Wife's Hobby: Unexpected Turn

Story Info
Expected Turn of Events by Wife.
1.3k words
4.53
19.3k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many weeks passed since Jen had let that guy finger her in San Antonio. I still got hard thinking about it and jacked off several times imagining the possibility of someone eating her pussy. I can't explain the feelings I was experiencing. Part of me was jealous, which made my stomach knot up at the thought of another guy touching her. But another part of me was proud at seeing how other guys lusted for her body and obviously wanted to fuck her.

As Christmas approached, we decided to go down to the Houston Zoo to see the light display, which they put out every year. We went casually dressed, Jen wore a pair of black Lululemon workout pants and a skin tight black sweater, which showed off every curve of her athletic figure.

After touring the Zoo grounds, we walked back to our car which had been valet parked at an upscale hotel in the museum district. As we approached the hotel, we heard a band playing and decided to go in for a drink.

Entering the bar, Jen went to get us a table while I went to the restroom. At first, I was a bit confused as there were five different doors labeled 'restroom'. Then I realized they were individual 'unisex' rooms and laughed at my own naivety.

When I returned, I saw that Jen had already attracted a guy to the table, so I detoured to the bar and ordered a drink. She apparently wasn't impressed, as he soon left. I was about to join her when a beautiful red headed woman in a very short skirt that accentuated her shapely legs and tight ass, walked up and began speaking to Jen. They shook hands and Jen motioned for her to have a seat. I later found out her name was Cynthia.

They talked for several minutes as they got to know each other. Before long they were laughing like old friends. The laughing became interspersed with moments of leaning in whispering to each other before more laughing. As they finished their second drink, Jen got up to go to the restroom. To my surprise, Cynthia followed her. As Jen opened the door to one of the private bathrooms, Cynthia went right in behind her. Holy shit! I thought as my heart jumped in my chest.

They were in the restroom for about 15 minutes when the door finally opened, and Cynthia walked out smiling ear to ear. She was quickly joined by a man who had been sitting at the bar. They exchanged a long kiss, then walked out of the hotel arm in arm talking non-stop. About five minutes later Jen walked out looking very disheveled. With a sly smile she caught my eye and headed for the exit. The valet retrieved my truck, which I immediately pulled around the corner and stopped next to the curb away from the street lights.

"What happened?" I blurted.

"Get in the back!" she ordered. We both jumped into the back seat where she quickly unbuckled my pants and pulled them to the floor. Then she stripped naked and straddled my cock, slowly easing her way down its length.

"What happened?!" I asked more urgently.

As she slowly sank onto my cock, she started describing the event in great details. Her shortness of breath a clear sign of her excitement.

Cynthia had immediately noticed what great shape Jen was in, and they had been sharing workout secrets for various parts of the body. Cynthia lavished praise on Jen's figure and when they discussed the inner thigh routine that Jen did regularly, Cynthia simply said "I'll bet you have quite a grip!" then laughed innocently.

After more workout sharing, Cynthia said "I need to show you something, but it needs to be in private. Let's go in one of the bathrooms for a minute."

As they walked into the bathroom, Cynthia turned and locked the door. Without a word she walked up to Jen and started kissing her passionately as her hands immediately went to her breasts, softly stroking them through her sweater. Jen was shocked but didn't move away. Allowing Cynthia's tongue to twist around her own as the sensations of having her breasts massaged began to set in.

Cynthia backed her against the counter and slowly began kissing her way down her neck. As she got to her breasts she hooked both thumbs into Jen's workout pants, then slowly peeled them down as she lightly bit her nipple through the sweater. Once her pants were to her knees, Cynthia kissed Jen's stomach and continued pushing her pants down and off her left foot, leaving them and her panties bunched around her right ankle.

She was now on her knees, eye level with Jen's pussy. She slowly kissed and licked up and down her legs to her knees as she ran her arms under Jen's legs and lightly lifted her further onto the counter. The back of Jen's knees now rested on Cynthia's shoulders as her kissing and licking inched closer to her pussy. "Oh god!" Jen whimpered as her eyes closed for a moment.

Cynthia was now tonguing the flesh of her inner thighs just beyond Jen's pussy lips. "Don't tease me!" Jen yelped. Cynthia stopped licking and looked into Jen's eyes, "What do you want?" she said with a devilish smile.

"I ..... I ....." was all that Jen could say as her lips trembled.

"What do you want Jen? Tell me what you want me to do to you!" Cynthia said in a soothing and seductive voice.

"I want you to eat me! I want you to suck my clit. I want to cum all over your face!" she blurted, surprising herself with the directness of her answer.

Cynthia needed no further encouragement as she placed her tongue at the very bottom of Jen's opening and lightly licked her pussy, taking extra care not to touch her clit just yet. Then she did it again, then again, each time applying only slightly more pressure and inserting a bit more of her tongue. Finally, she placed her tongue directly on her clit and simply held it there. Jen's hips bucked forward as her legs wrapped around Cynthia's head, pulling her face deeply into her snatch. Cynthia's tongue started working its magic as Jen described now she kept bringing her right to the brink of orgasm, before backing off just enough to keep her from cumming. She worked her clit as if she knew exactly how much pressure she could take before going over the edge.

This teasing went on for several minutes until Jen thought she would pass out from desire. Grapping Cynthia's head in her hands, she pulled her hard against her clit and started bucking her hips furiously, fucking her face as fast as she could.

"Aaahhh! My pussy! My pussy!" she gasped as her orgasm hit with full force, flooding Cynthia's mouth with her sweet juices. Cynthia licked and sucked every drop, not stopping until Jen slumped back against the mirror, totally spent.

The excitement of reliving the events with Cynthia now had Jen riding my cock like a mad woman as I squeezed and sucked her tits. "Oh fuck!" she screamed. "Cum in my pussy now!" she demanded as her orgasm racked her body. Right on que I let loose with my own orgasm. Firing rope after rope of hot spunk deep into her hole while slamming my meat upward against her bottom.

She milked both our orgasm to the very end, then rolled off to catch her breath.

"Was she from around here?" I asked.

Jen reached into her purse, pulled out a business card and handed it to me.

It read 'Cynthia James -- Vice President'. "Holy shit! She's a VP for one of the big oil & gas companies in north Houston!" I chuckled.

"She told me we should work out together sometime." Jen said.

"I think you two had quite the workout together already!" I quipped as we both laughed.