Wife's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Anil and Bipul were then nude before me, their twitching hard tools of flesh and blood jumped now and then in anticipation. I took their flesh rods in my palms and said to Ishan, "Thank you dear hubby for introducing me to such gigantic tools. Both are bigger than yours and can satisfy me better. You know I am a hot bitch with moist cunt and want manly cocks."

Ishan lowered his face in humiliation. I kept stroking the hard dicks of Anil and Bipul most sensuously and asked, "Whom will you obey? Your friend, who kept eluding you without repaying the loan? Or the woman, who is going to share her body and teach you the eternal pleasure of making love?"

I already knew their answer and still waited to say it themselves. Once they confirmed their allegiance to me, I asked them, "Then make your cuck friend lick my pussy and asshole to prepare me for you."

Ishan was not ready particularly to lick my asshole. But I was then controlling the entire situation and his friends were just obeying what I wanted. So they made Ishan suck my pussy and asshole, putting his tongue deep inside my rectal hole. I was enjoying the way they made Ishan serve my holes with his tongue. I started moaning shamelessly. I was satisfied that I was making my evil husband, who had traded me with his friends to get his loan waived, to serve me like a slave and his friends were, by that time, more loyal to me than to Ishan.

Ishan's oral caress to my cunt and asshole made me drip excessively and Anil and Bipul were turned on to watch my dripping pussy with parted lips. They pulled away Ishan and started kissing and licking my pudenda and asshole alternately. Their hands were moving passionately on my naked body and played with my boobs and hard nipples. Soon Anil and Bipul were on my two sides and started kneading my boobs and sucking my nipples like two hungry kids. As I moaned in pleasure, I watched with the corners of my eyes Ishan sitting humiliated with downcast glances. I wanted to insult that cuckold bastard more and in a sexy whisper asked Anil and Bipul, "What is the pleasure if he doesn't watch how his wife is paying for his unpaid debt?"

Bipul roughly commanded that Ishan should keep watching. To humiliate him more, I took the hard cocks of Anil and Bipul involved my palms and started stroking them lovingly making them both groan in excitement. I invited Ishan to watch if I was serving his friends well and unhesitatingly started caressing their balls with my tongue. To humiliate Ishan more, I said to Anil and Bipul, "I'm really afraid to watch your monstrous tools, scared of the havoc they might do. But I also admire their manly looks. Never before I had seen so hard and big flesh batons. Have you seen Ishan's thing? It looks like a toy made for the kids compared to yours."

Just an instigating sentence was enough to encourage Anil and Bipul to strip Ishan and to take a look at his tool. It was true that Both Anil and Bipul had massive cocks compared to Ishan but the latter was never like a kid's toy. I had exaggerated to make him feel inadequate and Ishan knew what I was up to and realizing that I was intentionally humiliating him, Ishan was losing his erection. As a cuckold he enjoyed to see me with his friends but never expected the board to turn on him. He was being treated as a servant, made to put his tongue in his wife's rectal hole, and unlike what he expected, his shy wife resisting and getting laid by his friends, he watched his wife behaving like a slut with his friends and was diminishing him while he was getting stripped by his own friends. It was hard for him to tolerate and when Anil and Bipul forcibly stripped Ishan, he was completely limp, his tool hanging between his legs like a rotten brinjal. His friends laughed to see his condition and in a vulgar way said to me, "You were right to select studs like us in place of this weakling. Your sexy youthful body needs real men."

My revenge did not end there. Looking at Ishan eye to eye I opened my mouth and at first took Anil's hard throbbing cock in my mouth swallowing about half of it and lovingly sucked it. Anil groaned and exclaimed in utter delight, "You're wonderful, baby. For your hot mouth alone I can forgive everything your husband owes to me."

"If you want my service," I said stopping to suck his cock, "You'll realize every pie from him and make me yours business partner instead of him. You will keep Ishan as our slave till he pays back the entire amount. I am going to be your business and bed partner only if you pay me for my service, not him."

I didn't wait for an answer because I knew those two bachelors could not deny the temptation of my youthful body and would agree to my proposal. I left Anil and took Bipul's mammoth tool in my mouth and tickled it with my tongue and lips. Bipul let out a moan of excitement. I asked Bipul, "What do you say? Like to make me a business partner and have free access to my body? You will not regret what I offer you. If you like to keep that bastard as your business partner instead of me, you have to stop here."

Ishan knew by now what I was up to. He knew I was going to turn him out of business as my revenge. Ishan started to argue with his friends trying to convince them why they shouldn't fall a victim of my proposal and that I would anyway get laid by them.

But his friends were tempted by the idea of getting their money back and also to have me as their bed partner for future also. Bipul said to Ishan, "Sorry dost (friend), you offered her for once to waive the entire loan, and that too against her consent. She is now ready to be our bed partner for ever and to be our new business partner too without losing the money. We will go by her offer."

Ishan screamed at them, "You can't all on a sudden go back from what was agreed just because this bitch offered to be your mistress. It was my plan that brought her here and you're watching this slut nude before you."

Both Anil and Bipul seemed to consider his words for a few minutes and then Bipul replied, "You can't expect us to antagonize a beautiful lady like her when she has agreed to serve us of her own. Further, what she said seems to be more logical because you were buying time to delay payment of the loan. You used her to lure us to give you year after year for repayment. Now that she has agreed to be our bed partner we find no reason to accept her as our business partner instead of you, and we are going to show you how we screw her in front of you and you will watch her enjoying with us. Meanwhile, we think she is right to suggest that we should extract the money from you and till the amount is fully recovered, you will serve as our obedient slave."

Ishan seemed to have lost all hopes though he tried to protest. He looked at me miserably. I smiled back in revenge and said, "You brought this on you."

I moved my nude body sensuously and said to Anil and Bipul, "I'm hot and let us not waste time. Tie this bastard and let him watch how I serve you."

Anil and Bipul were too turned on by my words and tied him tightly to the bed post while I laid myself on the bed spreading my legs giving a clear view of my juicy and swollen nether lips to all the three males. I gestured Anil to be near me and without least hesitation started sucking his hard tool. Anil's hands were playing with my flesh mounds and he teased Ishan, "She is a real hot bitch and a good cock sucker, friend. It seems you were never able to satisfy her."

I was by then sure that the wind was in my favor and seductively said to Anil, "Both of you have such mammoth tools that I am afraid that you would hurt me. Why don't you make my dear husband to lubricate your tools with his saliva so that his sexy wife could take your demons in her hot cunt without pain?"

The suggestion was enough for both Anil and Bipul. The caught unwilling Ishan roughly and forced their hard cocks in his mouth and made Ishan to suck them. I said to them, "His mouth got stretched to the extreme. I'm afraid he can't suck properly. Do it one by one."

Anil brought his tool out allowing Bipul to fuck Ishan's mouth. I asked Bipul, "Is he as good in sucking as me?"

I turned to Ishan, "Look this way and learn how to suck a cock."

Taking Anil's hard dick in my mouth I began to give a demo of sucking a horny cock. I could see tears in the eyes of Ishan and humiliation as I sucked Anil hard and Bipul slapped Ishan to learn from me. Later I took Bipul in my mouth while Anil started to fuck Ishan's mouth. Nearly half an hour passed as I and Ishan sucked them. I grew extremely hot by then and spreading my legs wide invited Anil to fill up my craving tunnel that was already overflowing with my love juice. Anil was too horny and mounted me placing the tip of his dick just at the slit. I gave an upward thrust to take his throbbing cock inside me. Only one-third of his tool was inserted in my pussy. Anil gave a strong thrust making me scream in pain but his tool was completely buried in my pussy. Anil teased Ishan, "Just watch, you tempted us about ploughing her hot hole without her knowledge. Now we have her hole with her consent and just see how crazily she is going to enjoy it."

Ishan didn't reply. Anil got busy in ploughing and to be frank, I was enjoying every moment of it. The fact that I was doing it with another man in front of my husband who wanted to share me without my consent excited me more and I started upward thrust of my pelvic muscles to enjoy Anil's brutal tool more intimately inside me. At one time Anil brought me to such a state that I shamelessly screamed, "Aur jor se chodo mujhe...aaha... aah... ouch... aur tez...Show that cuck how to satisfy a hot lady... oh my God, aaah...uuumm..."

I hugged Anil in deep passion scratching his back as I dug my fingernails in his back. Anil was releasing his load in my tunnel and started biting my lips in ecstasy. We disengaged after about ten minutes both exhausted but satisfied to the extreme.

It was then Bipul's turn. But before letting him enjoy I wanted to humiliate Ishan more and at my suggestion Ishan was forced to arouse me for Bipul by performing oral on my pussy. Ishan was very reluctant as my cunt was filled with the thick semen of Anil. But Anil and Bipul forced him to lick and suck my pussy clean. As Ishan was licking me clean, I teased him mercilessly reminding him that he wanted to share his wife and now he was serving the same wife preparing her for another man. Ishan looked miserable but had to keep licking the last drop of Anil's semen from my tunnel and in the process I got hot and all ready for another hot cock.

Without slightest hesitation I spread my legs to welcome Bipul. To tease Ishan I kept pretending to enjoy more with Bipul and moaned shamelessly in a loud voice as Bipul's exceptionally big meat fucked in and out of my hole. As Bipul kneaded my mounds or sucked my nipples, I invited Ishan to watch. Once I and Bipul reached our mind shattering climax, Ishan was once again made to lick my pussy clean.

From the next day Ishan was employed as a domestic hand in the bungalow of Anil and Bipul. I became their new business partner. My son was sent to a residential school of high reputation so that I could spend my nights mostly on the beds of either Anil or Bipul or both. Ishan served there and was made to bring coffee or whiskey to us in the bedroom. Sometimes he was even asked to dispose of the used condoms after our hot sessions. Anil and Bipul used me sexually but as their business partner I got enough share of profit. On some days when I felt the need to humiliate Ishan, he was tied to a chair in the bedroom as I enjoyed hot sessions on bed. I even made him wash my dirty undergarments.

You can call me a whore and in fact I am a mistress of Anil and Bipul. But by becoming that I have gained not only economic stability but could avenge the wrong that Ishan did to me.

12