Wife's Generosity

Story Info
He married more than he had bargained for.
1.6k words
3.67
55.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

He enjoys the body of this young girl, all of 19 years of age, brought to him by his wife, Marcy. When she came here a week ago she was shy around the strange people she found here, but by and large she has become used to them. She is Marcy's niece, daughter of her younger sister, now the 3rd girl to be deflowered by him, by the consent of both his wife and the girls parents. It is said to be an old tradition in the wife's clan to have young maidens broken into an active sex life by a responsible adult in the family. He first got her used to his touching her in passing, being spoken respectfully to, which boosted her self-esteem. At first he did not make much contact during the day when Marcy goes out, as he works at home on his online business. He stayed for long hours in his study and only came out occasionally.

On the day of her deflowering by this male with whom she had learnt to become quite comfortable, Marcy arranged to leave the house, taking the maid with her. This left the young girl with a few more duties to complete, but also alone in the house with him. He called her to his study and showed her some pictures of places the family had gone on holiday. He got captivated with the idea of travelling and seeing new places. He pulled her closer to his chair, throwing an arm over her shoulders. She held no suspicions of him at all, engrossed in the tale of the latest holiday.

Then he turned her very gently and sat her on his lap, continuing to talk about foreign and exotic places. He rubbed her arms as this went on, and at one point lay her head against his chest. It seemed very natural when he moved his palm to her burgeoning breasts, rubbing gently. Continuing his tales, he showed her a cruise ship, explaining the various parts where one could have fun. This excited her more, while his hand palpitated her tits. He drew his lips lightly on her neck, bringing a moan to her throat. Then he nibbled lightly on her ear, while holding her whole breast in his palm and squeezing gently. She was now in the grips of pleasure from imagining herself on such a trip, but also sexual pleasure.

He pushed her back so that he could bring his mouth to her chest. This was so new to her, yet so pleasurable, that any thought of protesting did not occur to her befuddled brain. He quickly unbuttoned her top and took the tits in his hand, while the other, having abandoned the computer mouse was supporting her back. He kissed one breast.

"Aaah, uncle!" she screamed before she had time to register the strangeness of her words. He then made to bite the whole tit into his mouth. His jaws worked to squeeze the tender flesh confusing the poor young girl completely. Lips around her nipple he tugged softly and released. She kicked violently as her first orgasm hit her. She screamed loudly enough to alert the neighbours had it been evening or night. But during the day everyone was busy and paid no heed to the scream. Pushing against the desk he lifted her as he stood and carried her to the guest bedroom which Marcy had prepared for just this purpose. He lay her on the bed, and continued her pleasuring. When he thrust his hand under her skirt to fondle her thighs, she opened them without further thought. He was thus able to peel her panties off with ease. In the same movement he opened his zipper and pulled trouser and boxer down to his knees. He let his rampant cock tickle her inner thighs, causing delicious moans to come from her. It is not possible for me to tell you dear reader whether she knew what to expect in the next few moments.

He held her legs apart as he brought his cock nearer to her young pussy. The head prodded her lips and she pushed her pelvis up as if to meet him. His cock roved over her furrow, feeling the wetness spreading from her insides to the outer lips. Then one hand went as support battalion as he began his entry into that virgin pussy. Two strokes brought him up against her intact hymen. Pivoting himself on one shoulder to free both his hands, he held her slender hips as he nudged the castle's defences repeatedly. Without any warning he drove hard into her feeling the sudden parting of the membrane.

"Waaai!" the poor dame cried in pain. He stopped all movement, his cock now throbbing in eagerness to give her a royal fucking. "I will tell Auntie what you have done to me. You have hurt me so much!"

"That pain will soon be replaced with the sweetest pleasure on earth," he assured her. Then he began slow gentle strokes. She squirmed at first but as he continued that lazy rhythm more of his length came out of her pussy before being plunged in again. "See?"

She nodded mutely but he felt her making small movements in sync with his own. This encouraged him to increase his speed and the depth he plumbed. This led to more vigorous movements of her hips on the bed as she swung into the enjoyment of her first fucking. In scant minutes her whole body stiffened as another powerful orgasm hit her like a tornado. He did not change his rhythm while she came, which brought him to final crisis soon after her. She hugged him closer to her as they both subsided from the mad heights they had soared to.

Do you think she is really going to tell Marcy? In any case, what likely effect will that have, seeing as she is an accomplice, as are her parents?

**********************

But Marcy has gone even further than custom dictates. She chooses her housemaids with care, making sure they will give her husband sexual pleasure during the day. Her instructions are that she finishes her washing and cleaning duties by mid-morning and then do whatever her husband asks her to do. This involves letting him touch her young growing tits, kissing them, removing her clothes and fondling her body, touch her private parts putting his fingers in places that give her pleasure until her vagina is well lubricated. He spends as much time fucking her as he pleases until the two little girls come home from school.

Marcy's two sisters know that being unmarried should never be the cause for them to spend a lonely night. They come to her house for periodic fucks. One, Evelyn, is a tall woman of generous proportions. Her breasts are not as big as the rest of her body might lead one to believe, but they are still full, having never suckled a baby. But she enjoys an unhurried fuck. The other sister, Joan is a woman of slender build and fiery passions. Though her breasts are quite small in keeping with her frame, she can keep him hot and active the whole time of her visit, which is just as well, since her boyfriend would not want her staying out too late. He would probably lose his head if he knew she had been getting a deep and noisy fuck at her sisters!

A few of her friends will regularly pay a visit to get a much-needed fuck as well. Mary Gachengo is a married woman in her forties who works as the HR Manager at an international Bank in the City. Her husband is a successful City businessman but is venturing into politics. This leaves Mary alone at home in the evenings; every one once in a while she snatches one of these to pay Marcy's husband a visit. There is also the dark beauty called Leah, single and who in public likes to pretend she has no sexual feelings whatsoever. But in Marcy's husband's bed she is insatiable, wanting his cock thrusting deep inside her and his mouth sucking her boobs at the same time. When it is time for her to leave she will wear a look of such innocence that Richard sometimes doubts if it is the same woman!

Marcy enjoys a young cock from time to time. Richard's 'twenager' sons have been introduced to this happy life. Previously they had only played harmless games with young girls of their age, but at the hands (or should we say, bed?) of Marcy they have learnt oral as well as anal sex, with an older woman. It is said they are now much in demand amongst girls in their circle. Sometimes they come over a weekend accompanied by girlfriends, to whom their father gives knee-trembling sexual sessions. They always leave on the Sunday evening with a promise to come back soon.

Through all this he never seems to tire of giving his hotly sexy wife extreme pleasure with his hands, fingers, tongue, mouth and his beautifully shaped cock. They have learnt that he can push his fist into her vagina, and using gentle movements cause her such pleasure that she can come many times in one session. They use various sexual positions to keep it interesting and enjoy an early morning romp before she wakes up to prepare for going to her office, while he takes a bath and settles down at his computer, writing tales like this and waits for the househelp to finish her cleaning and washing.


tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers