Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly told her: "Yes, the one that your sister is helping with has fucked both of their wives. In fact, the one fucking me, his wife took him in her ass."

Anne asked her: "How was she able to do that?"

Carly told her: "Emma and I fucked her with several dildos, each bigger than the one before. Till she was stretched enough to take his cock up her asshole. If you are interested, we will prepare you to take him in your pussy?"

Becca who had been listening piped in saying: "No way either of you are going to fuck them."

Rich and I each dropped our loads and needed to take a break. As we sat back watching the action. Becca move in and started eating Emma's pussy. Jake took the opportunity to fuck Becca.

Kim, Leah, and Greta came to the pool and asked Rich and I if we were enjoying the view. I told them: "We were enjoying it more a while go when we were participating."

Greta wasted no time stripping off and started to eat Carly's cum dripping pussy. Jake pulled out of Becca and shot his load on her pussy and belly. He then went down and licked her clean.

Hans roared and shot his load covering Emma and Didi's faces and tits with his cum. The two of then started licking each other clean.

Franz told his wife: "Greta I am about to cum, do you want to take it or lick it off these two?"

She told him: "Paint their faces and I will lick them clean."

I didn't think it was possible but he shot off more cum than his brother. When he finished his wife went to work licking up all his cum.

Everybody took turns in the pool side showers. After which Kim reminded Becca about the session, she booked with her and Leah.

One of the staff gave Rich and I a message that Peter need to see us. Kim and Leah took Becca, Jake, and the twins to begin the session Becca had booked.

When we got to Peter's office he was on the phone. We stayed near the door while he finished on the phone. He hung up and told us: "Grab your go bags and passports. Don you need to take both of yours, you will use the Belgium one to travel from Miami. Then from Nassau to Costa Rica. Rich you will be his back up so you will fly on your U.S. passport and like before do not acknowledge each other.

Becca's ex-husband Ken is about to be indited and before that happens, he needs to leave the U.S. jurisdiction. Greta is securing a Diplomatic Belgium passport for him. He should have it by the time you meet him in Nassau.

Now off you go and safe travel."

I told Peter: "Our go bags are in the suite. Our wives are there with Becca doing the session."

He told us: "I already had your bags brought here; they are in the next room. Grab them and go to the helicopter."

When we got to Nassau Ken was not in his hotel. We called Peter and he told us where to find him. When we met up, he was a nervous wreck. He still didn't have the passport, because he had left the hotel.

Another call to Peter to inform him of the situation. He called back and told me the passport was at the hotel and a fax had been sent authorizing me to pick it up. That the FBI was there waiting to detain Ken before he could get the passport. I was to go to the manager's office to get it.

When I came out of the office two FBI agents wanted to ask me question. I flash my diplomatic passport and declined to answer any questions.

When I got to where Rich and Ken were waiting, the FBI had followed me. Rich caused a commotion with them acting like a drunk tourist. That allowed me to give the passport to Ken. When the FBI saw him, they told him they had a court order to hold him as a material witness. He showed them his Diplomatic Passport and I told them they had no authority to hold him.

They didn't know what to do so, they politely asked us to give them a few minutes to make a call for instructions. Ten minutes late a woman who identified her elf as being from the state department arrived. She showed her cadential to the agents. Then examined mine and Ken's diplomatic passports and told the FBI they could not detain us any further.

Ken and I cleared customs and immigration with just a wave. Rich would take a little longer. We boarded a private plane just before the door to the plane closed Rich made a dash to board. I hadn't notice them, but he did. The FBI had followed us to the airport. I would have loved to have seen their faces when they realized the drunk tourist that caused the commotion was with us. We dropped Ken off in Costa Rica and the plane brought us back to Miami.

We were back on the island the next afternoon. Peter told us: "The inditement was handed down and it was announced Ken's where abouts are unknown."

I said: "They must be afraid to admit they couldn't detain him."

Peter started to laugh and told us: "They never tried; those weren't real FBI agents. They work for me as does the woman that posed as being from the state department. I staged that so Ken feels more indented me. He has billions stashed in off shore accounts the government can't touch.

Unless Becca and the girls move to Costa Rica, he won't be able to pay his obligations to them."

I said: "Why didn't you fill us in that you were doing that?"

He told us: "I needed your reactions to be real. If you knew you may have acted differently."

Rich inquired: "Are our wives occupied at the moment?"

He told us: "I believe they are at the pool."

We found them with Becca, she was very upset about her ex-husband. She had checked with her bank and her broker and found out everything had been frozen because of her husband.

I told her: "You should talk to Peter; I am sure he will know how to help you."

Leah asked: "Where did you two disappear to overnight?"

Rich told her: "We had to run an important errand for Peter. Just routine stuff."

We went to got something to eat and our wives treated us to blowjobs. Saying they needed to rest their pussies for their next session. When we left them, we ran into Ed and Katie.

Katie told us: "I am so happy you two brought us here. I never imagined I would enjoy having so much sex and be paid to do it. Late yesterday I did a session with a woman and her black lover.

Ed was there and watched the whole thing. When the black guy came in my pussy and Ed went to eat his cum out of me. The guy told Ed to suck his cock clean and he did it. Turns out we are both bi-sexual."

Ed was blushing but said: "I had a black roommate in college. He made me suck him off almost every night. It was something I grew to enjoy. Katie admitted to me that she and her roommate use to eat each other's pussies."

Katie then asked me about Kim's gang bang: "Ed told me your wife did a gang bang with fifteen black men. That it was recorded and she was offered a great deal of money to release it on the web. Do you still have the information from the company that was going to pay her? I want to do it and Ed is all for it. He even wants to help keep the guys hard and suck them clean."

I told her: "I will have Kim talk to you about it."

Then I had another thought and asked her: "How do you feel about being paid but it not recorded? It would be with very rich and powerful people. The money you would make what you are doing here seem small. It will take place in Manhattan. It would you do it about one week every three weeks to once a month."

Before she replied Ed said: "Can I be there to watch and also be of service?"

I told them: "I am sure there are people that would enjoy paying for that."

Katie asked: "Would I still be able to do the gang bang video for the internet?"

I told her: "Truthfully it may make you more in demand or it may make you less desirable."

She said: "It sounds exciting and easy money; We I will talk to Kim and think about it."

Rich and I decided to go to the resort to get massages at the spa and to check in with Mal. We needed to kill an hour before our massages so we decided to get facials. Both Kim and Leah are always saying how good their faces feel after getting one. So, we figured we would try it.

After, we decided this was something we would be doing again. The two girls that gave us our massages were Asian and looked to be in their early twenties. They started by stroking our cocks which surprised us.

Rich asked: "Why are you doing that now and we didn't ask you for a happy ending."

The girl with Rich said: "We feel this relieves more stress so you can relax more and enjoy your massage."

Who were we to argue so, we relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. They were right, after I shot my load, I was very relaxed and enjoyed my massage more than any massage I had ever had before.

We wanted to tip them well but we only had twenty bucks between us, after paying for the massage. So, we arranged with the woman in charge to give each girl a hundred-dollar tip and we would get the money to her as soon as we got back to Peters.

As we were about to leave Mal walked in. He asked: "What are you guys doing here? Don't you get enough pussy at Peter's?"

Rich explained: "We came to get a massage and were so happy with the service, we wanted to give the girls that worked on us a hundred -dollar tip each."

Mal said: "I got it, I owe you two for helping me out with that couple the other day."

We both thanked him and the three of us headed to the bar by the pool. When we got our drinks and we found a table away from the crowd.

Mal said: "A mutual friend has told me your wives are going to set up a bordello in New York City. This friend also said they want to set up hidden cameras for security, I can help with that.

I have done this for others, the cameras lens is the size of the back end of a common pin. The server is not on site, so there is nothing to be discovered."

I asked him: "Is this mutual friend someone I introduced you too? It's Emma, isn't it?"

He told me: "Yes, it is Emma, she and I are moving to the states."

I asked: "What about Carly, is she going too?"

He said: "Carly is staying, she spends most of her free time with Peter."

Rich asked him: "What are you going to be doing?"

He told us: "A photo studio specializing in special sessions like I do here. But also find talent that is interested in doing main stream porn. I have been working with the porn company that wanted to release Kim's gang bang video.

I have already recruited three wives to work for them. Don, Kim's sister is one of them. The company is producing cuckold videos, starting with the husband wanting to see her with another man. Then with two men, the third he is licking her cum filled pussy. Next, she does her first black man, again he eats her out after.

The fifth he sucks her black lover clean before licking her clean. The final He is her fluffer during a ten-man black gang bang. He also does clean up on everyone."

I told him: "I will let our wives know about you being able to install the cameras."

Rich told him: "Ed and Katie, that we helped you out with. If she doesn't work with our wives, she may very well be interested in working in the cuckold porn gig. They are both bi-sexual and each didn't know that about the other till they did their first session at Peter's."

We finished our drinks and headed back to Peter's. When we got there, we found Greta by the pool sunning nude. She waved us over to join her.

She told us: "Franz, Hans, and I have been talking about your wives using the condo I own on the top floor of the building where Hans lives.

Because of my job it is protected by diplomatic immunity. There are three bedrooms so, they can work out of two and use the third for their own sleeping needs.

I have told them about it and they told me they have two others so far and maybe a third to work with them. Ideally they want a total of eight of them working. That way they only need to work thirteen weeks a year. They will each need to fill out paper work that makes them aides to the Embassy. That way they have diplomatic status.

We left Greta and headed to the kitchen for some food. Becca was there with her twins and the girls were very upset.

Rich asked them: "What's wrong?"

Didi said: "Mom says we must move to Costa Rica. We don't want to we don't speak Spanish and all our friends are here. Because of what our father did he can no longer support us."

Becca said: "Peter told them he has two gay clients that need to marry women for appearance's sake. They can marry them they will only have to attend several functions a year. Other than that, what they do is open to whatever they want. Two million a year, condos, cars, and credit cards. They do not need to spend any of the two million."

Rich said: "That sounds like one hell of a deal, why not take it?"

Anne asked us: "Are the two women that were with mom, Jake and us your wives?"

I said: "Yes, did you also enjoy them?"

She replied: "Yes, they taught us the joy of sex with another woman. Is it true they are going to set up a whore house in Manhattan? The reason I am asking is, would they let us be whore there?"

Before I could say anything Beca shouted at them: "You too are not going to sell your bodies, you won't need the money."

Didi said: "Mom, we know you made porn when dad started his business and that you turned tricks also. We found your videos online and your bio. That said you also worked as an escort."

Anne added: "We are both natural blondies, no one else in the family is. Mom, we realized dad didn't knock you up with us. Given when we were born it was either some porn stud or one of you dates as an escort."

Didi again spoke and told her mother: "It is not the money; it is the thrill that someone is willing to pay to have sex with us. In your bio it quotes you as saying. 'It is the thrill that someone was willing to pay to spend time with me and pay even more to have sex with me that I enjoyed most about being an escort'. We want to have that same thrill."

I then told Becca: "The clients our wives will be entertaining are Diplomates, corporate executives and the richest of the rich. The condo they will be using has diplomatic status and they will be considered diplomatic aides.

The only government agency that can do anything is the state department. That is not likely to happen."

Becca agreed to what her girls wanted to do. She was going to move to Costa Rico and stay with her ex till she decided what was best for her. It was the only way he could provide support for her.

I asked the twins: "Why not marry the two gay clients of Peter's. It is easy money and my wants married women. They will be working with their wedding and engagement rings on their ring finger."

Becca told her daughters: "Don has a point, if you don't like turning tricks. You both will still be well off."

So, now our wives had two more whores to work in their little venture, they only needed one more. That person turned out to be closer than we imagined.

The day had come for us to leave for home. We had gathered in the dining room for breakfast. There were twelve of us, I was surprised that Mal had joined us.

Peter said to Kim: "Greta has told me you have things set up to start your endeavor in two weeks. Do you have any prospects for you eighth employee?"

Kim responded: "Partner not employee, we will all be partners. The funds collected will go into one account, then the expenses will be paid the remaining money will be divided equally."

Emma said: "I would love to be one of your partners."

Leah told her: "We are only interested in another married woman whose husband is into his wife not only having sex with others, but is also ok with her being paid to do it."

Emma raised her left hand, on which was a diamond and a wedding band.

Kim asked her: "When did that happen?"

Emma told us: "A little over a month ago, I haven't been wearing them with all the guests around so as to not be answering questions."

Kim then asked her: "Who's the lucky guy or girl?"

Mal raised his left hand on his ring finger was a wedding band.

I asked; "Who else knew?"

Peter and Carly both raised their left hands, they also were wearing wedding bands. Carly with a diamond that matched Emma's.

Kim asked them: "When did the romance start for the four of you?"

Peter spoke and told us: "The girls missed the last boat off the Island. I had invited Mal to stay here so he brought them here. Given that I enjoy the company of young beautiful women. I welcomed them with open arms.

There are a few small farms on the island so food was not a problem. The girls handled the cooking and cleaning, Mal and I helped when needed. I guess it was about nine months into our living arrangement that we seemed to realize. We had become more like two couples than a foursome of sex partners.

We were spending more time with the same person. Don't get me wrong we still enjoyed the four of us having sex together. Just at the end of the day, Emma and Mal spent their nights together and Carly and I slept together. When we decided to get married, I contacted my friends at Trident Jewelers and bought the rings."

Emma added: "Mal and I have decided to move to the states and set up a photo studio. It will be much like to one here, except It will be geared more towards shooting couple."

Mal then said: "Given that my wife will be working once every four weeks in Manhattan, Long Island seems a good choice to set up for business. Near the Hamptons where we can be close to the richest, but just far away so they won't be concerned with running into family or friends."

Three months later Greta had gotten the women their Belgium Passports and they were registered with the State Department as aides for the Belgium Embassy. Mal and Emma opened their studio and word of mouth helped to make it a success. Kim and Leah were the first to work at the condo. When all the women had work one week, they realized this endeavor was going to be more popular than they thought.

They had planned on working from eleven AM till ten PM. They had an immediate back up. Greta found a solution; she pitched in and three of the women at the embassy also joined in. The three were married with husbands that traveled on embassy business two to three weeks a month.

Since Greta and the others from the embassy all lived in Manhattan. The hours changed to nine AM till twelve PM. Kim and the other girls would work from nine AM till six PM. Then Greta and the other women from the embassy took turns working till closing.

It became apparent they would have to move to a larger place. Again, Greta found the solution, one of her many sexual partners, was a real estate broker. He had a client that needed a loss to offset his capital gains to lower his tax liability. The building had eight units and underground parking. There were twenty-four parking spaces, the two first floor units had been offices so, they had required the extra parking spaces.

Greta sold the condo and bought the building. The diplomatic status transferred from the condo to the new four-story building. Greta and the embassy women moved into four of the units. Kim set up one of the first-floor units to use as her office and to stay in when I was traveling so, she could fill in when needed. One of the third-floor units and the fourth-floor units were use to entertain clients. Each unit had three bedrooms each with its own bathroom except the first-floor units which were two-bedroom units with a study instead of a third bedroom.

Leah attended her high school reunion and reconnected with some of her old friends. She shared a suite with three of them, Jane, Terri, and Lynn. One night after too much to drink, they started to tell each other secrets about themselves.

Jane and Terri admitted they were having extra marital sex with their husbands being ok with it. Lynn admitted she worked in a massage parlor off and on to help pay the bills. When pressed she told them it was the places policy to only give hand jobs, but she and the other girls would give blow jobs to the big tippers. Her husband had suggested if she let some of them fuck her, she could get bigger tips.