Wife's Night Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's very true,' Ivan agreed, 'You now know that I've strayed, and by your own admission I know you will always want to experience the sort of sex you've been having with other men. So we can either go our own way or try and find some way of living with it.'

'What options are there for living with it?' Kerry asked.

'Not many - or at least none where we could co-exist in the same house and forever be sneaking out to meet other sex partners then lying about it. Neither could we be constantly announcing to each other we are meeting some person that's unknown to the other.'

'Then there are no more options.'

'One viable solution would be to share. We actually would have to become the type of couple prepared to involve each other in their mutual sexual ad-ventures. Just as we have mentioned before, some wife swap, wife watch, attend swinger's parties, occasionally bring complete strangers home.'

'You mean if I went to meet Pete and Dave say, one Friday night, I'd have to take you with me?'

'Possibly sometimes, not necessarily every time. Could be I join in or per-haps just watch - as with any other man or men it would depend what sort of mood we are both in. Just needs to be out in the open not hidden and no lies. If I could be sure you'd have no trouble being totally honest, and know you had no problem in not holding back, telling me every detail - then I think I'd be happy letting you go out to meet them on your own. We've already visited that scenario this weekend - you told me who you were going off with and it was obvious what you intended doing - fucking who I thought would be two men that turned out to be three. Let's not forget you came home and gave me all the details - we've already done the hard bit! Next time you can tell me all about it without the angst and arguments.'

'I see what you mean, but don't know if I could erm... perform in front of you if you did want to be in the same room!'

'You had no problem when a complete stranger turned up - you weren't shy, you enjoyed it more.'

'That's not the same as performing in front of your husband, as any woman would tell you. Anyway, they might be put off with a husband watching.

'Not quite true, otherwise there wouldn't be swingers, swappers and watch-ers!'

Kerry gave a wry smile.

'Maybe we wouldn't know until we tried it!' she said.

'Exactly, or at least give each other time to get used to it!'

Kerry thought carefully, but only for a few minutes.

'Okay, we'll do that then!'

'Now I suppose you're already hoping to meet up with the two guys for an-other fuckathon!'

'Not for a week or two, no,' Kerry answered.

'Why is that?' Ivan asked puzzled as to what she meant.

'Because it's Christmas!'

They both laughed, falling on the couch together, aroused enough to keep their fornicating amongst themselves instead of needing to picture other men.

'I was just wondering,' Kerry said a couple of hours later.

'Wondering what?'

'If you fancied taking me out tonight.'

'Sure, where do you want to go?'

'How do you fancy taking me to a birthday party at the Red Lion - it's a guy called Tom - I know his mates, Pete and Dave - I can introduce you to them.'

Ivan stared intently at his wife.

'Okay, what time does it start?' he asked, smiling.

...

12