Wife's Holiday Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't move at first, so I said, "Go on." He walked up behind Danni's lounger and started rubbing the cream into her shoulders, moving each shoulder strap to the side before replacing it.

Danni was definitely relaxed about it, so I said to him, "The bikini top undoes at the front, undo it and do a proper job."

She'd once admitted to me that after a few drinks in the student bar on her very first night away at university she took a guy back to her room and let him undo the buttons on her shirt, release the clasp on her front fastening bra and kiss and fondle her breasts so I was sure she wasn't going to stop Alastair now.

He'd moved to the side of her, and it was clear from his nervousness and fumbling with the clasp that he really didn't have much experience with this. In the end Danni undid the top herself, wriggled out of it and let it drop to the floor before leaning back on the lounger. "Go on," I said, "don't let them get burnt."

He slowly started to massage the cream onto her breasts and showed no sign of wanting to get the job over and done with. Judging by the bulge in his swim shorts and Danni's massively erect nipples they were both enjoying the experience.

She asked him if he'd done anything like this with many girls and he admitted he hadn't. "Well, you should," she said, "you're very gentle and your hands are soft. Paul's are definitely builder's hands."

I joined in the conversation and asked him if a girl had ever wanked him off but again he shook his head. I wasn't sure if she'd comply, but I said, "Danni, the poor bloke is going to bust out of those shorts in a second if you don't do something."

In a repeat of the previous night, she said, "Do you dare me?" and also in a repeat of the previous night she took the initiative without waiting for me to respond. She pulled his shorts down a little with one hand and then released his cock with the other and started to massage it back and forth. He didn't take very long. He twitched, groaned and suddenly a massive ejaculation sent a spray of spunk all over the black sarong.

I was standing by the other side of her, so I undid the loose knot of the sarong round her waist and opened it up to reveal her white bikini bottoms.

I said to her, "Put your feet up on the lounger and let your knees drop to the sides, I want to check something."

Sure enough the ever growing dark patch in the bottoms showed she was leaking profusely. "This is what happens when you get a 40 something woman really excited." I said to Alastair.

Danni went to close her knees together, but I told her to leave them wide apart, then I said to Alastair, "Touch her and see how wet those bikini bottoms are."

He hesitated for a second and looked at me, but I nodded, "Go on." I said.

He touched very tentatively then took his hand away, "Very wet." was all he said.

"No, when I said touch, I meant run your fingers up and down." I replied.

He didn't hesitate this time and started to slide his fingers up and down the outside of the bikini, feeling her swollen labia through the thin material. I could see he'd recovered from Danni's masturbation and was very hard again. Oh, the joy of being 20!

I think Danni thought that was as far as I was going to let it go but then I said to him, "Pull those bottoms right off."

He went to comply, but Danni said, "No." and he hesitated.

I took hold of the back of her hair and said, "Yes."

He didn't wait for confirmation from Danni but took hold of the waist band on either side. If she really didn't want them to come off she could've made it awkward but instead she pushed her legs together and even lifted her bum off the lounger as he pulled the bikini down past her thighs to her ankles and off.

Her knees were still together when I said to Alastair, "I assume you've never finger fucked a girl either?"

He shook his head and I said to Danni, "Let him do it."

She looked at me and said, "Please, no, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

I didn't reply but instead pulled her head back slightly by her hair and started kissing her hard. As soon as I did, out of the corner of my eye I saw her legs open wide and Alastair immediately take advantage, sliding first one, then two, then three fingers inside her soaking pussy. He was no expert, obviously, but Danni was so excited it barely mattered as she lifted her hips and pushed herself back onto his hand.

I stopped kissing her, preferring to watch her being brought close to the edge of orgasm by another man's fingers but I did keep hold of her hair. I said to her, "You've been fucking him in your imagination the past two nights, are you going to fuck him for real now?"

That same mischievous response, "Do you dare me?"

This time she did wait for my answer, and I said, "It's not a dare, it's an order."

She was up off the sun lounger very quickly, grabbed Alastair's hand and said, "Bed, now!"

As they half ran into the villa Alastair was trying to get his tee shirt off and as soon as they were in the bedroom Danni was pulling his shorts down and pushing him back onto the bed. She mounted him straight away and guided his cock inside her, I don't know if she was even aware I was in the room as she started to fuck him.

It was probably just as well she'd masturbated him not long before because it meant she could ride him without him coming too soon. Boy, did she ride him! She didn't lean back with her eyes closed either, she leant forward, staring at him and digging her fingernails into his chest and shoulders. Her first orgasm came soon after she started to fuck him and the second third and fourth followed in quick succession, in fact it was difficult to know if it was multiple orgasms or one massive one that didn't stop. As one wave receded the next one was on top of her, but when she felt him start to come inside her that was the sign for her to explode with one final expletive laden orgasm. She couldn't say much except, "Oh God, oh fucking God, oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

After it was over she got up and went into the shower. The water started running and she showed no sign of coming out of the room. I told Alastair to go for a swim and after a while I spoke to her through the locked bathroom door and asked if she was OK.

"Yes, but can we be alone now please." She replied.

I went to the pool and when Alastair got out I explained that Danni would rather be alone now. I think in a way he was relieved as he didn't know what to do or say so he pulled his shorts and tee shirt back on and soon after I was operating the gate to let him ride away.

I went back into the villa and told Danni through the door that we were on our own again and as soon as I said that she came out, wet from the shower and with a towel tied round her. She didn't say anything except, "Take me." and she let the towel slip to the floor as she climbed onto the bed and got into the 'all fours' position.

Now that is one position that she rarely adopts. She's fine with sex from behind with us both on our sides in a spooning shape but she's told me she finds the all fours doggy style demeaning. The exception to her reluctance to use this position is when she thinks she's gone too far and wants me to dominate and 're own' her.

Some years ago, we were asked to host group meetings at our house and one bloke who came took a real shine to Danni and would always be following her to offer help with food, drinks or whatever. He was much older than her and she liked the attention but didn't fancy him in a sexual way, so it came as a shock one night when he'd followed her into the kitchen and started kissing her.

We told him to leave and not come back but she was more upset by it than I was as she said it was her fault for leading him on. That night she wanted me to fuck her doggy style and use her like a complete slut. I was more than happy to oblige.

Over the years I've always taken note of the times she wants that position, especially if she's been away on a business trip.

This was one of those occasions when she felt she needed to be 're owned' so I entered her from behind and fucked her really hard, pounding into her whilst pulling on her hair. As soon as she started to come I had one of the biggest ejaculations of my life and kept pumping as the spunk oozed out of her onto the bed.

We never went back to the same bar and never saw Alastair or any of the other lads again, but we did add the experience to our sex games. If Danni was using a vibrator on herself she liked me to kneel beside her and masturbate at the same time. Whilst she operated the toy on her labia and clitoris I'd use my right hand on myself and with my left I'd stroke her breasts and nipples.

I would talk to her at the same time, reminding her of a previous experience or asking her what she was fantasising about. I found that as she approached orgasm it was the perfect time to ask her if she had anything to confess to as she was too carried away to deny anything. If I brought up the holiday I'd say, "I loved watching you wanking somebody else, being fingered by him and then fucking him." She always had a very loud and powerful orgasm shortly after I reminded her of that and I would finish by ejaculating on her breasts or her stockings if she was wearing them.

12