Wife's Second Time with Another Man

Story Info
A factual account of my wife's second time with another man.
5.2k words
4.47
55.9k
89
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story on Literotica, I hope everyone liked the first one. I will say again that I am no writer, just a working man with a great wife that enjoys sharing our experiences with all of you on here. If you haven't read my first story (My wife's first time with another man) I think it would be best to do that as this is somewhat of a continuation of it.

If you didn't read the first story I'll give you a brief description of my wife. She's a sexy curvy curly haired brunette with the curves in all the right places. Nice breasts that are a little more than a handful and seductive brown eyes. I think she is the perfect overall package. I really couldn't ask for anything more. She is extremely sexual and erotic and when she gets hot she can sometimes get a little out of control. But it makes it all the more better.

I try to remember everything that happens as close as possible when writing, some things I will never forget, some things come to me as I recall the event. I have a pretty good memory when it comes to sex so all this will be pretty true to fact. Hope you all enjoy. This story is the account of our second experience of her with another man.

The month or so that followed the night I watched my beautiful wife suck another mans cock was amazing. Our lovemaking was more sensual and frequent, she had become almost insatiable. Whenever we had a moment alone she was always trying kiss me or rub my cock and push her pussy against me. Trust me I was not complaining, sex went from a few times a week to almost every day. She was dressing sexier and her pussy always seemed wet and ready to go. She even called me at work while she was masturbating. She just seemed to look more exotic and sexual.

Even though the sex was so frequent we still had our sacred Saturday night sessions that were extra special. Those were the nights that we talked about what happened in the hotel room at the casino. She would describe how she sucked his cock, what it felt like when he had his orgasm and how his cum tasted while sliding her hand up and down my cock. I have no idea how I lasted long enough to fuck her.

While I was inside her we would slowly kiss and I would imagine what I had seen, what was burned in my memory, her mouth on his penis. Knowing that same mouth I was kissing had given such pleasure to his cock. As I would pump in and out of her getting closer to cumming and that wonderful feeling building, that same feeling he felt as she moved her mouth up and down on him. What would eventually push me over the edge was when are tongues were intertwined and the thought of him cumming in her mouth, the drip of cum that escaped the corner of her mouth and ran down his shaft. I was experiencing in her pussy the same pleasure he had experienced in her mouth. Those nights were magical.

We had discussed what the future held as far as doing something like this again and agreed that how the circumstances came about would likely not happen again and decided if we were going to do it again that it would be with the same guy. Because our first time doing this was totally unplanned we never really discussed what we both wanted out of this and what we didn't.

Obviously being very much in love we both agreed it would never be more than sex. We joked that it would just be a cock she would be using for her pleasure and no more. You'll notice in our stories we refer to him as our friend, kind of just a cock with no name. We decided that there would be no kissing, I guess it just seemed to intimate and because I had a vasectomy after out last child and she was not on any type of birth control that a condom should be used if sex was involved. Now keep in mind we are talking about the same guy she had already been with who was safe and trusted so protection was more for pregnancy than anything else.

Now that my wife had given me my ultimate fantasy of watching her give a blowjob I kind of wanted to see her have the same pleasure that she had given me. Now she had expressed how much she enjoyed sucking him and how good her orgasm was while doing it but my thoughts started to shift a little and wondered what it would be like to watch her get fucked. I don't mean a quick stick it in, fuck and cum but a nice sensual long fucking like she loves. She's the best wife anyone can have, a very sexual being and she deserved to get what she loves.

For years during our sex sessions she would talk about her experiences with past boyfriends and it was always a turn on for both of us when she would talk about how she got fucked, where she did it, how big their cocks were and if they wore protection. She would always save that part for last because she knew when she told me about the guys that she let cum in her it would send me over the edge. I think these are the reasons why I would fantasize so much about her getting fucked.

I figured I would bring up the idea of planning another night out during one of our Saturday night sex festivals. When I had her nice and hot, right as my cock was rubbing against her opening I asked her "How would you like to get fucked by that cock you had in your mouth at the hotel." Her response was "Oh god yes, fuck me!" So I fucked her, she came hard and fast not the usual slow build up of our Saturday night marathons. I assumed she liked the idea.

The week after all kinds of thoughts were going through my head as how we should set this up and I figured why not just make another overnight trip to the casino, its a great place to drink, party and stay up all night doing whatever.

I called up our friend, made some small talk and asked him if he was busy this Saturday night because we would be headed up to the casino and thought he might like to go since he had such a good time at our last visit. He seemed excited and said he would meet us up there about 9 PM. I told him we were glad he could make it and jokingly said "I'm sure your going to have a good time."

So I booked a room for the following Saturday night. I don't know why we seem to do everything sexual on that night, maybe its because we have a full day and night we can spend together and not have to worry about work the next day. No better ending to a great day, sex right?

This was Thursday that I made the plans and my wife didn't know about it yet so I sent her a text not to make any plans for Saturday, we were staying over at the casino. Her response was "OH MY GOD, did you just do what I think you did." I figured I should call her at this point and ask her if she was OK with it and she was, but she was a little shocked it was happening so soon.

We discussed it more when we had some free time after dinner and of course she turned it into an excuse to go shopping for a new outfit which this time I really didn't mind going to help her pick something out. That night in bed we talked about it some more and she seemed very excited, almost nervous. We started rubbing each other and when things started getting really hot we decided we should stop and save it for the weekend. As hard as it was we regained our composure and went to sleep.

Friday after work we made our trip to the mall. First stop was Victoria's Secret. We picked out a very simple but sexy matching black thong and bra. Sometimes simple looks better than all the lace and frilly type stuff. I can say it looked great on her. Then we went to the dress store and she picked out a tight fitting black dress with long sleeves and open shoulders, it showed some cleavage but not too much and it ended a few inches below her ass. If she bent over to far she would be giving everyone a show. Then to the shoe store of course, where she tried on an obscene number of shoes and eventually ended up with the first pair she tried on, a black open toe heel with a strap that went around her ankle. I couldn't wait to see the whole outfit together.

Saturday came, we headed up to the casino early to enjoy the spa for the day, relaxing in the hot tub and swimming. My wife went in for her manicure and pedicure and had her nails done in a matching hot pink which would look great against her all black outfit. The time came to check into our room and start preparing for the evening. We decided that an earlier dinner would be good so we had time to freshen up before we headed out to party and meet our friend.

We settled into the room and my wife went to take a shower. I of coarse got a great view through the giant glass shower door. So good a view I had to join her. I soaped up her luscious shapely body and ran may hands all over her, rubbing my hardening cock between her soapy ass cheeks. I suggested that I shave her tonight as it was a special occasion. She sat back on the stone bench that was in the shower and I took my time shaving every little hair off her beautiful pussy. It was kind of exciting knowing that I was preparing her pussy to probably be fucked by a different cock other than the only one that had been in her for the past 25 years. When I had it all rinsed off it looked so good that I just stared at it for a few seconds wondering what the night had in store for it. Then I of coarse had to have a quick sample. I ate it like a man possessed for about 10 seconds till she pushed me away.

I carefully watched her getting ready, standing in front of the mirror in just her panties, doing her hair and make up. She was truly a sight to see. She closed the bathroom door and emerged a while later fully dressed in her new outfit and she was hot. I couldn't wait to get her later and then it hit me that our friend would probably be getting her first. He had no idea how lucky he was.

We went and ate dinner at our usual restaurant and had a nice meal and a few drinks. I couldn't take my eyes off of her the whole time, neither could some of the other men sitting near us, but I think we both enjoyed the attention she was getting.

We were finishing up out drinks when I got a text from our friend saying he was in the casino near the dance club playing roulette.

We paid our bill and headed over to meet him. On the walk over my wife whispered to me "I'm so wet right now." Those words had me trying to hide what was growing in my pants. I dragged her over to a somewhat secluded area near one of the stairwells and had to check for myself. I reached up her dress and into her panties and she wasn't lying. She was soaking wet. She was soaking wet with the thought of getting fucked by another man.

We got to the table and took the spot next to our friend and both said "hello," he looked happy to see us. Probably more happy to see the sexy woman in the black dress that was with me. He complimented my wife on how sexy she looked and she blushed like a school girl. I cashed in a hundred bucks for chips and we started playing. Up and down as usual and then on a run that we hadn't had in a long time. I'm not going to say what we left with but my wife and I were very happy. It added to the excitement of an already very exciting evening.

We all talked for a while and deciding where to go and figured for a good party atmosphere the dance club would be a good choice. Maybe the place is for the younger crowd but we still like to party and dance. Its also a great place to do some grinding on the dance floor and it wouldn't turn a head.

We got into the club and went right to the bar for some drinks. As the drinks flowed for a while everyone loosened up a bit and conversation picked up. I wanted to shift it to something sexual so I asked our friend how his love life was going and his exact words were "My last time was with her," looking towards my wife. I told him "I hope you enjoyed yourself and I'm willing to bet tonight might be even better." He assured me he had a great time and was hoping for a repeat performance.

My wife who was sipping her drink looking off into the crowd of people on the dance floor seen us snickering and asked what we were talking about. I said "our friend here hasn't had any since the last time he was here with us." She looked down and blushed a bit but then quickly looked up and said "maybe I can do something about that."

Now for my wife to say that I knew the alcohol was starting to take effect and I figured that the party was about to get started. I told her that our friend had commented on what a good time he had last time and was hoping for a repeat performance. My wife took a big sip of her drink and said "I think I can arrange that," in a very seductive voice.

It's weird how you remember certain things, those words were one of them. I guess it was because it was her basically saying I'll suck your cock later to this other man. After her words sunk in was when my cock started to get hard and stayed in that half erect state for the rest of the night.

My wife loves to dance, especially after a few drinks and she asked us both to join her out on the dance floor. She led me by the hand with our friend following. It started out as all of us dancing in a circle for a while until we all got warmed up.

The music was pumping with the lights and smoke, it was a real party in there. I grabbed my wife and pulled her to me and started grinding into her and she ground herself right into my leg and was pretty much dry humping it. After a few minutes I could feel her wetness and reached under her dress to find a very wet pussy.

She was definitely ready for anything, I spun her around so she was now facing our friend and kind of pushed them together and was sandwiched between us. We kept up the dancing and I noticed she was grinding her pussy on his leg now. This was so fucking hot. I pulled him closer to me and told him to feel how wet she is and I watched his hand slowly make its way under my wife's dress. A couple minutes went by and she leaned back to me and said "He's fingering me."

My wife absolutely loves to be fingered and in public by someone other than me had her in a different zone, probably ready to loose control. I figured I would help her along and started kissing her neck and slowly started to reach up her dress from behind until I met his hand with his finger inside her soaking wet opening. I joined him and slipped another finger into her. We fingered her in unison as we all ground together to the beat. We weren't really paying attention to everyone around us but it didn't seem like anyone noticed.

Even with the loud music I could hear my wife starting to moan. We kept at her until she couldn't take any more and pulled away from us and said "Lets go back to the room." We made quick time getting back to our room and I could see she had that look in her eyes that said someone needs to fuck me now.

She walked over to the bed and crawled up to pillows and laid back. She was more than ready. Before we could even get over to the bed she had her eyes closed, her dress up and her hand down her panties slowly massaging her pussy.

We sat back for a few minutes and enjoyed the show. I could see her hand moving through her panties, it would speed up and slow down probably to keep herself from cumming. I knew someone had to make a move before she finished the job herself. I looked over at our friend and put my hand out as to motion for him to go over to the beautiful creature masturbating in front of us.

He went over to the bed and when she felt his weight on the bed her eyes opened and she looked over at me. I smiled and mouthed to her "I love you," and she smiled back. He took off his shirt and I noticed the bulge in the front of his jeans. This was the first time that night that the realization hit me that what was behind those pants would probably soon be inside my wife and that thought made my cock throb.

I needed to get more comfortable so I could enjoy the best porn a husband could ever watch so I quickly threw off my clothes and pulled up the lounge chair to the bottom corner of the bed for what I thought would be the best view.

He was now on top of my wife between her legs pushing his clothed cock into her. I could see her thrusting her hips to meet his. She was so hot. This went on till they both needed something more than the friction of their dry humping. He got up and reached up my wife's dress, pulled her panties off and helped remove her dress. God she looked so good naked. I thought to myself how lucky I was to have such a sexy woman who loved me and indulge in such crazy fantasies.

My wife immediately went for the zipper on his jeans, she only had the top button and zipper undone when she reached in to free his cock. It sprang out almost hitting her in the face. It looked big, bigger than I had remembered it from last time. As soon as it was out my wife covered the head with her mouth like she was waiting all day for it. She actually may have been.

She sucked and stroked it almost with such passion I thought she was going to get a load of cum in her mouth but I knew being as turned on as she was she needed more. She took her mouth off of him, looked up and said "Eat me." She quickly laid back and he moved between her legs.

He dove right in and had his tongue buried between her lips. I couldn't see his tongue but I remember seeing the outer lips of her pussy moving around as he pleasured her.

Now this was the first time I had ever seen my wife given pleasure by another man and it was a lot to take in. I have been the only man to give her an orgasm in twenty five plus years and I have to admit I was a little jealous. I wished I was between her legs giving her that pleasure but the feeling in my swollen cock quickly had me back to watching what was right in front of me.

My wife was moaning and holding the back of his head between her legs and I could see he was really going crazy on her. She said in a strained voice "Keep doing that, don't stop." Her breathing got heavier and she let out a long moan and her body started to shake. He was making her cum. I watched in amazement, seeing his head between her legs, eating her beautiful pussy as her body convulsed. I literally had a death grip on my cock to keep from cumming watching this unfold in front of me.

Now from experience I know that after my wife orgasms from having her pussy eaten she needs to get fucked, like there is no stopping her from getting cock. Her orgasm keeps going and turns into an explosion when she gets fucked. She transforms into some sort of sex demon and the only things she thinks about is having a cock in her and this time appeared to be no exception, she was in that mode.

She yelled out "FUCK ME NOW." He started to climb on top of her and I could see his big dick swinging between his legs. This was it, my wife was about to have another mans cock in her. Her first cock other than mine in over twenty five years. I grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes in anticipation of what was to come.

I focused on my wife's pussy as the big head of his cock came into contact with the entrance to her body. Her hand reached down to guide him into her and a second later the head was in. He pushed in and out a few small strokes to lubricate himself and then in one push he was fully inside my wife. His bare unprotected penis was in her vagina. They paused for just a moment and both let out a sigh of pleasure.

After their brief pause my wife in a soft voice said "Please fuck me, make me cum."

It was so sexy to hear her almost begging to be fucked. He pulled his cock out and it was glistening with her wetness. He slowly fucked her with long deep strokes over and over until she started to push her pussy to meet his strokes. I knew this wouldn't last long. Once she starts moving like that her pussy literally milks your cock its like there are small hands in there pulling you in.

Their movements got faster, the moaning and grunting getting more intense. The noises where almost animalistic. They were fucking each other like they were both trying to get to one goal as quickly as possible.

12