All Comments on 'Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck'

by applecati

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

James is dead

Morning come and all wake up

Beth as James cuck in her purse but it isn't attached to James

johnissubjohnissubabout 2 years ago

amazing story... loved every bit of it... i would love having my Wife do this to me. the degradation of watching Her fuck a man with a larger cock, and then making me clean Her pussy after She was done with him. i would love to see additional chapters to see Her taking more control over him.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 2 years ago

Welcome to this platform. I've always wanted to say this: "I read it on Reddit." You might like my stories....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bids his time until everyone is asleep. One hammer blow to the head foe each. Not enough to kill, but merely incapacitate while he binds and gags everyone. Then for the next several days he visits the same torture on them they'd provided him. He was going to suffer the post traumatic pain for a lifetime as they would have the crushed testicle, mangled stumps where huge dicks had once been present, feet and hands with every bone broken, ankles and elbows bashed to collections of bone shards. The women would get the same treatment along with having their clits and nipples burned off with cigarettes. That's right, the trauma they subjected him to led to his taking up that disgusting habit. Dental science would help them recover a healthy bite because every tooth had been ripped out with pliers. As he left them the final morning, he asks, sincerely, "was it worth it?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. I also have a small cock (about 5”). After many years as a swinging couple my wife found that she was attracted more to more dominant guys, especially if they had big cocks. She likes fucking these guys in front of me and makes me clean her up afterward. I does excite me to she her submit to theses guys that use her and call her their slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it! keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like fun cuckold stories, this one was pure evil.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hottest new story on Lit! ..Chapter 2 quick!

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316about 2 years ago

There's zero reasons for Beth to feel this is okay especially given the MC's previous statements etc. The second chapter makes it worse and she comes across as a jerk who just somehow in knows he liked humiliation and doesn't even think about his feelings. Ruined what could have been a better story.

applecatiapplecatiabout 2 years agoAuthor

Some FAQ

- Is this the first time Beth cucked me? -

Well, yes and no. This is the first time ALL of the following conditions were met simultaneously:

•She had sex with another man (men) while we were together

• I was physically present

• I did not actively participate

We have had threesomes with Mia in the past and even had a 2M2F group sex session with Mia and another dude , but this was the first time I felt like a real "cuck."

- Can you describe Mia a bit more? -

Both Beth and Mia are athletically built and share similar features (long legs, big boobs, mesomorph figure). Mia is about my height and slightly skinnier than Beth (roughly 150 lbs). She has long black hair, perky breasts (≈32D), and a firm butt (though not as big as Beth's).

- Were Eli and James in on it? Was I in on it? -

I deliberately left out some details in the story so it would flow more consistently and have some shock/entertainment value. It's not so much that we were or were not in on it, as much as it was that this was the lifestyle Beth and Mia created, and it wasn't out of the blue or completely unexpected. James definitely was surprised, but I'm sure he had an inkling something salacious was going to happen that night, given Mia's history.

- Has Beth been with other men while we were together? -

We had a semi-open relationship in the beginning, as she was still fucking other guys while we were dating (she was open about this). I had the option to as well, but never really exercised the opportunity to sleep with other women (excluding Mia) since you all know it is not as easy for men. Either way, I was ok with this, as it did not bother me too much since our relationship was based on a lot more than just sex (and my sex drive is not as high as Beth's). Since we have been married (Dec 2020), this was the first time she had actual sex with another man (men). The latest incident certainly pushed some boundaries, and I will write a follow-up post outlining what happened after.

- Beth/Mia are disrespectful; they did me dirty. -

To some extent, yes, though keep in mind I left out some details to make the story fit a certain cuckold story narrative. While I was not expecting my wife to fuck two guys that night, I had a strong feeling we would all get intimate in some capacity. I knew Beth was gonna get hammered drunk, I knew James found her attractive, and I knew Mia would force us to push some boundaries (as she had done in the past). While some things were surprising (Beth rejecting my advances and forcing me to eat her out), they were not out of line, as these instances relate back to conversations we have had in the past about kinks/fantasies.

- Why does Mia hate me? She is not a good friend to Beth. -

I would say Mia and I have a love/hate relationship. I definitely made her out to sound more nefarious in the story, though everything in it was true. Mia is almost always single and was used to going out with Beth to pick up guys before we dated. Hell, even as we were dating, they had a few one-night stands, which Beth hinted she was going to do. Once we were married (+ pandemic lockdowns), Beth and Mia stopped hanging out as much, and Mia assumed I was stopping Beth from participating in our agreed-upon open relationship. Even though Beth cleared this up with Mia, she still thinks I am the reason Beth is not as "free" as she used to be.

- Is Beth on birth control? Aren't you guys afraid of STDs/STIs? -

Again, I didn't want to bog the story down with too many details, as I felt it would take away from the entertainment value. But yes, Beth is currently using a contraceptive (copper IUD). The STD/STI part was risky, yes, but both guys said they were clean, and generally, Beth (and Mia) won't fuck another guy raw unless they know them personally (these weren't random dudes.) I get that this is still super risky, but we are mitigating as much risk as we can. Beth hates condoms and the way they feel, and she will always prefer fucking a raw penis as opposed to one wrapped in a raincoat.

- Is the cum eating/humiliation aspect something I was ok with? -

Mia had already conditioned me to enjoy certain types of humiliation (the three of us had discussed this in the past). While I never ate cum out of a woman before, Beth and I had discussed it as a possible fantasy, and I did signal that I would, at the very least, be curious to try it in the future. It was certainly a surprise that night, but again, not something completely out of the blue.

- Did Mia set the whole thing up from the start? -

I will follow up with part two since there seems to be some interest. But in short, yes, Mia had a plan of what was going to happen, though it did pan out differently than what she expected. All I will say now is that it initially was supposed to be a group sex thing, but Mia, in her drunken state, wanted to push the humiliation thing to its limit, and Beth wanted it as well.

CornixCornixabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your submission, literally and figuratively.

I found this a very enjoyable cuck story.

I enjoy the genre, although there are rarely surprises; we all know how it is going to end. The journey and the activities involved can vary.

Truly I hope you enjoyed the experience and that your writing of this was cathartic and enhanced the memories of your erotic encounter.

I am always amazed by the negative criticism towards cuck stories. If tou don't enjoy them...don't fucking read them!

The author clearly marjed this as a cuck story with a humiliation aspect feom the title. No need to comment which such vehement bile; don't waste your time and move on to a story you will enjoy.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 2 years ago

Personally I think turning Beth into a psycho bitch all of the sudden is a little distracting. It moved pretty quickly into the dom/sub space where Beth is a mean asshole and the husband is a subservient cum eating slave. I wish you would have kept Mia as our antagonist, while Beth just follows along because deep down she really likes it.

All in all it was fun and I enjoyed it. I encourage you to keep an eye on the speed of transition from "oh gee, should I touch it?" to "on your knees slave boy"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a lucky cuck! Enjoy your new status and learn to love the taste of cum because your wife is going to get a lot it! Maybe also learn to take it up the ass!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but we now know that idiots are still not extinct. This author and his story prove it!

Any normal man would divorce this whore. But not the mentally ill men who call themselves cuckolds. They prefer to be insulted and put down before they find the strength to correct their psychological defect therapeutically. And of course in such a story there is always a whore wife who is anything but a loving partner!

Just a story for the sick idiots!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Thank you for this story and your post from a few weeks ago answering some questions. I myself was extremely turned on by this story as this is what I want to happen with me and my wife. I want her to fuck other men with big cocks in front of me, I want her to humiliate me and my pencil dick, and I want her to order me to eat out her lover's cum from her cunt. One big difference is that I don't want to fuck her best friend -- I would rather suck her lover's cock and have him fuck my man-pussy after he fucks my wife. I'm such a faggot cuckold, aren't I ?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I got as far as the water bottles (highly unlikely) **** would have definitely hit the old fan right there.

sissyjolie4usissyjolie4uabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful start

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I know what is next, Your time on earth being a man has ended, it ended the second she kicked you away. It ended for me when i wanted to lick my wife as she took pleasure with another and she kicked me away and said "you are a distraction, get away". You will grow to enjoy eating mens cum from her as that is the only mans cum you will ever feel and taste because that stuff you dribble from you penis is not mans cum, is it. The only contact and view you will have of cunt is when you clean her and you better get all you can because the day will come when she cuts that off also. You will become a closet masturbater and feel nothing but shame afterwards. But that is your life from now on. I know Hugs my cucky brother

Claudia69Claudia69about 2 years ago

Good sexy story,I wish my wife had friends like this..I love eating CUM filled pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorced. Theres no Marriage there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not my thing at all, but it is nonetheless a well-written story, especially in the early parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

never get married if you aren't old enough to stop childish games and think with your dick/cunt.

Immature

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like it. I could see myself in parts. But for us . I asked to be. Cockold. As well a cleaner. My wife ask if I really wanted it for real. I said yes. We went to a party. She good looking no trouble finding. She plays so good. Kissing then comes undressing and when I’m asked I take all off . But pop out a cage. It tells the man she there for him. Afterwords we go home together. Sometimes I get a whipping for letting my wife do it. Then I get to work her back up to a orgasm . Next morning I may take cage off. You have people saying the marriage is gone. We don’t we happy . I get what the readers write. And love it.. thanks for the story

walt555walt55512 months ago

Odd, usually I like stories like this, I didn't care for the wife in this one. Sex was pretty decent though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is just really ugly and stupid. You need to get some Mental health help.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

"Mia, with friends like you James and Eli, a guy doesn't need any enemies! Here, you got Beth to see, feel then fuck a much bigger cock than mine. She will NEVER be happy with my smaller cock now. Thanks to all you assholes." I pull out my CCW Kimber 1911 .45acp and shoot all 4 of the asshole pieces of shit. Mia first.

jlw13jlw137 months ago

I don't think it's right he should have gotten his revenge on both of them after they went to sleep as well as those good for nothings.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The first, second and 3rd amendment

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

When your wife and your best friends wife say his cock is bigger than yours and bf wife tells you her husband always makes the woman climax first seconds after she felt you climax on her within ten thrusts you know what you are. Then she tells you your bottom is just like a girl's and jiggles your cheeks as she pays them. You are pretty sure. Later as her husband enters the room with your wife and tell you your wife wants to fuck you as his wife stands up and your wife has you push your penis on her oh so cum filled stretched pussy and the three of them witness your instand climax as she tells you how good he is. I just told them I was happy to be allowed to be with them, thanked him and told the wife's I wanted to give them oral relief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapplecati@applecati
Cuckold stories, starting with true diary-style events. Will eventually write some fictional ones as well that are more extreme and kink-specific.