Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 08

Story Info
Wives enjoying sex with others for fun and profit.
9k words
3.6
11.6k
16
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later I was showing Ed and Katie into Peter's office. From the moment we pulled through the gates to the property. They were in awe struck at the what they were seeing. The resorts grounds and buildings are first class, but Peter's estate is far above that.

Even though the party had ended and most of the guests had left. There were still plenty of people there, most but not all nude. Carly and Emma meet us at the main entry and asked us what we had been up to.

I introduced them to Ed and Katie and said: "Katie is considering doing sessions like Kim and Leah are doing."

Carly said: "Hans is still here; he would love to spend some time with her."

Emma added: "We would love to prepare her to handle him."

Katie asked: "Prepare me, to handle him? Why would they need to do that?"

Rich answered her: "Because his cock makes Mal's look small."

Ed asked: "And women actually are able to let him fuck them?"

Carly smiled and said: "With our expert help yes, they can and do. Many look forward to enjoying his horse cock often."

Emma added: "Don's wife Kim even let him fuck her in the ass. Of course, that was only after we had prepared her ass to handle him."

She then told us: "Peter is in his office and is looking forward to your arrival."

I led the way and when I opened the office, Peter was standing waiting our arrival. He took one look at Katie and said: "Oh my Don you weren't kidding when you said she is beautiful."

Turning to Katie, he asked her: "Don tells me you are interested in doing sessions with some of my clients. Sessions at the resort are different than the ones recorded here. I believe Don already told you how those work."

Katie said: "Yes he told me what I would earn and that I get a copy of the session."

He then explained to her: "That is correct, for those sessions. The ones here pay much more money. They started at ten thousand and the more sexual you are with the client the amount raises. Because of that and to protect the anonymity of the client, you will not get a copy. What you do with the client will be protected by you signing a NDA. Do you know what that is?"

She replied: "Yes I know."

He turned to Ed and said: "You will need to sign one as well. In case your wife shares with you who she was with."

Ed said: "I will sign one if that is what it takes for my wife to do this."

Peter then asked ED" "Don told me you like watching your wife having sex.?

Ed told him: "Yes I very much like watching her."

Smiling Peter told him: "Good disrobe her and bring her to me."

Ed did as Peter told him. When they were next to Peter, he told Ed: "Push her to her knees and take hold of my cock and offer it to her to suck."

Ed did as Peter told him and when Katie started sucking Peter. Peter motioned him to kneel beside her. Ed again did as he was told and was enjoying watching his wife with Peter's cock in her mouth.

When he was ready to cum, he told Ed: "I am going to give her some of my load, then shoot the rest on her face. When I am done, you lick her face clean and kiss her."

A minute later Peter groaned and started to cum. Like he said he was going to do. He started in her mouth, then pulled out and shot the rest on her face. When he stepped away, Ed stated licking Peter's cum of his wife's face.

After Ed finished Peter asked him: "You like watching her and you also look like you enjoy eating her lovers cum off her face. Do you also eat it from her pussy as well?"

Ed told him: "I do it to get her off as I tend to cum quickly. It being someone else's I did when Rich and the black photographer fucked her before we came here. I enjoyed it."

Peter then said: "Are you willing to be recorded watching my clients with your wife. Then eating their cum out of and or off of her body? If you are, some of my clients are willing to pay double for that."

Ed said: "Yes I am willing to do that."

Peter then asked Katie: "What sex acts are you not willing to do?"

She said: "I won't do, I think it is called scat or shit, anyone under age, nothing that would mark me permanently, or animals. Other than that, I will try almost anything once."

Peter then told them: "I will have the resort staff move your belonging here and your credit card will be refunded what you paid for your stay. You both are now my guests and will stay here."

A few seconds later the door opened and Carly and Emma came in. Peter told them: "Please escort my new friends to their rooms and give them your special welcome."

When they left Peter said: "I may have to have the two of you hang out at the photo shop, if you can keep finding wives like her."

I asked him: "How did our wives do with the twins and their brothers?"

Peter smiled and said: "When the twins needed a break the mother sent all the men to get something to eat. Then she had your wives lay back and she ate her sons cum out of their pussies.

She then told them her marriage was an arranged marriage and she doesn't like men and prefers sex with other women. She has not had sex with her husband since he knocked her up with the twins. That they have a maid that they both share sexually."

Rich asked him: "Are our wives free now or do we have to find other willing females to enjoy."

He told us: "They will be tied up to noon tomorrow. If you go to the sauna, you will find twin blondes that just got here a couple of hours ago with their mother. The mother told me they just turned eighteen and have been sexually active for six months.

Both are on the pill and know their mother brought them here to get fucked. Their parents have been coming to the resort since I opened it. So, go show them a good time."

When we got to the sauna, and the girls, were just coming out. We introduced ourselves, and we learned their names were Didi and Anne. Both were wearing matching very skimpy bikinis. Basically, three little tri-angles that didn't quite cover their areolas and the bottom left no doubt they both shaved off their pubic hair.

Anne asked us: "So, are you two of the hired help, here that our mother told us would be fucking us."

I responded: "The gentleman who owns the property employs us, but that is not our job. We work for him as bodyguards and carriers for his very important clients and items they need to transport.

At the present time, we are both here with our wives, who right now are engaged in the same type of activity that I hope the four of us will soon be enjoying."

Didi then asked: "So, part of your job description is not fucking the guests?"

Rich answered: "No, that is not part of our job description. Enjoying sex with lovely ladies such as yourselves is a fringe benefit."

Anne told us: "We were just going to cool off in the shower before going back in the sauna."

I asked them: "Do you mind if we join you?"

She looked at her sister, who shrugged her shoulders and said; "Why not, you two look like it might be fun."

We join them in the shower, after which the four of us went back to the sauna, once we were inside, Rich said: "Normally around here everybody enjoys the sauna in the nude.

The girls looked at each other, then took off their little tri-angles. Rich and I did the same dropping our shorts.

Rich and I sat at the top level, I was pleasantly surprised when the girls knelt on the level below us, and immediately started playing with our cocks and soon were sucking them. After a while we swap places with them, and we started eating their pussies.

Richard and I swapped the girls a couple of times, till we had given them each a couple of orgasms. After which we all agreed to go back to the shower to cool off.

I told them: "Our wives I currently using the room the four of us share. We can either go to your room or if you don't mind others watching we can use one of the lounging beds by the pool. There are canopies over them to keep us from getting sunburn."

Didi said: "Let's go to our room, but you must know mother may be there. If you're all right with that it won't be the first time, she's watched us having sex."

When we got there, indeed, her mother was there. She was in the middle of receiving a massage from a very well-endowed black gentleman. They were both in the nude.

Anne asked her mother: "Are you all right with us entertaining these two guys and are you and the gentleman just having your massage, or will you be entertaining him the same way we will be entertaining these two guys.

The reason I'm asking mom, you have seen us having sex, but neither of us have ever seen you having sex."

The mother said: "For now we will just enjoy watching the four of you. Would it bother any of you if Jake and I decided to enjoy each other. By the way gentlemen, my name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becca."

Rich and I introduced ourselves then, the girl's mother said: "Jake and I have been lovers for many years. We meet at the resort when it first opened. Now carry on pleasuring my daughters."

With their mother's approval we did just that. We swapped them back and forth several times. When we took a break, we notice Becca was deep throating Jakes big black cock. The twins were amazed their mother could take his whole cock in her mouth and throat.

This inspired the girls to try and deep throat Rich and myself. Compared to Jake it was a much easier task, but after a few attempts and some gaging they both did it.

The girls asked us to do each of them together. First was Anne, I fucked her while she sucked Rich's cock. Then it was Didi's turn, Rich fucked while I feed her my cock.

Becca asked her daughters: "Did both of you do what I told you to do earlier?"

Didi told her: "Yes mother we both gave ourselves enemas. But we don't know why you told us to do that."

Rich started fucking Didi while I lubed her ass and then used first one than two fingers to loosen her up. When I felt she was ready, I lubed my cock and Rich stayed still while I slowly pushed my cock into her ass.

When the head slipped in, I stopped and asked her if she was ok. She just nodded her head and I pushed more of my cock up her ass. When I finally had my whole cock in her ass, I slowly started to fuck her. Rich joined in fucking her pussy. We got into a rhythm and she was loving it.

She started saying: "Feels so good, I have never felt this full before."

Then a moment later she had a massive orgasm. Rich and I stopped moving as her body shook with spasm after spasm. It took a minute for her to calm down, when she did, we started fucking her again. Which set her off again. After we did it to her three more times, she begged us to stop. We pulled out and she collapsed on the bed.

Anne said: "Holy fuck that was intense."

She went in the bath room and came back with three wet face cloths. After handing one to each to Rich and I. Anne went to her sister and gave her the last one.

Then she said to her: "I guess you Liked doing that?"

Didi told her: "Fucking right I liked it. In fact, I loved it, that was the best sex I have ever had. I want to do it again as soon as my body recovers."

Anne told her: "You have to wait till they do me."

Anne grabbed the lube and applied it to Rich's cock, then handed it to him to lube her ass. When they were ready, I laid down and she mounted me guiding my cock into her pussy. Rich got behind her and first used his finger on her asshole like I did with her sister. She was as vocal as her sister and orgasmed just as much. When she couldn't take any more. We stopped so she could recover and we did Didi again.

This time Didi didn't last as long. When we went to do Anne again, she told us she need to rest some more.

The girls fell asleep and as Rich and I were about to leave. Becca said: "Don't leave come here and double team me while I suck Jake's wonderful black cock."

Who were we to refused a lady's request. For the next half hour, we did her like we did her daughters. The different being she had Jakes cock in her mouth.

We finally shot our loads, me in her pussy and Rich in her ass. Jake sprayed her face with a massive load, which he used his cock to push into her mouth.

We said our good byes and went to get something to eat and some beers. We were surprised to see our wives in the kitchen eating.

I asked them: "I thought the two of you were tied up till some time tomorrow?"

Kim told us: "So did we, but the prince got a call and they all left."

I asked: "So we have our wives back?"

Leah said: "Only if we can finish eating first."

Kim added: "We talked to Peter when the prince and his family left. He is arranging a session for us with a woman that is here with her twin daughters this evening."

Rich asked: "The two of you and the mother or the five of you?"

Kim told us: "Peter said: "The twins and the woman's black lover will watch. She is hoping her girls like want they see and will join Leah and me after we are done with the mother."

Rich told them: "We already had our own session with the twins and then the mother as she sucked off her lover Jake. Except we weren't paid and as far as we know it wasn't recorded.

Speaking of doing a session that wasn't recorded. Did Peter tell you anything you didn't know about the session the two of you did with the prince's sons? That you may not have known before it started?"

Kim and Leah looked like two dears caught in the head lights. It took a few minutes before Leah tried to speak. When she couldn't Kim tried but started to laugh.

Leah then found her voice and said: "So, Peter told you he pimped us without telling us?"

Rich told them: "Yes, he did, he also offered to give us the money and not tell both of you that now it is official, both of you are prostitutes. How do you feel about that?"

Kim said: "The better question is who do the two of you feel about your wives having been sold for sex?"

I answered: "When Peter told us, we talked it over. To us the only difference from what both of you have been doing is, it wasn't recorded. You both looked like you were enjoying, what you were doing. If you want to do more sessions without the cameras, we are ok with it.

Let's face it you both have been having sex for money and you both love it. The thrill of being paid and the thrill of being recorded doing it. The only difference is it wasn't recorded. Peter did watch it; we just don't know if he recorded it for himself."

Kim spoke and told us: "The only thing that bothered us when Peter told us about the money was, he didn't tell us before we did it. He took away our choice to do it or not. By the way, we both agreed, we still would have done it.

You already know Jane and her sister Jen are going to be doing sessions. What you don't know is they want to work with us after if we set up to do it outside of here on the island."

Leah added: "New York is where we think we should set it up. With the U.N. and all the big money people that are there. We told Hans about our idea. He thinks we would make a fortune there."

Rich asked: "Why not Nevada, prostitution is legal there?"

Leah told us: "We thought about that, but it is easier for the clients to get away to meet with us in New York."

Kim said: "We will work one week the sisters will work the next. So, it will be a week on then a week off.

We are hoping to find four more wives to join us. That way we will only have to work thirteen weeks a year."

Leah told us: "Everything will be recorded, for our safety. The clients will not be aware that there will be hidden cameras. If a client wants a recording, we will set up cameras that they can see for their session."

Rich said: "So, both of you have given this a lot of thought even before your session with the prince's sons. Having sex for money without being recorded was already something both of you were going to do? Peter not telling you he pimped you both, didn't bother you because you already decided to be paid whores. It was just him not giving you a choice that bothered you?"

Leah said: "It's like Don said, we were already having sex for money. Because here at Peter's we were not getting copies of what was taped, made us realize we were already paid whores and we were alright with it. Plus, you our loving husbands seem to be alright with it also."

Kim piped in: "Besides if we have a female client that wants us and a male. If you are available each of you would be willing to pitch in, am I right?"

It was then that Hans came in the kitchen. He told the girls: "My brother and his wife are coming here tomorrow. They are both looking forward to meeting the two of you."

Kim asked him: "Meet or fuck us?"

He smiled and said: "Both, my sister in-law is bi-sexual. Also, I told them about your idea of setting up your little business venture in New York. My sister in-law says she may be able to help you with that."

She asked: "How would she be able to help us?"

He told her: "Don has already met my brother and knows my sister in-law is a Belgian Diplomat. Being a diplomat, she has diplomatic immunity. As does her personal employees and any residence she owns.

She owns a three-bed room condo two floors above the company's condo I live in. What goes on in her condo is beyond the reach of the New York Police, the State Police, or the U. S. government.

My brother and her, have a very open relationship and they have many friends that are in both the diplomatic and business world. These friends of theirs would be very interested in using your business."

Rich said: "That sounds like the best way for this to happen."

I asked Hans: "When are they arriving?"

Hans said: "I believe they're on Peter's Helicopter now. Franz called me when they landed in Miami."

Emma came into the kitchen and informed us Peter would like us to join him in his suite. So off we went to see what he wanted, Hans tagged along as he felt it may concern his brother and sister in-law.

When we entered, we found Peter with Franz and his wife. She was breath takingly beautiful, about five foot seven, blonde, blue eyes, and a killer body. The three were drinking champagne and Carly held a tray with several more flutes of the bubbly which she offered to us.

Pater raised his glass and said; "Here's to a very pleasurable and profitable relationship for all of you."

Peter made all the introduction to those who had not met before. We learned her name is Greta and she spoke with a Boston accent.

Kim asked her: "You sound more like Don and myself. Are you originally from Boston?

Greta smiled and said: "No, I went to boarding school just outside Boston and university at Radcliff. So, I know to pahk the cah in Hahvahd Yahd."

Kim and Greta both then broke out laughing. While I explained the joke to the other, about people from Boston pronouncing Rs like an H. I could tell right away that Greta and Kim would become friends.

We left Kim, Leah, and Greta with Peter, while the rest of us went to the pool. Rich went to the bar and brought back beers for us. Carly and Emma joined us and of course they were soon naked and offering to pleasure all four of us.

When Franz dropped his shorts, while not quite as large as Hans' cock it was dam close. I started fucking Carly while she sucked and licked Hans. Meanwhile Rich was balls deep in Emma while she was attempting to get Franz' cock in the mouth.

A round twenty minutes later Becca, Jake, and the twins came to the pool. Becca said: "Holy shit, look at the size of the cocks on those two."

Anne said: "Jake they make your cock look small."

Becca then said: "One of them must be Hans, I have heard about him but never saw him before."

Emma said to the twins: "How would the two of you like to help us get them to cum?"

They both looked at their mother who just nodded her head. Anne joined Carly and Didi helped Emma.

Anne asked Carly: "Do these guys ever find women that they are able to fuck?"