Wife's Night Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come on!' Tom said almost shouting, 'So your saying that you could phone him and say your going to a party with three guys and you're going to be late home and he'll probably be okay about it? I don't believe that!'

Dave jumped to her defence.

'Well she's here isn't she - with us three guys, we can vouch for her, what time she got home, what state she was in, what we'd been doing - and you could argue this is a sort of party. What is there not to believe?'

Tom looked disappointed. 'I wish you lads had brought me out for a birthday drink last week!'

Now when he looked at the wanton wife he saw her through different eyes. Kerry saw him lust over her body, staring at her prominent nipples and probably wondering if she was wearing a thong tonight.

'You know,' Tom said, eyeing up Kerry with a very perverse expression, 'The fact that you're here tells me that you definitely want to misbehave again!'

Dave made an alternative suggestion.

'How about finding out for sure how your husband is likely to react about you telling him you're going to be home late?'

'I would only do that if I knew that I was definitely going to be out late.' Kerry said with a smile.

'We can easily give you a reason to be late home!' Dave joked, 'Tell him you've been invited to a birthday party.'

'And should I imply I might be in the company of other men?' the wife asked, teasingly.

Kerry could almost read their minds; the look on their faces spoke volumes. She took out her phone and walked off to the quiet area of the foyer.

'I'll be back in a few minutes,' she told the men. 'It would be nice if you could get me another drink.'

A lot can be said in a few minutes, Kerry was back in four.

'Well?' Pete asked, 'what did he say - or didn't you phone him?'

Kerry gave them a wicked smile.

'Did you really expect me to come back and tell you that my husband is okay about me staying out late - after what happened last week?'

Dave laughed, 'No of course not. Pity though, we could have gone back to my place again and we could have celebrated Tom's birthday in a completely novel way!'

Kerry looked at each man in turn.

'Well, why don't you phone a taxi and we'll go and have a party.'

Pete looked amazed, 'Are you joking now or being serious - what time are you expected home?'

'My husband has got the truth, like I promised. I said I've run into the same two men I met last week and they're taking me along to their mate's birthday party - so I won't be home till late.'

Kerry's male friends found it unbelievable.

'Bet you didn't tell him they'll only be four of us at the party - you and three men!'

'Maybe it will be more fun to tell him later when I get home!'

'And give him the fine detail?' Pete asked.

'Exactly!' Kerry answered.

'Fuck! You're turning me on already!' Pete said with a sharp intake of breath.

At the apartment the men weren't quite sure how to get the ball rolling, though Dave poured large drinks.

'We'd better make sure you don't go home full of bite marks this time,' Pete remarked, struggling for something to say.

It was evident that unlike the previous week when they were all intoxicated, being largely sober was making them hesitant and bashful.

'It hardly matters,' Kerry said nonchalantly, 'Seeing the bite marks and little bruises all over my tits and belly seemed to be what gave my husband a big turn-on.'

'Hell!' Tom said, 'I really did miss out on a great party.'

'The marks are still visible,' Kerry said, 'Look I'll show you.'

Kerry slowly unzipped the back of her dress and let it drop to the floor. Just as the previous week she wore only a tiny thong and hold-ups.

'Why don't you get undressed Tom,' Kerry purred softly, 'Birthday boy gets first go!'

12