Wife's Night Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Kerry and Ivan's arrangement.
4.4k words
4.21
2.8k
7
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
435 Followers

It was around three in the morning when Kerry came staggering in from her night out. Unlike the previous week she was wide awake and fully functioning but looked very bedraggled, with strands of hair flopping over her face and red marks on the skin of her breasts, easily visible when she took off her coat; her low cut neckline exposing the tell tale marks.

'I take it you've been doing a lot more than just dancing at this birthday bash, then? No doubt you're covered in bite marks too.'

Ivan was sat in his chair by the fire, his dressing gown wrapped around him, nursing a large glass of whisky. He was trembling with excitement mixed with anxiety.

Kerry smirked at him, standing before him in a defiant pose. 'There are no bite marks - but I can't say I've been a good girl!'

She paused to give him a chance to react but Ivan said nothing. Unknown to her, underneath his thick robe, his cock had immediately sprung to attention.

'You more or less suggested that I was free to do what I liked so long as I promised to be honest about it if you questioned me. I expect there's much you want to know about how I've spent my night out, so I'd better pour myself a drink and sit down,'

Kerry smoothed her dress by running her hands down her front and sides.

'Shall I go freshen up and put on my nightdress or would you prefer me to stay dressed then it's easier to picture how I looked to others.'

'You mean to other men who were at the party?'

'You know that's what I mean. You're going to get that honesty you asked for.'

'I ought to kick you out right now!'

'Let's not fool ourselves here, Ivan. How about some honesty from you? If I'd have come home at 10:30 with nothing to report you'd have been disap-pointed. You might have been full of angst all night wondering where I was and what I was doing but you've been hoping for a turn-on - you've been hoping I'd come home late and have a confession to make. The idea of me having sex with another man gives you hell of a kick!

'Last week I came home with bite marks on my tits and belly and bruises, like I'd had some rough sex - you know two men were involved - and yet you went easy on me, gave me an easy time. You've even admitted to getting a turn on and demonstrated that by the way you took me on Wednesday night. This week you almost encouraged me to go out. The only conditions that you have insisted on is that I tell you if I'm going to be late and to be honest if you ask me where I've been, what I've done and who with! In spite of the way I came home last week you never said 'don't you dare go with another man.'

'I phoned you to say I would be late again and even told you I intended going on to a birthday party with those same two men - but you just had a bit of a grumble and uttered a few sarcastic comments. So here I am, Ivan - I'm telling you that I've been a naughty wife again tonight. What do you want to ask me?'

'Right,' Ivan replied, 'so you thought that as I didn't throw you out with your suitcase last week that you'd be blatant about it - come home and throw it back in my face, just to aggravate me!'

'No Ivan - what I thought was that if you didn't seem that bothered about me having some very passionate sex with two other guys and actually enjoyed the turn on it gave you then you can't really care much about me - or our marriage. Then when you were happy to let me out this week - and not to bothered when I told you I'd met up with those same guys then I definitely knew that you don't give a fuck about me or our marriage!'

Ivan thought for a minute then replied.

'How much do you care when instead of confronting me last week about how much value I put on you and the marriage, you simply go out and have sex with the same guys again just to prove a point?'

Kerry conceded,' Okay, that's fair comment.'

'Remember Kerry, you started all this, you're the one who's put the marriage in jeopardy by going out and having sex with two guys - not me. I can't tell you why picturing you with other men gave me a kick because I don't understand it myself. Lots of couples do wife swapping, go to swingers parties, some go 'dogging' and many husbands are 'wife watchers' - so all I know is that I'm far from being alone in getting aroused by knowing my wife has been fucked by another cock. You've obviously enjoyed it or you wouldn't have gone back for more.'

Kerry shrugged her shoulders. 'I can't deny that - yes I have enjoyed it.'

'Was your meeting tonight prearranged?' Ivan asked.

'No, but I admit I didn't meet the girls, nor did I run into an old school mate called Mary - she doesn't exist. I purposely went to the club fully expecting the men to be there.'

'Because you wanted more sex?'

'Yes, partly the reason - plus because of what I've just said about you not really caring. I wanted to see your reaction when I put you on the spot about your claim you could cope with knowing I had sex with other men as long as I was honest - and told you about it.'

'But you do admit that you looked forward to having sex with them again?'

'I've already admitted that. You want honesty, well I didn't need any persuading - I happily left that club with them knowing exactly what they wanted and expected.'

Ivan's heart was thumping, his cock still erect and throbbing.

'Did you have sex at the party or go somewhere else?'

'I can see I'm going to have to tell you in fine detail, Ivan - that's really what you want isn't it? We had sex at the party - if it could be called a party.'

'What do you mean - weren't their many people there?'

'There were four people at the party Ivan. Me, the two men from last week, and the guy whose birthday it was. I'll anticipate your next question and answer it for you. We left the club to go back to the same apartment I was at last week, with them knowing I was ready and willing to let all three men fuck me - and I let the two men, Pete and Dave, watch while the birthday boy, Tom had first go!'

Ivan was panting and very hot under the collar.

'So then they took turns with you?'

'Not exactly Ivan, they all joined in and had me in various ways.' Kerry teased her husband, 'But they were careful not to leave bite marks on me this week.'

'Did they undress you or did you take off your dress?' Ivan asked with a tremble in his voice.

'Is that what you want to picture in your head, Ivan? I told them about you trying to get me to bed and noticing the bite marks and bruises - then I took off my dress to show them, and Tom particularly, how some marks were still showing. Shall I remind you how I would have looked?'

Firstly Kerry opened her legs and pulled her dress up to show her husband her bare shaven cunt.

'They got a good look at this first because I took my thong off in the taxi.'

Ivan let a hand fall to his lap and stroked his erect cock under his dressing gown, licking his lips and gasping.

The teasing wife then stood up and whilst giving her husband a very detailed description of what followed, unzipped her dress stepped out of it, standing before him in just hold-up stockings. For quite a long time Kerry gave a blow by blow detailed account of how she let the men use her body, turning this way and that, describing which parts of her body they kissed, licked and sucked, showing Ivan which orifice each of the men favoured. By now Ivan had undone his gown and pulled out his cock, masturbating as he watched his wife gyrate and listened to her lurid revelations.

'Did you lick and suck them too?' he demanded breathlessly.

'Of course I did, Ivan, I sucked their cocks and even licked their backsides. You know, I've had the best sex I've ever experienced in my life!'

Suddenly Ivan tensed up, and with a loud groan shot his thick jism over the three feet of space that separated them hitting his wife's belly. The action excited Kerry.

'That won't be the first time tonight that a man's sperm has spilled over your body!'

The question was rhetorical but she answered it anyway.

'You're right Ivan, it isn't! And not the first time tonight I did this!' She wiped up the sperm with her fingers and looking her husband in the eye licked it before sucking three fingers into her mouth and licking them clean.

'I bet you tasted sperm from more than just your fingers?'

'That's right, straight from a cock, more than one in fact, and swallowed it all down. It felt amazingly depraved and arousing.'

'So you will want to keep going back - want even more?'

Kerry was now standing in front of Ivan, thighs spread wide, rubbing her clit; she too was now gasping for breath. She spoke slowly when she replied.

'Well it looks like this marriage will be over after what I've just told you, so there's nothing to stop me, is there?'

'Do you hope to hitch up with one of them - move in?'

'Whoa there, Ivan! I've no intention of doing anything remotely like that. There's no romance involved here - this was purely about enjoying the sex!'

'I had to ask, Kerry. And let me say I've always felt the same way about the women I've been with since we married - it was just for the excitement of fucking someone different - it's always more thrilling.'

Kerry froze, her jaw dropped open and her eyes widened.

'What?'

'Are you surprised - did you think you were the only wife around here who enjoys the feel of another man's cock every once in awhile? Maybe I've been unconsciously making less effort with you - you know - familiarity breeds contempt. That's probably what made you think sex between us has become boring and made you look for something more exciting.

'Maybe it also explains my attitude toward you - why I'm letting you stand before me naked, telling me all about how other men have fucked you, with a bit of a smirk on your face.'

'I told you because you wanted to hear it!' Kerry retorted angrily, 'You said it turned you on.'

'Well maybe that me going with other men's wives can explain why I'm able to be rational about what you've done. I've seen women I've fucked happily go home to their husbands and carry on content with their marriage. I've even had a couple of wives tell me their husband was aware they occasionally play around if the opportunity arises. No harm done - they probably get aroused too from listening to all the sexy details, and then have great sex together.'

Kerry still looked shocked and angry.

'You are a fucking hypocrite - going on about how you want me to be honest while you've been keeping secrets and fucking other women!'

'I'm no worse than you, Kerry - you've only just started being honest and now I'm following suit. Anyway, you haven't been totally honest, you told a lie about some fictitious school friend called Mary, and then led me to believe you'd both been invited to some birthday party. In truth you agreed to go back to an apartment with three men purely to have sex, having pre-planned that in the club.

'Let's get it right, you went out to meet the two guys who took you back to an apartment last week who both gave you a good fucking, then finding them with a third guy happily agreed to go back to that same apartment to let all three of them fuck you. You can't blame the drink or say it was a lapse of judgement, say you got carried away in the spare of the moment. Seeing three men there in the club must have really excited you, knowing full well they were already expecting that you'd be willing and eager. Wow, Kerry, you must have been really hungry for cock!'

Kerry was now sat down, still naked except for her hold up stockings. She had listened to every word Ivan had said and noted how he spoke calmly without any sign of anger or frustration. She also noticed how his cock was still hard and how, when he spoke; he randomly dropped his hand wrapping his fingers around the foreskin tugging gently and slowly. She heard how his voice altered when he repeated the fine sexual detail she had 'confessed' to him and told what he imagined had happened. Kerry was now just as much aroused as her husband, no longer angry, letting her legs spread and touching herself rolling a finger over her clit.

'I admit I did get a kick from seeing that Pete and Dave had a mate with them. And yes, I did go to the club fully intending to agree to go back again to Dave's apartment if they asked.'

Kerry's hand rubbed over her cunt a little faster and harder, her breathing was audible.

'Yes, when I saw Tom it did give me an extra turn on, he is quite good looking. I had no qualms about having sex with all three of them. We didn't need to do any planning or persuading in the club, as they told me, the fact that I was there told them I would be willing to let them fuck me again. Oh, by the way, it really was Tom's birthday, so I wasn't lying about going to a birthday party - it's just that it was a birthday sex party.'

That comment gave Ivan a powerful sexual buzz and in a sort of perverse way made both he and his wife chuckle.

'Reliving and picturing all the things you did is really turning you on, now, isn't it Kerry?'

'That's a really stupid question - you know it is - and I can tell by the way you're wanking your cock that you're very aroused and excited from picturing me being fucked by three guys with big cocks! You are having to slow down and stop masturbating to stop yourself from cumming.'

'Did they manage to bring you to orgasm?'

Kerry nodded, 'More than once, yes.'

'What gave you the biggest thrill - you don't need to be scared to tell me.'

'I liked it all, I liked having two and sometimes all three take me at the same time - a cock inside my pussy and one in my mouth. God, if felt really hot and horny!'

'So where did the third cock go - up your bum.'

'No, not really,'

'What do mean by not really?'

Kerry was aroused but now felt a little shy about having to describe such fine detail to Ivan. It was one thing admitting that all three had fucked her but her husband wanted a very detailed description of exactly how it was.

'I liked it the first week when one had his cock up my pussy from behind and the other one knelt in front of me and got me to suck his cock. I'd never been with two men at the same time before. I let them do it the same way tonight while I gave Tom a hand job.' Kerry hesitated before carrying on. 'Pete had tried to put his cock up my bum but I told him he was too big and I wasn't used to having a cock up there.'

'I can tell by your expression that there's more to tell about this story!' Ivan told his wife.

'They made a lot of risqué comments about it, then Pete joked I should see if I could manage to take Tom's cock as he was quite a bit smaller - and it would be my birthday present to him.' Kerry was genuinely embarrassed and reluctant telling this tale. 'Oh, I feel so ashamed admitting this to you. This definitely was something done in the heat of the moment!'

'Notice that my cock's still hard and how excited I am, impatient to hear the rest of the story. Obviously you agreed, so you can't not tell me the rest, Kerry!'

Hesitantly the shamed wife told her husband all there was to tell.

'I don't know how I even dared to sit there and discuss it. All the sex we had up to then was just done without any talking, I just let them move me about or turn me around. But I found myself explaining in a way, that I'd only ever let my husband do it up my bum and that was only once or twice. When I told them their cocks were too big and thick I was meaning Pete and Dave particularly. When Pete made the joke about Tom's cock I never said anything when Dave went and brought something to use as a lubricant.

'Well, I'm ashamed to say, that the fact is, I got on all fours on the carpet sticking my bum up in the air and let Pete and Dave watch Tom lubricate my bum and his penis then work it up into my anus.'

Ivan began to wank faster. 'Then when his cock was deep inside your anus you let him give you a good arse-fucking!'

'Yeah! Something I've never really done for you - I'm sorry.'

'Like most wives, when they're with a lover they act the part of a slut, doing things they might not do with their husbands.'

'How the fuck can you be so damn understanding, Ivan, I feel so ashamed and unfaithful.'

'You have been a total slut and unfaithful wife - and enjoyed every minute of it - now come over here, sit on my cock and tell me more!'

Kerry was willing to do as she was asked but her libido had taken a dive. Nevertheless she straddled her husband's lap and fed his cock into her va-gina, moving up and down like she was riding a trotting horse.

Ivan spoke to her in a quite undemanding tone.

'I shouldn't be so turned on but hearing you tell me how you let two guys watch while their mate rammed his cock up your arse has really got me ex-cited. Did you get a lot of pleasure from it?'

'To be honest I got a big kick knowing I was sort of performing in front of two men, having them play with their cocks while they watched their mate have anal sex with me.'

Kerry's pace quickened and the trotting horse movement went into a canter as she pressed her pelvic bone against the base of Ivan's cock.

'Oh God, I might as well be completely honest - at first it felt uncomfortable but I started to like the feel of having his cock fill my bum hole. Yes Ivan, I did get a lot of pleasure from it!'

'Did you wonder whether you could have taken Dave's or Pete's cock?'

Kerry's 'horse' now went into a gallop. She flopped forward and rested her head on Ivan's shoulder; panting for breath her voice fell to a loud whisper'

'Yeah, I did think about it later - what it would have felt like!'

'Maybe if you have a bit more practice - with me - and Tom!'

'Fucking hell Ivan, don't say things now that you'll regret later!'

Kerry was incredibly aroused, almost too breathless to even speak in a whisper.

'Their cocks would have filled your mouth then. How big are they?'

'Yeah, a bit longer than yours but a lot thicker.'

'I guess you let them cum in your mouth - did you swallow their sperm?'

'Yeeeesssss, I swallowed it all - Dave's Pete's and Tom's... I sucked all three cocks at some point of the night.'

'I know you'd love to meet up with them again - you said so earlier - that you might as well if we're going to split up. Did you arrange anything with them?'

'Is this where you try to catch me out and turn the tables on me?'

'Not at all, it was you who mentioned splitting up, not me.'

'They did suggest we meet up again,' Kerry admitted. 'I told them I'd have to see how things worked out with us.'

'So, okay, that was letting them know you were hoping you'd get the chance to join them for another sex session.'

'I suppose it was, but I probably didn't want to give a definite yes or no at that moment - maybe I was just stalling. I also told them earlier not to expect me being able to meet me every week or even most weeks.'

'Am I right in thinking that you probably did actually hope to be able to meet them - Pete and Dave I mean - say every few weeks or so?'

'I think that thought went through my head.' Kerry admitted. 'Wishful thinking rather than forward planning, just pie in the sky day dreaming.'

'But maybe you hoped it would happen - and every now and then they'd bring a different mate along to join in the fun!'

Kerry didn't answer but the way she bounced on Ivan's cock moaning and squealing told him that the thought had really pushed her over the edge, causing her to explode in a powerfully sexually charged orgasm. The idea was enough for Ivan to lose control and shoot his sperm up into his wife's well fucked pussy.

Both tired, with daylight approaching they silently went off to bed.

It was well past noon on the Saturday before either felt the inclination to discuss the matter further.

'So where do we go from here? Kerry asked. 'We'll never be the same again, the way we view each other and our marriage has changed forever.'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
435 Followers
12