Wife's Night Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Ivan gives Kerry chance to meet men again.
4.4k words
4.2
3.1k
8
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
430 Followers

Wife's Night Out Pt 02

Dear Readers. A reminder that this story does not contain a lot of detailed description of sexual action. It is essential to read Part 1 first otherwise you won't understand Part 2.

Kerry's Story

A girlie night out wasn't something that happened on a regular basis. Months could pass with nothing more than meeting up for coffee or visiting each others houses, while occasionally the gang of girls would be out twice or three times within a few weeks; going to a concert, seeing a film or celebrating birthdays for instance. If drinking was involved then Kerry was more likely to get a little tipsy and have one too many when they went back to a friends house for the final hour; she never got blind drunk.

There are always exceptions to the rule. Going on to a club after doing a 'pub crawl' had become a recent feature where they could end the night by having a dance or two and listening to some live music. Typically on that sort of night they would tour the local pubs until about 10pm then spend the last two hours in a club. If she was likely going to be home much after midnight Kerry would phone her husband Ivan to let him know where she was.

On that fateful night when the brown stuff hit the fan, there had been a paradigm shift in Kerry's way of thinking. To say she acted out of character would be an understatement.

The group of women had barged into the club drawing attention to themselves by being loud and giggly; not the way they usually acted but having downed a few shots earlier when having laugh with a bunch of lads they were already approaching the silly stage. It was coming up to Christmas and the pubs were full of folk getting in that seasonal party mood.

Now Kerry was the one more likely to attract attention from members of the opposite sex by the way she dressed, though most would say it was nothing to do with the dress - it was the body inside the dress. She was wearing a black dress, probably a bit too formal for a December pub crawl. It was tight and short, backless and she displayed a generous amount of cleavage; and it was that area of her body that drew men's eyes in her direction. Kerry didn't like visible bumps and lumps showing under her clothing, so simply she didn't wear a bra, or panties that showed a line under her dress. More significantly she was blessed with a big bust and nipples of the size most men would love to get between their lips.

Being December all the pubs had their heating turned up, making her dress cling to her body more than it usually did; so that fact coupled with the friction of cloth against sensitive skin had made her nipples very erect. From the rear, the clingy dress showed off her well shaped bottom making it very obvious she wasn't wearing any panties.

Within half a minute of entering the club many males fixed their gaze on the girls, Kerry in particularly. But the reason this night was different than any other was that for some unknown reason the wife was very aware of the admiring looks she was getting. Maybe it was those extra shots of vodka that made her confident and daring enough to openly smile at the men she considered quite 'dishy'.

Her friends weren't entirely left out so before long several men, single or in small groups were trying their hand in getting the girls interested in spending time in their company. Some were successful and Kerry saw a couple of her friends go off toward the concert room for a dance with a guy.

Two men stood close, looking like they were undressing her with their eyes. She felt a surge of excitement when they began to chat with her and asked if they could buy her a drink. Kerry had become separated from her group, but then it seemed like they had all drifted off to either dance or moved to another part of the room with the guys they were flirting with.

The men were easy to get along with making Kerry feel good so she accepted a second drink from them. It wasn't the first time a man had flirted with her when she went out without her husband but somehow this felt different; and like most women who had been married awhile it felt good to be admired.

When one guy suggested they have a dance she was all for it so the man who said his name was Pete whisked her off into the concert room where there was a disco taking place. She had a good time dancing, though she was beginning to feel a little light headed but pleasantly giddy. Looking around she couldn't see any of her friends.

Eventually after having a few dances Pete told her the dancing had made him thirsty so took her back to join his pal Dave. Kerry was just getting in the mood so it was suggested Dave should take her for another dance to which Kerry happily agreed. Some hectic dances later the mood changed and Dave held her close dancing to slow smoochy numbers. Kerry felt so good and happy that she didn't complain when Dave gave her a kiss on the cheek then her neck. Before long they were kissing more passionately on the lips.

Never, for a long time had the housewife enjoyed so much excitement; and it had been a while since she kissed another man, let alone been kissed passionately and, thrilled to admit it, kissed in such a sexual way, feeling Dave's hands stroke her breasts. She knew he could feel her now erect nipples by the way his hand lingered over her breasts, pressing that little bit harder.

When Pete suddenly appeared she assumed he'd got bored waiting or was ready to leave, so she was surprised when without a word they simply changed places. Now dancing close to the other guy it was his hands she felt on her tits, and him kissing her. Kerry got a real big thrill when she felt Pete hold her that little bit tighter and grind her into his groin. This was yet another 'first' for many years - feeling another man's hard cock pressing against her belly.

'You look very sexy,' he whispered in her ear, 'It's obvious you're not wearing a bra - am I right in thinking you're not wearing panties either?'

'Almost right,' she whispered back giggling, 'Just a tiny thong!'

'That's a big turn-on!' he said, 'I can feel stocking tops through your dress.'

Kerry let him discreetly run his hands over her thighs, tits and backside; the naughtiness of it plus the feel of his erect penis against the thin cloth of her dress made Kerry very aroused, she now kissed him back showing great enthusiasm. For a moment or two Kerry felt disappointment when Dave reappeared but that turned into more sexual joy when both men stayed on the dance floor with her, fondling and kissing her on lips, and running their tongues over the sensitive parts of her ears and neck.

The tempo increased again so they left the floor and went back to the lounge, maintaining the same intimate touching until Pete went again to the bar and came back with the club's signature special cocktail; Kerry was lost in the moment, with the strong cocktail making her forget about the whereabouts of her friends, what time it was, and more importantly, unconcerned about phoning her husband Ivan to let him know she was going to be late.

The three of them chatted away, with the talk constantly returning to sex and the men asking personal questions such as, how long had Kerry been married, did she look for excitement outside of the marriage, how adventurous was her sex life, both within the marriage and otherwise. She dropped her guard and revealed some secrets and personal feelings, one admitting that yes, she often found sex with her husband had a sameness about it and the excitement had gone to the point of having become boring.

'We can put some of that excitement back for you!' Dave told her; Kerry laughed but wondered if he meant it as a serious offer.

Pete, for the third time told Kerry he'd love to see more of her body, and would love to take that dress off to see her in just thong and stockings, she giggled, but knew he wasn't merely doing some heavy flirting, he was really lusting over her.

When her glass was empty the two men gently guided her to the cloakroom to get her coat and though no one had actually mentioned it in as many words Kerry just assumed it was time to go and they were going to put her in a taxi and send her home. She didn't question them just simply allowed them to lead the way while they all carried on with the flirtatious behaviour laughing and joking.

Both men had got into the taxi with her, but she never queried why the men hadn't asked where she lived, to direct the taxi driver. Of course she could have given the driver directions herself, but she chose not to. It was inevitable that as she was squashed between the men in the rear of the taxi that bodies would rub against each other and hands would wander; Kerry didn't object when her head was gently turned and she was kissed, first by Dave, then Pete. She felt a powerful thrill that took her breathe away as one man's hand massaged her breast while the hand of the other guy slipped up the inside of her left leg and fingers ran along the slit of her vagina.

It wasn't long before the taxi came to a stop outside an upmarket apartment block. Dave invited both Kerry and Pete up for a last drink, and again the wife accepted without comment, waiting while the host took her coat and poured a drink before speaking.

'Just to let you both know - I'm only as drunk as I want to be. I expect you've brought me here hoping for some fun, seeing as I haven't repelled any of your advances or stopped you both taking liberties.'

'Well you have given out signals suggesting you'd like to have some fun too, am I wrong?' Pete asked.

'Have I? ' Kerry grinned, hiding her face behind her glass while she sipped her drink.

'Please don't tell us, you're just a big teaser.'

Kerry said nothing as she put a hand behind her back and unzipped her dress.

'It's been a long time since I let another man use my body. I'm overdue some excitement. You said you'd like to see what I've got under the dress - why don't you come and find out!'

Pete walked over to Kerry and a mere touch made the top of her unzipped dress fall from her shoulders down to her waist exposing her bare tits. Immediately she felt Pete's rough hands rub over her long erect nipples as she watched Dave take off his jacket before walking over to join them.

Kerry was tingling with sexual arousal as both men handled her, firing up her libido. Her brain shut out everything except the desire to experience illicit raw sex from both these men; the fact that they were essentially total strangers made it all the more exciting and arousing.

With a little wriggle of her hips she made the dress fall to the floor, leaving her in just hold ups and thong. Her lips were kissed then teeth and tongue bit and licked her nipples. The men mauled her breasts and vagina, biting and kissing in a very rough and passionate way. She felt her thong snap as they ripped it off her giving them better access to her soaking cunt.

Suddenly conscious that only one man was now sucking and biting on her she opened her eyes to see Dave removing his trousers and dropping his shorts. Her heart pounded at the realisation she was about to be fucked by another man who was not her husband. When she saw the man's thick long cock spring up ready, she became impatient, wanting it in her love hole.

'You've been dreaming about having another man inside you for a long time, I'll bet!' Pete whispered, panting for breathe.

'I wish we'd come back here sooner!' she whispered back, 'Get undressed, I want you both!'

For the next hour, Kerry was moved around the room - fucked, fingered, bitten, sucked and more, pressed against the wall, bent over cupboards and chairs to be taken from behind, laid across the table and pummelled whilst lying on the carpet so hard she'd have friction burns. Her tits were sucked, licked, squeezed, bitten and slapped. Even her face was fucked when a cock was plunged between her lips making her gag as it moved in and out like a piston in an engine.

Spunk had filled both her mouth and cunt and she had loved every minute of this first experience of sexual infidelity; but now that all three appetites were sated reality began to kick in making Kerry painfully aware of the time. There was a great sense of urgency while the three cleaned up, then Pete phoned a cab to take him home, arranging to drop Kerry off on the way. It was as she quickly made use of the bathroom that Kerry noticed bruises beginning to form and impressions of bite marks around her nipples and breasts. She knew that by the time she got home they would be very red and prominent; Ivan was bound to see them if he was still awake - she hoped he wasn't.

Less than fifteen minutes later she had arrived at her front door and formed a plan; weak though it was she was at least able to play for time.

As the door opened she did an excellent job in pretending to be very drunk by falling over the step. However, her impersonation of a woman almost comatose left a lot to be desired; being anxious to convince Ivan she had drank too much and possibly had her drinks spiked she overplayed her hand. Far too late she realised the clarity of her speech and apparent recall of events in a logical sequence did not sound genuine. To her horror when her husband got her up stairs to bed unexpectedly pulling off her dress there was no opportunity to hide or disguise the bruises and bite marks; or the fact she was no longer wearing a thong! To stop Ivan calling the police to report a rape she had to say enough to convince him otherwise, admitting to some sort of compliance.

In the cold light of the following morning Kerry knew a retelling of her false story would not hold up; in desperation she pleaded a complete loss of memory.

What proved most puzzling for Kerry was her husband's relatively calm and collected (and to her his very tolerant) reaction to the situation. Though he obviously knew her supposed explanation, what little there was of it, contained many holes, there was no other explanation for coming home with bite marks and bruises on her breasts other than she'd had some very intense sex with another man or men.

As she had mentioned two men it would be very reasonable for Ivan to believe both men had fucked his wife! Yet he had not really pressed her hard, or threatened her in the way she would have expected. Indeed, to her surprise, he had been quite blatant in admitting that picturing her being ravaged by another man had given him a thrill; confirmed when he took her quite forcefully a few nights later.

The process of trying to understand how Ivan could possibly get a sexual kick from picturing her being fucked by other men caused Kerry to replay her adulterous behaviour in her own head. Astonishingly picturing herself with Pete and Dave gave her a tremendous thrill and created a deep and powerful urge to want to repeat the experience - there were no self recriminations or feelings of guilt whatsoever. Kerry found herself masturbating on the memory several times throughout the week.

Kerry was also surprised by Ivan's stance that her being totally honest with him seemed more important than the fact she had strayed and had indulged in extra-marital sex. He had sounded more annoyed that she had failed to phone and let him know she'd be very late! Indeed it did seem true to her that Ivan did get a kick from being told about her misdemeanours.

The easy going way he agreed to letting her go out the following week really did surprise her, as again his warnings were not about meeting other men but just to be honest about whatever might happen and let him know if she was going to be late. It was as though he expected that she would again be late home!

When Friday night came round Kerry reasoned her husband would be more suspicious if she dressed down in frumpy clothes so she decided to go out in the same style of outfit that she usually wore. Walking downstairs Kerry felt her husbands eyes following her around the room. His questions made her uneasy; she couldn't get out of the house fast enough. She would meet the girls just like she said; she wouldn't be staying with them for long, but she wouldn't have told a lie!

Kerry would never have imagined herself walking into a nightclub on her own - though she felt tense and nervous about doing it she also felt a powerful excitement, but maybe that came from thinking about who she hoped to meet. Buying a drink she moved away from the bar and sauntered around the room.

'I didn't expect to see you here again?'

She turned to see Pete, a big smile on his face.

'To be honest I'm more surprised than you are, that I got to come out.'

'Where are your friends?'

'Somewhere else - I'm here on my own,' Kerry answered.

'That sounds very intriguing,' Pete said, giving her a knowing look. 'I'm guessing you're not here to meet anyone else, so unless I'm being very presumptious let me take you over to where Dave is and introduce you to another friend of ours.'

'Am I interrupting something?'

'Not at all,' Pete reassured her, 'the friend with us is celebrating his birthday, so we've brought him out for a drink.'

'Oh, right, no big birthday party?'

'That's tomorrow night - big party in a pub. He'll probably invite you!'

'No chance of me being able to attend - unfortunately!' Kerry said.

The couple joined the two men.

Dave gave her big smile, repeating Pete's assertion that they never expected she'd be out, before introducing their friend Tom; Kerry shook his hand.

'I'm told it's a special day so let me wish you happy birthday,' Kerry said.

The guy was easy to talk to making Kerry feel comfortable. Pete was proven right when after just a few minutes Tom invited her to his Saturday night party.

'I wish I could accept but there's no way my husband would let me out on my own twice in the same weekend!'

Tom looked puzzled.

'Sorry, I didn't think you had a husband - being here on your own I thought you were a free spirit - unattached. So how do you know these two reprobates!' he said laughing.

'We only met last week,' Kerry told him, 'I got home very late so my husband was less than pleased.'

Dave now jumped in the conversation.

'Now you've mentioned it Kerry, can I ask how things went with your husband?'

'Well I made a hash of things by trying to come up with a story off the top of my head while pretending to be blind drunk and implying I'd been given some dodgy substance. Unfortunately it didn't wash, especially after my husband tried to put me to bed and saw my thong had gone, but worse was he saw all the bite marks and little bruises on my breasts. The following afternoon I claimed I couldn't remember a thing - amnesia. But I let slip there were two guys involved, no names of course.

'Whoooaaah!, hold on a minute!' Tom said, 'It sounds like I missed out last week. So how come your husband has let you out tonight - or has he packed his bags and gone?'

'No, we're still together,' Kerry told him. 'I'm not sure myself why I got away with it so easily - he seemed more upset about me not phoning to say where I was and that I was going to be late home then how I should be honest about being tempted to misbehave.' Kerry hesitated before she revealed the most interesting point. 'He told me he could handle the fact I'd been in the company of a couple of guys and had sex. He said that knowing I had sex with another man had given him a turn-on, he proved that by the way he took me.'

The three men looked at each other, quizzically.

'Is the reason he let you out tonight because thinking that you may do it again will be giving him a big thrill?' Dave asked

Kerry nodded her head. 'I think that might be the case.'

'Then it's giving you the green light to have some more fun. Has he given you a curfew, home before eleven for instance?' Pete said.

'No, he hasn't given me a deadline, or even told me to stay away from men. You might find this strange but he just made me promise to phone if I'm going to be late - and that I should be honest about the reason.'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
430 Followers
12