Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 06

Story Info
The couple continue expanding their sex life.
6.2k words
4.22
13.8k
15
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been back almost a year since we returned home. During that time Hans and us would video chat at least three times a week. He and Kim would also watch each other masturbate. When we were able to travel to visit him, he told us not to drive, that we would be taking the train from South Station. That he had already booked us passage on the Acela.

Hans sent a car to pick us up Friday morning and take us to South Station. The Acela tickets waiting for us. The ride was relaxing and I was surprised how quickly we were at the Penn Station. When we got to the main floor of the terminal, we saw a guy with a sign with our names. We identifying ourselves to him and he told us our car was waving. He took out his phone and made a call.

When we go outside, about 30 seconds later, a limousine pulled up and the guy with the sign open the rear door for us took our carry bags and put them in the trunk and then got in the front passenger seat and we were off.

When we got to Hans building the driver told us: "Mr. Jacobs will be right out."

The sign guy got out of the car and got our bags out of the trunk and gave them to the doorman. Hans exited the building and sign guy opened the rear door for him and Hans climb in.

The sign guy asked Hans: "Sir should I await your return or go back to the office?"

Hans told him: "Get in we will drop you at the office. It will be safer than the subway."

Ten minutes later we pulled up in front of an office building and the guy got out.

Hans said: "We are going to a little-known restaurant on Long Island for lunch. I think you will like it. The food is always cooked to order, nothing is precooked. The seafood was still in the water hours ago and the meats were walking around yesterday. They grow their own vegetables in a green house in the cold weather and on their farm the rest of the year."

An hour later we pulled into a long driveway that led to a large farm house. The thing I noticed, there wasn't any signage. If you drove by you would never guess this was a restaurant. There were two barns one was attached to the side of the house.

The barn doors opened as we approached and the driver drove in. A blinking light showed him were to park. When we exited the limo, I saw the interior did not resemble a barn. The floor look like Terrazzo, which you find in many churches. The walls with paneling in wood, the ceiling was pressed metal that was common in buildings a century ago.

We followed Hans and the chauffeur opened an ornate door. We I found ourselves in a hallway, that was the same with an arrow pointing left, it said drivers. The driver went that way and we went to the right short distance ahead. It was another ornate door with a doorman standing by it as we approach to open the door for us and we went in. when I soon realized what is the dining area.

A maître d' met us and showed us to our table and informed us Lisa would be our server and he departed. Within seconds a busboy arrived with a picture of Ace water, and a basket of warm rolls and butter and filled our water glasses. We just had enough time to butter a roll, when the Lisa arrived.

If I wasn't impressed with the place up till now, when I laid eyes on Lisa, then I certainly was with her beauty and figure, she could easily have been a playboy playmate of the month. Her outfit was tight and skimpy, showing plenty of cleavage. She had a slight accent I couldn't distinguish but her English was impeccable. She took our drink order.

When she turned to leave, I saw the bottom of her outfit was cut like a thong and displayed her very shapely ass.

Hans passed the menu to Kim, who immediately had a confused look on her face.

Hans asked her: "Is there something wrong?"

Lisa replied: "Yes, a couple, the menu is very limited. There are only two entrees, two salads, two soups and one dessert. Plus, there are no prices."

Hans smiled and told her: "Kim, this is not a restaurant, it is a private club. Do to Covid the menu is limited. As far as prices, there aren't any. The monthly dues cover it. Drinks however are extra."

Lisa asked: "How much are the dues and is there and initiation fee?"

He told her: "The dues are ten thousand a month and the initiation fee is one million."

She asked: "That much just to eat?"

He told her: "Havens no, there is a stable, we play polo, trails for riding, tennis courts, a pool, and many parties. The company pays for the membership and I enjoy it. My father hates the place, but it is good for entertaining clients.

There are rooms if someone wants to stay over. Of course, if one would like a female companion. That is also covered in the dues."

Kim asked him: "Where do the women come from? Is this also a whore house?"

Hans told her: "The female staff provide that service. They are all eighteen to about twenty-four years old college students and paid twenty thousand a month. It beats student loans and they have a sizeable bank account when they leave. At breakfast and lunch, they are dress as Lisa is, in the evening they are nude."

Kim said: "So these women whore themselves to the members?"

Hans told her: "No, the member never pay them. Most times there isn't any sex involved. If there is sex it is because the girl wants it, not the member. Many of the members only want a nude young woman in their bed for the night. Several of the members over the years have married some of the girls that worked here.

To be frank most that do spend the night couldn't get it up or if they did, would have a heart attack. It just helps them feel young again. Most of their wives sleep in separate bed rooms. Many have lovers because the husband can no longer satisfy them sexually."

After we finished eating, we went to Hans' condo and relaxed on the balcony. Till he had to take a phone call.

Kim and I went to the room we would be staying in to unpack and relax for a while. I dozed off and when I awoke, I was alone. So, I got up and went into the living room to find Kim was nude. As was a second female I hadn't every seen before.

Hans introduced her: "Don this is Leah, she is the woman that helps distract the buyers for me. When she saw Kim was relaxing nude she decided to do the same."

Leah said: "It is nice to meet you, Don. Your wife was just telling me how she meet Hans and her adventures at the Resort. My husband and I go there from time to time.

I also did a nude photo shoot and Peter watched mine as well. My husband unlike yourself when he heard Peter's offer. Allowed me to be recorded and picture taken posing with him as long as there was no sex."

Kim told her: "Don was all for me exploring my sexuality with Peter as well as others. So, you didn't have sex with Peter. If you had, you would have been very satisfied."

Leah replied: "Oh but I did have sex with Peter and it was recorded and picture were taken. After he and I showered we did a second session with out the sex. That is the one I showed my husband."

Kim then asked her: "Do you still enjoy other men?"

She told Kim: "It was not me having sex with Peter that my husband was against, it was the pictures and recording of it that he was against. We have an open marriage, two days after I did the session with Peter. My husband and I attended a party at Peter's where my husband watched me with Peter and another man, while he was getting a blow job."

I asked her: "How did you get into what you do now for Hans and your other clients?"

She said: "It was after that party, we stayed over and the next day Peter had a meeting. I wandered into the room and the man he was meeting with couldn't stop staring at me. Do you know what a Wicked Wessel bathing suit is? That is what I had on.

Peter then came up with the idea of me being a distraction during meetings. That was five years ago and has worked out well for me and my clients."

Hans ordered food and from a nearby steakhouse for lunch. After we finished eating, the girls decided to go out in the balcony to see if the reflected sun would make it possible for them to tan. Hans and I settled on the couch to watch some TV. He asked me: "Would it would be all right if I ask Kim to spend the night with me?"

I told him: "As long as she's all right with it, I'm ok with it."

The girls were only outside for about four minutes when they came in and said, though it was warm, it was just too windy.

Hans took a call a half an hour later and the girls changed the channel. It was a show I didn't care for so I decided to take a shower. I had just started the weather up. I heard the bathroom door open, and I assumed Kim was decided to join me. The shower door open and she stepped in reached around and grab my dick. I turned to kiss her and was surprised to see not Kim, but Leah.

When she saw my surprise look, she said: "When Hans came back he thought a shower was a great idea. Kim told him she would shower with him and she suggested I join you."

She finished washing my body after which I thoroughly washed hers. She switched the spray to the hand shower and rinsed me down after which I rinsed her. She dropped to her knees and took my dick in your mouth. She had a very, very unique way that she sucked a cock.

I asked her: "Will you teach Kim to please teach Kim to suck cock like that?".

Three times she brought me to the edge of shooting my load and back off. After the third time she suggested we dry off and get more comfortable on the bed.

Soon as she lay down, I spread her legs and bury my face in her pussy and return the favor of edging her as she did to me in the shower.

Then I slowly moved up her body, stopping to sucking each other nipples till she begged me to fuck her. So, I moved up and kissed her passionately is a slowly slipped into her pussy.

We changed positions several times until she was finally riding me cowgirl style. Leah is one of those women that can have an orgasm very easily, and she had enjoyed several by the time I was ready to cum and I let her know.

She said to me: "Kim told me you enjoy eating her pussy when it has cum in it. Will you do that with me? I have always wanted to experience that.

The one time I talked my husband into it when he went to go down on me before he even started. Just the thought of it made him sick and he ran to the bathroom and he would never try it again"

I told her: "I would be happy to and I hope you enjoy it as much as Kim does."

After I filled her pussy, she moved up over me and fed me her cum filled pussy. I brought to orgasm doing it after which we rested.

We relaxing in the afterglow when Kim stepped in the room. When I saw the tampon string hanging out of her pussy, I know why she was there.

She straddled my face, and Leah pulled a tampon from her. My mouth is really overflowed as Hans' cum poured out of her pussy.

When I finish licking her pussy clean, and she moved off, Leah immediately started licking my face with the overflow of cum was on it.

As Kim watched her she said to her: "That is fucking hot, how do you like the taste of Hans' cum? Does it as good as I told you?"

Leah told her: "I've always enjoyed the taste of cum, but Hans's is cum it's the best I've ever tasted. In the years I've known him this is the first time I've ever tasted his cum.

Tonight, do you want to put on a show for your husband while we both get Hans off and share his cum? It will be my first time having any kind of sex with him."

Kim replied: "I love the idea, are you aware Hans likes to role-play where he is the master and the female servicing him is his slave. Can you get into that?"

Leah responded: "I have never done anything like that but it sounds exciting."

I really needed to relieve myself and went to the bathroom. While I was there, I washed up. When I came out the two girls were in a 69 eating each other's pussies. So, I sat back and enjoyed the show.

Very quickly from watching I was hard as a rock again. My wife noticed and waved me over. The girls disengaged and I lay down. Kim had Leah mount me reverse cowgirl. She guided my dick into Leah 's pussy and then got between our legs and started licking both of us.

As I was getting ready to cum, I told them.

My wife told me: "Don't pull out, fill her pussy so I can lick you both clean. Hearing her saying that put me over the top and I started filling Leash's pussy with my cum.

When I finished shooting my load, my wife pulled my dick from Leah's pussy and suck me clean and then buried her face in Leah's pussy.

Kim wrapped arms around Leah's waist and roll them both over. When she did this Leah pushed yourself up so she was on her hands and knees, to help drain my cum into my wife's mouth.

She brought Leah to two orgasms, then Leah colapsed to the side exhausted. Kim moved up and started kissing her.

Leah told her: "That was amazing."

The two girls had enough and went to take a shower together.

I went in the bathroom wash my face and clean my dick. I could see through the shower doors. That Kim was leaning back against the wall and Leah was on her pussy.

Kim spotted me, slid the shower door opener through a wet face cloth at me and told me to get out.

I did as I was told grabbing a robe and went out to the kitchen to get something to drink. Hans was there drinking a beer. He opened the fridge and handed one to me.

As we finish the beers, the girl entered the kitchen. Hans asked them: "Do you want something to drink?"

Both hadn't bothered to put on any clothes?

Hans asked them: "Would you ladies like beer or wine?"

At the same time, they both said: "Wine."

Hans opened a bottle and poured them each a glass.

We moved the living room and we're just relaxing. Enjoying our beverages. Leah was the first to speak saying: "The last couple of hours were full of a lot of firsts for me. It was the first time I received oral sex with my pussy full of cum. The first time my pussy and clit were licked while I was being fucked.

It was the first time and I had sex with a woman when Kim and I ate each other's pussies."

I asked Hans: "How do you feel about me watching as these two get you off. They're both willing for you to be their master and them your slaves."

Hans replied: "That sounds delightful. As soon as we finish our beverages, let's move to my bedroom."

When we finish our drinks. I went to the kitchen to get a fresh beer.

I heard Hans say to the girls: "OK my slaves, go turn down my bed."

When I got to the bedroom Hans laying on his back with Kim on one side and Leah on the other. Both working on his cock and balls. Leah was only able to get about half of the head of his cock into her mouth and she used her tongue licking the underside of the crown. Kim, was busy sucking and licking his balls.

Every few minutes they would swap places and I was amazed to see Kim was now able to take not only the whole head, but also some of his shaft into her mouth. She kept trying to force more of his cock into her mouth, but she just couldn't.

After a while he stop them and moved to the edge of the bed, laying on the side, facing the middle.

Hans told Kim: " Lay down."

He then told Leah: "Crawl between her legs and eat her whore pussy you worthless slut."

He then told Kim: "Whore tell me how good her mouth feels, and don't you dare have an orgasm. Or I will not feed you your dessert."

Kim said: "As you wish master, I am your slave whore to do with as you please."

In no time Leah had my wife on the verge of having an orgasm. When he saw this, he reached out and started pitching her nipples first one then the other. With his other hand, he slapped Leah forcefully on both of her ass cheeks.

Leah sat up and screamed in pain. Hans said to her: "You worthless whore. Nobody told you to stop, get your face back in her whore's pussy."

He then gave Leah another hard smack on both ass cheeks. This time she didn't stop she just kept right on licking Kim's pussy.

Hans had them trade places and Kim started eating Leah. As she neared orgasm.

Hans said to her: "Don't you dare have an orgasm or I will be forced to really hurt your nipples."

Instead of pinching her nipples as hard as he did to Kim, he teased them making them very hard. At the same time, he used his other hand to smack Kim on the ass. She took it in stride, and never stopped, licking Leah

He gave Kim two more solid slaps on her ass. Leaving her cheeks crimson and looking painful.

Hans stood off to the side of the bed, and told the girls: "Kneel before me you worthless whores and to put their heads close together with the corner of the mouth, touching. So, the both can lick the head of his cock while he jerked off and feed you your desert."

it wasn't long before he told them: "Open wide you desert is on its way."

They both did as he commanded and shortly after he unleashed a torrent of cum first into Leah's mouth and then into Kim's mouth. Back-and-forth he shot into their mouths. About six good solid shots of cum till he started slowing down.

Both girls tried swallowing as best they could but it was just too much. It drizzled over their chins and onto their tits. When he was finished, Kim took the he of his cock in her mouth. Hans put his hands behind her head and started to push more of his cock into her mouth. I was shocked as a good four inches more of his cock went into her mouth. When she started to gag she pushed him back.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and did the same to Leah. He got the head and then an inch or so more in her mouth before pushing him back, saying: "That hurts my mouth to much.".

Staying in character He said: "What good are you slaves? If you can't take my whole cock down your throat. Now lick my precious cum off your bodies. It's better than you deserve.

The girls did as he commanded them too, and were licking his cum off each other. When they finished, they got back on the bed in a 69 pleasuring each other with their mouths.

Watching the two of them doing each other, I was so hot I was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum. I slowly started stroking my dick. I had to stop every couple of minutes so I didn't cum. The girls each had several orgasms, and when they took a break, Leah saw me and got off the bed and came over to me. Soon Kim joined her.

Leah replaced my hand and was stroking my dick. When I was about to cum. I pulled her head close to the the head of my dick. Then I started shooting into her open mouth. When I finished there was a little hanging off the end of my dick and she licked off. Then she and my wife started kissing, sharing my cum back-and-forth between them.

Hans returned and asked me: "Did you just feed those hungry sluts more of what they crave?"

I told him: "Of course I did, it wasn't as much as you gave them."

My wife then said to Hans: "I would really like to feel your huge cock fucking my pussy tonight. But to do that, I think I would need Leah to use a couple of dildos of different sizes to prepare me for your cock."

Hans told her: "I will make a call and have someone bring several different sizes. So, Leah can prepare you for me."

Leah added: "Make sure there is a harness that they can be used to attach the dildos to. So, I will be able to experience another first.

She then said to Kim: "I am looking forward to you being the first woman I get to fuck."

An hour later, it was a knock at the door. Kim went to answer it she was still nude. When she opened the door, it was the guy who had the sign at the train station. He was startled to see my wife naked.

She told him: "Don't be shy haven't you you ever seen a nude woman before?"

She stepped aside, and he came in. He had a shopping bag which he handed to Hans. Who dumped it out on the coffee table. There are several dildos ranging in size and thickness, from 7 inches up to about 10 inches. There was also a harness to attach them to.

12