Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied: "Fucking right I am. But I am going to make her earn it tonight. She wants it I just heard her say if it was just up to her, she would do it. Tonight, I am going to fuck her sweet ass for the first time. That is the price she must pay do make a porno with Peter tomorrow."

Mal then asked me: "What if I told you I can arrange for to her to do more private videos with wealth men. Peter isn't the only rich guy I arrange to have these session with married women with."

I asked him: "Did Deb do other videos with these or other guys?"

He told me: "Not when she was here. But she is coming back in five weeks when her husband is traveling on business. He will be gone for ten days."

He said: "She is coming here the same day and the next day she will be doing three sessions a day for eight days."

I said: "She going to have sex with twenty-four different guys?"

Mal smiled and said: "No, she is going to fuck around fifty guys. One session each day the last of the day is a gang bang and the others are mostly with couples. So, what about Kim are you ok if she makes more videos than with just Peter?"

I told him: "Let's see how tomorrow goes. If she likes it as much as I think she will. When could you start arranging more sessions for her."

He said: "The day after and as many as four a day if she is up to it. You're here what twelve more days?"

I told him: "When she asked me tonight about posing with Peter tomorrow. Depending on what she says, posing with him will involve. I feel she will downplay what she is willing to do with him if I give her the OK."

12