Wife's Second Time with Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He buried his face in her neck and fucked her like a machine, she wrapped her legs around his back yelled "GOD YES FUUUUCK MEEE." I stared at the connection between them, watching his cock piston in and out of my wife's body, watching her pussy gripping his cock on the out stroke, not wanting to miss anything and trying not to cum myself.

With his head still buried in my wife's neck in a muffled voice he said "I'm getting close" and my wife said "So am I, keep fucking me." They were in a state of sexual arousal that would have had anyone watching in awe. Their fucking and breathing was at what I would describe as a desperate state. He lifted his head from my wife's neck and looked down at her and said "I'm gonna cum should I pull out," my wife frantically yelled out "NO, NO YOU CAN'T PULL OUT I'M CUMMING." He rammed his cock into my wife with one final push and held it there, she pushed into him meeting his thrust and they both let out an impassioned moan. I watched them as they orgasmed together. I watched her writhing body as he pumped it full of cum. I could see his balls pulling up with each pulse of sperm he left in her and with each contraction he would try and push deeper and she would moan more with each push. It was so hard not to cum all over the place watching this, all I could picture was the head of his cock in my wife's pussy squirting out that thick white liquid.

Its was such and erotic experience I can't even type it without get hard. It will forever be burned in my memory.

They laid together for a minute or so, still connected. My wife whispered something in his ear and he started to get up. I watched the connection between them start to separate and as his cock slipped out I could see it coated with both their fluids and a very small drip of pearly white cum at the entrance to my wife's vagina.

He got up and went into the bathroom. My wife held her arms out to me. I climbed between her legs and put the head of my cock against her pussy. The excitement was overwhelming. For anyone who has this fantasy of fucking your wife with her pussy full of cum from another man they can understand how I felt actually about to do it.

I looked her in the eyes and slid into her in one stroke and stopped, for two reasons, one so I wouldn't cum and two so I could enjoy the sensation. For anyone wondering what it feels like, its really just extremely wet and slick. It wasn't the feeling around my cock, it was the feeling in my head that knew the wetness I was feeling was another mans cum in my wife. He just had such great pleasure inside her, so much pleasure that he left part of him inside her and I was now going to do the same. Those thoughts are what made me cum. I didn't even move in her. I literally just put it in for probably what was about 30 seconds and came. As I moaned through my orgasm I felt her shudder and her pussy squeezing me as she came on my cock. It was a very intense experience. It just goes to show how much your mental state contributes to sex. Neither of us had any real stimulation and our intense connection caused us both to orgasm.

We laid together kissing and cuddling for a good while and snuggled up in the bed. We yelled to our friend to come out and he walked out with a huge grin. I mean why wouldn't he, he just got to have sex with who I feel is the sexiest woman on earth.

We all hung out a while watching some comedy show on TV and eventually all fell asleep. Us on the bed, him on the pull out sofa.

When we got up in the morning I was up first and decided to go shower. I like showering at hotels because its unlimited hot water. I could stay in there for an hour.

My wife came into the bathroom after a while and asked me something that surprised me. She said our friend was going to head out and she wanted to know if I was OK with her giving him a quick blow job before he left, kind of like a thank you for the previous night. I was kind of shocked because all of this is still new to us. I asked her if I should come out and watch. I really didn't know what I should do. I didn't mind if she did it. It was actually kind of hot and they had already had sex so I suppose it was OK.

I joked with her and said "make it quick," she jokingly said back "I can probably make it less than a minute," and she's right. She is an amazing fellatrix. I got out of the shower and heard them talking for a few minutes and then it went silent. The bathroom door was cracked open and I found that I could see the bed in the mirror.

Our friend was lying on his back and my wife was between his legs, her head going up and down. My cock instantly grew hard. The whole voyeur aspect was actually really hot.

They didn't know I was watching and my wife was sucking his dick. The way she was sucking him was the way she does it when she wants to get the cum out. There's no other way to put it. The mouth and hand motion is second to none and no cock has ever not succumbed to it. I stroked my cock watching them in the mirror. She was doing what she loves and she got what she wanted. I watched as her head bobbed up and down with a twisting hand motion. He was laying still on his back and without making a sound his hips gave a quick jerk and her head movements slowed and her hand was slowly stroking his cock up and down. I knew my she just made him cum. She milked his cock for a few more strokes and slowly took her mouth off his cock, her lips tightly sealed around the head as it fell from her mouth. She sat up looking at him, opened her mouth, closed it and then opened it again. She showed him her mouthful of cum, swallowed it then showed him it was gone. That did it for me and I shot my load on the bathroom floor.

I heard them both laugh and he walked by saying good bye and I heard the door shut. My wife came in the bathroom and I told her I had watched in the mirror and she was incredible. She looked at me and said "I swallowed it." and gave me a very passionate kiss. She's so fucking hot.

Hope everyone liked my account of our second experience of sharing my beautiful wife. We have may more things to share but little time to do so. Hopefully we can me more consistent in the future.

Thanks for reading.

12