Wife's Friend Debbie

Story Info
One Night Stand With Wife's Friend.
1.2k words
4.24
23.4k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was my wife's best friend in High school and was in our wedding party. She was always, funny, charming with a pretty face but was about 30 pounds overweight which always held her back with dating. It had been a few years since I saw her when my wife informed me that she had gotten divorced, lost weight, got engaged and moved in with her fiancé.

Debbie was coming over to hang out at the pool tonight. I had to work late so I told her I was looking forward to seeing them when I got home.

My working late consisted of dropping off an insurance policy to a young couple. The husband quickly signed for the policy and ran off to play golf while I spend the next hour fucking his young bride silly. During the selling of the policy, I had correctly picked up on her attraction for me so the fucking started within three minutes of him walking out the door.

I arrived home all wound up, changed and went to the pool. Judging by the giggling that I heard they were already three sheets to the wind. They stood up to greet me and the first thing that I noticed was that Debbie had lost a lot of weight and she was stunning in her bikini.

I jumped into the pool to hopefully hide the hard on that I was developing and swam for a half hour or so. A long shower was followed by some alone time in the den watching the Red Sox.

Around 10:00 I checked on the ladies and they were plastered. My wife doesn't drink a lot so she was out of her element. Debbie looked shaky on her feet as well. I said "Debbie, you aren't planning on driving?"

My wife offered her the guest room but she wanted to get home so I offered to drive her. She could get her car the next day. I helped my wife upstairs to bed and then returned to help Debbie to the car. She was unsteady so she held onto my arm tightly down the stairs.

I buckled her into the passenger side and hopped into the driver's seat of the Minivan. As we started the ten-minute drive she chuckled, "I never thought I would see you driving a minivan. If you had one of these in high school you would have been a dangerous date."

"If we were still in high school you would be in trouble right now, good trouble, but trouble nonetheless," I responded. I reached over and rubbed the back of her neck and she did nothing to stop me.

Just as she was about to respond to me her phone dinged. "My fiancé," she said. "He had too much to drink playing golf and is going to bed without me."

She started to type but I told her to stop and that she should tell him to go to bed and she would be leaving soon. She had a confused look on her face so I slid my hand down and started to squeeze her left breast, ultimately pinching her nipple causing her to gasp. It took a minute of me massaging her breast but she eventually smiled and typed it exactly as I dictated.

I drove right past her road and to the back of the commuter parking lot down the street. I quickly texted my wife (even though I knew she was asleep) that there was an incident and I would be delayed. I told Debbie if she ever asked that she was sick by the side of the road.

Hopping out of the car and sporting a hard on I opened her door and unbuckled her seat belt. She mumbled something about this being a bad idea but I kissed her and as our tongues were doing battle, I placed her right hand on my cock which she immediately started squeezing.

I opened the sliding door to the back and tilted the seat back. I pulled her shorts off so that when I helped her out of the car, she would be ready to go. I dropped my pants to the ankle and laid back on the seat helping her climb up and face the front of the car. I held her ass up in the air with my left hand while closing the door with my right. The tip of my cock was poised at the entrance to her honey pot. I lowered her onto my rock-hard member and she cried out to go slow.

"The speed is all yours" I told her "But if we are going to do this without getting arrested you should go hard at me."

She took my advice, grabbed onto the front seat and began riding me harder than most of the women I had ever been with. I knew I would be cumming soon so I reached around and feverishly rubbed her clit. It was not long before we both exploded with huge orgasms. She laid back against me as her orgasm subsided but we both knew that we had to get dressed and get out of there before some trooper came by.

Two minutes later we entered her driveway. She looked at me and smiled. "I think that you fucked me sober. I have always wanted to fuck you and I am extremely satisfied but this is just a one time. It can't happen again."

As I walked her to the door, I just told her that it was 100% up to her. I helped her unlock the door and entered into her kitchen. I suggested she check on her fiancé before I left and I would wait to make sure she was okay.

Debbie returned and said that he was out like a light which is exactly what I wanted to hear. I pulled her to me and kissed her. "What are you doing?" Without answering I kissed her again while inserting two fingers into her sopping wet engaged pussy. Her hands went right to my belt and it did not take long for my member to be removed from its confinement.

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in. Backing her into her refrigerator I started pumping her as hard as I could keeping my mouth on hers to stifle the orgasmic screams that would surely awaken her fiancé.

I knew that I did not have a lot of time so before I came, I lowered her to the floor and bent her over the kitchen table entering her from behind. Who knew that this was her favorite way to fuck so I had to cover her mouth with my hand as she rocked back and forth with me. Pure lust took over as we fucked each other like animals. My legs went wobbly at the same time that Deb's pussy put an iron grip on my cock as her juices covered my erupting member.

I knew that I had to get home so we quickly cleaned up and she checked on her fiancé once more only to find him still snoring away. She thanked me for a great time and we kissed the kiss of lovers. Debbie was a great fuck sadly it was just a one time thing as another opportunity has yet to present itself.