Wife's New Cum Addiction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just as Tom would begin groaning from yet another delightful feeling, she'd resort to humping his lap once more, causing sweet, electric pulses to swell from his balls to his cock in time with the rise and fall of her ass. Her buttcheeks jiggled and softly clapped as she got more excited. Tom stared at his wife's butthole and squeezed her ass, smacking it several times for his own amusement. He gripped her buttcheek with his fingers on the inside of her crack and pressed a digit against her anus as his wife continued bouncing and rolling her hips against his nuts. Yvie shivered in response.

Getting lost in the pornographic show-- of Yvie bouncing on his balls, rising, bouncing on his shaft, rising again...

...twerking her ass...

...pressing her fingers into her pussy...

...dropping her face to the bed...

...wriggling her hips as she fingered herself in front of him...

...and then seeing her come back to reality as she remembered to keep bouncing on his balls...

Tom finally couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Yvette's hips and pulled her onto his cock, shoving his manhood deep into his wife's sopping cunt.

Yvie instantly dissolved into full-body convulsions. Tom had never seen her cum so quickly or intensely in his entire life-- perhaps the twelve straight hours of oral foreplay had helped. Her pussy was already gasping open and closed, clamping onto his shaft, desperately trying to milk the cum from Tom's heavy ballsacks.

Tom watched Yvie's tits and asscheeks quiver in time with her tremors as she groaned and whimpered on top of him-- he marveled at his wife's feminine form, how wide she could spread her thighs, how far she could arch her back in pleasure.

As he finally began to thrust in and out of her, it became apparent that Yvette's orgasm wasn't subsiding. On the contrary, her orgasmic tremors only seemed to be getting more intense the longer they went.

Tom could barely last forty-five seconds before unloading, which, given the circumstances, was an impressive amount of time. Yvie was still nearly seizuring as her husband's semen began to pump into her womb. The poor girl was incoherent, drooling down her chin and chest as she continued to shiver.

Her eyes flickered and rolled as she struggled to remain conscious. Yvie's mind was entirely consumed by pleasure. Her tongue lolled out past her chin as she released soft, joyous sobs.

"Fuck!" Tom yelled as he came. "Take it, slut! Take my cum, whore!" He began to spank her plump ass with renewed vigor, watching it jiggle as he pumped an endless amount of semen into his new pet.

Those words--"Take my cum..."-- were echoing in Yvette's head as she endured the longest orgasm she'd ever had in her life.

It took several minutes for the shivering to finally subside.

She wiped the drool from her lip in a daze and began to turn over onto her back. Tom watched in fascination as his wife lazily brought her hands down to her slit, her sexy titties squished between her arms, and then began to pump her delicate fingers in and out of her hole, slurping the cum from her digits each time that she pulled them out. Tom watched as his wife's titties squished and flopped around in response to her arms' movements. Her nipples were hypnotic as they swayed in every direction. The desperate girl must've licked and sucked her fingers clean twenty-five times before she began to run out of creamy protein.

Tasting the semen had caused Yvie's orgasm to begin again, and she'd begun staring with wide, confused eyes as she began to shake once more, desperately searching her own cunt for more of Tom's incredible treat.

As her feminine form vibrated all over and she pulled her fingers away from her pussy in a daze, Yvie raised her back from the bed. Doing her best to come to her senses as she smacked on sperm and convulsed in confusion, she couldn't stay away from the source any longer. Yvie lowered her head to her husband's delicious cock, doing the splits with her thighs over his shins to make room for her descent. Her eyes looked more ethereal than ever, fluttering before looking around the room in confusion as she attempted to focus on reality.

Tom stroked his wife's hair as she ran her tongue over his balls once again, cleaning him of every ounce of sperm as she had done the night prior.

"Good girl, good girl..." Tom said.

His pet whimpered and moaned in response. Her body continued to shiver gently through another orgasmic wave. She could feel it running from the top of her skull, down every inch of her skin to the soles of her feet. Muffled squeaks and mewing noises drifted from her throat.

Tom, on the other hand, was beginning to feel a wave of relaxing clarity. He was still nowhere near understanding what had been going on with Yvette and he allowed his mind to wander in his post-nut glory, ignoring the nymph currently cleaning his testicles.

He didn't understand his wife's frantic lust, and certainly not her powerful orgasms or her newfound adoration for his semen. He didn't understand her ditzy, foggy mind. He didn't understand her playful demeanor or the flippant attitude she'd suddenly taken towards his career.

The old Yvette would've been furious with Tom for calling into work at such an important time. In no universe would she have been humping his lap or grinding her pussy into his ballsack. The old Yvette would've gone on a long tangent about respect and objectification, about how a real man would never want to toss around some slutty bimbo for fun. The old Yvette was an educated woman with strong principals and a drive to succeed.

And the old Yvette seemed to be gone.

Indeed, something was clearly wrong-- Tom knew that. The absurdity of the situation was becoming increasingly clear as the fog of his orgasm subsided, despite the sensation of Yvie's lips sliding across the underside of his balls.

This didn't seem to be any sort of latent fetish which had yet to be revealed. No, Yvette had always been upfront with her desires.

No, no, this was something else entirely. Yvie seemed downright high as she suckled at his nutsacks. Cumdrunk again. She was hungry for more sperm and Tom was becoming worried that the poor girl would never be satisfied. He decided to ask her.

"Did that feel good, babe? Do you feel well-fed?" Tom stroked her hair.

But Yvette didn't respond. She simply smiled and stared blankly. She was looking through him with that distant gaze, drooling slightly from loosely parted lips.

Tom's wife was lost in a trance.

A mixture of cum and saliva was coating her tongue and lips. He saw thin strands of his seed dripping from the roof of her mouth and down from her teeth.

The large volume of cum which was consistently pumping out of his balls at each climax didn't surprise Tom at all-- he had spontaneously begun producing massive loads several years ago and had long since chalked it up to a healthy diet.

When he'd first noticed the change, his accident at the lab had been entirely absent from his mind.

Tom asked again. "Babe? How was... uhh... the cum? Did you like the cum, Yvie?"

Still nothing. Yvie was slowly running her hands all over her own body, smearing cum across her skin, slicking her hands up her abdomen and over her breasts, a pink nipple poking through her fingers on each hand as she gripped her chest and slurped at her husband's lap; she was shivering and rolling her eyes as if another slow climax had just begun, looking ditzy and stoned with an effervescent smile.

The possibility that his wife was hopelessly addicted to his semen had in no way crossed Tom's mind. It was too far-fetched, too impossible to even be considered.

Holding onto some semblance of rationality, Tom attempted to once again explain Yvie's slutty behavior in terms that his mind could understand.

'...Maybe this is just another part of the fetish?... Are we not supposed to talk about it?...' Tom wondered. 'Is she pretending she's a sex doll? Or a slave or something?' Tom decided that he'd utilize his day off to investigate these musings. Perhaps some internet sleuthing would help him to make sense of things.

For now, he'd have to accept reality. His wife's personality-- the wife he knew-- was gone until further notice, replaced by this needy whore drooling onto her own tits as she squeezed them, obsessing over her husband's cock and balls. She was even licking the rest of him, kissing and slurping down his stomach and up his thighs.

'Maybe this fetish is just a phase,' Tom considered, shivering from the ticklish sensation of his wife's mouth on his lower abdomen. 'Maybe it's just some sort of strange, extended roleplay.' Tom had no way of knowing.

He ran his fingers through Yvette's hair and closed his eyes. 'Just one more load...' Tom thought. 'I'll feed her one more load... then I'll get started on figuring all of this out...'

------

The two lovers were becoming entwined in an addictive cycle. Men are not designed to live with cum-addicted women-- such a female's appeal is too irresistible, too hopelessly arousing. A woman with a taste for cum is a special kind of succubus-- a siren who takes from men more than they have to give.

And so, Tom and Yvette began their journey down a road with no end. Her: lost in an unheeding fog of sexual bliss. And him: a mere mortal man, unable to deny his cumslave or to deprive her of sustenance.

But neither of them knew this, yet.

------

Tom gripped Yvette's hair tightly, guiding her mouth to his cock. The dumb slut giggled and groaned around his girth, quickly stuffing her neck with cockmeat. Once again, she serviced her husband with enthusiasm, tightening her throatpussy around his shaft.

"Good girl..." Tom said, once again shocked by the waves being made from his wife's throatmuscles rhythmically squeezing around his circumference-- the pressure in her throat prompted more groans and whimpers to escape from Tom's slutty plaything.

'Good girl... good girl... good girl...' echoed around Yvie's empty head. She was a good girl. A good slave. And good girls get fed by their husbands.

Tom pumped in and out of the tightness of his wife's milking throat, smacking her cheek and grunting wildly. "Fucking bitch!" he shouted to entertain himself, an unexpected turn of phrase for the otherwise quiet and respectful man. Yvette jiggled her ass and relished in the fullness of her master's cock stuffing her esophagus. 'She just wants to be dominated...' Tom thought, still attempting to form a logical basis behind Yvette's transformation.

Before they knew it, twenty minutes had gone by. Tom was humping his cumpuppy's throat like a fleshlight. Yvie suckled and swallowed in rhythm with her owner's thrusts, massaging him with the muscles running down her throat and wishing to no avail that he would finally impale her and release another massive load of semen into her belly.

Another thick stream of precum had long since begun to leak from the tip of Tom's cock and the dumb girl shivered incessantly at each entry of his cockhead between her lips. Yvie suckled the essence of her husband's manhood from his nuts as she let her neck expand to accommodate his impressive girth.

Tom slapped Yvie's cheek several times, feeling a pointless and disrespectful aggression towards the slavegirl that had replaced his darling wife. He was addicted to the sensation of his plaything's throat squeezing around his shaft and how it felt to pop the head of his cock past her tongue and into the passageway of her neck. With an absolute amazement that never seemed to subside, he'd feel her throat with his hand as he bottomed out inside of her, smiling with genuine disbelief at how her skin bubbled out above her collarbone.

It was at this moment that a shiver began to run from the soles of his feet and across his body a millimeter at a time, shooting up his skin in a wave of what felt like static electricity. Tom was completely still, unable to think; the world around him seemed silent.

Before he had fully registered what was happening, Tom realized that he had begun to softly release his bladder inside of his wife's throat.

Processing this event in real-time, Tom spoke, using nothing but the instinct of the moment as a guide. He knew that it was too late to turn back, and he believed that he needed to remain in charge if he wanted to enjoy his wife's services. "Swallow it... swallow it... swallow it..." Tom slowly chanted as Yvette gulped down the liquid with wide, confused eyes. For a full minute Tom's feet twitched in shock as he let himself go, doing his best not to release the warm flood too quickly.

Surprisingly, only a very small amount of Tom's fluid had begun to leak out of the corners of Yvie's mouth, running down her neck to her flat tummy. Tom pulled a case off of a nearby pillow and wiped his wife down as his moment of relief continued. She was milking his shaft like a good pet, swallowing a half-gallon of water for her darling husband. The reality of what had just occured had barely managed to dawn on Tom; nor had he yet fully grasped what it meant to cross this erotic line, a line which had just been so easily breached.

And, by Tom's assessment, the event was already a distant memory for his semen-charmed wife.

Yvie whimpered and swallowed several more times around Tom's shaft as he held himself deep inside of her throatpussy. It was Tom's turn to shiver and groan each time he made it down the entirety of her oral passageway, feeling the luxury of her throatmuscles massaging him with a drooling slickness in the aftermath of his unexpected release. He pumped himself forward and enjoyed, as she suckled on his shaft, the pressure that tightened ever-further around his cockhead at each and every millimeter he cleared with his thrusts.

It was nearly three hours before Tom came from this.

Yvette had struggled to breathe the entire time, lost in her own anxious desperation for more semen. She was obsessing over the teasing faucet of precum leaking into her throat.

When her husband finally came, Yvie began to sob incessantly from the intense wave of emotional relief.

As she smacked her lips at Tom's base, pressing her plump mouthhole against his abdomen, as she whined around her husband's shaft, squeezing his balls with her hands to feel them pumping out each delicious rope of jizz, the poor girl could barely make a sound. Her voice was almost entirely gone after impaling herself on her owner's cock for so long and she silently cried in pleasure with each vivid strand of cum that flooded her desperate throat.

Tom had been tired for hours already and he quickly began to doze off as his wife continued their new routine-- cleaning his cock with her mouth until she passed out on top of him a few hours later.

Perhaps if things were to stay just as they were at this moment-- with Tom feeding his sweet wife and coating her throat in sticky goo several times a day-- then everything would be manageable. They could go on living exactly like this, negotiating some sort of marital bliss for the rest of their years.

Tom could wake up every morning, get a relaxing blowjob, go about his work, take a break to use her pussyhole, etcetera etcetera. Yvette could get a load of cum every few hours to keep herself from crying, and in the meantime she could devote herself to household matters or whatever might persuade her husband to stay by her side.

Yes, perhaps with some effort, their marriage could continue to function-- the love that had brought Tom and Yvette together years ago could be preserved and, with some luck, even grow.

But everything was about to change.

END OF PART 2

12