of my mouth. "Joe is sound asleep," she whispered as she ground her pelvis into my groin.

"Sweet," I said. "Now we can fuck a second time which you said is doggy style over the chair." She smiled and lowered her panties as I quickly dropped my shorts. She expertly put the second condom on for me and turned to the chair. I began teasing her as I slowly rocked back and forth dragging my cock over her pussy lips without penetration.

She was breathing heavily. "Stop the goddamn teasing and fuck me," she groused.

Not wanting to upset her on her birthday I grabbed ahold of her hips and drove my cock into her as far as it would go and left it there. "Happy Fucking Birthday. Is this what you wanted? When was the last time Joe fucked you like this?

Not waiting for a response, I started piston fucking her as hard and as fast as I could while gently slapping her buns, alternating every few seconds. I noticed that she had taken one of the cushions into her mouth to stop the screams that were coming out of her mouth from reaching the neighbors. Just when I could feel myself peaking Cindy sit the pillow out and grunted "I am cumming, harder, harder."

In one sexually gratifying moment we came at the same time and collapsed on the chair. After a few minutes my rapidly deflating member dropped out of her pussy with a nice plopping sound. She kissed me and said "You really have to go. Let's get you cleaned up."

We put the used condoms in a bag along with the paper towels used in the cleanup. I would dispose of these on the way home. She walked me to the door and I gave her a happy birthday goodbye kiss which was very well received. When we ended the kiss, she grabbed my ass and asked "When is your wife due home?"

"The day after tomorrow," I answered.

"Good," she said. "Get out of here and watch your phone tomorrow. I will figure out some way that we can do this again tomorrow night."

It was a very pleasant ride home and I was looking forward to what the next day would bring.