Wife's Niece Kalie Pt. 04

Story Info
Uncle & niece get even closer.
3k words
4.52
26.4k
19

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
448 Followers

A few more days have passed my wife was still staying at the hotel keeping us safe from all the Covid crap going on. This allowed Kalie & I so much time alone, during the weekdays I would work having many virtual meetings while Kalie did her own thing.

One midmorning our virtual meeting had been canceled, since I was so far ahead on all my paperwork I decided to go upstairs to Kalie's bedroom. After reaching the hall I could hear voices from her room so I walked quietly to see who she was talking to. As I approached her door I could see it was partially open so I decided to peek inside. I heard Kalie call her Em, this is the same person she told about us a few days ago. I could see over her shoulder they were on a video chat stretching a little I could finally see the picture of her, Emily was laying across her bed and I saw she was a very light skinned black girl dressed in nothing but a g string. She appeared to be at least 4 or 5 years older than Kalie I would say much taller maybe I would guess closer to 5'10", very muscular but thin, her breasts were larger than Kalie's maybe a C cup to Kalie's A cup with the darkest almost pure black nipples I have ever seen.

I could feel a hard on coming and tried to calm myself but all I could think of was wanting her g string off so I could see her pussy. I could see what I looked like dark stubble and wondered if she had shaved it all.

Listening back at the door I could hear Kalie voice saying, "I want him inside me so bad I don't know why he is taking so long, do you think he doesn't want to?"

Emily answered back, "from what you told me I swear he must want it maybe it's because your his niece, I mean duh." Then added, "If he don't want do you maybe he'll do me." as I saw her rub her pussy thru that g string.

My cock was almost tearing thru my shorts now so I put my hand inside them rubbing myself while I wondered what was under her g string.

"No way I told you he's mine," Kalie shouted sounding somewhat annoyed.

"Back off I thought you told me once that we could share everything." Emily said bursting out laughing.

"I meant clothes besides if I ever was to share him with you it wouldn't be until after we fucked at least once." Kalie said back with a laugh.

"Since your auntie ain't home maybe I could come visit you two soon, kind of check him out in person?" Emily asked.

"I don't know if he would let you, we have been quarantining together and girl who knows where you been." Kalie said.

"Girl you know I have been in my apartment all alone, shit I'm more quarantined than you two." Emily said.

"Maybe I'll ask him if you could come visit one day, I will tell him about you not being around anyone and your safe, but remember hands off!" Kalie told her.

"But what if he like wants me?" Emily said as she pulled her g string down showing her dark pink shaved pussy.

"How could he not want this?" she said.

"Well just cause you have a gorgeous pussy, this ain't so bad either," Kalie said taking her panties off and almost pressing it against her computers camera.

"Girl oh god don't tease me with that, if you were only here I'd give it a tongue lashing," Emily said as she intently stared at her screen.

"Hmm yea you eat me almost as well as my uncle," Emily said starting to rub her bald pussy.

I could feel I was gonna cum but I wanted Kalie so bad. Taking my hand from my crotch I opened the door and said, "Morning Kalie.

Kalie and Emily I could see were both surprised, Kalie with her crotch almost against her computer and Emily with her hand rubbing herself.

"Uncle Billy what um morning this is Emily." was all Kalie could blurt out.

"Hi uncle Billy, uh nice to meet you," said Emily her face darkened with embarrassment.

"Hi Emily nice to meet you, I need to speak to my niece right now can we call you back?" I said.

"Yea you need to talk to her," she said.

"Ok bye Em I'll see you later," Kalie told her.

"Ok bye, let me know later call me," Emily said disconnecting the video chat.

"Kalie I heard you two taking, sorry I didn't mean to invade your privacy, I heard everything. I want you to know I want to make love to you right now are you ready?" I said.

Pulling her top off exposing her tiny breasts and laying down she replied, "does this answer your question?"

Pulling down my shorts and underwear my cock sprang out swollen like a baseball bat. Kalie spread her legs exposing her tiny pink slit already I could see was soaked with her juices.

Lowing my mouth I took her spread her pussy lips and licking her clit first then pinched it between my fingers. Kalie let out a soft moan so I drove my tongue inside her slit as far as it would go.

"Uncle Billy switch around I want your cock in my mouth while you eat me, please." she begged.

Releasing her pussy I spun around so now we were pussy to mouth and mouth to cock. I again drove my tongue inside her as she slowly started licking my cock her tongue running up & down my shaft. When my cock was soaked Kalie took my entire shaft inside her mouth her head bobbing up & down as she tightened her mouth tighter and tighter.

I could feel I was gonna cum but I wanted inside her so bad, I pulled my mouth from her pussy and said, "Kalie baby I want to fuck you like now."

Releasing her mouth hold on my cock Kalie laid down and took a leg with each hand pulling them as far apart as she could exposing her bare pussy. Leaning against the back of her thighs as she held herself open for me I pushed my cock inside her.

Kalie let out a moan and said, "Wow it feels so good inside me, I've wanted this so bad please fuck me hard."

Hearing this I started to pound my cock in & out my balls slapping her ass cheeks so hard they actually hurt. I was pounding her so hard I was almost out of breath I could feel my balls tightening and knew I was gonna blow my load.

"Kalie I'm gonna cum baby girl, I'm gonna fill your pussy!" I yelled.

"Yes uncle Billy yes," she said trying to push her pussy hard against my cock.

I couldn't hold back any longer my cock was so ready, I shot load after load inside her she was bucking her hips trying to take my cock deeper and deeper after each ribbon of cum filled her warm beautiful pussy. When the last bit of cum shot out I pushed in deep holding it there few a few seconds then I pulled out of her and we lay in each others arms.

After what felt like 10 or 15 minutes I was able to finally move my cock now soft and my breath returning to my lungs. I rolled over to Kalie kissing her softly and said, "Oh my that was worth waiting for for me, how about you?"

Kalie kissed me over and over again all over my face telling me. "Oh god even better than I thought, I love you Billy, I mean I love you."

"Kalie I love you too, I mean love you both in a mental and carnal way." I said kissing her my tongue finding hers.

Pulling away Kalie asked, "what are we gonna tell aunt Annie?"

"I don't know baby girl, I just don't know maybe we should wait and see." I said.

"I don't want to share you at least not with my aunt." Kalie said.

"Why did you want to share me with someone else?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Uh well maybe someday with a friend or something." she stammered.

"I heard you two before, so that Emily wants to check me out?" I asked.

"Yea she thinks your hot for and old man." she shot back.

"You two seemed kind of a little more than friends hearing and seeing you both." I said fishing for an answer.

"I stayed with her for a while when I was 18, I met her my first year in semester in college. Emily was a grad student and at 23 much older than me but we became friends. She knew I was having money problems so offered for me to stay with her." she said.

"Well you two sounded closer than roommates." I said.

"We did have a while where neither had a boyfriend and I guess we were both curious and horny." she said.

"Tell me more baby this sounds interesting." I said.

"One day we were talking about stupid guys we had been with and how they were all jerks. Emily said her last guy was all about just getting himself off and then leaving her to fend for herself. I told had pretty much the same with the last guy I was with in high school, blow him he's shoot his load then pull up his pants wanting to hang around with his guy friends." she told me as she paused.

"Well please continue." I begged.

"Emily then said wouldn't it be wonderful to have sex with someone who not only wants to get off but also wants to get you off? I laughed saying I never found a guy yet willing to do that. Emily then said I guess the only one who would appreciate a girls needs maybe is just another girl. I said yes, if only we were lesbians. It was then that Emily leaned in and gave me a kiss, I pulled away at first but figured maybe she was right so I decided to give it a try and kissed her back." Kalie said her eyes looking far away as if picturing what happened that day.

"Come on don't leave me hanging, please finish," I said.

"Emily gently pushed me down on the couch, we held onto the kiss as I laid my back down. Emily's tongue was so much softer and she was gentler than any guy and I kissed her back allowing our tongues to play together. After a few minutes of kissing Emily pulled my shirt over my head and started kissing my nipples, they got so hard and I could feel myself getting so wet. Emily worked her way slowly to my belly and then gently removed my shorts and underwear. When they were off Emily started licking my pussy while she pushed at first one and then two fingers inside me." she said.

"I'm getting so hard baby." I said.

Looking down Kalie saw my rock hard cock it's head almost staring up at her and she said, "oh we need to do something about that."

Reaching for my cock she started to slowly stroke it as she continued with her story. "After a few minutes I had the best orgasm ever. My friend Emily had done to me something no boy ever tried, satisfying me. Well after she was finished we kissed again, I could taste my own juices on her tongue. I pulled Emily's top off and her tits sprang out I could see she had really dark areolas with nipples so hard they pointed straight out almost 3/4 of an inch long. Emily pushed her breast to my face, her right nipple poking my nose, and I sucked on her nipples and tried taking her breast in my mouth but couldn't fit it all. Emily took my hand and pushed it inside her shorts, I was shocked to find she had no underwear on and found a very, I mean very hairy bush. I found my way thru all that hair until I found her pussy and started playing with, she was already soaked so much so that the hair closest to it was almost sopping wet. Emily picked my face off her breast and motioned her head towards her crotch. Knowing what she wanted & that I needed to reciprocate for what she had done to me, I pulled her shorts off now seeing her hairy pussy, the darkest black hair I have ever seen so much hair, I wondered how I would do this and not get all that in my mouth. I pushed away as much of Emily's pubes as I could finally finding her pussy, her skin was light brown but when her pussy lips opened it was so pink and wet. I put my tongue on her pussy like she did to me and pushed two fingers inside her. It didn't take much, I guess it had been a long time for her, when she finally came I was shocked as cum squirted out of her like a guy, ejaculating juices out of her pussy. When she was done we just lay in each others arms and fell asleep." she said with a pause.

"So how many times were you two together?" I asked.

"Quite a bit that semester at least until I couldn't afford to go anymore. After the first time I asked Emily if she ever thought about shaving as I thought it might make eating her easier. She told me she had never considered it but said if you let me shave you I'll let you shave me, I thought about it for a second and agreed. That night Emily had me stand over a beach towel and using scissors trimmed my hair almost to the skin just leaving very short ends, she then stood on the towel and with the scissors I did the same, cutting hers took much longer than mine. When I finished trimming her she ran a warm bath and I got in, Emily washed me and then standing up she put shaving cream all over me. Using a new razor Emily gently shaved my entire area I was so nervous the razor would cut me but it didn't. Once done I rinsed the cream from myself running my hands over myself and told Emily it felt so smooth. Running Emily a new bath she got in and I washed her and after lathering her up I used another new razor and started shaving her. Half way thru I could tell the razor had gotten dull as it cut her coarse hair so I reached for a new one and finished. We of course had to try out each others new bald pussy and I told her it was much better bare." Kalie said.

"Wow, that was incredible as you can see." I said looking at my cock which had cum all over her hand while she was telling the story.

Bending down Kalie licked the cum off my cock then from her own hand and said, "so you like two girls together?"

"Well I am a guy you know, guys always fantasize about being with two girls and watching them eat each other." I said.

"I knew if you ever found out about Emily & me you would get off on it." she added.

"Well am I enough for you or do you need a woman in your life?" I asked.

"No your enough, but if you ever needed I'm sure Emily would be glad to let you watch us." Kalie said with a laugh.

"Well looks like your horny again." I said as I looked down to see her nipples hard and pussy wet.

Just before I could go down on her the computer rang, it was Emily calling for a video chat, I looked at my watch seeing it was almost 3:30 and having a conference call in 15 minutes told her, "go ahead we'll finish this later" and left closing the door.

Standing at the door I could hear Kalie answer the call with Emily immediately saying, "Well did you two do it or what?"

"Oh my god Em yes it was so good I mean not like any other guy, I love him so much I think I'm gonna marry him." she said.

"Wait hold on girl he's like your uncle, plus he's already married." Emily said.

"Yea I know that but I can dream can't I and you know what if something happens and they divorce or something, he's not my blood uncle." Kalie added.

"No your right maybe she'll leave him or something, but if she does what do you think will happen?" Emily asked.

"I don't know, I think he loves me, like really loves me, much more than he does my aunt." Kalie hollered back.

"I told him about us Em is that ok?" she added.

"What about us, you mean the sex?" Emily asked.

"Yes, it got him very excited he shot his cum in my hand while telling him." she said.

"Really that's cool I wonder if he was thinking about me?" Emily said laughing.

"I don't think so, I think he was thinking about me, you were just the one I was with." Kalie said as she burst out laughing.

"No really I think he was vividly thinking of both of us especially after seeing your naked black pussy earlier." Kalie said.

I looked at my watch my cock hard as a rock again but only had a couple of minutes to get on my call so I left downstairs. On my call all I could think of was Kalie my sweet Kalie and then my mind wandered to imagining Kalie & Emily putting on a show for me. Oh where do we go from here I thought, I just don't know I only know I never want it to stop.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
448 Followers