Wife's Secret Fantasy Pt. 03

Story Info
Taking Annie's fantasy further, JD with a BBC.
3.8k words
4.74
11.3k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after the holiday party, Annie came home in a grumpy mood.

"Gary says no more," she said sadly. "Paul got really jealous after he watched and they almost broke up. Gary had to promise that he wouldn't help us out any more."

I wasn't shocked. Paul seemed to want to control the experience and when Annie shouted him down, I assumed that would be the end of things. I was disappointed for Annie, but relieved myself. I didn't get a great feeling about Paul and not having to share any more secrets with him made me happy.

"Well," I said, trying to sound sincere, "we knew it couldn't last forever."

Instead of trying to find a new man, Annie and I settled into a new pattern with our lovemaking. One night, I was trying to get things started in the bedroom. While she wasn't saying no, she also wasn't being a very active participant, either. On a whim, I whipped out my iPad and pulled up Pornhub.

"I have an idea," I said, handing her the tablet. "Why don't you watch some videos while I take care of you?"

She hesitated, but grabbed it from my hands and spread her legs. I moved down her body and began kissing her inner thighs. The video began and made us both jump as the sound was way too loud. She brought the volume down to an acceptable level as I licked and teased her lips.

"Tell me what you're watching," I said, genuinely curious what she would pick.

"It's, um, a strong man and he's - mmmm, that's nice - on his knees," she started, squirming a little against my face. "Oh, and now he's sucking on a nice, big cock."

Her pussy moistened almost immediately and she got very quiet except for the occasional sighs, groans, and moans. I could hear from the video the top, whoever he was, ordering the bottom around, telling him how he wanted his dick sucked.

Annie moved, setting the iPad next to her and rubbing her tits while she watched, paying no attention to me working hard between her legs. As a long-time married couple, I knew what she liked when I went down on her. Long, slow licks up and down her slit followed by quick flicks with the tip of my tongue over her clit had her rolling her hips and grinding against my face.

"Fingers," she said urgently.

I quickly slid two fingers inside her now dripping wet pussy as I continued to lick and tease her. Stroking in and out as my tongue worked overtime, I could hear the telltale signs of her impending orgasm. Her pussy started to contract around my fingers and I worked harder, desperate to make her cum.

She grabbed my head, holding it in place as she screamed out, gripping my fingers tightly. She rode the waves of pleasure before pushing me away from her sensitive opening. I slid up her body, wiping her juices off my face before kissing her deeply. She took a moment before climbing on top of me, riding to a very satisfying finish for both of us.

That became our new sexual norm. I would go down on her while she watched gay oral videos and after she came, we would fuck. Sometimes she got off quickly, while other times she seemed to be holding back, engrossed in the video. I never watched with her but I always made sure to check what she looked at and her searches before leaving incognito mode.

It didn't take long for me to figure out that she gravitated to - and then began searching for - interracial videos. In particular, she loved videos where white men serviced hung black men. As someone with a DNA profile that screams "northern Europe", I knew exactly where I fit in her fantasies.

As our pattern entrenched and repeated, I started to get an idea. We were headed for Vegas in a month to celebrate Annie's 40th birthday and I knew the perfect gift.

I started doing research, scouring the web for a black gigolo in Vegas who would be willing to play a role and help me fulfill Annie's ultimate fantasy. It wasn't easy to find the right guy, but eventually I settled on Lance who was not only physically what I suspected Annie would want, but had the personality and charm to pull off my idea.

In the leadup to our trip, Lance and I worked out our plan and his fee to make it happen. At the same time, I bought Annie a few sexy outfits I knew she'd never wear at home, but I hoped that the atmosphere and alcohol in Vegas would have her singing a different, more adventurous tune.

Vegas was just what we needed. The winters in Michigan are cold and unrelenting. The sun only peeks through the gray skies once or twice a week - at best - so the warm, cloudless desert sky had us in a good mood before we deplaned and gathered our bags.

As a special treat, I'd reserved a room at the Paris with a view of the Eiffel Tower and Bellagio fountains. As soon as we reached our room, Annie and I stood at the window, taking in the view and sharing a passionate hug and kiss. The first two days of our trip were going to be fun and relaxing, but night three already had me anxious and on edge.

We spent our first couple of days mostly walking around and people watching. There were young, well-built people of both sexes showing off their bodies day and night, which led to a charged atmosphere in our hotel room each night. We enjoyed each other's bodies, but continued our new sexual norm, too.

Our 3rd day was Friday, Annie's birthday. I presented her with her gift - diamond earrings - and we went about our day. I tried to keep it together, not wanting to give away my secret present for her. How she wanted to celebrate was pretty simple: drink enough to stay buzzed all day, then dinner and a show at night. In a place like Vegas, that was pretty easy to do.

By the time we returned to the room to get ready for our night out, Annie was beyond buzzed but having a great time. In her state, convincing her to wear the short, tight, sequined dress was much easier than I anticipated. The dress really emphasized her spectacular ass. Guys, and gals, checking her out all night was a given.

We had a great night. Dinner was spectacular, the show was amazing, and my arm candy was outstanding, although she did get red in the face and giggle whenever I pointed out someone giving her a second or third look. I did my best to hold it together all night and suggested we grab a nightcap in the lounge before heading up to our room.

I noticed Lance at the bar when we entered and nodded at him as we made our way to a table. As we sat, I noticed Lance head out as we had planned. After we ordered our drinks, I excused myself to go use the restroom. Lance was waiting for me in the hall. I handed him his money and we had a brief conversation before he headed back to his seat at the bar. I took my time before returning to Annie just before our drinks arrived.

As we were toasting to her birthday, I noticed her watching something over my shoulder.

"Excuse me," a deep, warm voice behind me interrupted. "Are you JD by any chance?"

I looked up, pretending to be surprised. "Yes, I am...oh wait, Lance, is that you?"

"I thought that was you, man," he said happily as I stood to hug him.

"Annie," I said to my wife, "this is Lance. He and I played ball back in the day."

Lance reached his hand out, swallowing Annie's hand with his as they shook and greeted each other.

"What brings you to town?" Lance asked, turning his attention back to me.

"We're celebrating her birthday," I said, nodding towards Annie. "Can you believe she's 40 today?"

"No fucking way," he said, looking her up and down. "I was sure you were robbing the cradle, dude."

Annie blushed and looked down at her drink, but I could tell she enjoyed the compliment from the tall, dark stranger.

"Why don't you pull up a chair," she said to him before winking at me. "I need to hear all about my man from back in the day."

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose," he said sincerely.

"Come on man," I laughed. "When have you ever cared about that?"

Lance pulled up a chair and we had a very vague conversation about the good 'ole days that we never had. I was sure we were going to get caught, but Annie was so happy and tipsy that she didn't catch on. Finally, it was time for me to get the ball rolling.

"Did you ever marry that girl you were dating? Ellie?" I asked him, putting our plan into action.

"No," he replied, shaking his head sadly. "She couldn't get past my, um, tastes."

"What do you mean, tastes?" I asked.

He looked around for a second, then locked his eyes on me. "I told her I was bisexual. She tried to deal with it, but in the end it was too much for her so she took off."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "So sorry, man. I didn't mean to..." I trailed off, not sure what to say.

Annie was eagerly watching us go back and forth. I could see the wheels slowly turning in her head.

"So, wait," she piped up. "She threw you away because you're bi? That's messed up."

"Well," he said, looking deep into Annie's eyes. "She did try, but I wasn't willing to be someone I'm not and she couldn't accept me as I am. Imagine if your man came to you and said he wanted to try sucking cock. How would you react?"

Annie's face turned about a dozen different shades of red and she looked at her drink like there was a treasure in the bottom of her glass. Subtle, she was not.

"Wait, dude, are you..." Lance started to ask.

"I'm not bi, if that's what you're asking," I replied. "But, I have participated in Annie's fantasy of seeing two men together."

"So, what, you let some guy suck you off?" Lance pressed.

"Um, not exactly," I said.

"He was the sucker, not the suckee," Annie giggled from across the table, her eyes on fire with lust. "And from what I was told, he's really good at it, too."

"Oh yeah?" Lance smoothly replied before taking a big swig of his drink and adjusting the front of his pants. "I could use someone good right about now."

Annie met my eyes across the table. I could see it was taking every ounce of willpower she had to not drag Lance to our room right now. My plan was working perfectly.

"I don't know, man," I faked trying to talk my way out of it. "Won't it be weird? Plus, it's her birthday..."

"Oh, please baby?" Annie blurted out. "Will you do it? For me?"

I looked over at Lance, who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Let's do it, bud," he pleaded. "I promise I won't tell anyone, just like I haven't told you who else on the team I've played with."

Mentally, I gave Lance a huge amount of credit. He was playing his role perfectly. I took a big gulp of my drink, looked back and forth at their eager faces, and set my glass down on the table.

"Aw, fuck it, let's do it," I said.

Annie practically squealed while Lance slapped me on the back. We grabbed a drink to go, paid our tab, then headed up to our room. Annie held my hand, stroking it, for the elevator ride and all the way down the hall to our door.

When we entered, Annie excused herself to the bathroom, which gave Lance and me a chance to talk for real.

"Seriously, thanks for doing this," I said. "You're a natural in this role."

"Fuck, dude," he said laughing. "You're paying me to suck my dick. I'm not acting that much."

Annie came out of the bathroom wearing just a robe and with her rabbit vibrator in her hand. "This is going to be so fucking hot!" she said, settling into the couch.

Slowly, Lance and I stripped naked and I finally got a chance to see his impressive, sculpted body. I felt small next to him, which was unusual for me. Briefly, some fear washed over me, but I realized if he was going to rob us, he probably would have done it while Annie was out of the room rather than have to deal with the both of us.

"You ready for this?" he asked, pulling down the waistband of his bulging briefs.

My eyes damn near popped out of my head when his big, black cock sprung free. He wasn't fully hard yet, but it was huge. Long and thick, it was the biggest I had ever seen in person by far. Suddenly, I had a different fear - how on earth was I going to fit that monster in my mouth.

Annie, too, was impressed as she moaned out "Holy fuck!" as she watched the sexy live show in front of her.

Lance just looked at me with a cocky smile, as if to say "you asked for it." I looked over at Annie. Her wide eyes were glazed over and her hand had separated her robe. She was mindlessly rubbing her pussy and licking her lips.

I took a deep breath, then dropped to my knees before Lance. I lightly stroked him. His fat cock felt so heavy in my hand. While I built up my nerve, I stroked and studied his impressive manhood.

"What are you waiting for?" Lance asked from above me.

I looked up, catching his eye. He gave me a reassuring wink, before getting back into character and taking my head in his massive hand, pulling me to his cock.

I opened as wide as I could and my mouth stretched around his thickness. At first, I could only get the tip into my mouth. He tasted different than Gary, but it wasn't unpleasant. In fact, I kind of preferred it.

Lance moaned as I swirled my tongue around his cockhead. "That's it JD," his buttery-smooth voice encouraged me. "Be a good white boy and suck my cock."

I heard Annie's toy switch on and could hear the familiar buzz and groan as the toy's shaft slid into her pussy. "Yesssss Lance," she moaned. "Talk to him. Tell him what you need."

I looked up as Lance was looking down. We had talked about the possibility that Annie was going to want him to be vocal, maybe even demanding. That seemed to be a theme in the videos she watched, so it wasn't a surprise she was asking for it in real life. I gave a small nod to let Lance know he could let loose.

He pressed the back of my head harder, forcing more of his thick, hard cock into my mouth. My lips were painfully stretched as far as they could go as Lance started to use me.

"Fuck yeah," he growled. "Suck my big, black cock. Take that shit like you love it 'cuz I know you do."

The moans coming from the couch were getting louder. I recognized the noises. Annie was getting close to her first orgasm of the night thanks to her rabbit and the live sex show happening in front of her.

Lance pulled my head down on his cock and thrust his hips forward at the same time, forcing his big cock into my throat. I started gagging almost immediately and had to push him away.

As I desperately tried to catch my breath, I heard Annie scream out, cumming hard on her toy. Through bleary, watering eyes, I saw Lance stroking his cock and watching her cum.

Once her shrieks subsided, Lance's hand returned to my head, this time to hold me in place as he slapped my face with his meaty dick. It was wet and sloppy, leaving damp cock prints on each of my cheeks. I kept my mouth open, waiting for him to press it in again.

"You going to try again?" he asked me. "Your girl seems to like when I make you gag, boy."

I started to look in her direction, but Lance grabbed my head, holding it in place as he forced his girthy beast back into my mouth.

"Breath through your nose," he instructed, pressing forward again. "And swallow around my cock. It will feel good for both of us."

Even though he fed me more of his cock, by following his instructions, this time I didn't gag. He started picking up speed, thrusting his hips and fucking my face. My eyes were watering like crazy. tears and drool running down and dripping off my face. The "guck, guck" sound echoing off the walls sounded just like the porn movies Annie loved so much.

"Fuck," Lance groaned, his rhythm increasing. "You are such a good cocksucker."

"Baby, this is so fucking hot," Annie squealed out. "His dark cock in your mouth is...is...ahhhhhhh!"

She couldn't finish her thought before another orgasm ripped through her body. Judging from the squeals and squeaks she was making, it must have been a big one, too.

I wanted to watch her cum, but Lance had a tight grip on my head and wasn't about to let go.

"Rub my big black balls," Lance ordered.

I reached up, holding his sack as it bounced with each thrust of his pelvis. His balls felt so big and heavy, I started to worry about just what kind of load was heading my way. I didn't have long to worry, though, because I felt them pull up towards his body as his movements became more urgent.

"Fuck," he moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

As soon as he yelled out "cum," Lance forced his cock deep inside my mouth and held it there. I felt the now familiar - though in his case, much bigger - sensation of a dick swelling and then pulsing in my mouth, his first blast of cum directly hitting the back of my throat.

Lance's load tasted different from Gary's. It was saltier and a little bitter. I mentally congratulated myself for saving most of my drink from the bar. I was going to need it to wash his seed down.

I tried to keep up, to swallow it all, but there was just so much. I lost count of how many spurts filled and then overflowed from my mouth. I never knew anyone could cum this much. It was both impressive and overwhelming.

Finally, Lance loosened his grip and slid his big but deflating cock from between my lips, dragging the tip down over my chin as he pulled out. My face was a mess of tears, drool, and cum, all three liquids mixing together.

The room was quiet except for the loud, labored breathing from all three of us. I leaned back, resting on my heels, trying to take some of the pressure off my knees. Lance leaned back on the dresser.

"Damn, dude," Lance said with a chuckle. "Wish I knew back in the day that you could suck cock like that!"

We all laughed. Internally, I was grateful that Lance was keeping the ruse going. I didn't want to have to explain things now. In fact, I hoped we would never be found out.

Annie got up and left the room, quickly returning with a washcloth for my face. She lovingly used the warm, wet cloth to clean me up, softly moaning the whole time. When she was satisfied with her efforts, she held my face in her hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"You are a wonderful husband," she said softly. "Thank you so much for doing this for me. I love that you gave me this gift. Now, pay the man the rest of his money and come meet me in bed!"

My jaw damn near hit the floor and my eyes shot open wide. I looked at Lance and he looked the same as I felt.

"You...you knew?!?" I asked.

She giggled as she skipped away towards the bed. "You're not nearly as smooth and sneaky as you think you are!"

Lance and I laughed together as he dressed and I finished my drink, commiserating about our failed - but still fruitful - mission. I walked him to the door, handing him the rest of his cash plus a generous tip.

"Any time you want to trick your wife again, you have my number," he said with a laugh.

"Got it, man," I replied with a smile. "Thanks for helping out. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take care of my wife."

With a laugh and a wink, he headed down the hall. I closed the door and hustled into the bedroom. Annie nearly took my breath away. She was laying on the bed, spread eagle, with her glistening pussy on full display.

"How did you know?" I asked just before diving between her legs face first, feasting on her wetness.

"You left...mmmm....your chat up...yes baby, right there...one night," she said as I licked up and down her slit. "I've been so hot for weeks...oh yeah...knowing what you had planned."

I easily slid two fingers into her, stroking her insides as I licked and sucked on her hard clit. When she came, she screamed loudly and pulled my head in, pressing my face hard against her as she bucked and rolled her hips.

As soon as she came down from her orgasmic high, I moved up her body, put her legs on my shoulders, and drove my aching cock deep inside her pussy. I started fucking her hard and fast immediately, knowing I wasn't going to last long. All the sights, sounds, and tastes of the night had me on the edge before I entered her, and her tight pussy was going to be the finishing touch.

12