Wife's Little Toy Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife asks her boy toy for some girl time.
1.9k words
4.3
23.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damkkr
damkkr
23 Followers

I am married to a very, very beautiful woman. Imagine the Venus de Milo personified, luxurious blonde hair, that perfect curve as her waist melds into her hips and legs. Indeed, she is everything I would ever want in a partner-personal, emotional, sexual-distilled into one person. With this idea in mind you'll understand that I will do anything and everything in my power to make her happy. Anything.

In fact, we have occasionally turned this desire to please into a bit of a game; sometimes I'm not just her husband and her lover but I am her little toy, ready to please and pleasure her in any way she desires. When she needs her little toy I cater to her every whim and need.

What do I get in return? Well...a few things. First, I get to see her in the throes of pleasure. To me the sight of my partner letting loose and enjoying herself is a huge, huge turn on. I love being the one to make her come again and again until she can't take it anymore. I love finding her quirks and her kinks and exploring together through the touch and feel of our bodies together. Just that experience alone is a huge aphrodisiac for me.

However, I do have a bit of a secret...I have a thing for stockings and pantyhose. Really, anything made of nylon turns me on. The look of legs covered in sheer tights, the feel under my hands and, yes, the feeling of nylons on my own legs, all highly erotic and exciting. When I become her little toy she indulges me this little bit of kink. Of course, if I'm going to wear nylons it only makes sense that I accessorize. Sometimes with a nightgown, or a pair of heels, or maybe a dress or skirt. Which brings us to last Tuesday.

It had been a long day at work for the both of us. My wife had meetings all day, so she was dressed appropriately in her gray, mid-length dress. This was one of my favorite dresses-the bust and waist cling tight to her body, but the hips flare into a full skirt with small pleats. Each time she wears this dress I drool. Really, it's the best of both worlds-showing off her sexy body while hinting at easy access-yet, fully professional and work appropriate.

With her dress she wore a pair of suntan pantyhose and her red Mary Jane style heels (single strap, rounded toe-very functional for being on her feet all day but a very nicely styled shoe).

As we walked in the door I pulled her close and kissed her. Whenever she dresses up I always harbor hope that she'll let me take advantage of her. We work together all day-each time I swing by her desk I get a little more excited at the prospect of participating in her unique pleasures. There's something hot with the contrast of her being both all dressed up and losing complete control.

However, on this day she allowed me one deep kiss then pushed me away. "I think I'd like my little toy this evening," she said, looking me straight into my eyes. "Can he come out and play?"

My heart began to race, my cheeks flushed. I nervously and excitedly nodded my head yes.

"I'll be here waiting. Go change, come down and spend the evening servicing me," she demanded as she sat down on the couch, crossed her legs, and turned on the tv.

Purposefully walking (not running) I headed upstairs to our room. Opening her closet doors I pushed her blouses aside until I found her skirts. I quickly settled on one of my favorites-red, knee length, stretchy, pencil. I found a pair of black seamless nylons in my drawer and extracted my black velvet heels from the shoe rack in the back of our closet.

I undressed quickly. Scrunching the first leg of my nylons I slipped them onto my foot and worked them up my calf-again for the second leg, then gently pulled them up, past my knees, onto my thighs and around my waist. Looking down I was obviously excited by the look and feel of the sheer material wrapped around my body and the anticipation of what was to come.

I next found a button down black dress shirt. Pulling it on I stood and slowly buttoned, sheer to waist and dressy on top. Finally, I pulled on the skirt, zipping it up and adjusting things to be straight. My erection was noticeable, a large bulge in the front of the tight material. Stepping into my shoes I looked at myself in the mirror, my wife's little toy, all excited, dolled up and ready to please. I carefully made my way back downstairs, enjoying the sensations of the pantyhose, heels, and tight skirt, a little embarrassed. I know that my wife loves me and is excited by all the pleasures I offer, but I still feel somewhat self conscious when dressed as her toy. I suppose she already knows this, but that self consciousness is probably what drives me to do everything I can to ensure her the highest level of pleasure.

Walking into the living room I stood before her, hands behind my back, legs straight and knees together. The lump in the front of my skirt literally twitching with excitement, my cheeks flush with nervous anticipation. She looked me up and down and smiled. "You're cute. I'd like a drink. Please go pour us something."

I nodded and walked back upstairs to our kitchen. I assumed she'd like a rum and Coke, her preferred after work drink. I grabbed a glass and some ice, found the rum and poured her a drink. Walking back and forth in the kitchen I enjoyed the click of my heels and the feeling of the tight skirt and nylons on my legs. I poured a glass of red wine for myself and carefully walked back down to the living room, being careful to not bounce too much in my heels.

As I handed her her drink she uncrossed her legs she beckoned for me to kneel in front of her. I set my drink on the table, stepped out of my shoes, and did as asked. She placed her feet in my lap. Without a word I knew what she wanted. I removed her shoes, took one foot in my hand, and began massaging. I started with her toes and soles, kneading her nylon covered foot, enjoying the feeling on my fingers as I began to massage harder. I heard her take a deep breath as she closed her eyes and began to relax, her other foot gently pressing on the lump in my skirt. As I moved my fingers, running them up and down her arch, squeezing her toes, massaging her heel, the toes on her other foot slowly flexed against my cock. Looking up I saw that she had her head back and eyes closed, enjoying my touches. I slowly moved up to her ankle, then her calf, rubbing the muscles, working out the tension of the day.

A couple of gentle presses from her other foot alerted me that it needed attention. Picking up her other foot I began the same process. Without missing a beat she began again, her toes flexing on the lump in my skirt. Slowly my hips began to move in rhythm. I'll admit, I probably wasn't as thorough with her second foot, but oh my, the tension of desire was quickly filling the room. I looked up from the foot in my hand and saw that her eyes were wide open and she was staring at me. As I continued to move against her foot her hand went to the hem of her dress, moving it up above her knees. As her legs spread I could see that she had cut a hole in the gusset of her pantyhose. Her fingers went straight to the hole and began to slowly stroke, brushing against her lips. My fingers began to dig into her calf as I watched and ground against her foot. Her fingers spread her lips and began to dip into the obvious wet, a slight squish as they moved up and down. Another sigh and I saw her close her eyes and relax her head as her fingers began to move faster, moving up and down her clitoris, each stroke a burst of pleasure, faster and deeper, her body tensing as she neared orgasm, her foot now pressing hard against me. Suddenly, her feet in the air, her thighs pressed together, she looked at me and said "Don't you dare" as her orgasm took hold, her body tense with the sustained pressure of her fingers.

I sat as still as possible, my cock twitching, knowing that I needed to calm before I moved or I'd be risking a wet spot. Deep breathes, focused on her as she came down from her orgasm, I felt myself calm enough to where I could move. Placing her free foot on the floor in front of me I again began to massage her calf. Looking at my wife she smiled at me, then made a surprised look. "I've spilled my drink-please clean this up."

Quickly standing I stepped into my heels and found some cleaning supplies. As I cleaned the damp spot next to her she turned and pulled my mouth to hers, lips open, tongues finding one another. I stepped out of my shoes and kneeled on the couch next to her. I could feel her body tense as she kissed me even deeper, our hands beginning to explore. Our mouths together and eyes closed, my fingers found the hole in her nylons. I parted her lips and found her clitoris and began to rub, a whimper rising from her throat as we continued to kiss. I was so very, very hard, but knew that I needed to save myself, that my wife would want to choose the moment when my cock would explode. As my fingers moved in, deeper, rubbing the full length of her clit she broke our kiss.

Looking straight into my eyes, her face flush, her hand moved to the front of my skirt and started to rub, timed perfectly with each stroke of my fingers deep inside of her. Slowly the intensity increased, her hand moving faster, my fingers diving deeper, both our hips starting to swing. Suddenly she cried out "Now, CUM, CUM FOR ME!" as I felt a gush of her orgasm on my fingers my hips pressed hard against her hand and my cock started twitching, each twitch a burst of semen, quickly soaking through my nylons and my skirt, each thrust of her hips another wave as she squirted, her ejaculate soaking her pantyhose and her dress, both of us crying out in pleasure together.

Slowly we each came down from our high, our heart rates slowing, the after effects of our orgasms making us occasionally twitch or jump as we continued to touch one another.

Looking me in the eye my wife said, "Oh my, we're both a bit of a mess. I'm going to go upstairs and change."

I looked at her pleadingly, but she smiled and shook her head. "You go make us some drinks. Each time you look down and see that wet spot in your skirt, remember that you're MY toy and that I don't have to clean up my toys if I don't want to."

Nodding my head I kissed her, stood, slipped back into my heels, and made my way to the kitchen, taking pleasure in my mess and excited for the rest of our evening.

damkkr
damkkr
23 Followers