Wife's Reunion

Story Info
Wife and her former lover.
6.3k words
4.33
86.8k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcfirst
kcfirst
434 Followers

A friend asked me to stop for a beer after work. We were on our second, to be my last, when another acquaintance sat down at the bar, on the other side of me. We knew each other only casually, and for lack of anything else to say, he asked, "are you and Pam going to the 15-year high school reunion?"

++++++

The Pam mentioned is 37; my wife of 13 years and mother of my two boys, Jake 11, and Sam 9. She is a doll, slim 5'6" with raven hair; that always amazes me how it shines in the sunlight. We met in our senior year of college, and married right after graduation. Pam has always worked, except for a brief time off giving birth to each of the boys.

My work allows me to do it on line from almost anywhere, so I rent a small office, and have a shared secretary/assistant. This is how we ended up back in Pam's home town after college. My parents are divorced and live in different states, and Pam wanted to be close to her family. We were married here, and have lived here ever since.

++++++

"Oh, do you know my wife?"

"Yea, Pam and I graduated high school together. I'd be surprised if she didn't show up at the reunion. It's usually well attended. On the 10th reunion it seemed like the whole damn class was there."

"I hadn't heard about it, but I'll ask her when I get home. When is it?"

"It's a week from Friday in the convention center. I'm sure Pam knows all about it. She's on the planning committee. In fact, she's the one that's been sending out all the correspondence and received all the RSVPs. She's been a busy girl."

"I'll ask her about it tonight."

"Well, I've got to get going. Good to see you again. Have a nice day!"

"That evening, after dinner, I asked, "Hey Hun, a guy was at the bar after work tonight. He said something about your 15th year reunion coming up. Is that something we're going to?"

"Oh, I'd almost forgotten about it. Thanks for reminding me. I sent in an RSVP a month or so ago, for one person. I knew you wouldn't have any interest in hanging around with a bunch of strangers. I guess I'll run over for a few minutes to see if any of my old friends are there. Usually very few people show up.

That seemed strange. I wasn't invited, and she almost forgot about it, yet it sounds like she was the prime mover for the reunion. The guy at the bar said it's always well attended; Pam says almost nobody shows up.

Saturday Pam had to work, so on a hunch I pulled out her old high school yearbooks. First, I looked through the individual pictures. Pam was a doll back then also. She hasn't lost her figure, and her raven hair is just as pretty now as it was then, although a lot shorter.

Next, I started looking through all the pictures of individuals and groups of students, the kind you see in every yearbook; showing student organization photos, or students doing stupid things. There was one picture of a group of students lined up for an award. Pam was one of them, and was holding hands with a guy. There was another, apparently taken at a homecoming pep rally. It was a group of students, and what looked like the same guy had his arm around Pam.

I then found the guy's picture in the alphabetized individual photos: 'Ray Walker'.

I then opened Pam's junior yearbook. I only found one picture of Pam. There was Ray Walker next to her. They were standing so close they had to be at least, very close friends.

So, I'm assuming that Pam and Ray Walker were an item for at least the last two years of high-school.

Could he be the reason I'm not invited to the reunion?

I needed to talk to the guy at the bar, Pam's classmate that told me about the reunion. Unfortunately, I couldn't even remember his name.

Taking a chance on him being a regular at the bar, I stopped by after work. After two beers he hadn't shown up so I went home. The next night, half way through my second beer, there he was. He didn't sit by me this time, so I moved to an open barstool next to him. Luckily, he wasn't meeting anyone, and welcomed the conversation. We chatted about several things, then I lied and said Pam had talked about an old flame named Ray Walker, "did he know him?"

"Yea, Ray and Pam were exclusive through all four grades, as far as I know. I don't remember ever seeing either with anyone else."

"Ray is one of our success stories. He's married, a few kids, and his father-in-law owns a large tech company in Seattle. Ray is now executive VP, and will take over when Daddy-in-law retires. He's probably about 5'10', maybe 170, or was, 5 years ago at the last reunion. He's a good-looking guy. Ray's family doesn't live in town any more, but as I remember they had some money. I'm sure he'll be at this reunion. He always comes" After another beer I told him I enjoyed the conversation, but had to get home. I asked for a business card this time, so I at least knew his name, 'Barry', and how to contact him.

When I got home, Pam was making dinner. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, patted her butt, and went to the computer. I googled Ray Walker, and he popped right up.

My friend Barry was very accurate; Ray was married to Nancy, three kids, VP of large tech company.

When Pam and I were in college, I don't remember her mentioning any steady boyfriends, before me. I know she was popular, but she didn't talk about any long-term relationships. I didn't really know her well before we got together at a mutual friend's party. We hit it off, and became exclusive very quickly.

Ray Walker didn't go to our college. He went to Yale, per google.

Could it be that she had a steady boyfriend before me, but he was at Yale?

Could it be that her boyfriend at Yale, instead of being true to Pam, met and got engaged to his current wife, Nancy, who just happens to have a very rich and influential father?

Could it be that's why Pam became available for me to date and later marry?

Could it be that I was a rebound from a lover that dropped her?

Could it be that they are still in love?

I found Pam's cell phone on the table being charged. I know her password, so I looked through her call history. She had at least 30 to and from the Seattle area, all the same number, in the last month. Quite a coincidence that Mr. Walker lives in the Seattle area. I made a note of the number, quite likely Ray Walker's cell.

The next morning, I called my office, and told my secretary/assistant I wouldn't be in all morning. As soon as Pam left for work, I got on her computer. I don't know why she even uses passwords. She keeps a list of them on an excel sheet. I checked her computer files; there was one titled reunion. Damn, there were three full sheets of names under the title, 'coming'.

I ran down the list until I found Ray Walker. Next to his name under the heading 'Number attending' was the number "1". Wifey Nancy isn't coming! No big surprise there.

One more thing to do to verify my suspicions. I called my assistant back, and asked her to use her personal phone to call the number Pam called so frequently in Seattle, and to no big surprise, the person answered "Ray Walker". She said," sorry, wrong number" and hung up. Being such a big shot, I'm surprised he even answered an unidentified number. He must have recognized the area code.

I now knew there was something going on between Pam and her former boyfriend Ray Walker. It concerned the 15-year reunion. Maybe he's also on the planning committee. Maybe all those phone calls were related to planning the event.

On the other hand, if it was related to planning the event, why didn't she ask me if I wanted to go? Why didn't she talk about all the work she had been doing for the reunion? Why did she downplay the event as being almost nothing?

I went online to 'Spy Shop' and bought two voice activated recorders and one tracking device, rush delivery. I put a recorder in our home office, and one under the driver's seat of Pam's car. The GPS tracking device went into a little hidden space in her trunk. I could now hear her half of a conversation, and I'd know where her car was. Not fail proof, but not bad.

Having a vague idea of what might be going on with this Ray Walker guy and my wife, I had to decide what I wanted to do about it. First of all, if she plans an affair, I might just get proof of infidelity, and maybe get custody of the boys in a divorce. Or I may try to stop it, before it happens. I came from a broken home, growing up with a single mother, and part time dad. It can work, but I want the best for my boys, and that sure as hell isn't best. If I discover that Pam and her old flame had sex at the 5th, or 10th reunion, or any other time after we got married, there won't be any discussion. It'll be automatic divorce.

I decided that initially I'd try to stop the affair; if that was in fact what they planned. I still had no proof. I could always change my mind, and go to plan 'B', divorce, if I discovered that would be best for the boys.

The proof of an imminent affair came two days later. On the car recorder I got Pam's half of a conversation:

"Hi, Hun! Yea, I'm almost ready for you. I've missed you a lot. God, it doesn't seem like 5 Years. It used to be so much easier, before you were with your wife, and I was with Tom. It'll be great to be alone with you, like we used to be in high school.

"You still coming in Thursday on Delta at 5:37? Yea, I'll be there to pick you up. Instead of out front, why don't we meet at Flanigan's bar in the airport. A couple of drinks to get reacquainted, before we go to the hotel.

"I've got a girlfriend covering for me on Thursday evening until about 8:00.

"Tom found out about the reunion. Some guy in a bar asked if he and I were going. No, he's not going, I told him I only reserved for one, and he wouldn't enjoy it anyway.

"I don't know how I'm going to get away for the whole night on Friday. I had it covered until Tom found out about the reunion. I'll think of something.!

"Yea, I've got to get going too. I can't wait to see you. Love you too!"

So, no more guessing games, she's planning on a little fuckfest for Thursday evening, and an all-nighter Friday, after the reunion. She'll have to come up with another plan for Friday night, since my buddy at the bar fucked up her first plan. I wonder what that plan was. Probably the old; calling me late, can't drive, too drunk, staying with girlfriend excuse.

Now I knew what I was working with. I had to keep her panties on her Thursday evening between 5:37 and 8:00,

and again, Friday all night. Shithead is apparently going home sometime Sunday.

I'll also have to do something 'with', or more likely 'to' said shithead, so this won't be a recurring problem.

Thursday was the day Mr. Walker was due in town, so I quit work early and drove by Pam's office. I didn't see her car, so I assumed she'd taken the afternoon off to shower, and get pretty for her beau. I drove home and there was her car in the drive.

I let the air out of one tire and the spare. then started driving toward the airport.

At about 5:00 I got a frantic call from Pam. "Can you come home! I have an old friend, that I promised to pick-up at the airport at 5:37 today, and I've got a flat tire. Could you come and fix the tire, and let me take your car please, please?"

"Hon, I just dropped my boss off at the airport, not more than 10 minutes ago. Call your friend and tell her I'll pick her up. What does she look like?"

There was quiet for what seemed a long time, as Pam tried to think of a way out. Finally, "it's not a 'she', it's a 'he', and we were to meet at Flanagan's bar for a quick drink; then I was going to drop him at his hotel on my way home."

"I said with a slight laugh, "that's even better. A man's more likely to tell me all the dirt about you and your high school friends."

"Give him a call and tell him to look for me at Flanagan's about 5:45. Text me his name and phone number."

I hoped she calls him from a phone I've got a recorder on. I can't wait to hear her half of that conversation.

As I walked into Flanagan's, a man at the bar waved to me. I walked to him and said "Ray?" He acknowledged and I said, "let's get a booth, and have a quick drink."

One drink turned into two. He seemed as anxious to learn about me as I was to learn about him.

After we seemed to know each other fairy well, I said, "why don't you cancel that hotel reservation, and spend the next couple of nights at our house. I would hate for you to be sitting around a hotel room alone. We can get Pam and go out to dinner tonight. Tomorrow night the two of you have that reunion. You can ride with Pam and not have to get transportation both ways. Maybe we can get in a round of golf tomorrow."

He put his hand up, "Oh no, that would be too much of an imposition. I insisted, maybe more than would be expected, but I believe in the old saying, "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Finally, he ran out of excuses.

I called Pam, and gave her the good news; that her friend agreed to be our guest for a couple of nights. I told her to get ready; the three of us were going out for dinner. Pam sounded confused! At this point, I didn't care if the two started thinking I was a little suspicious. It might make my job easier if they thought I was looking for any attempt to get together.

When we got home, Pam gave Ray a big hug, but kept it respectable. They talked while I went upstairs for a shower and change of clothes. Unfortunately, I didn't have a recorder in the living room, to hear what they talked about. I did however step into the garage on my way to shower, got the recorder from under the seat, and took that into the bathroom with me.

The recording was great. "Ray, I'm sorry, but my husband Tom is on his way to pick you up. My damned car has a flat. I called Tom to change cars with him, but he was close to the airport and said he would get you.

"He's 6'2", and about 195. He has your number, and I'll text you his. Damn, I'm sorry about this. I don't know how I'm going to meet you at your hotel this evening. We'll just have to make tomorrow evening at the reunion, and the rest of the night super special. Yea, I can't wait to see you either. Love you."

We went to dinner, then Ray suggested a little dancing, which I thought that was a good idea. I was starting to have a little fun being a 'fly in the ointment'.

I had the first dance with Pam, and made Ray wait while I kept her on the floor for a second one; then took her back for his turn. The two wannabe lovers kept their dances reasonable, but maybe a little closer than I would like.

When we got home, I expected Pam to suggest at some point, for me to go on to bed and she would be up shortly, but she didn't. I suspect, when they had the chat while I was showering, she mentioned, I was getting a little suspicious.

The next day I played golf with Ray, and managed to be with either Pam or Ray for almost the whole day.

I did make sure to get the recorder back into Pam's car.

I also got my air compressor out and put air in Pam's tire and spare. She needed her car to get them to the reunion; the car with the recorder and tracking device in it. I was going to need my car.

Calling my new buddy from the bar, Barry, I asked him to do me a big favor. I asked him to call me when the cocktails and dinner were complete, and the dancing started. He happily agreed, probably guessing what my concern was. He seemed intrigued, and would probably be watching Pam and Ray himself tonight.

Pam looked absolutely gorgeous for the reunion. She had on a dress I had never seen before, showing more cleavage than I have ever seen her showing, and a slit up the side that, if she sat down, would show what I am sure would be new panties, and I have no doubt the panties would match her bra. She'd want to impress Mr. Walker later, when it all came off.

I must admit to quite a bit of jealousy watching the two of them get ready to go out together. Pam looked beautiful, and Ray Walker is a nice-looking guy. Knowing they were lovers for a long time before I met her, and knowing they planned to be again, really got to me. I wanted to throw him out of my house, and threaten him if he didn't stay away from Pam. I knew I couldn't do that until I found out what had happened between them since Pam and I got together over 13 years ago. All I could do at the time was promise myself that this wouldn't end well for Mr. Walker, and quite possibly for my wife.

Earlier I had called Pam's mother and made arrangements for her to take the boys for the night; so, I dropped them off, then sat around waiting for Barry's call. I paced the floor, ate some leftovers, had one mixed drink, watched tv, paced the floor again. Jealousy can be a very strong emotion.

Finally, the call came. Barry was really getting into this private eye stuff. He described how Pam and Ray sat together, and he thought at one time Ray's hand was on Pam's thigh, inside the slit in her dress.

He said the dance music had just started, and Pam and Ray were dancing pretty close.

Having gotten dressed while waiting for Barry's call, I jumped in the car and went to the reunion.

Damn, there were a lot of people there. It took me 10 minutes to find Pam and Ray. They hadn't seen me yet so I just stood back and watched, as they were dancing as close as they could get, with his cock rubbing her leg, and her leg had to be increasing the size of his cock.

They didn't seem to be at all concerned that people they knew might be watching, as his hand gravitated down to her ass.

Deciding that it was time they knew for sure I was suspicious; I walked up, took his hand, and forcibly moved it up to her waist, then said "cutting in", as I moved Ray aside, and started dancing with Pam. She didn't immediately recognize me, thinking it was just someone actually cutting in. I finished the dance, then walked Pam back to the table where Ray was sitting; telling her "thanks for the dance," then walked away, blending into the crowd. I got a drink from the bar, then walked back to where I could see them, still sitting at the table, in deep conversation.

Both Pam and Ray danced with several people through the evening. Pam was especially popular with the guys. How could she not be, with the dress she had on, what there was of it.

The next time Ray and Pam danced; they kept a respectable separation. I didn't go back to their table, or dance with Pam again all evening, and Pam didn't come to the bar where I was either, although she did wave a few times. I'm sure she was afraid to get too close to me, for fear that I'd be really pissed about that hand gripping her ass on the dance floor. I could see them most of the time, and didn't care whether they could see me or not.

Barry found me some time later, and we chatted about several things, but mostly Pam and Ray.

About 12:00 the place was thinning out. Glancing at their table, it appeared Pam and Ray were getting ready to go, as Pam glanced over to where I was, and blew me a kiss. There was no doubt where they were going. With me being aware of when they left, they wouldn't chance going anywhere but home. Just to be sure, I activated the GPS on my cell phone as I headed for my car.

They were on their way home, and I'd be about three minutes behind.

Ray must have heard me open the garage door. He came into the garage just as I got out of my car. "Man, I want to apologize for that dance you saw when you came in tonight. I guess I had a little too much booze with dinner. When we got back to the table, Pam gave me hell for dancing so close, and getting a little handsy."

Yea, I thought, what bullshit, she didn't seem to have a problem with where your hands were when you were dancing.

"I understand. It's easy to get carried away when you're dancing with a pretty girl, especially one dressed like Pam was tonight."

kcfirst
kcfirst
434 Followers
12