Wife's new friend

Story Info
Yet another lucky husband gets birthday surprise.
2.9k words
4.01
24.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife (Kat) and I (Jack) are in our late 30's, and have been together for 11 years. With no kids, we get to spoil each other and try to fulfill each other's desires.

Our sex life is no different. We like to play in the shallow end of the kinky pool. Strip clubs, mild BDSM, but always monogamous.

I mentioned one evening, that the thought of watching her fuck another woman really turned me on. She had been with women in college, and described how much fun she had making out with them. But she explained how she was too nervous about the jealousy, and hurting our relationship, for anyone to join us. I left it at that, a wonderful fantasy for us to dirty talk about.

A few months later and my birthday was approaching and she started to make comments that she had a surprise for me. She wouldn't give me any clues, just super vague responses. My head was spinning trying to figure out what she had planned. Were we going to a club? Was she going to bind and dominate me in our dungeon? I know a threesome is off the table.

Finally the day arrived. It was a Saturday and we had no plans to do anything, or see anyone, or so I thought. We spent the morning playing video games, and smoking a J. I was having fun. When she subtly advised me that I might want to have a shower and put on something nice.

"How nice?" I asked.

"Whatever you think she'll like," she replied as she walked out of the room.

No way. She's bluffing. I will go along with it. But she is trying to throw me off the scent.

After a thorough shower and shave, I was dressed and ready for a night on the town. I'm 6' tall, average build, got bit of a belly from 11 years of amazing cooking. I don't go to the gym but do work a physical job. No Gosling, but I clean up nice.

Kat is a knock out. At 5'8", she has wavy dark hair, beautiful 36DDD breasts, ridiculously small waist, and a magnificent full ass. I can't walk behind her without giving it a little pat.

As she was still getting ready, I heard the door bell ring. "Oh my god. Please don't be my stupid neighbour looking for help," I told myself. I went to the door with butterflies in my stomach. I opened the door, and was greeted by a sexy blonde, wearing a full length coat.

"Hello." was all I could muster.

"Hi. I'm Stacey. You must be Jack."

"Indeed I am. How can I help you?"

"Well, Kat invited me over for a birthday party, I hope I'm not late," Stacey replies. she knew damn well she was right on time.

"By all means, please come in," I offered as I stepped aside to let her in.

"No, I don't believe you are late. May I take your coat?" I asked. This was surreal. The nerves and excitement were building.

"Yes, please," She responded as she was facing away from me and into the house. She held position and allowed me to pull her coat off her. As her second arm left it's sleeve, she spun and stepped in towards me.

"Happy birthday," she purred. "I've been looking forward to meeting you two."

I could feel a rush of blood to my penis, and my cheeks got warm as I knew I must be blushing.

She was hot. She had on a tight turtleneck that hugged her breasts. They weren't as big as my wife's, but they seemed firm and perky as her nipples pointed trough her sweater. Her leggings complimented her long curvaceous legs.

"I wish I could say the same," I said. As I turned and hung up her coat. "But you've caught me by surprise."

Where was Kat? Our house isn't that big. She knows whats happening. As if she could read my mind, I heard her call down the hall way.

"Who's at the door sweetie?"

"Stacey's here, Dear."

Stacey hadn't broken eye contact. She stared into my eyes with her head tilted down slightly, and the smallest trace of a grin.

"Excellent. Be out in a minute." Came from the hallway. As if this was a perfectly normal occurrence. She was toying with me, and enjoying it.

"Can I offer you something to drink?" I asked Stacey.

"Already? You haven't even got your pants off yet." She said, with a puzzled look. But she could no longer hide her smile.

Before I could respond. Which wasn't hard to do since my jaw was hanging open like an idiot. She chuckled and said "A drink would be lovely."

I guided her to the living room and poured 3 glasses of wine.

"How do you know Kat?" I asked as she took a seat on the couch.

"We met online, and have been texting for a few weeks now." She replied.

I took a seat on the opposite couch, and grabbed one of the wine glasses. Stacey stuck her bottom lip out in a pout.

"Kat said you were shy." she said.

With a gulp I asked, "What else did she say about me?

I am not a suave man. But I was doing me best to meet the situation.

"Oh, mostly just your talent for eating pussy." She turned her gaze to my crotch. "And that 7" bulge you are trying to hide."

Finally I could hear Kat approach down the hall from the clacking of her high heel stripper shoes. She paused as she entered the room, just to let me take her in. She had on a very tight hot pink cocktail dess. It was tight. It was doing everything it could to contain those gorgeous tits, that were almost spilling out the top. How the hell did she get into that without my help? I would have to ask her later. The hem was well above her knees. She crossed her feet, to accentuate her hour glass figure, and gave a satisfied smile.

Fuck, my wife is hot.

"Damn!" Came from the other couch. "Girl, you fine."

Kat approached me, and before I stood up, she bent over whispered into me ear. "Happy birthday sweetheart," and planted a very sensual kiss on me. As she pulled away she hovered for a second to let me enjoy the view of her beautiful full tits.

She then turned, collected the remaining wine glass, and sat down on the other couch beside Stacey.

"So what have I missed?" She said in a chipper tone.

"Stacey has been getting me up to speed on your new friendship." Was my reply.

Kat's attention was now on Stacey, and vice versa. They started chatting and exchanged greeting, as if they had been friends for years. I asked Stacey where she was from, and what she did. She was 28 and was a registered nurse. I was mesmerized by their lips. I was only taking in every other word. My mind was racing with what may be in store for us.

As the conversation progressed, the topic turned to me, and what turned me on. They were both getting a little closer, and bit handsy as they talked. Touching each other on the shoulder, then the knee.

Stacey turned to me with a sly look. "So you want to watch me make this beautiful woman cum?"

"Yes." I nodded. "I love watching Kat experience pleasure. But if I'm greedy, I would love to see her with a face full pussy too."

Kat chimed in. "Well, it would be rude not to reciprocate."

Stacey had begun tracing her finger along Kat's thigh. I must have been staring at that, because I looked up to see Kat smirking at me.

"Would you like your present now, Jack?" Kat asked.

My heart was pounding. "So very much."

"I love you," I proclaimed.

"You heard him, lets give him what he wants." Kat instructed as she reached out and took Stacey by the neck, and pulled their lips together.

They were kissing. Stacey was sliding her hand up under Kat's dress, and grabbed her ass. Kat had slid her hand down Stacey's back and around to cup her tits.

They made out like this for a few minutes. With heavy petting and a lot of tongue play. I was so hard watching another woman fondle my wife. I sipped at my wine and enjoyed the view.

Stacey came up for air and said, "I do believe there was some mention of a dungeon?"

Now granted it's not a real dungeon. More of a large bedroom, with lots of sexy furniture, and mood lighting.

We finished our drinks and made our way down stairs. Kat led Stacey by the hand, while I watched their asses move in unison.

We entered our Sexy room, it was lit with soft warm colours. I closed the doors behind us and turned back to approach the sexy pair. They had resumed making out, but as I got close, Kat stopped me. "I don't think so" as she pointed her finger into my chest. She pushed me backwards until i fell into the arm chair by the bed. " You said you wanted to watch."

"Whatever you say Goddess." Was my only reply.

Stacey had approached Kat from behind, and was slowly unzipping Kat's dress. Kat kept eye contact with me as the dress slid down her body to the floor. Kat stood there in her glory, wearing only those stilettos. Stacey spun Kat around and shoved one of my wife's tits in her mouth. Kat's head looked to the ceiling and let out a moan.

Kat slid her hands under Stacey's sweater and was lifting it over her head. Fuck, were they both sexy. Stacey's tits were probably C's or a D's, and as perky as I thought. Kat was groping them and was biting her nipples just hard enough for Stacey to let out a tiny gasp.

Stacey was now the one pushing my wife backward on to the bed. As Kat shuffled backward on the bed. Stacey bent over in front of me, arching her back, and slid her leggings down over her ass and down her legs. It was all I could do not bury my face between those ass cheeks right then.

She climbed up on the bed, and softly pushed Kat's legs apart. Seductively she moved up Kat's body to steal another sloppy kiss. Their tits gently touching each other, before Stacey was pulling away back down. Kissing, licking, and biting all the the parts of my wife's body.

She held out her tongue and started lapping the lips of Kat's pussy. I felt an enormous rush to my cock. I was so hard right now. I started to remove my own clothes, but not leaving my assigned seat.

Kat began to moan as Stacey had shifted her tongues attention to Kat's clit. Licking, and sucking until gently sliding two fingers into that wet pussy.

Kat arched her back and grabbed Stacey by the head with both hands. It was getting more and more rhythmic and aggressive. Kat was humping Stacey's face, her fingers were going faster and deeper. The moans weren't quiet any longer.

I had spent so much time in Stacey's position, I knew my wife was close to cumming. I lightly ran my fingers up and down my raging hard on. And almost on cue, I heard Kat say "I'm cumming!"

She started to convulse. Was squeezing Stacey's head with her thighs, and trying to skull fuck her. As if Stacey hadn't noticed she continued on finger fucking and devouring that pussy.

I could see the waves of pleasure rush through Kat's body. It was either one really long orgasm or Stacey had edged her into two or three. It was powerful anyway.

I could feel my underwear (which is all I had left on) get wet with pre-cum. This was easily the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed.

Stacey removed her head and hand from between Kat's legs. Shoved her wet fingers into Kat's mouth, and took another mouthful of Kat's tits back in her mouth.

After sucking her own juices off Stacey's fingers she let out a slightly exhausted "Holy Fuck."

Stacey then moved up until her pussy was hovering just over Kat's nose.

"Want to see your wife smothered with my pussy?" Stacey asked as she looked over at me.

"More than anything," I pleaded.

"Then get that dick out. I want to see you play with it while your wife plays with my clit." Stacey commanded.

I removed my last piece of clothing. and grab the bottle of lube. I started to stroke myself with long smooth movements. As Stacey lowered herself onto Kat's waiting and eager mouth.

Stacey moaned with pleasure as if she were getting into a warm bath. And reached for her own tits as she squeezed and fondled herself.

She began to thrust. Lightly at first, but as she took Kat's head in her hands she began to thrust harder and harder. I could hear muffled moans of pleasure coming from between her legs.

I couldn't take it any longer. I needed a pussy in my face. Risking punishment, I got up and moved to the bottom of the bed. Laid down and started licking Kat's soaking pussy.

She tasted so good. I ran my tongue inside her labia. Sucking up all the juices I could find, the tip of my nose rubbing on her clit.

I looked up to see the sexiest sight I've ever seen. Tits and ass. Two incredible bodies thrusting and grinding. Moans and groans, all working toward a higher intensity.

I had to be careful. This was stimulation overload. I was going to blow my load all over this bed if I didn't calm down.

I took some deep breaths. And moved my attention to Kat's legs. Kissing and biting the inside of her thighs.

Stacey was close, but hadn't cum yet.

Stacey climbed off and laid beside Kat.

"Get the wand, Jack." Kat ordered as she became free.

I retrieved her favorite vibrator from the dresser and handed it to her. She pulled my face down to hers. With mouths open and tongues out, we kissed. I could taste Stacey on her. It was salty and irony. I looked over to see Stacey running a finger in her pussy and playing with her clit as she watched Kat and I trade spit.

Kat rolled over between Stacey's legs and turned on her vibrator. Her big fat ass was pointed up in the air. She licked Stacey's pussy a few more times then, slowly introduced the vibrator to this stranger's clit, while licking and fingering the pussy.

I got up behind her and slid my raging hard on up and down her dripping lips. Finally I slid the head inside. With a tiny a gasp Kat began to slowly push back on me, until I was completely inside her. Oh this felt good as I let out a groan.

I grabbed Kat by the hips and started to pump my dick into that wet pussy. My balls slapping her as I picked up the pace.

The view was incredible. My wife face down, her ass bouncing off my cock, and her face buried between the legs of this young hot nurse.

We had found a rhythm. I was pumping in time with Stacey's thrusts as she had her eyes closed and head back. The muffled noise of the vibrator getting faster. Everyone was panting.

Stacey wrapped her legs and hands around Kat's head squeezed, thrusting her pussy into Kat's face. She started to yell

"Ohhh. Gooooddddd!" As she was convulsing.

This put me over the top. Kat was flexing her vaginal walls, like she was trying to rip my dick off.

I was going to cum. I could feel my balls tighten up as a massive load exploded deep into my wife. "Fuucckkk!" Wave after wave cum came. As I was transfixed balls deep into Kat's pussy. I've never cum this hard, or as long.

Kat was cooling down Stacey, as I pulled myself out. My cock was drenched in white goo. A lonely drip of cum fell from her pussy.

I fell back into the chair I started in, and felt a wave of dopamine wash over me.

Kat had slid up beside Stacey again, and the two of them were kissing and running their fingers up and down each others bodies.

"Happy birthday." Kat said again.

"Oh my god. I love you so much. Thank you." I said with exhausted breath.

"That was super fucking hot." Stacey proclaimed. "Please invite me back for your next party."

I snuggled in next to Kat and the three of us laid there, gathering our breath in each others arms.

Slowly we gathered our composure and Kat suggested we go for a smoke and order some food.

We talked and reminisced over dinner. Stacey excused herself after dinner. A kiss and a hug where she pressed those beautiful tits against me, and a goodbye.

Just like that it was over.

Kat and I sat and talked how we felt. Neither of us felt jealous or betrayed. We couldn't stop touching each other though.

We cuddled like that for a while before she started to feel me get hard again, as I relived the days events.

"Would you like to go again?" she asked.

"Indeed I would." I said like the dork I am.