Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he left, Kim asked Hans: "Why didn't you let him stay? I am sure he would've enjoyed watching Leah fucking me."

Hans told her: "I am sure he would have, but he is his wife cuckold. She must be present, even if he is only watching."

Leah asked him: "How do you know this?"

Hans told her: "I know this because I have fucked her in front of him on more than one occasion. She is what is called a size queen."

Leah picked up the harness and attached a dildo to it. Kim helped put it on her.

She got on the bed, on her hands and knees and Leah proceeded to fuck her with the first dildo. After a few minutes they used the bigger one. Leah fucked Kim for close to an hour, till Kim easily took the 10-inch dildo.

Leah detached the dildo from the harness and held it up beside Hans' cock. His cock was about an inch and a half longer and thicker.

Hans got behind Kim on the bed and started ease his cock into her pussy. He got the head and a couple of inches into her. It was to tight for her.

She asked him: "Do you have any lube? I'm going to need it to help get all your cock inside me."

He reached into the nightstand pulled out KY lube, he handed it to Leah. She lubed up his cock and my wife's pussy and worked it inside her.

Hans again got behind her and slowly started, pushing his cock into her, getting about 4 inches into her. She had her first orgasm. He allowed her to calm down before he started pressing more of his cock inside her.

Kim was moaning and saying how full and stretched she felt. 10 minutes later, she was having multiple orgasms. Begging him to keep fucking her.

When he slowed down she told him: "Don't slow down pound me, fuck me like a whore you are trying to get your money's worth out of."

For the next five minutes, he pounded her, for his pleasure. She loved it, she was going crazy.

He told her: "You are my worthless whore. Only good to use for my pleasure."

She told him: "Use my whore cunt, you and your huge cock own it."

They kept up their verbal exchange for about twenty minutes. I was getting more turned on watching them.

I pushed Leah down in front of where I was sitting. I got behind her and started fucking doggy style.

When we heard Kim tell Hans: "This feels even better than when you fuck me at the resort from now on whenever we come, my pussy is yours."

That took me over the top. I had an intense orgasm in Leah's pussy. When I stopped coming, she turned around and suck me clean.

She then said: Come hell or highwater I want him to do that to me tonight. "Kim needs to fuck me with the dildos and prepare me for Hans' huge cock."

I slid off the chair on to the floor and Leah straddled my face a feed me her cum filled pussy. I heard Hans ask Kim: "Your mouth or your cunt whore? Where to you want my cum?"

Kim told him: "Don't cum yet."

She called to me: "Don get under me so when he pulls out you don't miss eating any of his cum."

I did as she asked and Leah knelt to the side. Hans roared as he filled Kim's pussy. There was so much it was leaking out around his cock. I just let it drop into my mouth. When he pulled out a flood of his cum poured out of her.

Leah grabbed his cock and started licking it clean. They moved off the bed and when the flow of cum slowed down I rolled my wife over and continued to eat her well fucked pussy.

When I finished, I laid beside her. She asked me: "Are you mad that I told Hans my pussy is his when we are here?"

I kissed her and said: "When I heard you say that, It caused me to cum in Leah's pussy. Seeing the pleasure his huge cock gives you, I could never deny you that pleasure. Tell me, are you going to let him fuck you in the ass again?"

She asked me: "Would you be ok if I did?"

Kim said: "I think I would. When we get home we will need to get some dildos and but plugs to prepare my ass to handle his cock. Will you use them on me so, he can fuck my ass?"

I asked her: "How does this sound? Don't tell him you are considering it. I help you to be able to take his cock in your ass. We already planned to spend Christmas through New Years with him. The twenty third you come here and surprise him. I will come the day after New Years Day. That will give the two of you ten days to fuck each other, to your hearts content. It will be my Christmas present to the both of you."

My wife kissed me and told me: "I love that idea; I will have to come up with a surprise for you while Hans is enjoying his present."

We all had showered and were sitting on the balcony enjoying the last of the sun and drinking wine. When Leah asked Kim: "Will you come with me I need your help with something?"

Hans said: "I wonder what that is about?"

I smiled and told him: "She needs Kim to help her with a surprise for you."

He smiled and told me: "I heard what she said to you, but I thought she said it in the heat of the moment. That after she cooled off she would change her mind."

We went back to enjoying our wine, when I asked him: "Do you think her husband will be ok with you fucking her? Given how Kim is hooked on you fucking her?"

Hans smiled and said: "He will only be disappointed that he isn't here to watch me fucking her. He has wanted me to fuck her since I have known them."

His cell phone rang, after checking to see who was calling. He said: "I have to take this."

He went inside and returned a few minutes later. He asked me: "Can you and Kim get away next Friday through mid-week?"

I told him: "I can get someone to cover for me. Kim doesn't have anything scheduled that I know of. Why?"

I had joined the police force in our town a year after we were married. While at the academy during hand-to-hand defensive combat. The instructor pulled me aside and asked me: "Who had trained you and what is your level?"

I told him: "I don't have a level as I never had formal training or ever competed. My grandfather taught me how to defend myself."

I told him: "No his father trained him. He was a Korean and during World War 2, he was in something called the OSS."

He then told me: "See me at the end of the day."

When I meet with him, he told me: "You are wasting your time here. A good friend of mine owns a private security firm, that protects high level assets. You can make more money per year with him than the Chief makes here.

That is just the base salary. The higher the risk the higher the pay for that assignment. Would you be interested?"

I told him I would talk it over with my wife and let him know."

I met his friend a week later and quit the police the next day.

Kim started her own business after we came back from our time with Hans at the start of the pandemic. Her grandmother had owned a bakery and Kim had all her recipes. She would bake things and video her self-doing it and post them online. She quickly had a large following. Companies started offering her money to use their products.

She now goes to places to do live demonstrations and is paid. At present she is making over twenty grand a month.

I asked Hans why: "That was Peter on the phone. He invited me to a party at his place on the island. When I told him you and Kim were here, he told me to invite both of you. He is having a party to celebrate the reopening of the resorts on the island."

I told him: "Leah and her husband would most likely want to come."

Hans said: "I told Peter that, to which he said they were already invited."

We finished our wine and went inside. We were greeted by the sound of Leah saying: "Fuck that feels so fucking good. Use the next one and use more lube. How many more before you use the biggest one on me?"

Kim told her: "Right after you get use to the one I am about to fuck you with."

Hans and I found them in the bedroom Leah stays in. They didn't even notice use entering the room. It wasn't long before Kim switched to the ten-inch dildo. Leah adjusted to it quickly and was almost in a constant state of orgasm.

By now Kim had seen us and signaled Hans to get naked and ready to fuck Leah.

Kim eased up fucking Leah and asked her: "Do you think you are ready for Hans to fuck you?"

Leah said: "Yes, I want him to fuck me. I hope I my pussy dosen't close before I go to him."

Kim said: "No worry he id here and about to give you the fuck of your life."

Kim moved away and Hans got behind Leah and started pushing his huge cock into her. Kim was adding lube to his cock as he slowly shoved more of his cock into her.

Leah looked at me and told me: "Get my cell phone off the bureau."

I got it and handed it to her. She unlocked it and handed it back. I brought up the camera app and put it on video and told her when I was ready.

I got in position near the Leah said: "Fuck you're huge. Please go slow. I want to enjoy every inch of the slides inside me."

Hans did as she requested, very slowly he started to push more his cock inside her. As each inch slid in, she was moaning. When he had about 4 inches inside her she started to have an orgasm.

He allowed her to come back down, before he then started pushing more of his cock inside her.

Leah said: "Fuck I can't believe that fucking huge cock is able to fit inside me. Let me enjoy where it's at for a minute."

A little over a minute later, she said: "I'm ready give me more of your cock."

Hans continued pushing more of his cock into her. He was about 8 1/2 inches in. When she had another massive orgasm. Again, he stayed still and let her ride it out. As she came down he started pushing deeper into her.

At 10 inches she said: "Stop. You're hitting my cervix. I need more time to adjust."

He told her: "I am going to start fucking you now. I won't go deeper than I am right now. Till you feel you can handle more?"

He started stroking in and out. She got very vocal, telling him: "Fuck me. This is the best feeling I have ever had being fucked. Oh, fuck I am going to cum again."

It was the most powerful orgasm she had so far. Hans didn't let her ride it out this time. He just kept on fucking her. Leah collapsed on to the bed.

Gasping for air she begged him: "Put it back in me. I need your cock inside me."

He pulled her to him spooning. Lifted her leg as slide his cock back inside her.

A few minutes later Kim suggested: "Hans, lay back and Leah straddle him. That way you can control how deep his cock goes in. As you are ready you can take more of him inside your pussy"

Hans pulled out of her and laid on his back. Leah climbed on top of him and grabbed his cock. Her hand looked so small, holding his cock, and guiding it to her pussy.

She slowly lowered herself slowly down his cock. She found a point where she was comfortable and started raising and lowering herself on his huge cock. She got to the point that she could take more than the 10 inches he had already given her.

After riding him for a few minutes, she was able to take the whole length of his cock. She was bouncing about on top of him in a constant state of orgasm.

She kept moaning and saying: "I love your cock, fuck me, You can have me whenever you want."

Finally, she couldn't take anymore and lay down on his chest. Once she recovered, she slid off, turned around, and re-mounted him reverse cowgirl she laid back against his chest. He was slowly raising his hips pumping into her.

My wife took the opportunity to move into position and started licking the under side of his cock and her clit. All of it captured on Leah's cell phone. It leaked out of Leah's pussy

When Hans came there was so much, it was coming out of her around his cock. Kim licked it up and when he pulled out, she clamped Hans' cock clean. She had the lube beside her and started coating her hand. Seconds later Leah found out what it is like to be fisted. Kim had her hand in Leah up to just past her wrist.

12