Wife's New Cum Addiction Pt. 02

Story Info
What will become of Tom and Yvette?
6.2k words
4.52
15.6k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaming
beaming
121 Followers

Tom awoke to feel Yvette's slutty mouth still pressed against his testicles as she slumbered in his lap. His spent ballsack hung loosely over her tongue and lips after hours of sexual affection.

It was his only proof that the night before hadn't been a dream.

He felt his soft manhood resting against her cheek amidst a coating of dried semen and remembered with an air of disbelief that he'd fed her again in his sleep. He slid his flaccid girth back between her lips and reached down to grab her hair, gently moving her head to swish his cock around in her drooling gums.

Yvette slowly opened her eyes as her husband cleaned himself inside her; she was yawning around his hardening cock and stretching her arms. "Good morning..." Yvette mumbled around Tom's girth as she gave his cock a deep, playful suckle. Her eyes looked wide and stupid, completely unlike her normally stern demeanor. She absentmindedly brought her hands to his balls, feeling them gently fall back and forth between her fingers.

"Yvie..." Tom said quietly.

"Mmm... yes, baby?" Her face was still frozen in that faraway gaze. She seemed so loopy. Those feminine, crystalline eyes looked giant and needy, yet totally content.

"It's just... I gotta know..." Tom pet his wife's hair as she pressed her nose into his nuts and inhaled deeply, her giggling being muffled by his groin. He gathered his thoughts and continued. "About this... fetish? You always seemed to hate giving oral--"

Yvette responded through her groggy state with a tone of incredulity. "Hate is a strong word..." She trailed off amidst a growing sorrow in her chest. She felt saddened and somehow even disturbed by her past years of prudish behavior.

Tom was growing more confused in his search for clarity. "Well, yeah, but..." He paused a moment to gather his thoughts, lost in the sensual gaze of his wife's new resting expression. She was making little groans and suckling his nutsack with lazy slurps, smacking her lips as he spoke to her. "Yvette, you haven't initiated oral sex in fifteen years... oh, yeah... do some slow, firm licks deep between my balls..." he pet her head as she followed his instructions. "Ahh, that's perfect..." Tom leaned his head back, barely managing to remember the point of what he was trying to say. "It's just... I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, last night was amazing--"

"Mmm, yeah, it was..." Yvette hummed into his scrotum. Her lips continued softly smacking against him as she kissed and lapped at his nuts.

Tom continued. "Right... that's why I just," Yvette was rolling her eyes in pleasure as she managed to stuff both halves of her master's ballsack into her lips. Drool was leaking down the corners of her mouth as Tom's testicles expanded in her cheeks. "I have to know," Tom continued, barely able to speak amidst the orgasmic sensations. "Why are you suddenly--"

Yvette attempted to speak with her mouth full of Tom's cumsack before coming to her senses and releasing him from her mouth. "I know, it's sort of... I don't know, okay..." Yvette said, resting her cheek on her husband's groin, struggling to think in the presence of such an intoxicating aroma. Forming coherent thoughts that weren't about sex was becoming stressful for her; though she desperately wanted to express something deeper, all that her face was able to convey was a vague sense of lust and anxiety.

She just looked so... fuckable. At every instant.

She continued attempting to explain herself, her voice wrapped in a breathy timbre. "I feel so... so strange, Tom." She subconsciously touched her mouth to the underside of Tom's boner and slid her lips against him as she spoke. "I've felt so foggy. I went down to blow you last night, and I remember sort of not being into it... feeling annoyed or something..."

Guilt flooded Yvette's body each time that she recalled her old feelings. Her emotions from yesterday felt alien, now; the Yvie of today found it impossible to relate. "And then, I don't know..." A tear formed in her eye. "I just... don't know."

Tom stared blankly ahead in confusion, waiting for his wife to continue. He had been lazily slapping his cock against her lips as she shared her feelings.

Tom was starting to notice, in the back of his mind, that a change was taking place in his own personality, as well. The eroticism of this never-ending slavewife experience was making it impossible for Tom to calm his libido.

"I feel like I'm stuck in this tiny part of my head," Yvette went on behind her husband's shaft as it smacked her repeatedly-- far from feeling disrespected, she found each blunt impact of her husband's manhood against her lips and cheek to be a rather calming sensation. "It's like that little space you get into when you're just so, so horny, you know?" She placed a sloppy, writhing kiss against the ridge of Tom's cock and suckled her tongue against him absentmindedly before continuing. Slurping noises and groans filled the otherwise calm atmosphere of their bedroom. "And everything gets warm and foggy? When you just, like..." She faded into another make-out session with Tom's cock and slurred her words as she slobbered on him with her pink, saliva-coated mouth. "...need to get off so bad?" A gel of precum and saliva was running down her tongue and chin between each of her drooling kisses.

Tom nodded in response. He knew that feeling well. He also noted to himself that Yvette was not nearly as eloquent as usual.

"Well," she went on between each slurp of affection, "it's like that, but, it's like I know that I won't cum just by feeling good." Her voice was becoming consistently breathier and more high-pitched. "I really need to taste your cum, like... I need to..."

"That's what I'm talking about!" Tom replied in exacerbation. "Why wait all this time to tell me about this fetish?!" he asked as his wife continued to worship him. "Why act so cold and distant about the whole thing?!"

Yvette was trying to make sense of it all herself. She slurped one of her master's balls in and out of her lips, prompting a soft, slutty whimper to escape her throat as they discussed her issues.

"I..." She lapped her tongue deep across his ballsack, pressing his testicles into her chin as her mouth continued up his shaft. "I don't know what's going on, Tom..." She kissed the crest of his cockhead and tasted the building stream of precum, groaning loudly and suckling with renewed vigor in response to the intense flavor. "I think there's been a couple of times when the thought of giving oral turned me on, but... I don't know if I've ever thought about it like this..."

She paused to think, rubbing her tongue absentmindedly on the underside of Tom's balls. Yvie's constant mews and groans only added to Tom's pleasure. "Maybe I've felt this way somewhere inside... maybe I was just ashamed or something..." Mewing, groaning. Whimpering. "I feel embarrassed right now, like a whore. Like I'm some porn slut who acts like an idiot." Whimpers, sighs.

'She's talking like an airhead,' Tom thought, and he couldn't help but agree with her statement as he watched the scene in front of him. Yvette had sucked both of his balls into her mouth again immediately after finishing her sentence; he watched her eyes roll back as she inhaled him from inside her stuffed cheeks and savored the intense flavor. She hadn't even retained what she'd just said to him, already lost in the sensation of Tom's testicles sharing room with her tongue and filling her small mouth's interior.

Tom was painfully erect. His girth nearly covered his wife's visage and his view of Yvie's plump lips drooling around his testicles as she pressed her mouth further into the base of his groin only caused him to swell further. His thick stream of precum had begun to leak down his shaft towards Yvette's eager smile, spilling out across his wife's mouth and cheeks before running down her chin to her delicate neck and collarbone.

'She really plays it off like she's getting dumber as she does this...' Tom thought through his ever-intensifying orgasmic haze.

After hearing Yvette convey her emotions, Tom thought it best to reassure his wife regarding her dwindling mental state, stroking her face as he spoke. He was enthralled at how realistic this new dynamic had become.

Like her need for cum was real.

"No, baby... never. You look as beautiful and graceful as you ever have." He paced his words with gentle care. "Nothing could ever make you look stupid or unworthy of respect." He decided to really pile it on for good measure. "You're a captivating, beautiful, intelligent woman." Tom wanted to make sure that Yvette didn't feel negative in any ways which might prevent her from craving this surprisingly-immersive roleplay in the future.

Yvette smiled warmly at her husband's kind words. Her eyes were squinting slightly from the position of his cock on her face. Tom grunted and gripped his wife's hair as she sucked his ballsack deeper into her mouth and then swished him in and out like a meaty pacifier. The act gave her puffy chipmunk cheeks and an air of objectification. Tom stared in awe at her soft titties as they mashed into the bed and spilled up onto his thighs. He glanced at her plump asscheeks jutting out above her tiny waist behind her. Her eyes kept rolling back and twitching as she suckled her husband and groaned.

If Yvie's blank lust hadn't been so sexy to see, Tom might've been more worried by now.

"God damn, honey... this feels incredible... roll your tongue around my balls again... yeah, that's it... now--"

Tom's orders were interrupted by the harsh ringing of his alarm. "Ahh, fuck..." Tom said. "I have work."

Yvette was still lapping and suckling his balls like a cumpuppy. "Mmm... just... call in sick..." she mumbled around his ballsack.

"I don't know..." Tom said, almost shivering as Yvie inhaled his testicles once again and slicked her tongue across the underside of his nuts before swishing them back and forth towards her throat. Tom grunted as he struggled to complete his train of thought. "You know, it's a pretty hectic time in the office right now... they'd kill me."

Yvette was unwilling to take no for an answer. Somehow increasing her already-obsessive efforts, she began to beg him, raising her voice to a hyper-feminine pitch as she whimpered and groaned.

She struggled to form words in-between the motions of her passionate, slurping performance. "Please, Tom... who's gonna feed me if you're gone?..." With her mouth still planted firmly on his cock and balls, making deep, lapping tonguestrokes over her owner's manhood, Yvie raised herself onto her knees and began to wiggle her ass.

Tom once again admired his pet's plump buttcheeks as she licked him-- her booty looked sweet and inviting, creating a sexy juxtaposition to her fun-sized frame and elegant features. That delightful ass might've seemed out of place on such a small figure if she hadn't been blessed with the equally bulbous titties which were gently jiggling against Tom's skin. Tom glanced with renewed admiration at the soft titflesh bubbling up onto his thighs and reached down to toy with Yvie's fat pink nipples.

He realized (and had been having the same realization every few moments, in fact) that before last night, he'd been trying to ignore his wife's tremendous beauty. She was too gorgeous and fuckable to be so demanding and frigid. Over the years, he'd become insecure, feeling increasingly teased by her body, as if the days of passionate, sensual love between Tom and his wife were gone forever.

'Maybe last night was all we needed. Maybe I just needed to take control for once...' Tom thought to himself, still trying to understand what had changed-- to find a convincing explanation for his wife's instant transformation into cumhungry slut.

The memory of his accident at the lab still hadn't crossed his mind.

Tom's musings were cut short by the feeling of his wife's mouth leaving his ballsack. She had been suckling on his shaft and testicles for so long that the absence of her tongue and lips was almost shocking; and though she was still gleefully massaging him with her hands and expertly squeezing and stroking his cock and balls as a single unit, Tom nonetheless felt ungrounded and upset, as if his wife had betrayed him by halting her drooling performance on his groin. A rather peculiar feeling of agitation began to well up in him.

"Come on, Tom..." Her desperate, pleading eyes were perfectly matched to her voice's cadence. "Please call in to work... please?" His wife continued her begging routine with another expert display of slutty inhibition. Happily swaying and jiggling her asscheeks, she began to raise her head up from the bed. Tom watched the perky tits dangling over Yvie's fit waist, with swollen nipples jutting out from her squishy orbs like oversized Christmas ornaments. He couldn't resist bringing his mouth closer to suck at her crinkled areolas.

Yvette pushed her hands against him. "Uh, uh, uh..." she giggled, slowly turning her body around as she mewed. She backed herself up until she'd positioned her pussy several inches above her husband's cock. "If you want to touch... you'll just have to call in to work..."

Tom paid no mind to this obvious bluff. He was entranced as he watched his wife's artful seduction. Her feminine muscles tensed as she began to slowly hump her ass up and down in the air above his cock. He saw her slick mound glistening in the light of the room. She was so aroused that her pussy had naturally spread open. A pink flower dripping with nectar. Her body was begging Tom to fill her womb.

"Yvie, really... they'll freak out if I call in right now. It's an important day. People are counting on me. I told you about this yesterday morning, were you fucking listening?" Tom could feel the anger that lingered in him from when Yvette had taken her mouth off his balls after so many hours of her obsessive cockgobbling. He was surprised by the intensity of his agitation.

Yvie whimpered, "I'm counting on you, too, Tom... I'm your wife." She looked back at him with wide, stupid eyes, swaying her buttcheeks back and forth and teasing him with her dripping pussy. "Are you gonna feed me? Please? Please, please feed me..." Her voice rose higher and higher until her cumdrunk slut persona had completely taken over.

She continued humping her ass up and down above Tom's lap. Her sweet butthole appeared and disappeared with each gentle clap of her jiggling cheeks.

"Yvette..." Tom's argument had fizzled out as soon as it had started. He listened to his wife whimper as her pussy finally made contact with the underside of his cock. He mumbled incoherently as she, without penetrating herself, began to slide her pussylips back and forth across his shaft. Her spread asscheeks, surrounding her smooth, pink pussy and her little butthole, it all looked glorious as she writhed her body back and forth on his lap.

"On my balls, babe... rub your pussy on my balls..." Tom moaned, unsure of where the idea had even come from.

"Call in sick?" Yvette said, glancing back at him again. She'd meant it as an order, but felt strangely nervous under Tom's eye. Nonetheless, she managed to stop her movements, motivated by her obsessive drive to keep her cum provider at home for twenty-four more hours.

Another jolt of agitation welled up inside of Tom as he noticed Yvette attempting to control him; nonetheless, her slick pussyslit made a compelling argument and it took only a few seconds for Tom to make up his mind. Yvie heard her husband making the call behind her as she used all of her remaining mental fortitude to resist desperately humping herself into his lap.

"Hey, Debbie?" Tom said as his supervisor picked up on the other end.

Yvie smiled in satisfaction as she got what she wanted. She slid her legs under Tom's thighs to allow her to bring her hole closer to his cock and then let her pussy slide down to his ballsack, slowly pushing her ass back into his groin. In her frog-like position, Yvie's asscheeks were naturally spread open even further and her little butthole looked clean and perfect above the brightness of her blushing slit.

The sensation of her entrance pressed against Tom's balls was new for the both of them and his slutty pet had naturally begun to experiment. She pressed her hole onto one of Tom's testicles and tried to trap his nut between her pussylips, feeling it recede a few times before straddling Tom's leg-- still facing away from him-- and managing to slide her pussy onto him from the side to trap his balls between her pussyhole and his thigh. She groaned in satisfaction as she succeeded. She heard Tom grunt a bit on the phone as she continued this trick on his nutsack, rubbing her hole back and forth against his thigh with wet, velvety ease and mewing as she felt his balls pressing into her opening.

The sensation was causing Yvette to make an undue amount of noise in the background of Tom's phone call.

"Yes, I just-- ("Oh!" Yvette whined.)-- wanted to-- ("Ahh!")-- let you know that I'm not feeling well-- ("Mmmnph!")--" After a pause, Yvette discerned that Tom's boss was asking about all the strange noises. "Oh, that sound? It's just a, well, uh-- ("Mmmngh!")-- it's just an action movie on the TV..."

Yvette was slowly, hypnotically bouncing on his balls now, rubbing her hole in tiny circles each time that she made contact. The sensation of her master's testicles pressing at her entrance was filling her empty head with erotic fantasies as she reached behind herself to stroke his shaft. She heard Tom continue trying to explain her uncontrollable lust to his boss.

("Mmmm!")-- "Yeah, I can't find the darn remote to turn it down. Sorry about that." Yvie whimpered loudly until her voice shook. "Plus my... my cat is making noise...-- ("Ooahh!")-- ...right... oh, sure I have a cat... did I not mention that I have a cat?-- ("Umph umph umph umph!")-- Oh, you have a cat, too? That's awesome." Yvie couldn't stop herself from making pleasure noises as she stimulated her pussyhole for the first time in several days, and on the very source of Tom's semen, no less. She listened with amusement at her husband getting pulled into small talk about the cat he'd just made up in his lustful stupor.

"Yes, of course, I'll have the-- ("Mmmng!")-- work done on time regardless... I'm so sorry, Debbie-- ("Unngh!")-- I'll be sure to get well as soon as I can..."

Yvette was firmly planted on his groin, now, gyrating her hips back and forth all over his cock and balls. Her whimpers and groans were becoming louder and more obscene and breathy yipes of feminine arousal were filling the room. The noise had become difficult to explain away and Tom attempted to end the call before Debbie caught on.

But Debbie had already caught on-- she had entertained Tom's far-fetched excuses against her better judgment. She'd clearly begun to assume that the sounds she'd heard-- of some bimbo groaning at increasing decibels-- were coming from loud pornography. Tom was caught off-guard in his careless state and stammered through an awkward apology as she chastised him for being so offensive.

He would likely get fired over this little stunt-- he should've hung up earlier.

This situation had just become a worst-case scenario. 'Why didn't I just send a damn text?' Tom wondered.

And yet, as much as Tom wanted to be angrier with Yvette, as much as he wanted to shout and tell her how she'd just blown the biggest opportunity of his entire career... all that he could focus on was the delicious feeling of her tight, drooling pussy sliding over his lap in all directions.

He relished the desperate, slutty sounds coming from the throat of his new sexpot of a wife.

The sensations were incredible. Yvie's pussylips would slide up the underside of Tom's shaft with intense, wet pressure, gently tightening around his cockhead and humping him into her entrance as she reached the end of her journey. Before he'd had time to process this maneuver, she'd be sliding across the underside of his cock again, leaking her feminine juices onto his balls. There, he'd feel her writhing her hips, pressing his testicles to her hole, grinding her pussy in tiny circles against his ballsack.

beaming
beaming
121 Followers
12