All Comments on 'Wife's Reunion'

by kcfirst

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One piss out copeout

What is with American males?? U see ur wife planning on cuckolding u..and instead of confronting her u wait and see..and u wait and see..and u wait and see..or u keep gathering more and more info to use in a divorce where it will anyway be no fault..

U wait for months watching her infidelities waiting for the right opportunity to revenge...u continue to have sex with her despite!! Have I said it all?? Why the fuck can’t u guys man up and ask /confront the cheating (or to be)spouse at the start itself? Makes no sense ..unless u guys get off on the pain of getting cuckolded or love the drama leading to it...any man worth his name would fight furiously to protect his family...even if it means confronting the spouse and making her see her error rather then giving her more rope to gang herself!!!

Can’t understand this carp mentality!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Making the bastard pay big time! I would still monitor wife in the future.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ray was a total coward.

For a man with a Yale education and holding down the VP position with a big firm, he sure seemed to have no backbone. Most men would get to the airport and call the police. They go back out to the well, find Ray's phone and arrest Tom on a variety of charges. Ray's problems are solved as Tom goes to jail and all the evidence he has ends up in the police evidence room. Just saying. And why would Tom stay married to a lying, cheating slut? That made no sense either.

2 stars

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Nice story! It was a refreshing change that he managed to stop the wife from destroying their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get DNA tests of your boys

Particularly the 9 year old

mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
Bravo

Threw a wrench into the works and put the fear of God into them. Now he needs to keep an eye out until his kids are eighteen. After that, I would say cut your losses but maybe she reforms.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Well done!

A tight, well worked plot.

With close attention on details.

The reconciliation isn't unreasonable.

I would call it a 50-50.

That's good enough to call this a strong story.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Which reunion?

At 37 should have been her 20th

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

If you have a bitter, resentful attitude towards women then you might enjoy this.

LazylonerLazylonerover 3 years ago

Wow, I have to say the wife in this story must have been abnormally stupid. It's her 15th year high school reunion and she's 37. that means she was 22 when she graduated high school.

A MENSA member she was not.

Sorry, just had to point out this error. I thought it funny. The rest of the story.... it was, what it was.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 3 years ago
A save at the end...

... normally give any RAAC story 2 stars but gave this one 3 because of the last paragraph. Again, nice save.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally a real man

He found out about it and stopped it. The btb guys all let them destroy the family. Remember if you let it happen you are a cuc.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 3 years ago

Excellent story, Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This a variation on a common theme that is well done

Ignore the "critics". Good job for this category. Thanks

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 3 years ago

Lazy loner

Pam is 18 at graduation, four years for secondary education. Was with Ray in High school plus two years college, gets dumped by Ray, meets husband Tom when senior at college. Gets married right after graduation. Pam had intentions to cheat, first reunion recently married but husband not there, didn’t even know of reunion ! Second reunion still married, husband still not around, still in the dark about reunion. Third time reunion comes around Tom is clued in by Barry. Tom wife plans to cheat, with hiding the reunion buying the “dress”, she is just a slut waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She disrespected him for the entire marriage. She definitely carried a torch for Ray. I like a reconciliation but christ, I don't know how the husband can feel anything but a rebound, a conciliation prize. The only reason she wasn't with Ray is because he didn't live there. No amount of counseling is going to fix that.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Two others have said what I was going to say: She's 37, and it's her 15th High School reunion?

"I'm sure Pam knows all about it. She's on the planning committee." - He's "sure" she knows all about it? He KNOWS she knows all about it!

"Is that something we're going to?" - No, she's working on a reunion that she's not going to.

She's receiving the RSVP's, but sent one in?

Okay, the dates are all fucked up, she has to be 32, not 37. But they live in her hometown, so there's no travel to the reunion. They've been married 13 years, the last reunion was five years ago, again in THEIR town, why wouldn't he have gone? Presumably no overnights, when could she do anything, even if he wasn't there?

No, not the spy gear! Just ask her WTF is going on.

I still can't see any reason for him not going to local reunions. I could understand if they didn't live in her hometown and travel was involved, but there wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Which reunion?

Ray tells Tom that he had his fingers in Pam's cooch after the first reunion. In her letter to Tom, Pam says she and Ray did some heavy petting in his hotel room after the 5th reunion. Tom laid out the condition to Pam that her and Ray's stories better match. First reunion vs fifth reunion. Doesn't seem they agree, unless by first reunion Ray meant the first time both of them were there. I wonder if Ray and Pam did pull the wool over Tom's eyes after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay

Although she lied repeatedly, showed tremendous disrespect for her husband, and certainly carried out an emotional affair. I doubt I would have ever been able to trust her again.

You have a bad writing habit of using semi-colons inappropriately. For example:

"I have no excuse other than; I guess I was trying to reclaim some of my youth. I've tried to think it through, and I've concluded; the reunions have been my way of reliving my high school days."

Neither of those semi-colons should have been used. I strongly suggest you stop using semi-colons altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad math

The story starts with them being 37 and it is Pam’s 15 year high school reunion.

37 - 15 = 22

How dumb is Pam that she did not finish high school until the age most people are finishing college?

The last throw away paragraph saved the story but I still gave 1 star for the bad math

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
One of your best efforts!

Well laid out plot/storyline that had y heart pounding in places. As for one of the "anon" comments, he was never a cuckold and as a devoted family person myself with 5 kids, I can appreciate the weight keeping the family together when looking at a divorce. Keep up the good work and continue to grow your craft.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

OK, so if I get this right, she half ass cheated at 5 year and now had planned to go full boar at the fifteen. He makes a malicious save to keep her virtue and life goes on after that. Bull Shit.

She would not attend any social gatherings, reunions, Christmas parties, company picnics, etc. unless I was with her; for the duration of her counseling. So she goes to six months of counseling and is proclaimed cured so he doesn't need to go to anymore parties with her. Bull Shit.

I was not a math Major, but if she is 37 and it is her 15 year reunion, she was 22 when she graduated high school. If Tom and Pam met in their senior year of college and got married after graduation she would have been 26 and if you add 13 years of marriage to that shes 39.

Now the simple math person in me would have had her graduate high school at 18, college at 22, so now if you add 13 years of marriage she is 35.

If your numbers don't add up nothing else will.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

15th high school and being 37, oops; who is the 9yr olds daddy? Only redeeming line was the last - ouch....

/

4*, due to poor math! Hooyah, salute...

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

Other than the timing, I thought this was a decent story plot and well written.

MFH

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

You wrote the husband in such a detached way, objective and sometimes amused by the problem and his role in it, that he comes off as almost a sociopath. Where is the passion? He's all calculation. Good story, but the husband reads like a machine.

VinastodaVinastodaover 3 years ago
It is

I'll say this it wasn't bad, but it wasn't something that I'd write home to Mama about. You hit all the formulas. Stranger contacts husband, suspicious husband, wife downplays event, husband intervenes, wives sorrowful confession, husbands retribution. Yep you hit every one of them. I like the story and no I am not bitter or resentful to 95% of the women in the world. Just the ones that are willing the cheat and destroy their families for instant gratification.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Is the wife mentally challenged?

That’s the only way I can make this work. And why would she say “love you” to her ex boyfriend that she hasn’t seen for years?

The story got stupid and stayed there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good potential but......

This is a site for SEX stories -- not someone auditioning for "Lifeline" or Walt Disney.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read

Enjoyable story,liked the zinger at the end.

gp302gp302over 3 years ago
Saving a marriage

Finally a story about a man trying to save his marriage and his family. He stopped the possible affair rather than waiting for the affair to happen and gathering evidence for a "successful" divorce.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

It's great to have a brilliant new writer on Literotica. Five stars from me and looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! What?

The guy takes her back as long as she does these his list of requirements.

Can see that really working out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Decent story and read. Thanks for the offering.

The wife’s infidelity was serial in nature, ie spread out over a number of years and was confined to the same past lover from High School. As recounted in the story, the wife and her former lover would me up every numbers of years at their mutual High School reunion and basically try to recapture their youthful romance engaging in just about everything but penetrative intercourse. At least that’s the wife’s story from her written note to the husband.

Reconciliation is one of the oblivious outcomes of these kind of stories and is an acceptable resolution as any of the other options available but as in any ending it should not be rushed, skimped on or just summarized just to get to the conclusion of the story In fact, a reconciliation resolution would in itself would be the third act in the story of the story arc and as such should consume a good portion of the story. One good roll in the hay and a couple of marriage counseling sessions isn’t going to make it magically happen and bring about “and they lived happily ever after”.

People decide to stay together after infidelity for a myriad of reasons which equal or exceed the reasons people decide to cheat in the first place. I think people have to realize that its not going to be the same relationship as before it’s got to be a new one. Sure, you have a shared past and experiences but you don’t step back into the same relationship like an old pair of shoes you have to build a new relationship because look where the last took you to and most people wouldn’t want to go through that again.

Besides the individual counseling for the wife there should been counseling for the husband as well as well as joint session together to figure where they are, where the want to be and how they’re going to get there together. The both have to be on the same page as to what’s acceptable in the relationship and what isn’t and definitely agree upon what’s a deal breaker. Anything is negotiable in a relationship but the parties have to agree on what the ground rules are and be committed to living by those rules. Likewise, both parties need to show the proper respect for the other party and they need to reevaluate their relationship on a regular basis. If situations change or the interest of the parties change on either side then by all means have the dignity and respect to always talk to the other person in the relationship before acting on anything that goes outside the rules that the relationship are based on.

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
Kudos

for actually having hubby take action in advance. All the RAAC and BTB bases were covered, but I didn't understand hubby stalking around the reunion after making it known he was there. Even without the tapes being revealed, wife knows she has hidden Ray's presence from hubby, and she didn't tie together the flat tires, hubby being near airport, hubby crashing the reunion, etc.? Seems like he would've sat at their table, and/or she would've dragged him to it to save face. How does she keep dancing and sitting with only Ray after her hubby has dragged Ray's hand off her ass?

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Anons Suck

Love all of the famous Anons whining and crying about this story. I liked it. Husband found a problem and he resolved the problem. Nice touch sending the information he had to asswipes wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story but...

She got off easy. So she almost does the guy at the first reunion, goes to second but does nothing, but for third she plans to have sex with him. She lies to her husband about who attends the reunions, lies about him not being invited, tries to find a way to get to the guys pants even when she thinks hubby is on to them. SO all the planning and deceit is OK because she does counseling for 3 months. I would have ZERO trust in her and I couldn't stand the sight of her at that point.

Even if we stayed together I would tell her parents and play the audio, Everyone we knew would be aware of her actions and see how she deals with people knowing her character. Even the kids would learn about it.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Typical

Well written, leaving a lot of questions. Seems like he started paying attention just in the nick of time.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

4* You lost a star due to your horrible punctuation and math. You saved 3 stars by using the gun and well for scumbag Ray. Recon with wife was okay, but I would never trust her again. He needs to keep the recorders and GPS just in case.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

last line made the story for me. well written

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Hallelujia! A RAAC story where the snake gets punished!

Ok, so I know a RAAC story is about reconcilliation, but I am still looking for the words of the acronym.

VERY glad to see that the snake got so payback. As someone said below, "great save" because the immediate reconciliation with the wife didn't make sense to me.

Thanks for writing the story and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Believable, shorter story will all the elemets

Nice story where the husband intervened to save his marriage. Wife was brain dead and lucky she got a second chance. Loved how he used the flat tire to rope the guy in, stay at house, play golf, the works.

A suggestion, story could have been better showing more of both their discomfort while together, and in the run up to the party.

When presented the ultimatum, she folded and good she got a counselor. Make the reconciliation effort believable and he gets the guy in the end.

Nice effort and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

"It wouldn't be in anybody's best interest to break up our family."

Except how do you go on from there? Once betrayed, trust is gone. What respect was there to begin with? She lied to her husband and if it wasn't for a complete accident of meeting some guy who knew her and her old boyfriernd, she'd have fucked him.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Yeah, she did not excel in HS, but made up for it in college. Graduated in two years and screwed Ray for two of them before he transferred to Yale. Don’t see that very often. She had also doubled up on boyfriends, because she was Hubby’s GF those same two years. Maybe that is why Ray transferred.

Very odd for Hubby to break up the ‘hand on ass’ by moving Ray’s hand without her realizing the cut-in was Hubby. Unreported when she DID notice Hubby was there, but she never left her escort to go over to the bar and invite Hubby to his and her table. Good Manners! ... ‘Dance and go home with who brung ya!’

Gotta go with a highly-matching story that both told ... Ray and Sweetie would not have synchronized that before-hand! BUT, that story is as implausible as the simultaneous four-way agreement to NOT swap in the movie ‘Bob & Carol and Ted & Alice.’

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I like lonewolf's comment about the last paragraph helping the score. I was already scoring you high because of the actions the husband took in meeting Ray and interfering with their fun. The "well" talk was good for the story too. She certainly seemed ready to go through with cheating, but who knows what would have happened. She got off too easy, but I still have you a *5 even with the RAAC.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Kinda overkill since they never did anything and I doubt would have, destroying Ray was too much. What he did in the car I liked, but hurting Ray’s family made him no better than Ray in my opinion.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

Kc1st

Unlike some others, I read your story for the enjoyment it provided; I was not disappointed.

I think this is your third that I’ve read and enjoyed. Thanks.

The time-line problem pointed out by one reader is quite legit for all who read looking for an excuse to complain, so you might want to keep that in mind for future stories. At least take comfort on this: “You ain’t the first writer to fall into this trap and you won’t be the last.” My first such screw-up was putting a 327 engine in a Chevy at least one year before GM got around to doing it. Since then I’ve paid more attention to my dates but can’t swear I haven’t made other such boo-boos.

I find all your stores I’ve read thus far to be very entertaining. Thanks! cd

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

It seems Pam and Ray are poor planner.

Staying under one roof, for two nights, they could not make it ,"unbelievable".

Even with all cautions husband could have been lure into 'over-drinking' by sexy Pam

Otherwise 'drugs' are in plenty

Feel bad as they failed to " RE-UNITED"

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 3 years ago

Thanks for the entertaining read! Always fun to think of just how far should a husband go to stop a possible affair. Thanks again. Looking forward to your next story!

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plot holes abound

What kind of person, nevermind wife and mother talks like that to an old flame unless they are already doing the dirty. She purposely excludes the husband to the reunion why? Is she embarrassed of him, or want to keep him in the dark about her affair. Oh that's right, there was no affair, just a almost one. She was emotionally cheating, and was the dancing passing the boyfriend test. Nope. He showed up to be the convient cockblocker, but did she spend any time with him, nope. Just more bad plotlines to allow a woman to behave badly. She will just find someone else to do the nasty with, and you will still be a cuckold. Good luck with that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a bad story,

U got the reunion messed up by 5years. Informing Rays wife and Father in law was point on. He was trying to score at every reunion. It didn’t happen . But would have if he didn’t intercede . So your now living with a potential cheater, getting caught probably straightened her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
High school? College?

1st paragraph: "are you and Pam going to the 15-year high school reunion?"

<P>

2nd paragraph: The Pam mentioned is 37.

<P>

Until you final, explicitly, had her say the dated through high school and the first two years of college, you kept fluctuating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How the hell

Is such a poor story so highly scored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was odd that Pam and Ray left the reunion together

After Pam's husband showed up, it would seem natural that she leaves with him, especially since he saw the dirty dancing. Other than that nitpick, I enjoyed it.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Nice story, Mr. First. You know, I think I’d prefer a partner who cheats during the first three months of a relationship. Then you just move on without all the fuss. Don’t want one of these spawns of Satan who wait 10 years, you got kids and family involvement. Then they cheat on you.

You divorce, but now you gotta go and sacrifice a goat on the grave of your great grandfathers to apologize for introducing them to a hoe. Be like, do you know how much a goat costs? Do you!!?

Write another, please. Randi.

BumkneeBumkneeover 3 years ago
good

I really like that the husband decided to prevent the sexual liaison between his wife and her former boyfriend, rather than just watching from afar as his world disintegrated. Good Work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Which reunion?" - Many reunions at least start with five year intervals, 5th, 10th, 15th, etc. So the 5th year reunion would have been the first reunion.

@MormonJack - RAAC means Reconciliation At Any/All Costs, and is NOT the same as a reconciliation. In a reconciliation, the cheater has to suffer the consequences of the cheating, and has to work to get the marriage back. In a RAAC, the cheater pays no consequences, does nothing to deserve getting the marriage back, but is welcomed back anyway.

I still don't see why hubby wouldn't go to a local reunion.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Great Story

I have to disagree with Timriv about what happened to Ray and his family. Ray spent 15 years trying to get into his high school lover Pam's panties and most likely would have succeeded if her husband didn't discover their plans. Ray didn't give a crap about their family if she was caught by her husband he only cared about himself and the arrogant bastard deserved all the crap that was dumped on him. All the business news said was that Ray was demoted nothing about a family breakup.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
Implausible

Hubby shows up at the reunion, then after a brief encounter, spends the rest of the party sitting across the room watching the would be lovers. Unrealistic, implausible, story-killing.

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Eh,just ok

Honestly,would a husband be this forgiving! Pam went to a lot of trouble to be with Ray and they were planning to.screw several times.When Tom finds them on the dance floor it is clear given the chance they would scream. And if she didn't love Ray,why does she tell him she loves him? The swing a therapist implies that she wasn't to blame, it was some kind of obsession and to be honest he never really gets a .explanation of why he can trust her. Put it this way, she got back into his good graces easily, and she could go to a therapist and be just passing time.

Honestly,In the real world this story doesn't work because we never really see Pam make amends,come to grips with what she did.Tom has to wonder if it will happen again,albeit not with Ray, she says she wouldn't follow through but the only way Tom could know that would be if Pam has met with Ray and turned him down when push cane to shove,especially since Tom didn't make her earn forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey Everybody

Timriv says they didn't do anything. I guess we call grope and finger bang his wife and he'll be OK with it.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 3 years ago
Timriv

Tmriv, if you’re wife/husband was/is going to “cheat” on you, do you not want others to tell you? So that why the husband did it.

Jamborama2Jamborama2over 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. 5 stars.

I'm happy he prevented her from cheating but she sure set it up. Pre-planned is like pre-meditated murder for her marriage. I'm not sure what I would do going forward in his position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If I read the story right the wife has been hiding the reunions from her husband since year 5.

Why would she hide the reunions if she wasn't planning on fucking around from the beginning?

Why did they go from finger fucking year 5, to nothing year 10, and now she's dressed like a whore for year 15, and planning two days of fucking? Something is fishy about the supposedly ups and downs of this clandestine affair. What were all the phone calls about leading up to the reunion? What was her plan to get away from the husband so she could fuck Ray two days in a row? Who are the people who were going to cover for her? Why were she and Ray so casual and open about their physical relationship at the dance; why didn't she worry that someone might say something to her husband?

What made her think her husband wouldn't take issue with her revealing sexy dress?

And he sure as hell should make her participate in getting DNA testing for the whole family.

If she is having mental issues then he needs her permission to have complete and open access to everything she discusses with her therapist. Odds are she has had encounters with other men for the same reasons of wanting to recapture her youth and days of being unmarried.

Not a bad story, but way too many issues left overlooked or unexplained

Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She's 37 at the time?

She's 37 at the time and it's her 15 year high school reunion? I couldn't read beyond that.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Good Story

Plenty of others have mentioned it But I think you got confused with the 4 year gap. Plenty of others have already mentioned it but the numbers don't add up. I also wonder how him and his wife could reconcile after just a few consoling sessions after what she planned to do over a pretty long time period.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

The author needs to realize this: your computer has a calculator built in. They all do.

Also:

It was a good story.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Proactive

Great job. No wimp here. Made a decision and expedited it. 5

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 3 years ago

I thought the husband behaved oddly, letting them have time together seems strange. The overriding factor determining the status of their marriage had already been discovered: conspiring to cheat during the reunion. That alone should be enough to present her with papers; he'd still have the option to reconcile at that point.

I think, in many stories, too much is made of whether or not a penis actually penetrated a vagina. Her lies, planning, her desire and eagerness to cheat; that wouldn't be easy to forgive or forget, and, in many cases, would be enough to determine the path forward.

Your stories, and writing, are improving. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Anon Re: One piss out....

You seem to forget, these are FICTIONAL stories. If the confronted the wife in the first paragraph there would be no story.

Gee, what a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Fire Fox 59

Go fuck yourself ass wipe. Who are you to tell anybody what they should think about any story. Everybody has an opinion and that includes you ass wipe, so shut the fuck up what others should think. Idiot. Sick and tired of ass wipes like you thinking only their opinion counts. Fuck off.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Very clever story

Very clever story, I liked how Tom fucked them up at every turn.  I like stories where the MC is proactive.  There aren't many stories on this site where the MC has been this proactive and effective. Tom was clear that if Pam and Ray had sex at any time since Tom and Pam got married, it would mean divorce. So, Tom found out about the "heavy petting".  But he also learned that Pam stopped it and said "I'm married, I can't do this to Tom", got dressed and left.

Yes, they were planning to go through with it this time!  But Tom put a stop to it, and Pam definitely was "cured"!

Too many commentators can't see the forest for the trees.  They're too hung up on arithmetic.  Your story wasn't perfect, but I gave it a five. It's one of the best stories on this site recently.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Your stories are getting better, please keep contributing them, u have a fan here.

Scores 5/5

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY

WELL WRITTEN, THANK YOU!

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Comment

I commented with my Five Stars for this story. It's about time hubby got ahead of his wife's cheating plans, in the Loving Wives section. I totally enjoyed the way he handled her paramore. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Good plot. Good execution. Good writing.

Comments: Could have used some dialog between Tom and Pam when they danced at the reunion. What was her reaction to him being there?

Also, with all of the time the three spent together, it seems Tom would have 'innocently' asked if they had ever dated each other.

Good story though.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
It's a five

Loved his Manning up and handling the situation before she cheated. Also love how he screwed her Paramore in the end! Five stars!

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
Trust, but verify.

You made no mention of him listening to the tape. In spite of her saying she probably wouldn’t have gone through with it, she had every intention of taking the steps necessary to enable it. And, in fact, had taken those steps. In my book, that IS cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
aboud his children

well there is something weird his children age correspond to the different reunions, he should have taken a dna test

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Back to 3rd grade for you!

The ages shown here would have Pam graduating from high school at 22, finishing college in 2 years. Unlikely in the U.S.

Try 20th HS reunion, with her age as 38 now, married 16 years. 9-year-old son could be from 10th reunion.

OlFrog14x

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Sending evidence to the wife and father in law was a no brainer. I was shocked that he didn’t send the audio while Ray was en-route to home. The wife didn’t have intercourse, but her betrayal lasted 10 years, and she was well in her way to sex. I won’t say Tom was wrong for reconciling, but he should have withheld sex, reinforcing the message that he took her actions ver seriously.

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

Well written except for the timeline as already noted. Good dialogue. Novel plot! Kept us wondering was she or wasn't she Ray's slut. If Tom had gone Commando during the Reunion he might never have learned the complete truth about their relationship.

Did she cheat. Absolutely. The intent was clear. Would she have had intercourse or demurred as she did before? We'll never know. But whatever happened in Ray's hotel room would never pass the "husband test" and definitely constitute cheating. Seemed unfair that Ray gets screwed because Tom sent the tapes to his wife. But Pam gets to save her marriage. On the other hand, who cares about being fair too would-be cheaters?

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed this,

And scored it high. Many comments were made that I agree with, time line, etc. I didn't read them all so I don't know if anyone else noted that she ended her conversations with the asshole with "I love you."

Were I the husband that would have been as hurtful as any of the planned infidelity. He didn't even mention it. I would have a difficult time reconciling with a woman that had been telling some other guy that.

Another reader stated (correctly) that she HAD cheated. I agree. All of her activities with Ray was cheating, just in varying degrees. IMO, the agreement to meet him at the airport for drinks, particularly without getting the OK, or at least mentioning it to her husband, was deceit to be with another man... cheating. Let us not forget the planned trip for her to take Ray to the hotel after the drinks. Can anyone say "Quickie?"

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 3 years ago

Lean and entertaining, I liked it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Really an interesting concept of stepping in before the deed and not playing covert super spy and letting the illicit act to play out.

I really liked how you ran this out and took the high road.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

Good story. Who cares about the timeline, even the nitpicker number crunchers couldn't agree on a timeline. She was anywhere between 32 and 37 years old at the time of the story. Anyway like I said a good story. Entertaining and enjoyable.

Thank you kcfirst, please write more stories.

@sbrooks103x, aka Capt. Obvious, aka Nit Pick King

"Two others have said what I was going to say: She's 37, and it's her 15th High School reunion?" If two others had already said it why would you feel the need to repeat what was already said?

""I'm sure Pam knows all about it. She's on the planning committee." - He's "sure" she knows all about it? He KNOWS she knows all about it!" Yes he is sure, so yes he knows, so again why repeat what has been said?

"Is that something we're going to?" - "No, she's working on a reunion that she's not going to." Don't you think he asked the question to see what she would answer? I can only wonder what you were thinking when you comment.

"Presumably no overnights, when could she do anything, even if he wasn't there?" I can only wonder what you were thinking when you comment. Did you ever hear of a quickie? Or had to stay late to help clean up, or many other possibility's.

"No, not the spy gear! Just ask her WTF is going on." She could lie about what was going on, with the "spy gear" he would be able to have it if needed for divorce or confronting her. I can only wonder what you were thinking when you comment.

"I still can't see any reason for him not going to local reunions. I could understand if they didn't live in her hometown and travel was involved, but there wasn't." She didn't tell him about the reunions, so why would he to something he didn't know about? I can only wonder what you were thinking when you comment.

She's receiving the RSVP's, but sent one in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wife is 37 and they go to 15-year high school reunion? So she was a slow learner when 22 in highschool?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lazy writing. In particular the dance, you need to read your own story to see mistakes or poorly motivated paragraphs. The story idea is fine, you could be one of better BTB writers here, most of them suck big time anyway.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

Realistically Pam cheated. She repeatedly said she would and it's recorded. She bought a highly provocative dress to display herself to her would be lover. They publically danced in a sexual manner at the Reunion until Tom interrupted them. They had a hotel room reserved and she lied to husband repeatedly to prevent him from learning about the Reunion. She also allowed Ray to finger her at a previous Reunion. That vaginal penetration did not occur was because Tom prevented it not that Pam made a conscious decision to refuse.

Taken as a whole, Tom has every reason to file. The disrespect, public humiliation, commitment to have sex, the myriad lies taken as a whole is more than sufficient to file for irreconcilable differences if not adultery.

So here's my rub. I don't mind reconciliation but I can not accept that all it takes is a conversation and some hand holding over the breakfast table. Seriously?

Hell, Tom may be in need of counseling for anger management more than Pam for a teenage fantasy problem.

Good storyline, Well written. Realistic dialog. Believable up to a point but the lack any display of negative emotions between Tom and Pam never allows the story to build to a climax. Naive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It takes a really pathetic person to think this bs belongs on an erotic story site.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Most importantly the plot is fine and the behavior of "hubby" character is perfect and realistic if he wanted to be self-controlled. That makes excellent beginning of good writing.

I do not consider your writing style all that great, there are parts of this story where you could have done a little more and make it a little more suspenseful. However, overall this is story deserves high marks. One of the best BTB stories I have been reading in 2021. Don't worry about comments that it does not have eroticism. It does not need any, this is BTB story and that is not for masturbators. In fact sex scenes would only look perfunctory and would not add nothing to the story. Thumbs up from me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

The husband did exactly the right thing. She was lucky she had more character than many cheating wives. She didn't, and went to counciling to determine why she wanted to go back in time. A happy ending, how'bout that!

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loejtc said it all for me. She Cheated!!

And cheated. I never bought Clinton's definition of sex and only the younger people do. cheated when planning. She cheated just going to hotel room. She cheated by kissing. She cheated by letting him finger her.n etc etc jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great, I’m happy for them. But, Pam still needs a really good spanking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loejtc said it perfectly. I just wan't to add that if a woman can do this to you she isn't confused and in need of a counselor, she isn't just very much into you. And face it, you sure as hell isn't the love of her life... ;)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I like the "dirt road" ride with Ray, hut he should have used at least a little physical intimidation to really make his displeasure known. Good story about preemptive strikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another stupid RAAC story.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

She may not have fucked him but did everything else. And wimpy just takes her back. 2 stars for the Ray "talk". 0 Stars for all else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I try to post comments for the benefit of the author, not for my own ego. The premise, or naked plot, of this story was very good, but the story as written lacks eroticism, and the plot lacks extramarital sex, something I expect when I read a story from LitEROTICA's Loving Wives section. I love stories from the "wife goes to reunion and gets deep-dicked by one or more old boyfriends behind hubby's back" genre and was a little disappointed when that didn't happen. The middle of this story was imaginative and a very enjoyable read, but the beginning was awful. If Pam's on the planning committee it's probably not necessary to ask if she's going to the reunion. There are better ways of explaining why hubby doesn't know of wifey's reunion. Having the wife try to ditch the husband or talk him out of going is a common theme, but this conversation with Barry is nonsensical. Also, Barry's an acquaintance, but it's only just now coming up that he knows the protagonist's wife? Not totally unbelievable but comes across as very ham-fisted. The wife being on the planning committee worked well as it provided the information about the old boyfriend attending without his wife. The climactic face-off between the husband and Ray read like a Reddit revenge fantasy wet dream. The "rush delivery" of the "voice-activated recorder" and "GPS" from Spy Gear, and the .38, are all earmarks of bad Reddit revenge stories. I am absolutely pro-gun and have used them many times in my own stories, but the timing didn't work well here. Alternatively, the protagonist could have used the tapes -- you know, the tapes he put in the car to play "in a few hours" -- to threaten to expose Ray to his wife, and it probably would have read better. Expositional dialog!! The wife is explaining to her old boyfriend things that he already knows, and repeating things that Ray is saying to her on the phone. It doesn't work: sometimes you just have to re-imagine/rewrite. One-sided conversations are good for building tension or developing intrigue if handled properly. There were a number of technical problems, as well. The "++++++" section dividers are not necessary. Section dividers are necessary when your narrative changes time or place. You should only use them to avoid confusion or to delineate the section for some other specific reason; carving out those two paragraphs just to describe your wife and your job is not necessary. There were a number of punctuation errors, particularly around quotation marks, which would have been spotted by an editor. Paragraph structure is a little off, but at least two instances of that appear to have to do with the word processor you were using. Two stars. Good initial plot, I didn't see any spelling errors, but the story is not erotic, no extramarital sex, the awkward dialog, the punctuation problems -- I'm really not sure how this has managed to earn a rating of 4.35. I may read one of the author's other stories, but he would benefit from finding a good editor who could also act as a mentor.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

didnt she say i love u to ray a few times one little chat and all is forgotten lol

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous