Wife's Secret Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day around 2PM, the phone rang. It was Wilson. I answered. He wanted to know if he could stop by and if Meg was receptive. Meg was standing in the kitchen when I answered, and she knew who it was.

"Wilson is coming by...to spend some time with you."

Meg answered, "Now??? You know his name too? Have I been set-up?"

"Yes, now... he is on the way. Go upstairs and take off everything and put on a garter belt, some hose, and some see-thru panties. Leave everything else off. Go!"

Wilson pulled up in the driveway. As he walked in, he gave Meg a look from top to bottom. She was topless and you could see her bush through her sheer, all white, bikini panties as she gave him a kiss and then turned and looked at me. Meg then took his hand without saying a word and walked up the stairs to our master bedroom, and closed the door. I followed them.

I sat on the steps and listened, although initially there was little to listen to. It sounded like they were mumbling and kissing, and I could picture Meg, topless, her tits exposed and available for Wilson's touching and sucking, and knew it wouldn't take him long to get her out of her panties and in our bed for some serious fucking...Meg with her first black lover.

I was right. In less than five minutes, Wilson had Meg in bed and from the sounds she was making, he was giving her pussy some serious fucking. They must have fucked for at least thirty minutes, and I heard her cum more times than I could count. Then, I heard him cum and shortly the door opened.

Meg was still laying on the bed and I could see Wilson's cum leaking from her freshly fucked "white pussy." The smile told me she was now a wife who was satisfied by a big black cock. I'll say one thing for my pretty, prim and proper little wife, she certainly had a side to her that I never imagined was there. She is addicted to big cocks and the men who liked fucking her pussy.

I asked her, "How do you like it black?"

She smiled back and said he was one of the best so far. I told her that he really wanted to fuck her on a regular basis, and she responded that such an arrangement was fine with her.

The next day, Wilson called again. This time, Meg answered. She talked softly but clearly she was turned on by his call. When she hung up, she turned to me and said, "Wilson is going to stop by..." With that, she started to walk out of the kitchen.

"So, you now have a black man who likes your pussy, do you!" She looked back at me and smiled.

It wasn't long before Wilson's car pulled into the driveway and he was at the back door. Meg heard him and came down, this time dressed again in some super sheer white bikini panties and some heels. That was it. She looked beyond sexy being topless, and her nipples were erect and standing up when Wilson entered the back door!

They headed up stairs, and again closed the door after he gave her a kiss. We both noticed that he was already pressing against his pants, as a hard-on the size of his is hard to hide. I could hear the clothes coming off, and hearing her moan as he fucked her wasn't hard to figure out. Meg always gets loud when a guy with a really big dick fucks her, but she was very vocal today as Wilson drove that big black dick in her cunt, and hearing them both cum really turned me on. He was filling my sweet wife's pussy with his seeds, and she was loving every minute of it! Wilson didn't waste very long on this day. He had come by to fuck Meg and once that was done, the door opened and he was gone. She was laying on the bed, totally fucked out!

On our next trip to North Myrtle, we had exchanged emails with a guy who seemed really interested in getting together. Sam was quite a bit younger than we were, in his late 20's, but his dick was 11" long and he said he could go a couple of time without much recovery time. Meg liked his e-mails, so we agreed to meet with him. He had not sent many pictures of his hard cock, but what he had sent really turned Meg on.

We arranged to meet Sam at the Roadhouse in Myrtle Beach. As pictured, Sam was a nice looking guy, and was physically very well built. He could not take his eyes off Meg. She picked out a sundress to wear for the initial meeting, and was without a bra, so Sam could get a good look at her tits whenever she bent over, which she did several times.

We sat together in a booth, with Sam and Meg on one side and me on the other. I noticed Sam took her hand at one point and placed it on his firm, but not hard cock, and Meg immediately warmed up to him. It wasn't long before he was caressing her leg and she made it a point during the small talk to brush her braless tit up against his arm.

After we ate, and were ready to head back to the motel, I asked Sam if he was ready for an encounter with Meg, and he broke out in a big smile, taking her hand in his, he said, "Very much so... I'm looking forward to seeing just how much of me your pretty wife can stand!"

With that, Meg smiled at me, and said, "I'm really ready to see what I felt a few minutes ago...so whenever you guys are ready, I certainly am."

I suggested that Meg and Sam ride together and get to know each other better, and with that said, I slipped in my Tahoe and Meg and Sam walked to his car. I caught a glance of Sam's hand caressing Peg's ass as I watched them approach his truck, and as she let her skirt slide up her legs, she gave Sam a look at her very sheer bikini panties before he closed the door.

Once in the motel room, Sam pulled Meg close to him and gave her a long, sexy, let me feel your body kiss. Meg didn't hold back, she snuggled right into his arms. Sam was a pretty good size boy, had a great physic, and as they kissed, his hands caressed her ass, then eased her skirt up to where both of his hands were cupping the cheeks of her sexy ass. Meg, in the meantime, was unzipping his jeans, and as soon as that was done, his very firm, erect cock was in her hands. Once again, we had made a good choice. Sam's dick was just what turns Meg on, unknown to others that know her. Without hesitation, she was on her knees, slipping Sam's now huge dick in her mouth, giving him one of her best blow jobs ever.

I walked up behind Meg and unbuttoned the back of her dress (as she was certainly occupied with Sam's dick), and skipped her straps over her shoulders, leaving her topless as she continued to suck on Sam. Sam's hands were on her tits, squeezing and playing with them as soon as I bared them for him.

The feeling of seeing one's wife, known to others as a prim and proper lady, standing before another man with her top down and as the dress is dropped to the floor, standing there is nothing but sheer panties covering her ass and pussy...is quite a unique feeling.

As Sam and I watched, Meg looked at me and smiled and then using her thumbs, she slipped her panties down and let them fall to the floor. Now, nude, Meg again started caressing Sam's dick, making the huge cock even harder and larger. As they kissed, Sam picked up my nude wife and laid her on the bed where Meg opened her legs, exposing the pinkness of her more than ready cunt.

Sam took off his remaining items as he remarked to me about how beautiful Meg is. I agreed with him, and squeezed Meg's hand as Sam slipped his huge dick into her waiting pussy. He fucked her taking long, deep strokes, filling her cunt with again, one of the largest cocks I had ever seen fuck her pussy. She let out a slight moan, and then had the first of many wild orgasms as Sam fucked her. Finally, after about six orgasms for Meg, Sam tensed up and drove his dick full length in her pussy, and with a few, deep short strokes, Sam unloaded his cum in Meg's pussy. I love watching Meg as she fucks other men, giving them her pussy until they explode.

As he pulled out, I could see Sam's cum leaking out of Meg's pussy. What a fantastic sight watching another man's cum leak out of my wife's freshly fucked pussy. She turned her head and smiled at me, reaching down between her legs and bringing her finger out covered with Sam's cum, and there was a lot of it running down her crack on to the sheets.

As Meg walked out of the motel bedroom and into the bathroom for a shower, Sam turned to me and asked how often we get to North Myrtle Beach, noting that he's like to fuck Meg again when we are down. I told him, considering her look of approval, he would be welcome to fuck her as often as he liked.

To be continued...

12