All Comments on 'Wife's Secret Life Pt. 01'

by BlkCorvette

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
"I'm not a cuck, just a husband who enjoys naughtyness"...

"I'm not a cuck, just a husband who enjoys naughtyness"...Really? This husband is in denial...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Question?

Why so many morons put loving wife tag to their story when she have never done anything for the hub?

If you put loving husband would be close to the mark, maybe mentally ill husband, but never the less loving!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

JUST TO COMMENT A DEFINITION OF A CUCKOLD,A WIFE WHO TAKE A PENIS OTHER THAN HUSBANDS IN HER VAGINA AUTOMATICALLY CUCKOLDS HER HUSBAND.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The only really bad part

Was your threat to continue. That alone dropped your score to a one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"I'm not a cuck, just a husband who enjoys naughtyness."

Nothing you ever write will surpass that single sentence. Absolutely, nothing.

Who turns on your computer for you, feeds and dresses you, uploads your stories for you? You have given new meaning to the concept of being dumbfounded. I have just found the dumbest person on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Awesome wife have fun just hope she doesn't fall in love with one of those guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Get a dictionary. Look up "cuckold". You are one. A willing one to boot. Nothing worse than a husband pimping out his wife to a big cock. Besides risking her health (and his) you run the very real possibility that you lose your wife. Your little dick will NEVER be able to satisfy her again. Why would she stay married to a man that pimps her out and can't satisfy her in bed? This was just stupid. Even for a fictional/fantasy story this was poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
Isn't it nice to know...

that this husband is not only a cuck to big cock but will now start to not get any because when they are not at North Myrtle good old Wilson will be over banging that cunt every night. At what point are you going down to buy the 2x4 so you dont fall into the swamp?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more chapters like this

5 stars.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
I'm with Anon

"I'm not a cuck, just a husband who enjoys naughtyness."

This is most probably the dumbness phrase ever wrote in Literotica.

Definitely Top 10. And that's really saying something.

Stop reading after that - just glance at the very predictable ending. Yet another waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ha!

Rock hard 12"? First, you are almost more likely to be struck lightning than to find a true 12" cock. Second, "rock hard"? Even guys with large cocks, but smaller than 12", are not likely to get fully hard, let alone "rock hard". It has to do with the amount of blood involved and the cardio-vascular system. The porn stars who did films with John Holmes have commented in interviews about how he couldn't get fully hard.

All that aside, what a stupid, boilerplate cuck fantasy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "CUCKOLD"

Yes, by the dictionary definition, just about every husband in LW is a "cuckold."

That's why, in LW the term "cuck" is used. A cuck is a cuckold who accepts, enables, tolerates and/r enjoys his cuckold status.

If the husband rejects being a cuckold, whether by divorcing his wife, varying degrees of BTB, or forcing an end to the affair, POSSIBLY leading to reconciliation, then he may be a cuckold, but he isn't a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It was nice seeing the author work out his fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
phew boy

what a sad fetish.

a loose pussy is like a micro-dick. no one wants it. it's a laugh. literally a laughing stock. women pay legit money to have their pussy TIGHTENED via exercise or weird middle eastern surgery. (virgin fetish) your unicorn ...somehow hard 12 inch 1 in 4 billion guy better have LOTS of money, and a strong desire to stay faithful to a cheater....cuz that's now the best she's gonna get.

and yes, the pussy can...recover...some. but medical stats bear bad news for women. you lose nerve sensitivity via prolonged large insertion sex, you lose overall tightness.....and that's all guys really want outta you. women are about 4 billion strong too, one loose woman isn't even a 'meh' pump in dump. she's a charity case at best.....if she's rich or super nice. like....if she's a ten in every other category...being loose means a guy feels bad enough to slide it in...pretend to ejaculate...and never call her number again.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Not a cuck?

Does wife take cock other than yours? Check - automatically makes you a cuckold

Do you accept/encourage it? Check - makes you a wittol (sorry, I like the right word to be used if available)

Is there any humiliation of the husband? Check,

she said, "It was the best I have ever had!"

"You know, after having Doug in me all night, I can hardly feel you."

He looked over at me and said, "I'm going to fill your wife's pussy up with cum!"

And then Wilson using the marital bed, behind a closed door.

Oops, looks like you're wrong, you are a cuck :D

And your prim and proper wife is not only a slut, but a hypocrite too all the time you keep doing this and going to church pretending to abide by their teachings. Unless of course it's 'Thou shalt go and fuck the biggest cock you can fit in thy cunt.' A church I might join O.O

Good job this is a fantasy as no one will get hurt when Wilson turns up at your house with his mates one afternoon to run a train on her leaving her battered, broken, used and infected. Still enjoying the games?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

The 12 inch thing is a little much (roughly 4 inches too much, lol), but the rest of the story is good JO material. I loved that the first guy stayed the night, not many stories have that. Loose pussy is good when it has been made that way freshly by a cock, I know from experience. Don't worry about all the haters. They come here, read the stories and take it out on you because their dick is hard and they don't want it to be. They hate you due to their own sexual confusion & frustrations or they would be elsewhere instead of reading stories like this. Just forget them, they are really sad individuals. Keep on writing, but also keep the stats a little more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A story like this...

A story like this, whatever it's literary merits, always brings out the Sad Old Men's Brigade, those old dudes who enjoy heaping ridicule on authors who dare write something they don't approve. The SOMB (SBrookes, Impo's various iterations, Kiteares, and a few dozen others) spend an inordinate amount of time reading porn, especially porn they find distasteful. Over and over, we see the same names and the same crude comments as they argue over who is the biggest cuckold, and make absurd predictions about how the imaginary marriages of imaginary people are going to fall into ruins. It's funny, in a sad sort of way. But it chases away good authors and discourages others from writing. I wish it would stop.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Sorry BC. Kiteares about covered it

Maybe a wimpy disrespected cuck was not what you.meant to.porttray, but that is how it's written.

Sorry

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
BTW. I gave 5. Stars to Making of a Slut Wife part 2.

It's not the slutty sharing I find low grade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"I'm not a cuck"

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Ravisher71Ravisher71almost 5 years ago
Thank you

I look forward to more chapters.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
If ever

If ever there was a LW cuck, then this clown fits the stereotype perfectly. Anyone who shares a wife is a cuck .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

zerozerozero

did not finish reading this cuck upchuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I worked with a guy who used to show us Polaroids of his wife either scantily dressed or nude. (A while ago.) He treated her like just one of his possessions, and everyone looked at her differently. He called off sick for a week, and when he came back, he was crushed. Yeah, she found a man who treated her with respect and ran away with him to a place where half the male adults had never seen naked pics of her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His saying "I am not a cuck" is laughable. This guy is the epitome of the word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous