All Comments on 'Wife's Secret Fantasy Pt. 03'

by pantiepervMI

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
grizzley123grizzley1234 months ago

Excellent addition to the series! Loved it!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerine4 months ago

Wife should help him suck that BBC

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome! I was hard as a rock visualizing this scenario.

oldlychwayoldlychway3 months ago

That was great, loved it! So, so hot.

WaymoorecWaymoorec3 months ago

Very hot story. I liked that he tried to make it seem spontaneous rather than an arranged BJ. I love that she gets so excited while watching him. Great partner.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m still fascinated by my own craving to eat my wife’s freshly fucked cunt, and of course cleaning the bull’s cock. But she still is clueless about my gay porn addiction…when she last climaxed from my eating her, I let it slip out..”I love sucking cock…” She was a little drunk and immediately fingered my hole..she suddenly rammed it in and I came instantly..mmmn..

JT

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Got to hand it to you pantipervMI, you’re good at this! I love the tone you take with the story, the love of the couple and the story line is hot. It’s not over done or way out there, more realistic for this couple in what a wife might want to see and what a husband would do for their wife. I’m straight, but if my wife came to me with a wish to see me suck a cock, I think I’d do it for her and her fantasy…so this story hits in a very real way.

Thank you for sharing your talents and ideas, and I can’t wait to read the fourth installment that I dearly hope is coming. I’d like to see them go farther and Annie get more involved and a bit more dominant, but truth be told, it doesn’t matter…if you write it, I’ll read it.

Yeah, all three stories get 5 Stars and added to my favorites and you get a follower.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantiepervMI@pantiepervMI
40something closeted married man looking to write some of my experiences and fantasies. I can also be found on twitter @pantiepervMI.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES