Wife's Holiday Adventure

Story Info
Wife takes her flirting to the next level whilst on holiday.
5.6k words
4.42
18.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni and I met when we were both teenagers in the '70s and have been together ever since, even through her university years. This story takes place when we were in our early 40s but had both kept ourselves in shape. Me through my work in the building trade plus competitive cycling and weightlifting. Danni through yoga and dance/keep fit classes. She was still reasonably slim, but not skinny, with 34c breasts and shoulder length light brown hair.

We were both inexperienced when we met, and Danni was a virgin although she had quite a bit of experience of teenage heavy petting. She'd told me that she'd often been finger fucked to orgasm by casual boyfriends before she met me and had also discovered the joy of being licked.

I was intrigued as to where this happened, and she'd told me the first time was after an evening at a youth club, standing in a bus shelter with her tights pushed down around her thighs and other young teenagers doing similar close by. Usually though it would be in somebody's house when the parents had gone out. She also confessed that on nights when they'd had the use of a house there were always a group of them, and she'd been aware that the others could easily see what she was doing and what was being done to her. I'd asked if that made her self-conscious, but she'd said that on the contrary, even at that young age, it made it more exciting if she knew she was putting on a show.

In the late 90s up to 2001, we used to have very luxurious holidays in a place called Cala d'Or in Majorca. The whole area was fairly posh, but the main town had the nightlife and younger people. I used to rent the most fantastic villa about three miles outside the town which was situated around the bay.

The villa was incredible, (and expensive!) it was in the countryside up a dusty lane and the extensive grounds were surrounded by trees, it even had its own olive grove. There was also a stone wall all round and to enter you went through a pair of electrically operated double gates and approached the property up a long drive that had lights built into it. It was like coming in to land on a runway! The place was completely private and secluded.

Behind the villa was a fabulous pool with sun loungers on the grass that grew up almost to the edge of it. There was also an outdoor kitchen with a pizza oven and built in barbeque. Just in front of that was an outdoor dining area with a pergola that had vines and indigenous plants growing over it. Great to eat under at night or to get out of the heat of the sun during the day. It even had its own pool table.

Half the time we would barbeque, but I always hired a decent car, so we also used to drive into town to drink at a bar, eat at a restaurant or just wander around the town and along the bay to see the sights. We'd then come back and open a bottle of something sparkling and drink it round our own pool. The Cava (Spanish sparkling wine) was exceptionally cheap, I think I used to buy Freixenet for a couple of quid a bottle! The villa had two bedrooms but this time we'd left the kids with grandparents and just gone on our own.

One night we drove into town, parked, and then walked along the front and into the bustling bar and restaurant area. We chose a bar that was reasonably busy but not crowded, the ambience was good as was the music which was eclectic but not so loud you couldn't hold a conversation. There was also a pretty good food menu with local dishes so after our first round of drinks we decided to eat there too. I was only on soft drinks as I knew I'd have something alcoholic with our meal and had to drive back afterwards. Danni started with a lager to quench her thirst as it was still warm.

We ordered paella which in decent places was always cooked at your table and we also chose a carafe of champagne sangria which was our favourite. If we were out then Danni always had more of it than me, again, because of having to drive later.

We were in similar outfits, both wearing shorts and shirts. Mine was my usual Ben Sherman, Danni's probably M&S. Smart casual but not dressy as we had no special plans.

There were a group of six lads in their early twenties in the bar drinking and having a good time but not unruly or rude. They were also trying to chat up any female that entered the bar without any great success, but they didn't seem bothered by it. When our carafe of champagne sangria arrived they were intrigued and asked us what it was, they seemed fascinated by the amount of fruit in it and assumed it wasn't alcoholic. We explained what was in it and they promptly ordered one for themselves, although their carafe was empty far sooner than ours!

After that they kept chatting to us and making us laugh, they introduced themselves and asked our names. Danni said to me, "They remind me of you and your mates 25 years ago."

When the bar staff started cooking our paella at the table the lads were intrigued again and once more wanted to know what it was and what was in it. "We only eat chips and burgers, we should let you order for us instead, your drink recommendation was spot on after all." Then they all laughed again.

One lad in particular stood out for us, not because he was outgoing or a leader, in fact he seemed painfully shy, but the longer we stayed and the more we chatted the more comfortable he became. He told us his name was Alistair, he was 20 and it was his first proper holiday without his parents. He told us he had a job as a trainee for a small company that built and serviced computers. He'd been there since he left school at 18 and loved the work. He forgot his shyness when talking about his work and explained that in a few years everybody would have small personal computers they carried round with them and everything would be done from them, banking, shopping, work, etc. It all seemed a little far-fetched at the time but how right he was. He's probably the CEO of Microsoft or something now!

He was chatting to both of us, but I got the impression I was only involved as I was with Danni and if I'd moved to another bar he wouldn't have noticed.

When we'd finished our meals and sangria, we said we were off and wished them a good night.

"Nah, you two are a laugh, come with us. This is our 'local' as it's near our apartments but we're moving on to a club or disco shortly."

We had to explain that we were just a tad too old to be out in discos until the early hours.

Alistair walked with us to the door and said, "Shame you aren't coming with us." Then turned and went back to his mates.

On the short drive home, I said to Danni, "I think you made quite an impression on those lads, especially Alistair, I reckon he fancied you."

She laughed and said, "I very much doubt it, I'm old enough to be his mother!" but I noticed she was smiling and when I put my hand on her knee she didn't stop me. I thought to myself, shame she's wearing shorts.

When we got into the villa I asked her if she wanted a bottle of something opened but she said she'd had enough. To be fair she'd had a couple of lagers first and then about two thirds of our carafe of champagne sangria. "We might as well just go to bed." she said.

While she was in the bathroom I put on a pair of black silk boxers to sleep in and wondered if she'd be responsive if I tried to instigate sex.

My answer was soon forthcoming as she surprised me by coming out of the bathroom wearing nothing but perfume and a smile and slipped into bed beside me. I didn't even have to worry about making a move because as soon as she was beside me she started kissing me and biting my neck. It wasn't gentle either, but I wasn't going to complain.

Usually, she'd want me to lick her first or maybe use her vibrator, but it was obvious she'd bypassed the foreplay stage.

Tonight, all she seemed interested in was fucking. She straddled me and I put my hand between her legs and found that not only was her pussy soaking, but it was also running down the inside of her thighs. I didn't get to feel her for long though as she pushed my boxers down enough to release my erection and guided it inside her.

She gyrated a little and then pushed herself down onto me as hard as she could and started to ride me. She leant back and put her hands on her heels, her head was now thrown back, her eyes closed, and she had an amazing smile on her face. I was more than happy being fucked like this, but I was very aware that in her imagination it wasn't me she was fucking.

Her orgasm, when it came soon after, was noisy and powerful and although I tried to hang on to make the most of it, I wasn't far behind.

The following day we drove to another quiet bay about 20 minutes away and spent the day sunbathing and swimming. There was a bar on the beach that was doing steaks, so we ate there before we went back to the villa. I asked Danni if she just wanted to open a bottle and spend the evening sitting round our pool, but she said she felt like going into the town again.

I was dressed much as the night before, shorts and a white Ben Sherman but Danni got dressed up. Well, when I say 'dressed up' I use the term loosely as she didn't have many articles of clothing on! Two to be exact, a yellow sundress with a bodice top and A line bottom half that finished just above the knee and a pair of lacy yellow panties. It wasn't often she went bra less, but I was always happy when she did. She seemed to spend more time than usual doing her makeup and hair as well.

The flat shoes from the previous night were ditched as well and she put on a pair of strappy white sandals. Not as high as some of the shoes that had been left at home which all had at least 4-inch heels, but they were still 2 or 3 inches high.

When we got into town I asked where she fancied going and she tried to sound casual as she said, "Oh, let's go back to that bar from last night." but I was already quite sure that's where she was hoping we'd end up.

We walked to the bar, and I ordered our drinks. Danni was looking around and I swear her eyes lit up when she saw the same lads from the previous night. There was a change tonight though as they had girls with them. The one exception was Alistair who didn't seem to have paired up with anybody and as soon as he saw us he came over and joined us at a table in the corner of the room.

I'd bought Danni a 250 ml glass of wine, but it was gone in no time and Alistair insisted on buying us drinks, another large wine for Danni and a small beer for me. By the time those drinks were gone Danni seemed quite tipsy to me, but it didn't stop her asking me to get another round in.

She was asking him who the girls were, and Alistair explained that his mates had met them in a disco after they'd left us the previous night. She asked him where his was and he went red as he said that chatting up girls wasn't his forte and he'd been the only one not to find a partner. "Oh, that's a shame, those girls don't know what they're missing, you're the best looking one in your group." She touched his arm as she said it and I thought, fuck me, she's flirting outrageously.

Alistair told us that his mates and the girls had bought tickets to the big water park in Palma and were catching the bus in the morning, but he hadn't felt like playing gooseberry, so he'd hired a moped and was planning on looking at a couple of nearby bays.

We stayed later than expected, mainly because Danni didn't seem to want to leave as she was having a good time and enjoying the attention she was getting. The fact that her nipples were regularly erect and very visible through the sundress was evidence of that and the more they showed the more attention she would get.

By the time I managed to get her to agree to leave she was quite pissed and as we were saying goodbye to Alistair she said, "We're around our villa all day tomorrow, you should stop by for lunch and a drink, it's called Villa Can Veritat, we even have a pool table." She then told him whereabouts it was and the small lane he had to come up.

As we started the short drive back, I said to her, "That was a bit bold, inviting somebody to lunch."

She replied, "I just wanted him to feel a bit better as his mates are all off with the girls tomorrow. I'm sure he won't come."

As with the previous night I touched her leg as we drove and this time as she was wearing a dress rather than shorts I slid my hand up her thigh and to my delight she parted her legs so that I could stroke her pussy through her panties. If her erect nipples had indicated she was enjoying the evening then her soaking wet panties were the confirmation.

As soon as we got inside the villa she said, "I'm busting for a wee, come with me cos I feel pretty wobbly."

I took her arm and steadied her to the bathroom where she said, "don't let me go, or when I try to take my panties off I'll fall over."

I said to her, "I don't know why you're bothering to take them off they're already soaking wet, you might as well just go in them."

She laughed, "Do you dare me?" but before I could respond she'd already sat down and started to piss.

I leant forward and kissed her hard and at the same time put my hand between her legs to feel the piss pouring through her panties. She'd had a lot to drink so it was fairly clear and not pungent. When she'd finished I helped her to stand and knelt in front of her. She put her hands on my shoulders to maintain her balance as I eased the soaking panties to the floor so she could step out of them. I couldn't resist kissing her labia and running my tongue up to her clitoris but within seconds she just said, "Bed, now!"

In her drunken state she was fumbling with my shorts, so I took over and undid them, letting them fall to the floor before pushing my briefs down after them. She pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me, not even bothering to take her dress off. Much like the night before she fucked hard and noisily with her eyes closed, and again I knew that in her mind it wasn't me she was fucking. I wasn't complaining though and as her orgasm started she screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fucking hell!" and at that point I could hold on no longer and ejaculated deep inside her.

She collapsed afterwards so I helped her out of her dress, and she lay naked on the bed and was soon dozing. I went into the bathroom for a wee and to clean my teeth then came back and joined her.

I wasn't in a deep sleep when I felt her get up soon after and I assumed she needed the loo again or had decided to clean her teeth but on the way to the bathroom she went over to the dressing table and in the moonlight I saw her pick up her makeup bag. I knew she wasn't going to do her makeup, but I did know her favourite toy was in there. I'd introduced Danni to vibrators when she was about 19 and she'd always loved them even if the first one I presented her with was a daunting looking rigid plastic 12-inch model. She didn't often fuck herself with it much preferring to let it rest against her clit and bring her off that way, so over the next few years we became more selective in our choice of toys and though smaller and more discreet they were always successful in bringing her to orgasm.

She'd always had her toys with her when she was at university and I know from comments made by flat mates, both male and female, that she was fairly open about using them.

Her favourite now wasn't actually a vibrator, it was a battery operated toothbrush that I'd shaved the bristles off and made smooth with a nail file. In fact, she still has it all these years later and it's still her favourite, managing to see off all competition from Ann Summers or Love Honey.

I heard the bathroom door lock and waited a couple of minutes before creeping quietly to the door and listened. There was the unmistakable buzz from the toy, and I'd have loved to have known what position she was in to use it but there was no way for me to see. I doubt she'd have laid on a cold tiled floor and a standing orgasm wouldn't have been advisable in her still inebriated state, so my guess is she was either kneeling or sitting on the loo. Either way it wasn't much of a wait before I heard a long, muffled groan as though she were biting on a towel or flannel as she orgasmed. I crept back to bed and pretended to be asleep and not long after she slipped quietly back into bed beside me, and this time was soon sound asleep.

The following morning, not surprisingly, we didn't rise early. What was surprising was that Danni didn't appear to have a hangover and in fact seemed very bright and breezy. We breakfasted, swam, sunbathed for a while and then she sent me to the supermarket which was only a few minutes away to buy fresh rolls and prawns for lunch. When I returned, she'd done her hair and put makeup on which was unheard of during a day round the pool.

After that she didn't go in the pool again and I noticed she seemed to be checking the time regularly. She was wearing a brand new white bikini and a black sarong.

About 1 o'clock the buzzer went to indicate somebody was at the gate and she was round the side of the villa before I could even think of getting off my sun lounger. From the side of the building she could see up the drive and called back, "It's Alistair." before pressing the button to undo the gates and let him bring his moped in.

He was amazed at the villa, "Wow! Are you millionaires?" We both laughed and I said we'd need to be to own it, but we only rented it for a couple of weeks a year.

Danni set about making lunch and I got us all Cokes as Alistair told us about his visit to a nearby bay. The food was set up in the dappled shade under the pergola and I was about to get more Cokes when Danni reappeared carrying two bottles of Cava. "I know it's lunchtime," she said, "but we are all on holiday after all and there's nobody can see us here."

We laughed and drank our way through lunch, and it was obvious Danni was flirting hard again. She kept bringing the subject back to Alastair's girlfriends, or rather the lack of them. Despite the fact he kept going red she wanted to know if he'd ever had a regular and how serious they'd been. He said he'd never had a steady girlfriend and working in an all male environment at a small computer company meant he didn't meet many. At one point Danni fixed and held eye contact with him and said, "Such a waste."

By the time lunch was done we were all a bit tipsy, and Danni said, "Come on, let's play pool."

None of us were particularly good and the alcohol made us worse, but it made us all laugh a lot. When Danni was playing I said to Alastair, "There are some fabulous views round here."

He looked up at the hills behind the villa and agreed so I said, "I was thinking more of that one." and indicated Danni bending over the pool table.

"Oi you, I heard that!" she said but then she wiggled her arse provocatively at us as she took her shot.

"Loser has to do a forfeit later." I shouted back.

Whilst never exactly being a total exhibitionist I'd noticed over the years that if I encouraged it she seemed happy to put on a little display. Suggesting she put on her black pencil skirt with a split up the side that went as high as her stocking tops if we were going out in company was always readily agreed to and getting her to walk round her student flat share with nothing but stockings, suspenders, bra, panties and heels on one night had turned us both on. Everybody else was home that Saturday night and one of the boys could've come out of their rooms at any point. I also told her to leave her bedroom door wide open that night as I fucked her, and she didn't argue.

After playing very giggly pool for a while we went back to the sun loungers and Danni asked for the sun cream. Without a second thought I said to Alastair, "You lost at pool, your forfeit is to apply Danni's sun screen." and threw the tube to him.

12