Wife's Little Toy Pt. 02

Story Info
Boy toys pleasuring of wife continues.
1.1k words
4.21
11.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damkkr
damkkr
23 Followers

(This is the second part of a multi-part story. Read part 1 to catch up on the action up to this point)

Finishing our drinks I slowly walked back to our living room, making every effort not to spill. Setting our drinks on the table I looked down and took stock of the evening so far. On occasion my wife invites her toy (me) to spend time catering to her every pleasure. When her toy comes out to play I usually dress the part. In this case, wearing a black button down shirt, her red pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose, and black pumps. The big wet spot in the front of my skirt, of course, was evidence that the evening has thus far been...pleasurable.

A few moments later my wife joined me, having had to change, as our earlier activities had been a bit...messy. Dressed in her blue robe I assumed she was wearing something less living room appropriate underneath. This was confirmed as I noticed that she was wearing black nylons on her otherwise bare feet. "Let's cuddle and watch something together," she suggested as she turned on the TV.

I stepped out of my shoes and sat on the couch next to her as she put the foot rest, my hand automatically taking hers, our hips side by side. I slid my legs over and began to rub my feet on hers, enjoying the pleasure of being close to the woman I love.

As we sat she slowly moved my hand to her leg, pushing it down between the folds of her robe. Feeling the nylon on my finger tips I began to slowly massage her inner thigh. The warmth on my hand made it obvious that she was still quite aroused, the slow relaxation of her body a sign that she was very much enjoying this quieter moment. We sat like this for a while, feet and toes playing, a long game of footsie, my hand on her thigh, holding her. As the show ended she turned and looked at me, a sly smile on her face.

"I don't think I'm ready for this evening to be over. How would you feel about heading upstairs with me?"

I nodded my head in excited approval. Standing I turned to head upstairs when she reminded me "Don't forget your shoes. I'm not done with my little toy, no matter how nice it was to just cuddle."

Slipping into my shoes I took her hand and followed her upstairs. Standing in our bedroom she looked me up and down. "I've left something for you in the bathroom. Why don't you figure out what to do with that while I get comfortable."

Kissing her lips I turned, entered the bathroom, and closed the door. Indeed, on the counter was a medium sized butt plug and a bottle of lube. I bunched up my skirt around my waist and carefully lowered my pantyhose to mid-thigh. After coating the toy in lube I bent over and slowly began to insert it, pushing, moving, feeling the toy stretch me as it entered, until it suddenly popped into place. Standing I could feel the stretch and the fullness, translating into a growing erection. After washing my hands I pulled my pantyhose up over my cock, moved my skirt back into place, and opened the door.

As I entered I found my wife laying on our bed, her robe tossed over the chair. Dressed in a sheer black body stocking she was completely coated in nylon, laying on her side in a seductive position. Crawling onto the bed I began moving my hands up her body, taking in the sexy sight of her encasement. I began to kiss her calves, slowly working my way up her legs, alternating each side as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs. As I reached her inner thing I paused, letting my fingers run over her lips through the open crotch of her body stocking. Looking up her body, over her breasts, flat inside the tight nylon, I could see her eyes closed, her mouth open, her chest heaving as she became more and more aroused. Taking this as a sign I slowly parted her lips and pressed my lips against hers. With a start she jumped a little, then pressed her body down into my face. I began to lick, slowly, enjoying the saltiness on my tongue.

I used my tongue to probe, slowly moving it the length of her clit, each time eliciting a moan of pleasure. I moved my hands up her hips, her sides, cupping her breasts, beginning to play with her nipples through the thin material. As I felt her arousal increase I began to find a rhythm, squeezing her breasts, my tongue moving up, down, up, down, a few moments focus on her pearl, then back down, driving into her as far as it would go, repeating, over, and over. I could feel her, so very turned on, moving with me, my hips also beginning to move. Each time she pressed down against my mouth I would ground my hips into the bed, feeling the toy deep inside of me, my cock grinding against the sheets.

Moving one hand down I inserted a finger inside her, finding her G-Spot and slowly stroking while my mouth continued its work. I could feel the heat off of her body, her legs squirming, her moans longer and deeper.

Suddenly, her hand on my head, pushing me away. Looking up I saw her reach behind her pillow, puling out her toy. "I need more," she said as a matter of fact as she handed me her big toy, the toy we bought to fill and stretch her. Using my fingers to open her pussy I slowly began to work him in until she reached down and began to move him, inch by inch, all the way in. As she began to fuck herself with the toy I resumed work with my tongue, licking her clitoris, up and down as she moved the toy, in and out, faster and faster, until she began to scream, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD," liquid squirting everywhere, coating the toy, my tongue (still pressed tightly against her clitoris), my face, the bed, each wave of orgasm moving the toy in and out, bouncing up and down against my tongue. I had never seen her cum like this, so hard, with such intensity.

Slowly, as the orgasm subsided, I began to kiss, kissing her lips and her clit, moving between her thighs as she slowly worked the toy, relishing the feeling of the hugeness inside of her. Beckoning for me to move up, closer, I cuddled along side her, and we kissed, mouths entwined, her hand still holding the toy in place as my fingers explored her body. Finally I heard a slight "pop" as she removed her toy and pulled me in close, eyes closed, hearts still racing. "Hold me," she asked, as I happily pressed my body against hers and closed my eyes.

damkkr
damkkr
23 Followers