Strip Club Night

Story Info
Kat enjoys her first trip to a strip club.
2.6k words
3.94
11.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Small disclaimer. This happened a couple years before the events of my first story: Wife's New Friend.

Kat and I had been planning a sexy date night. She suggested dinner at a nice restaurant followed by a trip to a strip club.

This sounded good to me. We had both been busy at work lately, and doing renovations at home. We hadn't given each other proper attention in a while. An evening of fun and pleasure was exactly what we needed. Plus who doesn't want to see naked ladies.

Date night arrived, and we got dressed up nice. I had on a black jacket and pants, with a teal shirt. It fit snug. I was slightly uncomfortable, but Kat always said how good I looked in it.

I'm 6' and 200lbs. In decent shape, with some love handles. Well fitted clothes go a long away.

Kat always cleans up better than me. She had on a hot pink top, that wrapped around her neck, and no sleeves. It offered no cleavage, but drew your eyes to her busty chest. This was accompanied by a short black pencil skirt, and a pair of matching pink pumps. The outfit showing off her tall, hourglass figure.

We drove into town, and made our dinner reservation at a fancier restaurant, that had a romantic atmosphere. It was nice. We stayed away from the garlic dishes, as neither of us wanted our breath to stink later.

We enjoyed our time and meals. We tried figuring out the situation of the other couples there. Were they on a first date, or a married couple, friends... We normally played this game when we went out.

After our entrees, I asked if she was excited about going to the strip club.

Kat is bisexual, but had never been to a peelers before. She didn't know what to expect. She was both excited and nervous.

I may have visited such establishments once or twice in my younger years. I assured her, "nothing scary was going to happen."

We wrapped up dinner, and started heading over to the club. She was visibly nervous, and fidgety but I squeezed her hand and told her. "We don't have to go sweetheart. I am happy, and we can go anywhere. I just want you to have a fun night."

She let out a big sigh. "Thank you. No. I want to go, I'm just nervous."

We got there a bit early. It was about 9:30 when we pulled in. But this was probably for the best.

I took her by the hand as we walked up to the large red doors. She started to squeeze my hand tight as I reached for the door. She was being so brave. I knew she was only pushing her boundaries because she wanted to make me happy.

I held the door open for her, and she shook her head. "Nope. You lead. You know where you're going."

I chuckled slightly. "O.K. But I haven't been here before."

I led her in. Saying hi to the nice bouncer as we walked through the coat check, and into the dimly lit bar. We took a seat at a table halfway between the bar and the stage. Kat's head was on a swivel. She was taking it all in.

It was not busy in there. Maybe 15 guys, and one other couple. The waitress came over wearing jeans, and black tank top. We ordered a pair of shots and a whiskey sour for Kat. I was driving so I was only having the one shot.

"How come the waitress isn't dressed like the dancers?" Kat asked

"Because she's just the bartender. She doesn't dance." I answered.

"Oh, okay." She said, her eyes back to scanning the goings on.

The V.I.P. room wasn't really a room. It was just another section of the main floor. Kate was watching someone get a lap dance, when our drinks showed up. We clinked our glasses and had our shots.

"This isn't that scary." She said sounding more sure of herself again. Her eyes still taking all of it in.

A petite dancer came up to our table and asked to take a seat beside Kat. She was wearing a strappy outfit, that glowed under the black lights, it tried to accentuate the curves she did have. Kat nodded, then shot me a look of, "you seeing this?" The dancer took out her towel and laid it on the chair beside Kat.

"Evening folks, what brings you here tonight?"

Kat responded, as the question was directed at her. "This is my first time. We came to have some fun."

The dancer took this as an invitation. "Would either of you like a dance, or just here to watch the dances?"

"Oh. Just watching tonight." Kat responded quickly.

"That's cool. I love watching her dance anyway." As she looked at the stage and a curvy black lady, wearing a fence net body stocking, took the stage. She was preparing the pole for her routine.

She was a good dancer and had lots to jiggle. Our new companion sat with Kat as we watched the 3 song set. Kat was asking her questions, and getting responses, but I couldn't hear them over the music. But I was aroused by them talking into each other's ears.

After the three songs, our new friend made one last plea for Kat to join her in the VIP. Kat smiled and shook her head. " No thank you."

"Ok I'm around if you change your mind." She said, collecting her towel and leaving.

Kat enjoyed her drinks as we sat and watched the entertainment. As time went on it got more crowded with both patrons and dancers.

Eventually Kat pointed out one woman she thought was really hot. She was Blonde and had an athletic build. She was toned, but still had nice curves.

"I like her" Kat said.

"Would you like a dance with her?" I asked.

"No, no. that's too scary. But I would like to go up to the stage if she dances." Kat more asking than telling.

"Of course." I said. "I've never spent time in pervert row."

Kat looked at me in disbelief, but then went back to watching the blonde walk through the crowd of men. All of them turning to watch her walk by.

It took awhile for her turn to come. Enough time for Kat to have another couple more drinks. But when she took the stage, Kat and I left our table, and took seats along the stage. We didn't use the seats though. Kat was leaning on the railing, her breasts resting on the stage.

I handed Kat a hand full of cash. She turned and looked at the money, then up at me with an excited smile.

Chantelle was a terrific dancer. Must have been a gymnast or something. She had moves I never saw before. Kat was loving it, it was like a Cirque du Soleil performance.

Chantelle started dancing in front of Kat. Shaking her ass and humping the stage, within Kat's reach. Finally Kat got up the courage to slide a 5 into her G-string. Chantelle accepted it with a wink.

Then Chantelle showed off a few more of her moves and athleticism over the first two songs. But the last song was just for Kat. Her gaze never left Kat and she showed my wife every part of her body. Kat kept putting those dollar bills in her garter. I could see she was breathing heavy.

The song was coming to an end, and she had her legs spread apart in front of Kat. After fondling her C cup tits, she started to play with her clit. Giving Kat a close up view of her pussy.

Kat wanted to touch her, but didn't know what to do with her hands.

This young hot stripper had her feet behind Kat's head, when suddenly she started pulling Kat's face in towards her. Kat started to allow herself to be pulled in, but then resisted and pulled her head back.

Chantelle didn't force the issue but she didn't remove her legs either, until the song was over. Which came, and the sexy stripper collected her money, and clothes, and disappeared off stage.

Kat turned, grabbed me by the arm, and said, "let's go."

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes, let's just go." She said making her way to the door. I followed close behind.

We got to the car, and she got in before I could. But when I slid into the driver seat, she pounced on my face. Both her hands cupping my head. Her tongue probing my mouth.

I didn't even have the car door closed yet. I put my hands around her waist, then gliding them up and down, feeling her body. Kat was so worked up, she pushing me down into the seat.

She ran her hand down my chest, my stomach, then under my waistband and grabbed my dick. Giving it a couple pumps, with the tiny amount of precum I had from watching her, and her stripper; as lube.

"Drive." She said, sitting back in her seat.

We had a 45 minute drive home. But even before we left the parking lot, she had her skirt hiked up, and started rubbing her panties.

"I'm so wet." She said, her head back and looking over at me. "That was so hot."

"Watching you be the center of her attention, was super sexy." I agreed.

She continued masterbating in the passenger seat until we left the city lights. Once we got on the unlit country roads, she reached over and was undoing my pants.

"Can you keep driving, while I suck your cock?" She asked into my ear.

"Of course." I said, setting the cruise control for the speed limit.

Our buick had a bench seat in it. So once she got my hard-on free, she laid sorta twisted on her side.

She devoured all of me instantly. She was not working me up, just full speed right away. Her head bouncing up and down between me and the steering wheel. Her right hand still rubbing the tiny piece of wet fabric over her pussy.

I tried to stay focused on the dark road, she gives such good head. Knowing just how much pressure to use and where. I was now moving my hips, and massaging her tits with my right hand.

We were both so worked up. Her soft skin glowing off the dash lights. The long straight roads, allowing me to take glimpses of her punishing her clit.

She came up off my dick, and said. "Find somewhere to stop". Then immediately dropping her head back in my lap.

We were halfway home. Not much for discreet options. Until I saw an empty community center. I pulled in and drove around the back of the building. Kat not taking her mouth off of me.

Once the car was stopped, I reclined my seat. She pulled my pants down a little further and climbed up on me. Pulling her thong to the side, she spit on her hand, and guided me inside her.

She put her arms around my head and buried my face in her chest, as she started fucking me. I put my hands on her bouncing ass cheeks and gave them a slap.

I felt like I was just a dildo to her. She was using my hard dick to release her own sexual frustration, and that was awesome.

She was fucking me hard. Her ass cheeks slapping my thighs. I focused on my breathing for a bit, trying not to cum. I had to get her off first.

But she was clenching down on me, she was close but I was closer. I held back as long as I could, but I felt my balls tighten as I felt a huge load shoot into my wife's pussy.

I let out a muffled groan into her chest as I was cumming. Load after load from my throbbing dick. Kat had not got hers yet, and she wasn't stopping. The hot cum now additional lubricant, she continued to fuck me. She was so close.

I was super sensitive now, but I wasn't going to stop. My only job was to stay as hard as possible.

Kat had found the spot and speed that was working for her. It didn't take her long. She started to let out a moan as she was cumming. Plopping down on me, so that every inch of me was in her. Just grinding on my dick, with everyone of her convulsions.

She laid on me for a few minutes. Both of us giving the other kegel flexes, as I was still in her.

She put her hands against my shoulders and pushed up. Reached down with her face and kissed me sensually.

"Thank you." She said, catching her breath. "That was so much fun."

"No, thank you. I'm glad you had fun." I replied, running her hair behind her ears.

She moved back into her seat. I pulled my pants up. We drove home with our underwear soaked in sex juices.

"That was a lot of fun." she said, "I would like to do that again sometime."

"Anytime sweetheart. It was fun for me too."

We rode in silence for only a short while, before she started asking me about which women I liked. She was not surprised that my favorite was a very busty burnette. I might have a type.

We compared who was the hottest, and who was most talented. I could tell she was still horny, reliving her adventure. I was getting hard again too. The image of her with those strippers, and my wife sitting there with a pussy full of my cum, was exhilarating.

When we got home, we made a quick trip to the bathroom, to wash our hands, and then right in the bedroom for round two.

Kat was waiting for me on the edge of the bed, legs already in the air, and a vibrator humming between her legs. She had already removed all her clothes.

I tore off my shirt, and dropped my pants. I bent down to give her another kiss before standing up and placing her legs against my chest, her knees bending over my shoulders. I slid into her slowly with my entire length. The vibrator shaking my shaft.

Kat loves this position. Makes my dick rub against her g-spot.

I started thrusting. With slow purposeful pumps, causing her beautiful tits to jiggle back and forth. I quickly picked up the pace as she encouraged me to fuck her harder.

There was nothing romantic about it. This was just a quickie fuck. Both of us using each other for our own pleasure. Fucking hard and fast. Her Hitachi buzzing away, vibrating both of us.

It didn't take us long. Kat was the first to start cumming. Arching her back and letting out a "Fuucckkkk!" Feeling her orgasm put me over the top. I pulled out, Kat removed her toy, and I slid my dick against her pelvis.

With a rush, I shot my first load the length of her body. A stream of cum from her belly button to her neck. The next two more or less pooling on her stomach. Kat continued to convulse, as the base of my cock was still pressing on her clit. Cumming until we could cum no more.

I dropped to the bed beside her. Kat's legs fell and her feet hit the floor. We laid there for a while, enjoying the afterglow of some intense orgasms.

We finally got up the energy to have a shower. And by the following day Kat was looking at other clubs in the area for us to visit.